Jen & Mitch's Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicole99
Nicole99
374 Followers

"Oh come on Jen. Tell us just one naughty thing you've ever done. Just one."

Why did I say it? I don't know.

"Well, you know that wonderful doggie style fuck shot you showed me a little while back?"

Brett's mouth dropped open. I he couldn't believe what I was going to say. I said it.

"That was us."

Julia squealed.

"No way!"

"It was."

Brett flushed red, but Mitch was roaring with laughter. He rushed to the computer.

"This I've got to see."

A moment later we were crowded around the computer, watching Brett's cock slamming into my pussy. Julia wasn't convinced.

"That could be anyone. I want proof. I want to see Brett's cock to see if it's the same one."

Now, I have to remind you that I was drunk. Very drunk. So what I said next wasn't what I would normally have said.

"Show them, Brett."

Brett was drunk too. But he was still taken aback.

"Are you sure?"

I was sure. All that red wine made me very sure.

"Show them. Prove to Julia that we're not prudes."

So out came Brett's cock, soft and floppy, which Julia thought was a problem.

"It's not hard. Can't tell if it's the same cock if it's not hard."

And with that she took it into her hands. And then into her mouth. Right in front of me. And Brett didn't resist. Mitch just smiled. I didn't know what to do. Julia did. She didn't just suck it, like I do, but she went right down on it, taking Brett's cock all the way into her throat. She like it. A lot.

"Mmmm...oh Brett, that's one nice tasting cock you have there."

Brett didn't say anything. He'd falled back on the sofa and was holding his hands on Julia's head. He wasn't letting her go anywhere.

I suddenly felt hands on my breasts. Mitch had come up behind me and snuggled up. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I don't know why, but I just stood there. Mitch whispered into my ear.

"I've always thought Mitch was the luckiest guy I know, and that video proved it to me. You've got the prettiest cunt I've ever seen."

That word, cunt, is one Brett and I never use, but it seemed so natural coming out of Mitch's mouth. It sounded sexy. It made me feel hot. Mitch's hands travelled down from my breasts, along my hips, then under my loose-fitting dress. A moment later there was a finger sliding between my pussy lips.

I felt a tingle all over. I hadn't been touched by another man since the day I met Brett, and, as I said earlier, I'd only fucked one other man beside him. Before that, there were a couple of others I'd let finger me. But that was all a long time ago. And Mitch had much more in mind.

Through glazed eyes I saw Brett on the sofa, watching as Mitch slowly took my clothes off. It was exciting him to see another man touch me. And as I stood there, now totally naked, I saw him suddenly convulse. He was coming in Julia's mouth, and she was swallowing every drop of his cum, something I'd never done.

Mitch turned me around. I saw that he was now naked as well. And I also saw his cock, hard and erect. And so big. So very, very big. He kissed me gently on the lips, then on my breasts. I was in a dream. Was this happening? How was it happening? Why was I letting it happen?

In one quick movement, Mitch picked me up, then put me down again in an arm chair. He gently lifted my legs, putting one over each arm of the chair, leaving my legs wide apart and exposing my pussy to the room. Mitch stood back for a second.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. That is a fucking awesome cunt. That is a the cunt of my dreams."

And then his mouth was on the cunt of his dreams. And his tongue was licking the clit of the cunt of his dreams. And the owner of that cunt was floating, floating, floating in a dream of ecstasy like she had never experienced before. I heard moaning, loud moaning, and suddenly realised where it was coming from: me. It was my cunt that was being so wonderfully sucked and licked, and my mouth that was moaning, and my brain that was exploding.

I looked across at the sofa. Julia was naked now as well, and she was sitting on top of Brett, riding his cock, swaying like a tree in the breeze, and Brett's hands were on her breasts.

I turned back towards Mitch, but he had stopped licking me. He was standing in front of me, he monster cock in his hand. With a short step he was beside me, with his cock pressing against my mouth. I parted my lips and he slid it in. The taste struck me right away. Sweet. Delicious. I sucked at it hungrily, and he began to push it in and out, fucking my mouth like it was my cunt, trying to drive it into my throat, further and further. I resisted, pushed back, but I was also hungry for it, and soon took as much of it as I could.

And then the eruption. Cum suddenly poured into my mouth, down my throat, over my lips, onto my breasts, so much cum that it amazed me, left me wondering where it all came from. And I loved it. I never dreamed I would, but I did. I drank it hungrily, deeply, lovingly. I kept sucking, wanting more, keeping his cock rock hard.

Then, once more, he picked me up like a rag doll. This time he placed me on my stomach, over the arm of the armchair. His hands gently parted my legs. I could feel my wetness trickly down my thigh. This is what I had been waiting for, this is what I wanted, what I had secretly wanted since the first time I saw the video of Mitch and Julia fucking, the first time I saw that magnificent cock.

My eyes shot open.

"Oh!"

The first moment the head of Mitch's huge cock started entering my cunt was like a blow from a sledge hammer. It was the most beautiful pain I had ever felt.

