Jen and Mike Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm it's interesting you should say that last part. By the time I get out to you guys he will have seen that more than once. I hope you're sitting down for this next part you dirty bitch because you are partly responsible." Jenny chided her friend.

"What the hell do you mean, who the heck has used a strap-on with you other than me? Why am I responsible?" Allie answered sounded confused.

"Mike is coming home tonight, and in his bed my first new lover in our game will fuck me with a strap-on. I'll might even beg her to fuck me in the ass with it too. I'll have Mike tied to a chair still at that point so he can't over react."

"Oh Jesus Jenny! Already, you already have your first playmate lined up. I still don't know how I'm responsible?"

"Relax I'm getting to that. Are you sitting down lover, I want to make sure you are comfortable!"

"Yeah I'm actually still in bed, I got your text when I woke up and it got my motor going as you could tell when I called."

"Well remember the other day when you threw out an idea that was so dirty, an idea involving my own little girl. You asked me to bring her to Vegas for you and Scott's anniversary party. Then being the dirty minded slut you are, offered to help Jesse lose her virginity with Scott's help."

"Oh my god, did you really give it some thought, are you going to bring your daughter to our party. Jesus are you really going to let Scott have her cherry? Mike will be insane with jealousy. I can't believe even you would be so dirty."

"Oh really? You were the one who brought it up! Then when you were getting off the phone you asked if I would think about it, I told you I already was. What I didn't tell you is that right before you called I was watching the video of our first time in Vegas. I was picturing Scott pounding my little girl's pussy. It made me cum so hard I almost passed out. That's when you called."

"Wow, we both thought of that at different times. We are two dirty minded sluts honey. So what did you decide, are you going to bring her?" Allie asked breathlessly.

"Yes, I am and yes I want to watch Scott pound her pussy. I also want him to fill her up with his fucking cum. Allie you remember what I loved doing with a fresh cream pie don't you lover," Jenny asked hoarsely. Her hand was lightly rubbing herself. She was getting really worked up now.

"Jenny you are fucking with me, Oh, Oh,Oh, stop teasing me with this. Yes I remember you love sucking the fresh cream out of a pussy. You wouldn't really do that would you? No you couldn't it would be the hottest thing I could ever imagine. Oh my god I cant ... Oh Jenny you and your little girl. I need to see her, I need to picture her face right now!! I want to imagine her face watching you, watching you suck her cum filled cunt!! Cumming god cumming again!" Allie screamed into the phone while her fingers pumped in and out of her inflamed pussy.

"Yeah baby rub that pussy, I'm doing mine too. I can see Jesse's face when she cums baby. I can see what she's going to look like. Oh shit,, oh god, now! Now!! Cumming too!!" Jenny yelled back at her friend.

"That was the hottest fucking role play I ever got off to lover girl. I can't believe we used your daughter to get us off again, You should send me her picture so if we ever do that again I can imagine her face as she cums, god that is so dirty." Allie said catching her breath.

Jenny just catching her breath herself whispered into the phone, "You already have her picture, but you cant see her face."

Allie could not believe what she just heard, "I don't think I heard you right lover, Oh my fucking god! That can't be true. Is that your Jesse in the picture with that thing shoved up her ass? How the hell did you get that?"

"I got it because I took it as I was fucking her ass the other night! I took her anal cherry Monday night. You have no idea what your phone call woke up in me the other day. I am so on fire sexually right now I don't think I will ever cool down!" Jenny confessed.

As she was telling Allie that, she heard the phone drop for a second, "Allie are you there, are you ok?"

"I don't even know how to respond, I can't believe this. So I guess you really are going to bring her with you to Vegas. Fuck that why don't you just bring her next week, I want to fuck that beautiful ass myself. Will you let me? Do you have any more pictures for now?" Allie pleaded into the phone.

Just as she was saying that, Jenny was sending the other two pictures she had so Allie could see her daughters whole beautiful body. "Just sent you the other two I have for right now."

"Hold on, let me check these out for a second. Holy shit Jenny she is amazing and those tits. Just look at how beautiful they look hanging. So will you really let me and Scott fuck her, does she know about us?"

