Jen: Route 66 Kicks-Bloomington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the north edge of Bloomington, I took Business 66 into town. Actually it was Normal--Bloomington is the southern one of the "twin cities," and wove my way over to main street which bisects both cities into an east half and a west half. I rambled along until I reached number 1219 North Main, to be precise.

There was located a Steak-n-Shake, a very special Steak-n-Shake. This one was the very first one of what would become a chain spread across the midwest. It was founded by Gus and Edith Belt in 1934. He put the food preparation, "out front" where the customer could see it being prepared. The slogan, of course, was, "In sight, it must be right!"

It was late enough in the morning that I had brunch--a double decker Steakburger, fries, Boston Baked Beans in a ceramic, brown pot, and coffee. I topped it all off with a chocolate sundae. It was one of the original fast foods and sooo satisfying, if not so friggin' fattening.

I'll need to get some heavy exercise pretty soon if I am going to eat like this!

The twin cities are the home of two universities, Illinois State Normal University, a teacher training institution only (at least yet in 1963) in Normal, and Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington.

In six years, Illinois State Normal University would broaden out into a full-fledged university of separate colleges and change its name by dropping the word Normal from its title. The cross-town rivalry, however, never wavered and can gets quite fierce at times. More on that shortly.

After my brunch at Steak-n-Shake, I drove around, sight-seeing on the two college campuses and at the David Davis Mansion. Davis was a lawyer, senator, judge, and close friend of Abraham Lincoln.

By late afternoon, I decided to stay over in Bloomington as there were yet one or to things more I wanted to see and do. It was between late afternoon and early evening, so I thought I should get my motel and then look up a place I had heard of for something to eat again.

In the middle of Bloomington's downtown after leaving the Davis Mansion, I knew I would have to drive to the edge of town, and south was closest, for a motel, one I would want to stay in anyway. So, I drove out to the south on 66 and pulled off to drive into a Howard Johnson's restaurant and motel complex.

I walked in and saw what looked like a college stud behind the front desk. He was six feet or more tall and built like a Mack truck--but a lean one. He sported a flat top head of blond hair with the deepest, bluest eyes I have ever seen. He caught sight of me, only half way to the desk as he came out of his office.

He got one gawk from head to toe and suddenly sported an instant boner that tented his pants out so far that he could have held a three ring circus in them.

What kind of cock as he got in there, anyway?

He nearly creamed his jeans on the spot as he watched me sashay across the lobby to the desk. I had switched to culottes, still sans bra and panties, in the car before doing the Davis mansion thing, no mean feat in a Vette coupe, by the way. Now I had already switched back to tight, short-shorts and a halter top in Miss Swifty before getting out.

My twin 38s were staring him straight in the face with nipples hardened in erection to nearly a full inch and quite visibly poking into my halter top. They seemed to be trying to get through the material and burst into the open air.

My shorts were so tight that I sported a a real doozy of a cameltoe. I could also feel there was about a quarter sized wet spot in my shorts that was threatening to grow larger by the second. I licked my lips, lasciviously, as I stopped at the registration desk. I saw "Danny" on his name I.D. tag.

Studly desk clerk's eyes were about to bug out and he suddenly turned red in the face (I bet he did cream his jeans!) as he stammered out, "Unhh, c-c-can I h-e-l-lp you?"

I had taken the initiative and I was determined to remain in control of this big, overgrown puppy of a stud. "Danny, that is your name, correct?"

"Uh, y-yes."

"Well, Danny, I would like a room with two beds, please."

I made sure to lean over as often and as low as I could to give him a real view

"T-t-two b-b-eds?"

"That's what I asked for, sweetie, one for me and one for you."

"W-w-what di-did you say?"

"Just kidding, sweetie, about you that is. But I do want the two beds though. How much?"

Some cocksure, aggressive college stud this one was.

He stammered out a price and I replied, "Aw, come on sweetie, is that the best you can do for little ole' me?"

I leaned a long way forward as I said that, so far in fact that I thought I might have overdone it and was about to drop one of those sweet melons he was staring at so hard, right out on the desk in front of him.

Danny was really getting tongue-tied now. For a moment, he really couldn't speak as he stared at my cleavage. He gurgled a little. With that, I decided he needed a little prodding. We were still all alone in the lobby.

