Jen and Mike Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Jenny and this is my partner, Jesse," Jenny said reaching for the woman's hand.

"Oh sorry, I'm Carol and this is my husband Brad. Can I tell you that when you just kissed her it was the most erotic thing I've seen in here today."

Jesse actually spoke up then, "Thank you, Jen is my own personal milf and she knows all my buttons to push. You're both kind of hot too!"

" Jesse! don't be so forward we just met them," Jenny laughed while she still held the other woman's hand.

"What! They told us how erotic we looked I was just returning the compliment,"

"That's perfectly ok and thank you sweetie, you and Jenny are both scorching hot too!"

"Hmmm thanks," Jesse said as she ran her hands over Jenny's ass right in view of Carol and Brad.

"Are you ok now, it looked like you were going to fall down over there a few minutes ago." Carol asked

"Ask her, she made me do that!" Jesse said glaring up at her mom.

"Yeah she's fine I was just test driving a new toy I found on the market the other day. She had no idea it was coming, no pun intended."

"Oh my god were you about to have an orgasm," Carol asked leaning closer so they could continue the conversation quietly.

"Mmmmm yeah I was almost there too and then she made it stop, my mom can be such a bitch at times." Jesse also said in a whisper playing with the mom fetish for this hot woman.

"So Brad is it? You don't say too much what do you think about this crazy conversation here?" Jenny teased Carols husband.

He laughed heartily and said, "Carol is definitely the more forward of the two of us, but it's definitely a pleasure to meet the two of you. By the way I second my wife's observation, the two of you are smoking hot!"

As they were talking the four of them were heading for one of the discreet curtained couch areas inside the museum. They were generally there for couples to steal a few moments away and have a little private fun.

Jesse looked at her mom for a minute and smiled. "I thought I heard the sounds of people doing things behind a couple of these before.

"You have good ears honey, no one will disturb us if the sash is down. Would you guys like to sit down for a bit," Carol asked them gesturing to the curtained off area.

"What do you think honey, want to take a moment and get to know our new friends a little better." Jenny purred to her daughter.

"Oh yeah, sounds like fun!"

The four of them sat down, Jenny on one side then Jesse next to her. Carol sat next to Jesse and Brad sat next to his wife.

Once the four of them sat down Carol got a little more bold. She put her hand on Jesse's knee and started squeezing. Jenny noticed and whispered something over to Jesse and her daughter just smiled. Jenny looked back up to Carol and gave her a nod, a green light that touching was ok.

"So I'm really curious what this special toy you were talking about is. From what we saw the two of you weren't even touching."

"Do you want to see it, well at least part of it?" Jenny asked the woman whose hand was now rubbing the inner thigh of her daughter. With her other hand she was lightly teasing her husband's cock through his pants.

"Oh damn yes, maybe me and Brad can get one too."

Jenny took her cell phone out of her bag again and Carol looked over a touch confused.

"You almost gave her an orgasm with your cell phone? Now I've seen everything!"

"Kiss her Carol, kiss my daughter so she doesn't scream too loud. I haven't been able to teach her the art of the silent orgasm yet."

Carol and Brad sat there overjoyed at the way this was turning out. They both liked to play with other couples but it was almost always a man and a woman. Now it was two women and the bonus was they were playing with the one fetish that absolutely made Carol insane with lust, Mother and daughter sex!

Carol looked into Jesse's eyes and started to lean in for a kiss, "Baby are you ok with this, can I kiss you?"

Jesse if it was at all possible was even hotter than her mom right now. Probably because of the ruined orgasm she had just lived through. She nodded her head and pulled Carol's face to hers.

"Carol now put your hand over her pussy, just cup your hand over the whole mound!"

Carol did just that, she could feel the heat emanating out through this girl's jeans. She could also feel a moistness seeping through.

Ok here we go, make sure you keep your mouth on hers otherwise we might have security on us!

Carol crushed her mouth to Jesse's and the two women were making out furiously. Carol marveled at how sweet the inside of this young girl's mouth tasted. Then all of a sudden she felt it.

Jesse's legs shot out straight and her pussy pushed into her hand grinding looking for release. Then she felt the cause, her whole pussy was vibrating, it was actually humming.

Oh my god she thought this girl is on fire and ready to blow. Jesse was moaning incoherently into this woman's mouth. A woman she had just met less than 30 minutes ago.