"She knows everything and yes you and Scott will get to fuck her till your hearts content. She is insatiable just like I was at her age. She saw the Vegas video and she thinks the both of you are so freaking hot. I can't bring her next weekend though. I need her to stay here and make sure Mike is going to handle our web shows ok. I need her to help him through those rough moments and reassure him how much I love him."

"So she knows about you Mike and the game too? Will she be home tonight when you and Mike are playing in the bedroom?" Allie whispered still staring at the photos on her cell phone. She was imaging all the things three people could do to enjoy that body.

"Duh, who do you think is going to be fucking me tonight," Jenny answered wickedly.

"Ohhhhhh god Jenny, that is soooo fucking hot! So Mike knows about the two of you?" Allie moaned into the phone.

"No silly that's why I am going to tie him down tonight before she comes in the room. I know Mike and at first he is going to freak, understandably. After all he is going to see me do things with our little girl that would make your head spin"

"My head is already spinning over here," Allie joked.

"Allie she is so dirty, so much like me! This just started Monday and all the stuff I have thrown at her hasn't phased her one bit. If anything she wants more and more. It kind of scares me because we are so alike and so into each other!"

"So I take it that Scott won't get her cherry then, she must have more experience then we thought the other day. Oh well I know he will so be into fucking mom and daughter side by side. Especially since you are the mom and Jesse is YOUR daughter. Wont that be a kick in bubble boy's nuts." Allie giggled using their old pet name for Mike.

"Well Scott wont be getting her cherry that is true but its not because she has lots of experience. As a matter of a fact she is still a virgin, hard as that may be to believe. She has a lot of oral experience and she absolutely loves the taste of cum. I can testify to that fact. But Scott wont get her virginity because she asked me to take it."

"What! Holy shit, you are really going to pop your own little girls cherry. This crap keeps getting hotter and hotter. Let me fly out there so I can watch please. I would die to see that!"

"Sorry sweetie it's going to be a special weekend, just me and my young lover. I want it to be special and romantic for her not filthy and dirty. There's plenty of time for filthy and dirty and we enjoy plenty of that together. But we will be filming it too, if you are nice I will bring a copy out next week and we can watch it together." Jenny teased her friend. "I also want to video chat with Jesse while the three of us are having fun next weekend. I want her to see me letting loose with the two of you guys. We will be able to see her too."

"Jenny this has been the hottest fucking conversation I have ever had with anyone. I am going to be a walking pile of horniness till I get to meet her. Oh by the way who the hell is the other girl in the other picture. She is damned hot too!"

"Oh her, that's Jesse's best friend Cheryl. She sent that to me yesterday when she told me I was a milf and that she wanted to fuck me too."

With that the two lovers continued their talk. Jenny telling Allie all about her trip to the mall. Letting her know of her hopes for getting Cheryl into their playtimes together. Each of them getting off two more times before Jenny had to run.

"Ok so I will send you my flight information next week. I can't wait to see you and your man again. Wish me luck tonight by the way." Jenny told her.

"Wait one minute, I Just have one more question. You cant leave me hanging on one thing."

Oh god Allie you are insatiable too, I have to go and get ready for my little girl. We have been on the phone for hours playing. What is it?"

"I know, my pussy feels so nice too. Ok just one thing you said earlier doesn't make any sense. You said you know first hand how much Jesse loves the taste of cum. How could you possibly know that?"

"Is that all, its really quite simple baby. Mike was so excited about starting the game last night I fucked him three times and saved all his cum inside me. Then I went to Jesse's room and she sucked every fucking drop from my cunt, she was like an animal making sure she got it all!"

"Oh lord, she sucked her own father's shit from inside you!! I am going to have to finger myself again when you get off. By the way I think she has even you beat for when you were her age. I can't wait to get my hands on your slutty little daughter."

"Oh Allie did you mention anything to Scott the other night about us playing with Jesse coming to Vegas?"

"No, are you kidding I thought we were just playing. Little did I know you were going to have your face in her pussy that night!" Allie kidded.

"Please don't say anything about it to him, just let him know I am coming out to see you guys. When I get there we can spring it on him when Jesse comes on the computer to say hello. I want to see his face when he finds out too." Jenny said smiling into the phone.

