Jen and Mike Ch. 21 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike gasped; he had his eyes closed because he just couldn't believe he was going to cheat on Jenny. Even that thought wasn't enough to make him lose his erection; it actually made him even harder if possible. He picked his hands up and placed them on the back of Jasmine's head to guide her motions on him. He wanted to last for a bit because this was a special moment for him. She had seen his cock and never said anything about its size and now she was giving herself to him. She was concerned with his pleasure not hers. Even though Jenny always seemed concern with Mike's pleasure it always felt like an afterthought coming only after she had gotten her own. Whether at his hands or someone else, his needs always felt like less then. It didn't feel that way right now.

He felt like Jasmine wanted nothing more that to make him happy. With that thought he grabbed tighter and pulled her forward. Then he erupted in her mouth, he shot every drop of cum he had in his balls straight into the back of her throat and watched her swallow it all eagerly.

"Jas.....oh....Christ.....Jasmine!! Jas...please....don't stop!!! Oh god...oh god.....yessssssss!!!!!" he screamed out as he came.

After he had finished he let go of her head and sat down across from her. They were both technically naked now and he wondered where this would go from here. She hadn't said anything about his cock or lack of size but he knew it was coming. He was sure now that she had gotten him off she would be the same and let him know how small he was. Sure enough after catching her breath she started laughing, not even softly but loudly. He felt the shame and embarrassment he knew would come and felt totally deflated.

Jasmine seeing him get upset realized she had just done the very thing she was trying not to do. She was laughing and he thought it was because of his cock size. "Mike, Mike.... Don't you dare get all upset over there!"

"I told you I'm small I don't need to hear your laughing to let me know that." Mike said angrily.

She jumped off the chair and sat between his legs and looked him right in the eyes."You silly, silly, man, I wish you weren't such damaged goods right now! That woman that you love so much has you brainwashed because she is a size queen Mike. There are women like her but I'm not one of them. I was laughing so hard because of one thing you said when you were coming. You told me not to stop but had a death grip on my head, how the hell could I have stopped even if I wanted to!"

He could see the truth in her eyes, she wasn't laughing at his cock. He looked down at her and grasped her to him and told her thank you. "So you don't think I'm too small Jas?"

"Honey, no lie, I've had men your size make me scream in bed. Whatever you may not have in size we can help teach you in ability. I'm sure your ability is probably stunted because of your self confidence there. If you were to be here with me and Tara we would teach you everything you need to know about making that cock of yours a deadly weapon."

"You know that can't happen Jas, I do still love Jenny. It's a nice fantasy though maybe we can even play with it this weekend some but it is just a fantasy!"

"I won't push it Mike but I told you twenty years ago that you deserve better than her. I believe it even more now. Mike she probably wouldn't be that upset, after all as you told me she's in love with your Jesse. I'm just verbalizing my own fantasies but rest assured that if you ever needed a place to go I want my door to be where you show up, okay?"

"Thanks, you always were a good friend!"

"Well maybe I can be a little more, after all the least you deserve is to have your own friend with benefits too!"

"You certainly are one determined stubborn woman Jas; I can see how you rose to the top of your field. I'm a little famished how about we don't waste all this great stuff you put out!"

They hugged tightly not just as friends now but friends with a little more. They adjusted their clothes and feeling no awkwardness over what just happened they sat and laughed and ate together. It didn't escape Mike's notice how at ease and happy he felt in her company.

Jesse was still recovering from the orgasm that had just run through her body. She had felt the familiar frenzy that seemed to overcome her when faced with the prospect of a mouthful of cum. She wondered why the same frenzy hadn't overtaken her when she had swallowed her father's cum It had actually happened once but it was when she had drank his cum from Jenny's pussy.

It was nowhere near as intense as this had been, Scott's cum was delicious to her. She privately had to admit it was the best she ever tasted and by far the most she had ever seen a man shoot. "Mom that was unreal, I can't believe I just did that in front of all of you!"

"Baby I think we are about to open doors into your sexuality that are going to leave you breathless. That is if you're sure you want us to use you like you said earlier. Are you sure you want to be our sex toy baby because I won't be playing mommy. I promise I'm gonna use you just as much as either Scott or Allie!"