It slid out again, but then was back an instant later, thrusting a little deeper. My cunt began to stretch like it had never been stretched before. The first four inches of him were staggering to me, shocking, awesome, amazing and a little terrifying. But I took him. I didn't resist. I clenched my teeth and held onto the cloth of the arm chair for grim life as, with one sudden movement, he pulled his cock back two inches, then thrust forward another six.

"Oh my God!"

My head exploded. My cunt exploded. By very being exploded. This was beyond imagining. And it had only just begun.

Two more quick thrusts, and suddenly, unbelievably, remarkably, I had ten inches of cock deep inside me. Mitch immediately began to pump harder and harder, the sheer power of each thrust lifting me off the armchair. I had to literally hang on. And through it all I just kept screaming out.

"Oh God, oh God, oh my fucking God, oh God."

And Mitch was enjoying it just as much. "What a cunt, what a lovely cunt. Oh how I've longed to fuck this lovely, beautiful cunt."

How many times did I cum? Uncountable! Every thrust was an orgasm. I was in a dream, barely knowing where I was or even who I was. I didn't even notice when Mitch picked me up again and turned me over. All I knew was that I wanted that wonderful cock back inside me, and it soon was. Now he was sitting on the sofa, and he had me on top of him, my knees under his arms and his cock deep, deep, deep inside me.

Between each orgasmic thrust of his cock, I felt a new sensation. In my dreamlike state, I suddenly realised that someone was licking me. Licking my pussy, licking Mitch's cock as it slid in and out of me -- and licking my ass! I turned my head to the side and saw Julia on her hands and knees behind me, her tongue hard at work and her fingers starting to glide into my asshole. And behind her I saw Brett, holding Julia's hips and pumping his cock hard into her ass. I smiled dreamily at him.

Still watching Brett, I saw him pull his cock from Julia's ass. She turned and took it into her mouth for a moment, then grabbed it firmly in one hand. I let my face rest on Mitch's chest, his cock still pounding into me.

I knew what Julia had in mind. I was ready.

Seconds later I could feel Brett's cock pressing at the opening of my tight asshole. Julia had lubricated it well, and Brett's cock seemed to slide in more easily than ever.

"OOOHHHH"

It was the deepest sigh ever to pass my lips. If you're a woman reading this, and if you have ever been fucked by two wonderful cocks at the same time, then you are probably one of the few people in the world who will understand that sigh. It is beyond explaining. There is no explanation. It is a feeling beyond ecstasy. And then, to complete the wonder of it all, Julia pressed her lips against mine. As her tongue explored my tongue, I could taste Brett's cum in her mouth.

Mitch and Brett were now in total unison, like ballroom dancers moving in perfect rhythm. Julia kissed me hard as the two cocks pounded me with ever increasing speed and intensity, each almost completely withdrawn at exactly the same time before being driven back into me with full power. Faster. Harder. Deeper. Over and over and over again.

And then -- Krakatoa!

Deep groans exploded simultaneously either side of me, front and back, as both Mitch and Brett came with the thunder of a volcano. Cum poured into me, buckets of cum. And my two wondrous cocks kept pumping deeper, deeper, deeper.

I was jelly, lifeless flesh, encircled by a wall of more lifeless flesh. Brett had collapsed on me, Mitch below me. After a few moments, Brett slid off me, collapsing on his back onto the carpet.

"Oh man. That. Was. Amazing. Just. Amazing."

Mitch laughed.

"You can say that again. Man oh man."

As his now limp cock fell from my pussy, Julia's tongue took its place. Both my holes had taken a terrible pounding, and there was something especially soothing about the way she licked and sucked my now very sore spots, lovingly lapping up all the cum as it dripped from my pussy and ass.

"Hmmm...thank you Julia. That feels so nice."

She looked up and smiled, a trickle of cum dribbling down her chin.

"My pleasure Jen. And I really do mean... my pleasure."

All four of us laughed.

"And do you know what, Jen"

"What Julia?"

She smiled her wicked smile.

"I suppose I was wrong about you being a prude."

EPILOGUE

What a night it turned out to be. Because we'd had too much to drink -- and were very tired for obvious reasons -- Brett and I stayed the night. In keeping with Mitch and Julia's house rules, Brett slept in the spare room with Julia, and I slept in the main bedroom with Mitch. Well, not exactly slept. I woke up in the middle of the night to find Mitch licking my pussy -- he really does love it.

We also had a nice, gentle fuck -- quite different from our high energy fuck earlier in the evening, but still wonderful. We also tried to ass fuck, but my ass isn't ready for a cock his size yet. But it will be soon.

Brett had a similar night with Julia, and Julia had another turn at licking my pussy under the breakfast table. She really is very good at it.

Driving home, Brett and I were very quiet for a while, lost in our own worlds and wondering if the night would affect our relationship. Eventually Brett spoke.

"You know, none of this would have happened if you hadn't asked me to video tape us fucking doggie style."

I looked at him a little blankly.

"Well, you're the one who put it on the internet."

Silence again. Then I spoke, keeping my voice flat.

"Thank God you did."

We both laughed. In fact, we laughed so much Brett had to pull over or we might have had an accident.

Yes, one little homemade video sure changed a lot of things. There was going to be a lot of good fucking ahead for us. A lot of very good fucking.

Nicole99
Nicole99
374 Followers
12