"That's a big favor to ask, you better be willing to take extra good care of my pussy when you get here. Ok my lips are sealed, I mean my upper lips because my fingers are already between my bottom ones again. Maybe you can take a few pics tonight for me. Good luck tonight love."

Thanks baby, I will get you some more photos too I promise, maybe not tonight though," Jenny said. Then she looked up at the clock. It was 1:45 already and she was still in her robe from the bath this morning. She needed to get out and get some stuff to tie Mike down without it hurting. She figured the sex shop she went to yesterday might have some kind of restraints.

She went into the bedroom and got dressed thinking about Jesse, Allie, Scott and even Cheryl. She even gave a few minutes pause to this mysterious Steve that was Cheryl's boyfriend.

She ran out to the store and got most of what she needed, but she couldn't find any rope. She'd just have to use the stuff they had in the garage. The stuff they used to secure things to the top of the SUV when they needed to.

She ran inside and picked out some sexy things to wear for her little girl tonight. Then sat down and made a little lunch for her and Jesse. She would be home any minute and they probably would forget to eat tonight.

She was sitting there, just mindlessly leafing through the pages of a magazine when Jesse walked in. It was hard to believe how seeing her made her feel like a teenager again. Her heart started beating faster and she felt herself go flush with excitement. She had no doubt that she was in love with this girl. She couldn't remember any man who caused the same reaction in her just by walking in the room.

"Hey mom, see I'm on time," Jesse smiled as she walked slowly and deliberately to her lover.

"Did you miss me, let me check?" Then she reached down and palmed her mother's pussy through her shorts. "Hmmm something feels nice and warm, I will take that as a yes."

She leaned in and gave her mother a kiss hello, letting her tongue slide between her mother's parted lips. Jenny grabbed her and returned the kiss eagerly. Letting her own tongue do a passionate dance with Jesse's. Into one mouth then the other the two women shared a long deep kiss that lover's give to each other.

"Oh baby stop, stop right now! There is no fucking around here before the main event tonight. I want you so wound up I could make you cum just by breathing on you!" She said as she stepped out of her little girls embrace.

"Damn mom no fair, I bet you made yourself cum more than once while I was gone. I'm so horny I'm liable to squirt myself," She whined while trying to get back in her mother's arms.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I wasn't the one who was out making out with my best friend while my lover was home alone," Jenny teased.

"Oh is my mommy a little jealous, are you upset that it wasn't your lips I was kissing?" Jesse said while grinning.

"If I'm upset about anything you little slut it's that I wasn't there to see it happen," Jenny pouted doing her best to imitate her daughters look.

"I wouldn't worry about that mom, I think we'll both be enjoying a taste of Cheryl together soon enough,"

"Oh baby, I made my self cum thinking about you and her while I was on the phone. I was telling Allie all about everything and we both were fingering ourselves at the same time."

"Damn that's hot mom! I cant wait to meet her and her husband with the really big cock."

Jenny looked over at her and marveled again at her daughter's embrace of everything sexual. It's almost like she was looking at a reflection of herself from so many years ago.

"Well since you wont fuck me till later can I at least fuck myself, please mommy," Jesse said while sitting on the couch and laying back. The very same spot where all this started two days ago.

She started to unbutton her pants and slide them down. Then Jenny stopped her saying, "Honey I know you are horny, and I know how much you ache to have an orgasm right now. Please trust me and wait, tonight is going to be so intense and the longer you wait today the hotter you will be tonight."

She looked deep into her daughter's eyes and Jesse could see it was important to her, "Ok mom, I trust you. I will keep my motor running in neutral till dad gets home. Then all bets are off!"

"Thank you honey, mommy is going to give you such a night tonight." She said as she kissed her lightly and helped her up.

"Why don't you go jump in the shower baby, I made us some lunch. We should eat now because I don't think we are going to be worrying about dinner later."

"Ok mom I'll be out in a few," she said while strolling to the shower. Along the way she imitated the way she got undressed the first day of their affair.

All along the way she would drop another piece of clothing, slowly stripping for her mother's hungry eyes. She timed it perfectly so that her panties were the last thing to fall just as she entered the bathroom. Then feeling a little bratty she put her head out the door and stuck her tongue out at her mom.

