Jen & Me Ch. 5: Jack, Jen &...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,371 Followers

"Oooh, lover, whenever you want - whenever you want. I'll be your toy." She was breathing heavy, gasping.

I got quiet and worked her ass for several minutes while she wilted under my assault, dropping her head and shoulders to the bed, her ass held in place by my strong hands and implacable cock. She was moaning constantly, clasping the bed sheets. I'd have been a little concerned except for the shit-eating grin plastered across her face.

I pulled my cock all the way out, watching as her hole slowly, oh so slowly closed. She moved not an inch. I scooped my hands under her knees, and flipped her onto her back. I pressed her legs way back, looping her own arms over her legs behind her knees, commanding her to stay that way, as I reentered her sweetly presented asshole. Once I was in again, which didn't take much effort at all, I leaned over her, and worked her ass with short quick strokes as I played with her huge tits. She was such sweet eye-candy, I couldn't tear my eyes off her.

"Lick them for me," I told her, as I pushed the nipples up towards her face. She looked up at me and smiled devilishly, as she licked and sucked one swollen nipple, and then the other.

"You like that? You like to see me suck my big tits? You like to see how hard my nipples are from having you fuck my tight little ass?" The question was obviously rhetorical, but she'd certainly earned a little admiration and affection.

"Marisa, your tits are fabulous, your ass is a miraculous work of art, and that mouth of yours could make the Pope come in his dreams. You are one of the hottest little sluts I've ever known." I was holding her knees together, off to one side, while I worked in and out of that tight little ass. After at least ten minutes of punishment, it was still as tight as a fist on my cock. I was thinking it was a miracle I ever got my head out of there in order to change positions.

"Oh my God," I heard Jacks voice intone from the doorway.

"Unbelievable, isn't it," Jenny added.

I could see Marisa smile in ecstasy, under the adulation her prowess at taking cock up the butt was receiving.

"God, he fills me sooooo nice." She gloated, licking her lips lasciviously, then laughing.

I pulled all the way out, with just the head inside, then slowly drove the full length up her ass. I was twisting her legs to give our audience the best possible view of the anal invasion. I deliberately long-stroked here, a few seconds per stroke, enjoying the attention. Feeling their eyes on me made me even hotter and harder.

"Oooooh, I can feel his cock swelling inside me. I think he really likes performing for you, don't you lover. Fuck your little slut up the ass for these nice people."

"Jesus - I've gotta cum soon, or my cock may be crushed for life by your incredibly tight ass." Just then I felt Jenny's breath on my cock. I looked back to see her on her back, head between my legs, and I could feel her licking away at my balls.

Jack was wearing almost a dazed look as he walked up to Marisa, and placed his flaccid cock against her face. She opened her eyes, smiled, and turned her head to place the entire fellow in her mouth. She kept her nose pressed against his stomach as I started to see her cheeks swell from the results of her actions.

Jacks eyes got big and he looked at me. "Oh my god! I'm all the way in her mouth and she's massaging my cock with her throat to get me hard!"

Marisa finally pulled her head away, and took some deep breaths. Jacks cock was no longer soft, and he re-entered her mouth to fuck her pretty face.

Jenny had sadly removed her talented tongue from by balls and ass, and was watching Marisa with Jack. She maneuvered herself around me, opposite Jack, and lowered her head to softly kiss Marisa's tits, sucking her hugely erect nipples while she watched her new boyfriend receive a blowjob inches from her own face.

For a couple of exquisitely long minutes, Jack and I fed Marisa at both ends, while Jenny gave her breasts all the attention she could.

I was finally on the verge. I spread Marisa's legs wide, and pressed them back, one pressing down against Jenny's back. I clenched her thighs tightly with my big hands, and fucked her poor ass as hard as I could, grunting and puffing away. "Ooooohhhhhhh, yessssssss," I cried as I unloaded my spunk in her bowels.

Marisa tried to say something, but the meaning was lost as her mouth and throat were filled with cock, and then surprisingly, cum. Jack pulled out and squeezed a couple of merely human streams of seed straight into her open mouth.

Jenny leaned across Marisa's body, tits dragging across hers, and pulled Jack to her open mouth, sucking any last drops of cum from his wilting cock. Marisa lay back, legs akimbo, eyes closed, and a devious little smile traipsing across her face, as she licked her lips clean. A small bit of cum escaped her, and slowly trailed down her cheek.