It was not at all difficult to reach my hands up to the bottom of my halter top and tug on it. Both my melons popped free and dropped onto the desk directly in front of Danny. My hardened nipples stared like two eyes right into his eyes.

"Ohh, Goddd," he mumbled.

It was obvious that he did cum in his pants that time. Whether for the first time or the second, he definitely shot a load.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Danny. How careless of me. Ah, would you like to stroke my little pets before I put them away again?"

He just shook his head once in denial, so I slipped the halter back up into its proper place.

When Danny finally snapped out of it, he at last stammered out a fifty per cent reduction in the rate and I grabbed it. I filled out the registration form and handed both it and the exact cash back to Danny. He gave me the key to a second floor room, 222. I thought I would push him a little more, so I asked him, "What time do you end your shift, sweetie?"

"Midnight," he managed to get out.

"Well, come up and see me sometime, if you're a mind to, that is."

I thought he was going to either pee his pants or cum again as that invitation registered in his brain. I left him speechless and staring as I turned and swished my ass out to Miss Swifty. We'll see if he takes me up on my offer later tonight.

I took my personal stuff up to my room and stripped in preparation for a much needed shower. I turned on the water and got it running a nice, soaking warm temperature. I just stood there for a bit, allowing the very warm water to cascade over me and relax me.

Thinking about the stud desk clerk, Danny, I let my left hand drift to my pussy and my right hand fell onto my left boob. My left hand moved in slow circles, the warm water fell on both my boobs and then down onto my pussy.

I felt my pussy cream flow as I imagined what I would do to Danny and what I would feel like with his cock where my finger now played. With my thumb on my clit and my middle finger, like a miniature cock reaching for my G-Spot, I stroked myself faster and faster.

My clit responded with an erection to be proud of. I continued to caress that big bud with my thumb and first finger with my middle finger still stuck in my love canal. I should perhaps mention that I have very long, piano playing, fingers.

My orgasm built and built until it finally burst over me in wave after wave of pure erotic pleasure. Soaping up after that, almost got me going again. I rinsed for a long time before finally stepping out to dry. I got changed back into a clean pair of tight, short-shorts and a loose halter top that would show tons of cleavage if I allowed.

Back at the parking spot, I unlocked and got in Miss Swifty and headed back downtown to 116 East Market Street. Even Peoria Bradley students, at least some of us, had heard of the Lucca Grill or "Lucca's," and I wanted to check it out.

I managed to slide into a parking slot right out front as it was being vacated by another patron. It was already twenty-nine years famous as it had been founded in 1934 by the brothers Fred and John Baldinni. They named it after their home town, Lucca, Italy.

With its antique mahogany bar, ornate tin roof (ceiling, that is), and the claimed home of the first pizza in central Illinois, it has long been home to ISNU and Wesleyan students as well as many, many others.

As I stepped into the place, I stopped and looked around a moment to get the lay of the land. I located a small table momentarily free and sat down. I ordered a pizza with everything and a beer. Heads had begun to turn, male heads first and then female heads to see what the males were all looking at, as I walked in and continued to follow me as I walked to the table.

My cameltoe was very evident and my nipples grew erect instantly at all the attention I was getting, poking into my top, as I thought sexy thoughts and surveyed the crowd. I could also feel my pussy nectar wetting my nether lips, though no spot yet showed on my shorts. But that would change very quickly.

Several heads were still looking my way. They were college boys, three wearing Wesleyan colors (green and white) and three with ISNU colors (red and white). They had been in earnest conversation until they turned, open mouthed, to stare at me as I sashayed to my table, close by theirs.

Just loud enough for my ears, I heard comments like: "Whoa, look at that cameltoe!" Or, "Hey, no bra on that one!" Or, "I sure would like a piece of her!"

When I turned and smiled their way, they slowly turned back to resume their conversation. They were evidently arguing about who was better, Big Green or Big Red, in everything from school purpose, sports, social activities, virile men, luscious coeds, to you name it. I listened, smiling, sometimes giggling, at their comments while waiting for my food.

They kept at it while I ate, with occasional leering looks my way.

"Shit!" one of them said, "She's sex incarnate! She's pure sex on the hoof!"

