Jem's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaitlynB
kaitlynB
69 Followers

"Sir, you know it's more appropriate for me to go back to my own apartment."

He shrugged and looked down. "It's so dismal and cramped there, and so much nicer here. And I'm not going to tell you again to call me Jem."

"And I'm not going to tell you again that you deserve far more respect than that, especially this early on in our relationship."

"Fine, then I'm going to start calling you Her Most Royal Highness of Espinan, the Great and Honorable Madame Princess Isabella every time I say anything to you."

She laughed, "I think 'Espinan's official slave to Pangain' is more fitting."

"I agree. Then you have to do what I tell you. You're staying here tonight."

She nudged him, "Very well, but only because you said so," she retorted mockingly.

His soft lips pressed a kiss into her forehead. "I'll have the guards take you to your room."

She stood up and started walking away. "I know my way," making a dramatically sarcastic face, "and I'll fend off all the vicious attackers in the Hall myself." She laughing, we all watched her exit.

Jem rolled the chocolate-chopped layers of his hair against the back of the couch and clamped his eyes shut, rubbing his temples hard. "Fuck, man...how does she do that to me?"

Rayth stood up and patted Jem's legs. "Good night, buddy. Go blow off some steam one of your all-time favorite ways. You promised your brother a lesson in women."

I gasped, feeling betrayed. I thought Rayth protected us, but here he was reminding Jem to use me!

Jem bolted upright. "That's right: Benny. Where'd he go?"

Rayth was already heading to his room, but turned to nearly run into Alenya who'd been following him close behind. Rayth looked up and down his girl good-humoredly as he responded to Jem. "He's waiting for you in his bedroom, I told him to stay awake and wait for you." Playfully he grabbed Alenya's wrists, twisting her until he could pick her up the throw her over his shoulder, continuing to walk away. "I, on the other hand," he called humorously, "have my own lesson to impart."

******

"Alright Benny, lesson one," Jem nudged Prince Benito lovingly. "You're getting to be quite the man now."

I stood perfectly naked in the middle of Prince Benito's room, and the two of them had pulled up chairs next to me for a close look. It reminded me of a science project, some sort of class observing a new specimen. I kept my head high and straight as Jem had told me to, eyes down on the floor. I prayed this wouldn't be as bad as last night.

Jem sat back, spreading his knees wide in front of him. His eyes raked my skin as he languidly spoke, the dark honey humming from his throat, "she's yours for the night. If you like her, we'll talk more in the morning, but we have a lot to go over. Step one is control. Do you know how to control a slave, boy?"

Benny was so young and look more scared and uncomfortable than anything. "I think so. I just tell them what to do."

Jem smirked, "Good. Sometimes it's all in the manner you tell them. Watch: Slave! Kneel!" he barked, sharp, fast. I didn't have time to blink before I was on my knees. "On your belly!" I laid flat without thinking. "Back!" "Knees!" "Belly!" Rapid succession, me complying without hesitation.

"Good, huh? You try now."

Benny fidgeted. "What should I make her do?"

"What do you want her to do?" His tone with his brother was far more rich and smooth than the staccato commands he gave me.

Benny nodded, and in his small voice tried barking, "Slave! Stand!"

I did, and fast. I didn't necessarily fear Benny. But the devil himself was sitting next to him.

"Good. I think you've got it. Not hard. Okay, now what to do with her. Benny, do you know what sex is?"

Benny blushed, looked down, and wouldn't look back up as he mumbled, "I think so."

"Sit up, Benny. Look. You know your dick? It goes..." he took his hand in between my legs and pushed my thighs apart, "...right here. Slave, lay down on your back in front of my brother, knees bent up." I did as smoothly and gracefully as I could, utterly humiliated at this callous anatomy lesson. "When your dick gets hard and stiff, you can put it in this hole right here," he crouched to put two fingers inside of me and push in and out. "It feels good to thrust in and out of this hole, or..." Jem smiled cruelly down at me as he plunged a finger hard into my ass, "...this one's tighter, sometimes feels better. You can take her either way, however you want. She'll get in any position you want to accommodate you, give you easy access. Slave, get on all fours, face side on to my brother, thrust your ass back towards me."