"Hmmm bring it on, Aunt Allie please get the car home. I want to make my ultimate fantasy come true; I need to taste my mother's pussy! While I'm doing that I think I can expect you and Uncle Scott to take care of my little teenage pussy please!"

Allie turned back into the driver's seat and got them moving again, "Honey I don't think that horny little pussy of yours is going to be empty for more than a few minutes at a time the rest of this weekend. I can't say what the other two here have in mind but I intend to use my teenage toy till she can't take anymore baby!"

They pulled into the driveway and when she got out of the car Jesse decided to do something reminiscent of her first day with her mom. Every few steps she took she removed an article of clothing till she was totally naked at the front door. She didn't care if any of the neighbors saw her, let them get and eyeful. She was so turned on right now she wasn't thinking straight.

Seeing Jesse motivated Scott and he got out of the car and didn't even bother to put his cock back in his pants. He got to the door and stood there with mother and daughter. He reached up to fondle one of Jesse's amazing tits while Jenny played with the other. They were waiting for Allie to join them and get the door open.

Before she got there Jesse looked down and saw Scott's cock. She lifted it to get a feel for it in her hand and realized she needed both hands to really handle this. While she held it he started to get hard quickly. She smiled at her mother and saw her licking her lips while she stared down.

"Suck it mommy, get on your knees right here and suck it! Do it for me mommy please, remember we're going for exciting and dirty and this is both."

Jenny was in a trance as she just nodded her head and allowed herself to be gently pushed to the ground. She kept her hands to her side and felt her head being pulled forward. Scott had his hands on the back of Jenny's head and was pulling her towards the cock she loved so many years ago. Except this was twenty years later and Jenny's own daughter was holding him getting ready to guide him into her own mother's mouth.

Jenny opened her lips and mouth in anticipation; she was remembering how great he felt in her mouth. Jesse lifted the shaft and guided the head of Scott's cock slowly into her Mother's mouth. Immediately Jenny took over letting her lips and tongue make love to what she still considered to most magnificent cock she ever played with.

Even though her mother and she were play acting about this being her first time she was amazed. Her mother was worshipping Scott's cock and the look on her face was pure lust. She wondered if that was how she looked when she was taken with her cum lust. She was starting to understand how easily her mother could be convinced to do things she wouldn't normally do with Scott. She felt it back in the car and it did actually make her nervous. Before she met him today and was exposed to his cock in person she was confident in her ability to keep a level head. What she experienced in the car made her incident with Cheryl and her boyfriend seem tame by comparison.

Allie came up and saw Jenny sucking Scott on her knees and watched as Jesse was stroking him in and out her mouth. Not only that but she saw the trail of clothes and a naked Jesse. This weekend just might be more than even she could handle. She wasn't kidding when she told Jesse she thought there wouldn't be many minutes of rest for her. Rest was going to be the last thing any of them wanted this weekend.

"Oh my God Jenny that is something I never thought I would have the pleasure of seeing again. Did you miss his cock sweetie; does it still fell familiar to your lips? Ummm I hate to be the responsible one here but I think we should take this party inside. It's still fairly early and I would hate your neighbors to get the wrong idea if they saw a naked daughter feeding her mother a huge cock on their front step."

Jenny reluctantly took her mouth off the piece of meat in front of her and got up. "Baby I hope you made the right choice in coming home tonight. Whatever images you have of me as your plain soccer mom will be totally shattered. In the next few minutes I'm going in the house and I'm going to strip naked in front of you and my friends. Then I'm going to lie on my bed and watch you crawl in between my thighs. I'm gonna look you in the eyes as you lower your pretty face and suck your own mother's soak and wet pussy!"

Allie found the right key opened the front door to Jenny's home and they all went inside. She immediately started stripping right next to the door and then helped her husband get his clothes off too. "Mommy you're not going to shatter any images I have of you just enhance them. You'll still be the perfect soccer mom but now you'll be a yummy one. A yummy mummy for me to snack on. I guess what we'll have to think about later is how often I can snack on you after this weekend! I mean what about daddy, what will he say when he knows I've become one of the people that cuckolds him with you?"