I was laying between her legs, half off the bed, holding Marisa's sweet hips, as I placed some gentle apologetic kisses across her flat belly and down to the top of her swollen pussy. I wanted to somehow convey my desire to comfort and caress her, not abuse her, as I couldn't help but do once I was lodged up her ass. I gently insinuated my tongue among the folds of her pussy, loving her.

"I know baby, I know. You love my ass don't you?" She purred, smiling over her power over me.

Oblivious to the other two with us, I answered, "I love making love to you. I love your teasing mouth, and sweet pussy, but your ass, GOD, Marisa, I can't control myself when it comes to your ass."

"MMmmmmmm, I know." She smilingly answered.

* * * *

We cleaned up a little, took a potty break, and re-hydrated, before we all hopped in the bed for a little grab-ass and some kissing and loving. We took turns adoring the women, who took turns returning the favor. A lot of bed-talk ensued, about how hot the girls were, and how talented, etc. etc. I did manage to get hard again for while, and comfortably screwed Jenny from behind while she lay on her side. She and Jack were staring into each others eyes, discussing who knows what, some new-love drivel, while Marisa of the mischievous ways alternated her oral attention from Jacks semi-hard cock to Jenny's sweet pussy. Although I screwed her deliciously for several minutes, I didn't manage to come, and finally allowed Marisa to climb on top of me where I held her and told her how beautiful and talented she was. I also told her I was looking forward to the day when she brought home a man like Jack, and our four-way could become a full-fledged orgy.

"You gonna hook me up like you did Jenny?" she whispered.

"What do you mean? Jenny met Jack at the gym."

"Oh come on, everyone here knows, you found a decent guy, then served up your little girl-friend to him on a silver platter. Not that anyone's complaining." She giggled, licking my face like a kitten.

"I'm certainly not," chimed in Jack, "I'm going to name our first three children Steve, boys or girls."

Jenny laughed and poked him. She twisted and looked at me. "I know you did it 'cause you love me," she added, "and you certainly managed to make a better choice than I have in the last, oh, say, twenty-five years. And I love you for it."

She gave me a sweet kiss, that Marisa insisted on sharing by licking our mouths as we continued for a lot longer then originally intended. Marisa rolled off me, allowing Jenny, my sweet Jenny, to climb on top of me, and continue with our heartfelt kiss. A tear came to my eye, as I realized I had given away my sweet little lover, who I really did adore in so many ways. I tried to blink it away unsuccessfully, but Jenny kissed it away, only to find her salty tears rolling down her cheeks onto my face. I buried my face in her shoulder, kissing her neck and hair, and stroking her back and hair.

Marisa, friendly helpful Marisa, was between my legs noting my beginning arousal, and orally manipulating a more fully erect state. Her stroking and sucking evolved into her placing my newly erect cock into Jenny's sweet opening. I held her tight, relishing the feeling of being inside her again. I think Jack was a little embarrassed by the sudden turn of events, until I heard Marisa tell him to go with her, somehow she was going to get him to fuck her tits. She was dying for someone to fuck her tits and spunk her face. They left.

"Hush," she told me, as I desperately clung to her, trying to drive my cock deeper into her, although already fully sheathed. "It's not like I'm going anywhere. We can still be together sometimes. I'll always love you and what you've done for me."

She kissed my face repeatedly, then sat up and sensually and lovingly rode me to oblivion, gazing into my face and whispering words of love.

* * * *

Afterward:

Jenny and Jack are still together almost a year later. Marisa is going through one guy after another, and I'm happy to say I've been able to participate in more than one completely debaucherous sexual foray with her, her friends - male and female, and Jenny and Jack.

Jenny and I only get together as a group now, and our lovemaking can run the gamut from sensual and tender to mindless raw uncontrolled sex. I will at some time have to write down at least a few of these encounters. I know I'll hate myself if I don't record for posterity the Superbowl party that lasted two days, and included my first triple penetration of Jenny, and another anal assault on Marisa, in front of at least five witnesses.

Oh yeah, and the time my wife, Jenny, Jack, Marisa and Denise got into some heavy bi-loving. But that's for another time.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,371 Followers
12