I got on all fours, and tried to keep my head up. I tried so hard to maintain my self-composure. I felt his fingers probe at me as he had his hand on his crotch. He rocked back and forth to simulate what a cock going in and out would look like. "This way is nice, I like my girls like this a lot. Slave, on your back." I flipped over, pulling me knees up. Jem laughed, "See? She knows. You can lay into her this way as well. Or, one of my personal favorites...slave, go straddle my brother."

I didn't know who was more embarrassed as I stood up and put a leg on either side of Prince Benito. He seemed almost panicked, though I tried not to look at him. He was staring at my cunt. Jem went on, "The slut does all the work this way. It's a decent way to learn if you want to try it. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy it."

"Jem?" Benny ventured, "What's coming out of her?"

Jem walked around back of Benny, staring at me face on. "Well, it's a sexual response. You know how when you're thinking about things you like your dick gets hard? When she is thinking about things like that, she starts dripping like this. It's natural for sex: it makes it easier to slide into her, so although your concern is your own pleasure and not hers, it helps you if you can arouse her to begin with. And as you see," Jem chuckled, "this slut gets aroused just showing herself off for you."

I hated him for saying that. My jaw locked and my eyes, still on the floor, grew hard. My body was rigid, and I willed myself to stop dripping. The next thing I remember was an explosion of heat on the side of my face and I was on the floor, not realizing at first what even happened. But as my consciousness whirled, my world bright red, and my cheek swelling already, I knew he hit me.

I tried to focus, and I caught a glimpse of his gloating face. "Is there a problem with something I said, slut?" I shook; he could hurt me anyway, anytime, as viciously as he wanted. He could kill me if he wanted, right here. "No Master, no please forgive me."

He strolled to the front of Benny where my body lay and picked me up by my hair. As if nothing was out of the ordinary, he very calmly educated Benny. "Arousal also happens a number of ways. One of the fastest and most efficient ways is when a slave is afraid of you. See this?" He spread trembling thighs with his hand and tickled my opening, showing the increasing amounts of juice flowing from me. I hated him for this! "She's shaking with fear, and it's flowing like a stream. Decent trade off, isn't it?"

Holding my hair, Jem worked his way down my body, playing with my nipples, tickling my stomach, rubbing my thighs, showing Prince Benito the wide variety of ways to make a woman wet.

In my shame I briefly met Benny's eyes before turning them down. I had seen too much: he was scared, and sorry for me. Jem dropped me in a clump at Benny's feet, then moved to stand once again behind him, rubbing his shoulders kindheartedly. "She's yours for the night my brother. Experiment with her little. She'll only be your first of many. See what you like. Explore her. Find things out about women the hands on way. It's the best way...well...by far the most fun. You okay?"

"Jem...I just don't know if I'm ready to...be...alone with her..." His confession embarrassed him immensely, afraid of disappointing his brother. Jem's mouth twisted in a good-natured smile though. "I know you're small, Benny, and you think it's hard to make her afraid of you, and you're afraid she'll have the upper-hand. Don't worry about that. She's afraid of me, and she knows if she does anything...anything at all that isn't 100% pleasing to you, she's going to pay dearly with her skin."

I nearly started crying, somewhat knowing that was going to happen anyway. Jem sauntered towards the door. "Try and have fun. You don't have to be an expert tonight, but tonight's just a start. I'll see you in the morning."

Before Benny got the courage to protest, Jem was gone, leaving me and the small boy alone.

I knelt in front of him, surely as uncomfortable as he. The maternal instinct in me wanted to hug him and tell him it was alright. The slave training forbade me to move or to touch a Master unbidden. I waited for his first move, which he struggled to find the courage to make.

Shyly, he stood up and hesitantly approached me. I went to put my head on the floor, and he jumped back, startled. I stopped where I was, half bent, deeming myself low enough for him, and afraid to move again. "Slave..." his small voice ventured, "...kneel up." I returned to how I originally was, rigid, waiting. Step by halting step, he stood very close to me, and brushed my hair back over my shoulders. A cautious hand pioneered my collarbone and shoulders, braving his way down, and his boyishly soft skin sloughed the underside of my breast. Then as if stricken by electrical shock he jerked his hand back and fidgeted. I watched his little shoulders slump in despair then heave up and down as a fit of sobs was about to overtake him. This time I did put my head on the floor to beg.

"Please, Master, please don't cry!"

"I can't help it, I'm not ready! I don't want you here!"

My mind raced: I would be beaten for this. I had to salvage this, had to make things okay with him. I did pity him, truly I did, but I was thinking about both of us.