Scott saw a slight opening and jumped in, "Baby I wouldn't worry about your daddy, you have enough to handle here with us. Your mom is a pro at manipulating him to see her way of thinking, she'll handle everything. Hell she'll probably convince him how good it will be for him to have you fuck her too!"

While what he said wasn't really abusive towards Mike Jesse could still pick up the contempt in his voce when he said it. Even though what Scott had said was all pretty true and had already taken place the way he put it irked her. It made her mom out to be a selfish bitch that only cared about what she wanted.

She turned around and smiled at him and took his cock in her hands and stroked him. She leaned up to him and whispered, "Uncle Scott, if you ever hope to feel my lips around this thing or my pussy please don't talk about my daddy at all. I can tell you don't like him so please don't say anything or you get nothing!"

Scott sputtered and nodded his head yes, there was nothing he wanted to do or say before getting a chance to sample everything Jesse had to offer. It felt like it was two steps back after getting such a boost outside. For the first time he even thought his big mouth might be a liability here. He was going to have to rely on his cock skills for everything and even then he might not be able to actually turn this girl against her father. It might just have to be enough to get addicted to him and what he can do for her pussy.

"Sweetie, relax and calm down, I wasn't going to say anything to you about this unless it became necessary. After we spoke together I confessed to your dad the feelings I've been having about you he seemed shocked at first but he told me to have fun. He wanted to make sure that if something got you included this weekend that you weren't coerced especially by Scott. He even joked about you and I being lovers after the weekend. So your daddy has an idea about what might happen here today!"

"Oh my god mommy did you plan this?" Jesse chuckled.

"No honey not really I just had an idea of where your head was at after our talk. It seemed that I heard noises coming from your room every time I would pass by! I was kind of hoping that the me inside you was coming out. I'm glad I had the foresight to talk with your daddy."

Jesse giggled and as she did her tits bounced lightly, "Oh my god mom you have no idea. After you and daddy told me how things were going to change with you guys I couldn't keep my hands off my pussy. I kept seeing you doing things with other people and me!"

"Come on honey let's make both of our fantasies reality!" she said putting her hand out and taking her daughter towards the master bedroom.

"By the way Scott, you were warned before you got here, I think you see why now. It would be best for all of us if you just forgot my husband for the rest of the weekend!"

A naked and once again humbled Scott grumbled and agreed. He followed the two gorgeous women in front of him.

Allie couldn't help but get another shot in at her husband, "Looks like that's an awful big sofa bed honey. It would be such a waste of all our time if you had to stay there and just listen as me and Jenny fuck her little girl into submission!"

The three women laughed at the thought of that and had no idea how much it further infuriated Scott. In his mind he was the man here and they should all be down kissing his feet and thanking him for his cock. It was okay though because he knew he was the Alpha Male and he would come out on top of Mike in the end. In his twisted mind he laid all the blame at the laughter he was hearing at Mike's feet. He would be the last one laughing when he eventually had Jenny and her sweet daughter living in California with him.

Jenny was the last one to remove her clothes and as she did she saw the hunger in Jesse's eyes. It had been almost 48 hours since she had felt her daughter's hungry lips on her pussy and she needed it now. As she finished removing her panties she reached out for her daughter and for Allie. The three women came to together in an embrace allowing their hands to start exploring each other.

"Oh god mom your tits are so amazing, look at those nipples Aunt Allie. I bet you've tasted them before haven't you?"

"Yes baby, many times, your mom can cum just by sucking those you know. I never met a woman with such sensitive tits."

Jesse grinned, "You take one and I'll take the other, let's make my mommy cum!"

They sat Jenny on the bed in between them but before they could start Jenny stopped her daughter. "Baby will you kiss me first honey, I really want to feel your lips first!"

Jesse smiled and leaned over letting her lips graze over mother's she did it lightly at first to tease her. Jenny wasn't having any teasing; she was on fire so she just grabbed her by the back of the head. Their lips were mashed together and their tongues were dueling in each other's mouths. Jesse opened her eyes and found her mother's eyes staring deeply into her own. She could see the love and lust contained there and wrapped her arms around her as the made out.