After she was finished in the shower Jesse made sure to powder herself and she dabbed on a little of her favorite perfume. Throwing just a robe on she went out to have lunch with her lover.

It felt so nice thinking of her mom as that, her lover. She couldn't imagine feeling closer to anyone ever. It wasn't that they both shared the same genes, it also seemed they were identical in their desires. She loved her so much and would do anything in her power to please her. She couldn't wait till tonight to show her father how much they loved each other too.

"Happy now mommy my love," She walked up behind her mother and hugged her.

"Oh god you smell so good baby, I want to eat you right up now. But I will wait till tonight then I am going to eat you till you scream!"

"Sit eat baby, I made your favorite."

Sure enough there was a Prosciutto sandwich with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil. Right next to it was sliced melon, fresh figs and whipped mascarpone cheese. Jesse's mouth started watering for something other than her mothers pussy.

"Wow mom, I am so happy right now. You really are going out of your way to spoil me even more than I already am," Jesse said while she sat down and went to work on the feast in front of her.

"Honey you aren't spoiled and I'm only doing what I would do for anyone I was in love with. We are going to be so happy together and have so much fun together too." She hugged Jesse from behind while watching her eat.

Jesse was at a loss for words and did not know how to respond. She put down the sandwich and pulled her mother's face to hers and kissed her softly and deeply. Then she pulled back a bit and staring into her mother's blue eyes told her, "Jenny Andrews I love you with every bit of me and always will."

They both cried a little bit and kept hugging each other till the smell of the food got to Jesse. "Now can I finish my lunch lover," Jesse joked. "You have to eat yours too my yummy mommy, I'm going to give you such a workout tonight."

So they sat and enjoyed lunch together, joking and laughing with each other. Acting just like two people newly in love do. Then when they were finished Jenny said, "Wait here honey, I will be right back."

Jenny went into her daughter's room and found the three wrapped boxes still from the night before. She brought them out and smiled at her daughter. "When you were a little girl I used to love watching you play with your toys. Now that you are a woman and my lover I get to play with your toys with you!"

With that she put the boxes in front of her daughter and said, "I look forward to a lot of happy hours with you honey. These will enhance that time even more. Don't worry if there are things you don't recognize. I will happily show you how to use each one."

"Get out! You went sex toy shopping for me too! Oh my god mom you are so wild and kinky!" She jumped up and hugged her mom, her tits spilling out of her robe.

Just for a second Jenny lost control and leaned down and latched her mouth onto her daughters big round tit.

"Nooo mom, stop, no fair unless you make me cum!" Jesse moaned but made no attempt to take her nipple away from her mother who was nursing on it hungrily.

Jenny got control and backed up, "I'm so sorry. As you can tell you aren't the only one who is all wound up, even though I did cum earlier. The sight of those beautiful breasts of yours makes we want to jump you right now."

"You mean these things," Jesse teased while pulling her robe wide open.

"You mean little wench, you wait till tonight. I am going to make you beg me to cum, and I won't give you any release till I am good and ready." Jenny promised.

"Come on and open your damn boxes, we need to get you dressed for tonight too."

"Oooo, where should I start!" Jesse giggled as she grabbed the one closest to her and ripped the wrapping off. In one larger box were four other boxes but they weren't wrapped. Her eyes got big as she looked at them and imagined using them with her mom.

She picked up the first one and even with all her internet exposure couldn't figure it out. The box called it a butterfly, "Umm mom I have no idea, what is this."

Jenny took the box from her daughter and opened it. She held it up and showed her why it was called a butterfly modeling it on herself. "See honey, it gets strapped on to you and sits flush over your pussy. Then this part vibrates on your little clit. I have tried this a few times and it always made me cum in a few minutes baby. I cant wait to try it on you!"

Jesse was flabbergasted, she was beside herself with excitement and wanted to grab the toy and use it right there.

As if she could read her daughter's mind Jenny told her, "Not now you little horn dog, later!"

"Awwwww," was all she heard from her daughter's pouty lips.

"Next baby?" Jenny urged her on.