"Master, may a slave have permission to speak?"

"What?" he cracked, trying not to cry.

"Master," I knelt up and tried to smile pleasantly. "I'm okay with this; you're not hurting me, and we could both enjoy this if you give me a little liberty. Master, will you give your slave permission to move? If you'll let me, I'll simply show you more things on my body that men enjoy about women, and women enjoy having done to them."

His little sniffles were endearing as he too tried to smile. "I'm not a very good Master."

I put all the warmth I could into my smile, "Master, there are many different ways to be a good Master, as long as you're having things the way you enjoy them. May I show you some things you might enjoy, and you can know in the future what to command done for you?"

He fidgeted, continued his smile. "I think I would like that, but you're supposed to be afraid of me Jem said."

"Would you believe me if I said I was indeed afraid of you, and in my fear of not making you happy I'm trying a different approach?"

He thought, then nodded. "Yes," he said, a little more confidently, "yes, and show me some things I might enjoy."

I bowed my head deftly, but couldn't erase my smile. "Of course, Master. First, a woman takes longer to get aroused than a man, but our skin is sensitive all over, and touching almost any part of us can be erotic." I touched my own skin all over lightly then invited him. "Would you like to feel? I'll help you if you'd like, Master."

He approached me again, still shy, but a little more confident. "Master, may I have your permission to take your hands?"

He held his little arms out to me. Gingerly I grasped his wrists and rubbed them over my whole body, slowly. "You'll feel something, Master. The more you touch me, the more you'll notice my skin getting hot. Do you feel it?"

He nodded. "Good boy," I said, then tacked on an quick and sincere, "Master. And sometimes kissing is nice for both people. Have you ever been kissed?"

He shook his head. "Would you like me to show you how to kiss, Master?" He nodded. "Okay, you simply put your lips together like this," and I leaned in to touch his mouth, both our mouths closed. I tried to put his hands on my shoulders, but I felt resistance, so I let them go. He backed away from me. "If it's okay with you, I don't want to do any more tonight. I...I'm sorry."

"Of course, Master," I said, putting my head to the floor, "whatever you wish."

"You...you don't have to do that, please sit up. That was all nice of you, but I just don't feel ready. And slave...may I tell you something?"

"Anything, Master."

He paced a bit, embarrassed. I waited patiently before he stared at the floor and mumbled. "I don't like it when Jem hurts our slaves. It makes me feel bad. I...I feel very bad that he hit you like he did. You're a nice slave. He shouldn't have hurt you."

The young boy's compassion made a lump grow in my throat, so unused to sympathy I was. But still I was at a loss. There was no way I could EVER speak ill of Jaimeth to his own brother! "Well, Master...that is okay..."

"I don't like it," he interrupted, sad, "but he'll expect me to start doing it...and he'll have expected me to hurt you tonight."

I looked down. "Master...please feel free to hit me if it will make you right with your brother."

He shook his head. "No, no, no!!! I don't want to...No...but I will tell him I had the most wonderful first experience with you, and I am happy with you. Then he won't be mad at either of us."

"You're kind, Master," I said somewhat relieved.

"Thank you. Slave? Would you mind if...if I owned you and not Jem? You're nice, and...and I would like it if...if I got to spend more time like this with you."

My heart fluttered: I saw my way out of misery! "Master, I would be happy to be your slave, as happy as I am to belong to your brother."

"I'll ask him if I can have you in the morning. Slave...what is your name?"

Tears of happiness clouded my vision. "Saryn, Master."

The little Prince suddenly to a gallant air of aristocracy. "Please, Saryn, sleep on my bed with me tonight."

I suddenly feared what Jem would think if he walked in and saw that scene. "Master if you would please...it would be more appropriate if I slept on your floor until you officially owned me."

His eyes went wide, "of course, you're right! Oh...thank you. Um...will you be comfortable?"

"Oh yes, quite."

"Very well. Good night Saryn. Pleasant dreams."

"Same to you, Young Master." My dreams will be pleasant indeed.

******

Early in the morning, just about at daybreak, I became aware of how much closer Prince Benito's room is to the kitchen than most others: the glorious profusion of breakfast foods being prepared wafted through the air, and my tantalized senses woke me before I would have otherwise thought to. I lay pleasantly on the floor, wondering if my new young Master would feed me well, or perhaps give me foods I asked (begged) him for. I stretched happily, believing the rising sun melted away pain and radiated a happy future. I heard the door creak open, and felt bold enough to look up at whoever would be coming through, hoping they too would celebrate my good fortune. The handsome square-chiseled features that framed beautifully dark eyes were foreign to me...because never before until this moment had I ever looked directly into the face of Master Prince Jaimeth.