Allie just sat there staring at one of the most intense make out sessions she'd ever seen. It wasn't just the fact that it was a mother and a daughter doing it, the passion they were sharing was what made it so special. She could see the bond the two women had built over the last two weeks emanating from every pore of their bodies. The play acting was over right now and they were just following their love for each other now.

Jesse broke the kiss and without Scott seeing or hearing leaned into her mother's ear and whispered, "Mom I love you more than you can ever believe. You truly are MY goddess and I am lucky to have you." She used the same nickname her father had for her knowing how special it made Jenny feel.

Jenny smiled and felt her heart swell with mutual love for this young woman. She silently mouthed the words 'thank you and I love you too' to her daughter.

"Jesse are you ready to suck on the same tits you did as a baby sweetie? There may not be milk there for you now but I think you will love them because I always loved sucking them!" Allie asked excitedly.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jesse answered and lowered her mouth to her mother's nipples. Jenny's tits might be smaller than both Jesse and Allie's but her nipples were more sensitive than either of theirs. As a matter of a fact all the times she had even contemplated getting larger boobs she had backed off. The reason she never went through with it was the loss of sensitivity in her nipples the doctors told her would be a side effect.

Both Jesse and Allie captured a nipple in their mouths; simultaneously they started sucking and nibbling on each one. Jesse had learned over the past two weeks that her mother had enjoyed having her nipples bitten, sometimes a little roughly too. So she chewed hard on hers and they started to get the desired results from Jenny.

Her hips started moving and sounds started coming out of her mouth that were not words but just guttural noises. She had been getting worked up all day and it wasn't going to take much for her to get relief right now. She had her eyes open and was staring right into the eyes of her daughter and her best friend in the world. They were both worshipping her tits and were enjoying every second of it. It kept going through her head all the years she had looked into Jesse's eyes she could never imagined seeing her like this, like she had the last two weeks.

She started thrusting her hips up off the bed in search of something to fill her pussy. She wanted something inside her cunt. In the room was the one thing she had wanted all these years. Jesse knew what her mother wanted and she wanted her to have it too!

"Uncle Scott she needs you, please come give my mommy what she needs!" Jesse asked him softly.

Allie and Jesse moved Jenny into the middle of the bed and they each took a thigh in their hands. As they continued to suck and bite on Jenny's nipples they pulled her legs apart as far as they could.

Scott was smiling as he advanced towards the pussy that he had enjoyed so many times in the past. He was going to be banging Jenny again in a second so he stepped up in between her thighs and started rubbing the crown of his cock up and down her swollen parted pussy lips. Just as he was about to thrust in Jesse stopped him.

She pulled his cock out and she leaned down, the first thing she did while looking him in the eye was stick her tongue out. She looked like a spoiled little girl looking at him like that but that wasn't her intention. She got on her knees next to him and slid her tongue up and down her mother's pussy.

She looked up at her new Uncle and said, "I want her to cum in my mouth first. I want to taste her pure and as she is. Then I want to watch you fuck her and cum in her. Then I am going to suck every last drop of your delicious cum from the inside of my mother's cunt! That's going to be dirty enough for me how about you?"

He looked down in amazement at the perversity of what was in front of him, "You are one naturally dirty little slut baby, It must be your mother's genes running through out. I'm gonna love watching you suck the cum from her hole, Allie used to do the same thing for her."

With that Jesse went back to work, she lowered her face back down to her mother's pussy and this time shoved her tongue inside as far as it would go. It looked like her face was glued to her cunt. The only evidence of any action was the hollowing of her cheeks as she alternately tongued her pussy and sucked her engorged clit!

JJJJJJEEESSSSSEEEE........OOOOOOOO.....FFF.....FFF.....UUUUCCK.....SUUUUCCCCKKK MEEEE!!!! OH ALLIE SHE'S DOING IT......SCOTT...LOOK AT MY LITTLE SLUT DAUGHTER!!!!! OOOOOOOO....OOOOOOO....OOOO........NOW....NOW!