Carol kept the kiss going and let her hands start roaming. Her hands went under Jesse's shirt and she looked over at Jenny for permission again. Once again Jenny nodded, With that Carol reached behind the girl with one hand and unhooked her bra. She used her hand to get Jesse's shirt up above her tit's and exposed them.

Brad had been forgotten by his wife looked at Jenny pleadingly and Jenny just smiled at him and nodded too. With that this stranger to them moved over and started playing with her daughter's exposed tits. He leaned in and started sucking her nipple, Jesse moaned again from this new attention being given to her young body.

She was almost there, she could feel it building again... "ooooooo...ooooooo ...oooooo," that was all Jenny could make out because Jesse's mouth was covered.

Then she turned the toy off again. Jesse's eyes went wide she pulled her mouth off of Carol's and she once again cried, " Nooooooo Mommm Stop fucking Teasing me!! Please, I need to fucking cum please!!'

"Honey we have two new friend's here, I am sure they will be happy to make you cum if you ask them nice. You don't need a stupid toy to cum when we have two beautiful people with us here."

Jesse looked down and saw that Brad was still sucking on her one nipple. She whispered to him, "Bite them please, I like them bit a little." Carol was sitting watching her husband suck this gorgeous young creature's huge tits and decided to join him.

So Jesse had two mouths on her tits and then her mother moved over to sit next to her. Both Carol and Brad were on the floor in front of Jesse now enjoying her breast between them.

Jenny leaned over and got ready to kiss her daughter, she asked if she was having fun. Jesse nodded her head vigorously up and down. She asked her if she was ok with what might happen and again Jesse nodded her head. Just before she leaned all the way in she whispered, "No fucking though, Ok?" Again Jenny nodded her head up and down.

"Jenny can we take off her pants? I would love to see her pussy and so would Brad!"

As an answer Jenny lifted her hips up off the couch and pulled her own jeans down to her ankles. Then she nodded once again, it was fun giving this couple permission to ravage her daughter. She did take a second to tell the couple though that there is no fucking allowed, enjoy her pussy all you want with your mouth but no cock in there.

Brad understandably looked a little disappointed Jenny heard him sigh. "Don't you worry Brad, why don't you take that cock out of your pants and bring it up here. My little girl just loves to suck cock, don't you darling?"

"Oh God yes mommy, I love it. It's been so long since I've had a good one too! Let me see it Brad pleaseeeeee!!"

Brad took his shorts off and revealed a very nice sized cock, it had to be 8-9 inches long and about 3-4 inches wide. Both Jenny and Jesse made cooing sounds at the sight of that. Jenny told her she was going to have to share it with her too.

She leaned in and started kissing her daughter as Brad started bringing his cock closer to their mouths. Jesse broke the kiss and reached up with one hand and grabbed Brad's cock. She started stroking it slowly then suck her tongue out and played with the pee hole in the head. She liked to start her blowjobs out slow and build her man up. She knew that the longer she could keep him going the more cum he would feed her.

Jenny could see it in her daughter's face now, the same exact face she used to have as a young woman. She had a cum face on and nothing was going to satisfy that except an orgasm or two.

Carol was not idle either at this time, she sat on her heels watching her husband's cock bob in front of this young girl's mouth. She could see the hunger in her eyes, God she looks like she wants to eat it! She looked at Jenny and she had the same look in her face. Then she noticed it, the resemblance, oh my god she thought to herself these two really are mother and daughter.

She had to confirm it, she had to know before she dived into this sweet young pussy. "Jenny, please tell me, I can kind of see it. Is the mother daughter thing a fantasy for the two of you or are you..."

Jenny just said one word, it was all Carol had to hear. "Real"

Carol went nuts, she attacked Jesse's pussy like she was starving. Like she hadn't eaten in months She shoved her tongue inside and was greeted with a flood of juice it tasted so fucking sweet. She couldn't stop thinking to herself, I finally have it a mom and daughter!

Jenny looked down at Carol and softly said to her, "You better take off your shirt she squirts like crazy when she cums. Take your damn skirt off too let us see your pussy too!"

This just couldn't get any better Jesse was a squirter another first for her. She did as Jenny asked and was almost completely nude except for her bra which she lost too. She left her panties on for the moment but had a feeling they would be gone at one point.