When I finished, I took a fresh beer and a chair and walked over to their booth, sitting down at the open end.

"Mind if a girl joins you, guys?"

"Not at all, sit right down!" was the unanimous and collective reply.

"I'm Jen," I said.

One of the really studly Greens sitting immediately to my left said, "My name is Stan. Stan, the man," he said.

The other two Greens followed suit with names. Then the two inboard Reds named themselves. Last came the Red sitting immediately on my right.

"My name is Rondo," he said. "All of us here are seniors, just lettin' of a little steam tonight." Rondo and Stan appeared to be the spokesmen for their respective groups.

I felt a hand come to rest on my right thigh (Rondo's) and a different hand (Stan's) dropped onto my left thigh. After they met no resistance, each hand moved up towards the apex of those thighs until the two hands met over my pussy mound. Both hands backed off a short distance for the moment, but remained in place, lightly rubbing my inner thighs. All this happened in just seconds and as I continued.

"I heard you guys arguing. I have just one question."

"We're all ears," said one of the Greens.

"We sure are," seconded one of the Reds.

"Well," I replied, "What I want to know is, which studs are the better lovers--the Greens or the Reds?"

Stunned silence for several heartbeats was my first answer. "Well, which ones?" I prodded.

When they found their voices again, each side vehemently protested that, of course, their men were the best lovers. Stan and Rondo led the argument from there.

After listening to them argue for some time, I said, "Well, as I see it, there is only one way to settle this argument."

"And just how do you propose to do that?" Rondo asked, hopefully.

With equal lust in his eyes and hope in his voice, Stan said, "Yeah, I would be interested in that answer too."

"My, my, guys, it really is your lucky night. Two of you are going to have to back up your talk with some hard action, if you catch my drift."

"Oh, we catch your drift very well," said Rondo, "no question about that!"

"So which two?" came a chorus of hopeful voices.

I felt the two hands on my thighs move again and they began to take turns rubbing over my pussy. I opened my legs to give them better access. The wet spot that had begun to appear a little bit earlier, now expanded, rather quickly as I continued.

"Oh, I don't think there is any question on that score," I replied, "I think the two claimed biggest studs here are Stan and Rondo, don't you?"

While Stan and Rondo smiled but remained mute, their supporters hooted and hollered in agreement.

"Ok, ok," I said, "calm down now. Let's see, it's now six p.m. Give me an hour and then, Stan and Rondo, you two only now, come out to Ho Jos and room 222. You each get an hour and a half to back up your claims--while the other one watches. Seven sharp now, hear?"

With that, I got up, swished my ass to the register, and paid my bill. Once again, I had a lot of eyes on my half exposed backside swaying as I walked. The wet spot had grown enough to also be visible from the front of my shorts. Hey boys and girls, look and weep at what you're missing.

I drove back to the motel, tucked Swifty in for the night, and climbed the outside stairs to the balcony/walk way to my room. Since I had barely been in the room earlier, there wasn't much to tidy up.

I took a quick shower again, used body powder lightly and some make up with a final application of a little perfume/cologne in all the appropriate places. I was wearing a sheer, ankle length peignoir, with nothing underneath, when I answered the knock on the door at one minute before seven. Yeah, I brought that peignoir alone for special occasions like this one.

Rondo and Stan stood at the door, their very erect cocks proudly tenting out their pants and leading the way as I ushered them into the room. "Ready for a double header ball game, boys?" I asked.

They just dumbly nodded their heads yes. "Who gets to bat first?" I asked.

Rondo stepped forward.

They must have worked this one out before they got here.

"We flipped a half dollar before we knocked," Rondo confirmed.

"Ok," I said, "first thing, I want you both to strip and stand facing me."

With little hesitation, both hunks jumped to comply and immediately did as requested, clothes flying.

"Now, I want you to stand side-by-side with each other but about two or three feet apart. I need some room to maneuver. Also, NO TOUCHING me until I tell you that you can. It's my show to start. OK?"

"OK!" they both chorused in unison.

Still in my peignoir, I stepped up to and into Rondo and began to rub my whole body up and down his, face to face, the sexy material of my peignoir providing titillating feelings on our skin as I moved. His hands started to come up to my butt.

I slapped them away.