The warmth that should have been in those coffee pools was burning far too hotly for comfort, but I couldn't look away: I was mesmerized! Where on earth do these men around here get such gorgeous looks? When they were directly over me, I realized my grievous error and scrambled to my knees, face downcast and beet-red. A hand laced though my hair and picked me straight up to my feet so he could hiss in my ear, "Eight hours in another's hands and you've already forgotten yourself?" When he dropped me in a clump so that I might kiss his feet and beg for mercy, Prince Benito finally woke and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, happy to see Jem.

Jem was trying his damnedest to maintain his temper since he loved his siblings dearly and never wished to overtly upset them. I would learn later that he loved his little sister Sonia and little brother Benito most deeply of the five children, but he them showed it in very different ways. Sonia he spoiled within an inch of everyone else's tolerance, but the riches he gave Benito were guised as responsibilities. Sonia it was said was born a fighter, a force to be reckoned with, so simply giving her things was like rewarding her behavior. Benito was softer, kinder, and in Jem's eyes, endearingly flawed. This moment was a quintessential example of the kinds of correction Jem thought necessary.

Jem went to his knees at the side of Benito's bed and laid his head on his brother's hand. "Good morning, brother."

Benito wrapped his arms around his brother's head in a hug. The two of them had their own world which I was not at that moment a part of. Jem started,

"Hey buddy, I wanted to come see if you would like to join Isabella and me on an inspection of a farm in harvest. We're going to make sure the soil in our country is still good."

"Ooo, so romantic," Benny teased.

"It's not a date, it's business!" Jem retorted, smiling incredulously.

"Yeah, but I'd rather stay here. The slave you gave me is wonderful, I learned lots of stuff last night."

"Good! I'm glad you enjoyed her."

"I did, so much. You said if I did, you talk to me this morning about it. Can I have her as my own slave, Jem? You have a lot of others, can I just have that one?"

"Benny..." Jem sighed, looking partially disgusted at the side of the room. "It's not a good idea to get too attached to slaves. Rayth is proof of that. Use them, then move on. She was your first, and I know you have an attachment to her, so for your own sake, I'm declining your request. She'll stay mine, but you can use her again later if you want."

"No Jem, I want to HAVE her! For ME! Come on, I really like her! She's a wonderful slave!"

Sensing an emotional showdown between royal brothers, Jem shot me a hard look, "wait in the hall, slave."

"No Saryn! Stay!" Benny called, trying to sound just as forceful.

Jem's eyes widened with sarcastic curiosity at Benny. "Oh, you know her name, do you? Slave! Hall!"

"No! Stay!"

All Jem did was cock an eyebrow my way before I was running out the door. On my way I heard Benny start to cry, "Damn you, Jem!! Why do you always have to DO this?! Why can't I ever just have something I want the way I want it!" Jem's soothing reply was cut off as the guards pulled the door shut. I put my head to the floor and waited, fighting tears. So close, I was so close. But Jem wouldn't give me away, no matter how hard Benny pleaded with him. Not because Jem wanted me. He just didn't want Benny to have me. After a long while, the door propped open, and Jem stepped out as I could hear Benny crying.

Jem sighed deeply, visibly upset. He couldn't stand Benny being angry with him, or bear to listen to him cry, but felt strongly he couldn't give in. "Slave," he rasped, "come with me."

My knees almost buckled with every step down the long corridor. Where were we going? My mind conjured images of whipping posts, torture rooms, concealed closets...Benny was crying, and in a way it was my fault. My stomach churned as he ducked into a room and I followed him in.

It was a lounge, nothing more. A place where he could be alone. But to do what? I knelt in front of him as he sank into a couch.

"He'll be okay," he drew languidly, although I wasn't sure if he was speaking to me or just thinking aloud. "I'll...make it up to him...give him something nice. Ahk, who am I kidding, he doesn't want it." Long pause. "You know something? All that kid really wants is... I give him everything but withhold that one thing he wants the most. Poor guy..." he laughed self mockingly and kicked at my hands, "...he'll end up like me."

kaitlynB
kaitlynB
69 Followers