Jenny was still watching her daughter tease Brad's cock without taking it into her mouth. So she leaned over and told her, "Suck his cock baby, that's enough teasing, suck that man's cock for him!"

Jenny watched in amazement as her daughter took the whole thing down her throat in one swallow. Oh my god this girl was not lying she really does love sucking cock!

"Oh GOD CAROL!!" Jesse was starting to get loud. Jenny knew she had to control her so she looked up at Brad, "Keep your cock in her mouth and fuck her face. She screams pretty damn loud when she cums, I don't care if you have to choke her but keep your cock in her mouth."

Brad just smile and thought to himself 'no fucking problem' he started face fucking this young girl and she was down with every bit of it. She opened the back of her throat to accept him and he was using her mouth like a pussy.

Jenny leaned down to make her daughter's attention complete. She started playing with her tits. She was chewing and biting one nipple and pulling on the other one. She wrapped her mouth around the entire areola and sucked as hard as she could.

Jesse was out of her mind with all the attention, a mouth on her pussy a mouth and hand on her tits and a beautiful cock in her mouth. She was in ecstasy and she felt it building in her loins. She could feel the beginnings of what would probably be an epic orgasm. She looked out of the corner of her eye and could see Carol devouring her cunt. The woman was possessed since Jenny had admitted that they were really related.

Hmpphhh!! HmppHhh!! she was moaning around Brad's tasty cock. She couldn't say anything Brad's cock was steadily fucking her face just like her mom told him to do. Her mom didn't know it when she told him to do that how much Jesse loved it. She loved the feel of a man's balls slapping on her chin as he used her mouth.

Then she started pushing her hips up off the couch, softly at first then a little harder. It was coming and oh my god was it going to...

Jenny knew the signs now and told Carol, "Get your mouth over her cunt right now and tongue fuck her as hard as you can!! She's going to cum soon do it now, see if you can catch it all!!"

Carol was so excited she was anticipating a couple of mouthfuls of juice. She had seen squirting in pornos and it wasn't that much usually so she was confident she could handle it now.

Jesse was getting there... She was literally fucking her hips into Carol's mouth now. Then it happened...

"OOOOOOOOOO... OOOOOOOO...OOOOOOOOO," was what the other three people heard. It sounded like a muffled keening. C...u...mmm humph C...u...mmm humph OOOOOO... Yyessssssssssssssss!!"

Jesse literally exploded, she shot at least two cups of juice out of her pussy into Carols waiting mouth. It was the strongest orgasm of her life and Carol was the recipient of all the reward!!

There was no way Carol could handle it all so after the fourth full squirt Jenny pushed her face out of the way and fastened her mouth over Jesse's pussy. She got just as much as Carol did into her mouth and down her throat. Jesse seeing what her mom had done grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her mother's face into her cunt. She wanted to shove her mother's head up into her pussy!

Then Jenny did something truly inspired, inspired and wicked at the same time. She reached over and picked up the phone. The app was still on the screen and she turned it on at full power, time to see if Jesse was multi orgasmic!

Jesse's eye's bulged and she grabbed her mother by the back of the head and started fucking her face, fucking her face over and over.

Brad who was close to cumming pulled back for a minute and watched the show. Carol sitting there with Jesse's juice coating her face was sitting furiously fingering her own pussy watching this mother drive her little girl to the brink of sexual insanity.

There was no worry about Jesse screaming right now, her mind was gone for the moment, she was nothing but a mass of excited nerves revolving around her pussy. She just knew she had to keep fucking the face in between her legs.

"Uhhhhhh,...Uhhhhhh...Uhhhhhh... Uhhhhhhh..." was all that was escaping the girls mouth. Spittle was running down the one side of her open mouth too and had puddled on her chest.

Then with one final thrust and one really long, "UUUHHHHHHHHHHH!" she was done. Jenny turned the egg off then, smiling inside at how hot her daughter was.

She slowly released her hold on her mother's head and collapsed back on the couch. She was so fried and frazzled she had no idea for a minute or two where she even was.

In the meantime Brad was fisting his cock watching the whole scene. Jenny got up and sat him down on the couch and Looked up at him and said, "Looks like my little girl needs a few minutes after that, let momma take care of that big stick for you."