"NO TOUCHING!" I said, "Remember? Not until I tell you!"

"OK," Rondo said, dropping his hands back to his sides.

My 38s rubbed up and down Rondo's chest, his already stiff cock poking up between us on my belly got some of the action, enough that pre cum was bubbling out of the helmet, spotting my peignoir in a couple of places.

My hands were on his butt, pulling Rondo tightly into me. I abruptly stopped, leaving him hanging and very hard where it counted. I backed up a step or two. Then I walked over to Stan.

I turned my back into him and performed the same general action, rubbing all of my body backside up and down his front. Once again, my peignoir providing that scintillating touch on our skin. His precum was already bubbling from his watichin' Rondo and I perform.

Stan's hands touched my hips and I slapped them away just as quickly as I had Rondo's. "The same goes for you, Stan, NO TOUCHING until I say you can. Got it?"

"Got it."

I suddenly bent over forward and concentrated my butt action on his dick, rubbing my ass up and down the length of his shaft. His tool got into the upper end of my butt crack, pointed straight up my back, and got a little friction working for him.

I should probably point out that Stan had a more or less "normal" size cock, six or at most, seven inches long and fairly fat. Rondo, on the other hand, had a cock maybe two inches longer than Stan. It was also maybe an inch fatter. But either one was a tool well worthy of the fun and games I had in mind for the evening.

Before Stan could get to far along towards climaxing, I stood up and walked away from him too. I went over behind Rondo. I rubbed my tits, still in my peignoir, up and down his back and ass. I reached around in front of him and slowly, teasingly jacked him for a couple of strokes with my right hand.

My left hand reached under Rondo and between his legs, forcing them apart some, to grab his balls and play with them. I felt the shaft of Rondo's uncut cock begin to swell and pulse and his balls draw up tighter. I immediately stopped what I was doing and, with my right hand, put a choke hold at the base of his cock to keep him from cumming.

Rondo groaned in pain and pleasure. When all danger of him shooting his wad had passed, I moved over to Stan and repeated the process on him. He almost shot his wad before I caught him, just in time.

I returned in front of Rondo, let the Peignoir slip slowly down my body to pool at my feet on the floor, and slowly dropped to my knees in front of him. My fingernails lightly raked his body all the way down until I took hold of his cock with my right hand and put it in my mouth.

As I slowly jacked him up and down, my tongue licked his helmet on the down stroke. On the upstroke, I allowed the foreskin to cover both his helmet and my tongue and kept my tongue moving around under the foreskin, doing a full three-hundred and sixty.

Probably because both guys were so horny and aroused, even as they walked in the door, and then my ministrations up to this point, Rondo lasted thirty-eight seconds under my jacking and sucking before he shot a king size load into my mouth and throat. I swallowed all eight squirts of his ropy hot cream and sucked him dry of any remnants.

I turned to Stan only to see precum and maybe more, oozing in a stream from his cock as he watched us. I got up and stood before him. I let his eyes roam my body while his cock continued to stream cream. This time it was Rondo who again had to watch.

Slowly, I dropped in front of Stan and latched on to his cock before he spend himself completely. I attempted to repeat my cock sucking performance, but I found instead, a very embarrassed Stan, shooting a tremendous wad into his hand and onto the floor before I could get to his cock.

Just watching my action on Rondo and his elevated state of arousal, made him shoot. I think he also got too carried away stroking himself. Anyway, bang! "Well, now what?" I asked. "I got two limp dicks and I haven't been touched yet. I thought you studs had staying power. Where is it? How fast can you recharge? I told you that you each had an hour and a half to perform up to your brags."

"Yeah, but you shot us off right off the bat and..."

I interrupted, "So what? You guys bragged you could outperform anyone or anything. Show me."

"We will. It will only take a second for us to recharge. It will happen faster if you'll help out."

"All right, I will show some mercy."

So, I grabbed both by their limp dicks and led them to the bed. I had them lay down on their backs next to each other. I straddled their inside legs and dropped my mouth to Rondo's cock. Sucking and jacking him, I got a quick rise from him. I released his cock and turned to Stan's. Again, sucking and jacking had him hard very quickly.

"Well now, at least you'll both last a lot longer since you've both shot off your first hyper loaded wads."

"We're ready," they chorused.