Brad didn't mind one bit, after today him and Carol would have lived one of their deepest fantasies with these two amazingly sexual women. Jenny dove on to Brad's cock like a starving animal. She wasn't about to finesse him she wanted his cum, she wanted his cum to share with her lover. The girl deserved a reward after that performance. So she went for the prize deep throating him just as Jesse had done and fucking her own face with his dick.

While she was doing this she was ramming three fingers in and out of her own pussy as fast as she could. She needed to cum too and she was getting close. Just then she felt her fingers being pulled away and a mouth replacing them. Hmmm Carol, she was going to enjoy a mother's pussy now after eating Jesse.

Carol threw herself into Jenny's pussy almost as hard as she had done for the daughter. She whispered up for a second though, " Are you going to drown me too!!"

Jenny giggled and said, " No she squirts more than enough for both of us, Please eat me, I need to cum sooo bad right now!"

So Jenny found herself sandwiched between this couple who had been complete strangers to her and Jesse until this afternoon. She was going wild on Brad's cock trying to coax his cream from his balls, at the same time she was pushing her hips back to meet Carol's mouth on her pussy.

Then she noticed Jesse recovering and sitting up one elbow, "Welcome back sweetie, want to help me finish this sweet man here."

Jesse still totally exhausted was a trooper and never said no to a cock in her mouth. She weakly nodded yes and moved next to her mom.

"I know you are beat baby, why don't you just work his balls and I'll stay on the shaft."

Jesse again just nodded and lovingly took one of Brad's balls in her mouth. She liked feeling a man's jewels on her tongue, she knew she had all the power when they were in her mouth. Little by little she was starting to recuperate. She was washing those balls with her mouth and then she wanted some cock.

She pulled of the balls and smiling said to her mom, "Do you mind if finish what I started a while ago!"

"Go ahead lover, I'm just going to let Carol devour me then." Jenny said as she got back on the couch and grabbing her ankles pulled Carol's face back into her cunt.

Carol herself was totally on fire at the moment, of the four people playing here she was the only one that had received no attention. That was fine with her because she had something in mind that she wanted after she got Jenny off.

Jesse lowered her mouth on Brad's cock again and started bouncing her eighteen year old head up and down like she was possessed. At the same time she was using her hands that were slick with her spit. She was hungry for a real load of cum and she was damn well going to get one.

Carol was watching the little nympho, suck off her husband. God she looked so fucking sexy with her mouth on that fucking cock. While she was watching she was giving the girl's mother a work out with her mouth.

"Oh-oh-OOOOOOOO CAROL!! SUCK BABY!! A...aaa...almost... GO NOW LICK ME!! AHHHHHH!!"

The combination of Carol's mouth on her pussy and the sight of her daughter sucking a man off right in front of her sent her over the edge. She humped her pussy up to the woman's mouth and grabbed her by the head. She squeezed her head with her thighs and rocked side to side. Damn this woman could eat some serious pussy she thought.

"Oooooooooooooo... CUUMMMMIINNGGGGG!! YES YES YES!!"

Jesse looked at her mother's face while she was cumming on Carol's mouth and smiled inside. Her mom looked so hot when she was cumming, she was made to be a slut and she was a damn good one. She wanted nothing more than to be just like her.

So she worked Brad's cock even harder. He had his hands on her head now and he was helping her out. He was thrusting his hard cock down her throat again, and he was starting to grunt.

"Uh... Christ girl your mouth is like a fucking cunt!! Oh sweet Jesus...Suck that fucking cock... Deep baby. Ooooo Yeah like that lover!!" Brad was moaning holding two handfuls of Jesse's hair as he pounded her face.

Shit-shit-shit ...gonna- gonna- OHHHHHHHH SHOOOTT IN YOUR SUCKING MOUTH!!

Than he exploded into her mouth, he shot rope after rope of cum into Jesse's hungry mouth. Oh god the taste, I love the fucking taste of cum, she thought!! She was delirious with cum frenzy, she wanted every drop but she heard her mom asking her to save some for her. It took every ounce of self control not to swallow every drop.

Jenny moved next to her daughter and opened her mouth, then she felt Brad's cum being pushed onto her tongue. She swirled it around inside her mouth then grabbed Jesse and pulled her lips to hers. She passed Brad's cum back to her and the two women started making out continuously passing his cum back and forth till Jenny finally swallowed it.

"My god baby, you are so amazing, you looked so fucking sexy with his cock in your mouth," Jenny whispered to her while holding her head in her hands.

123456...8