Jen: Route 66 Kicks-Santa Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

"How's that, Jen?"

"The Spanish explorers followed the footsteps of the Native Indians. The Spanish were followed by the nineteenth century explorer mountain men and later settlers. People such as Jedediah Smith, who by the way, crossed the Mojave Desert during the year 1826-27 or the Mormons who traveled from Salt Lake City to build San Bernadino. Wagon trains of pioneers and mail stage coaches also passed through on this trail."

"where'd you learn all this stuff, Jen?"

"Jay, as i've told others, I did some serious pr-trip research and study. Because of that, I've got some notion of what to look for in any area I drive through and know whether or not I might want to stop to site-see."

"That sounds like more work than I'd care to do."

"Yes, that's quite likely, Jay."

Victorville lay some thirty miles further down the road. When we got there, I told Jay, "Pull in anywhere that's open. I gotta pee again. All that coffee back in Barstow, I guess."

Miss Swifty had plenty of fuel yet, so after I returned to the car, we got back on the road and moved out.

"I suppose you're fully informed about Victorville, too, Jen?"

"Sorta. Long before being named after Jacob Nash VIctor, it was an important staging post for on the pioneers' pathway to the San Bernadino Mountains. In those earlier days, it was known as Mormon Crossing. Eventually, the mining died out but Victorville continued to thrive as it became a popular site for shooting the new moving pictures. Word has it that more than two-hundred movies were shot here between 1914 and 1937."

"Is that all?" This was said in very sarcastic voice. So, I unloaded some more.

"No. The town was just Victor at first, after the man I mentioned. But, after a post office was established in 1901, it became Victorville in order to distinguish it from Victor, Colorado. It was shortly thereafter that limestone and granite were discovered in the surrounding area, which soon led to the cement manufacturing industry that still sustains the area today. The current population is just over eight thousand."

"My God, Jen, you're a walking encyclopedia."

"You asked, remember? You also might like to know that Victorville is on the southern edge of the Mojave Desert and that it's only a mere thirty-seven or so miles further on to San Bernardino. Victorville also lies just west of the Apple Valley."

"Are you done yet?"

"Nope, got a little trivia yet. Did you know the first two drafts of the movie, Citizen Kane, were completed here in 1940? That was because Orson Welles sent the two of writers here to write in seclusion because one of the two had a legendary drinking habit. Or, did you know that Sammy Davis, Jr. almost died in an automobile accident in Victorville on a return trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles? Davis lost his left eye as a result and wore a glass one the rest of his life. Or, did you know that Victorville was the place Roy Rogers and Dale Evans had a secluded ranch and the Roy Rogers Museum?"

"UNCLE, UNCLE, I've heard enough! Shit!"

"OK."

But I didn't stay quiet for long. We were coming fast upon Cajon Pass. That pass separates the San Gabriel Mountains from the San Bernardino Mountains and was once the only gateway, for miles and miles, through those mountains negotiable by wagon trains of the pioneers. Daylight was hours old and I told Jay to slow down so I could gawk.

"It's just a pass," Jay intoned.

"Just a pass, indeed!"

"Uht-OH, now I did it again, Didn't I Jen?"

"Well, besides being the only way through for wagons of the pioneers, it was the convergence point of the Mohave Trail, the Santa Fe Trail, The Mormon Trail, and the Spanish Trail. Along this, 'just a pass,' and trail, traveled history's Indians, Mountain Men trappers, explorers, and scouts on their way to what would become the San Bernardino Valley. The first paved highway went through in 1916."

We stopped at the top of the pass at the Cajon Summit Inn than began business eleven years before in 1952. We both needed to cool off and I had to pee again. But what did we do when I came back to our table? We both drank some more coffee. When we returned to Miss Swifty, we topped of her tank and I got behind the wheel again.

The ride down from the summit was another harrowing ride down a twisting, hairpin curved mountain road. Exciting, though. Jay looked white faced at the bottom, but he said nothing. We had reached San Bernardino at 2,178 miles past Go.

Spanish missionaries were the first white settlers of the area in the early 1800's. They built a string of missions, including those along the California coast, as outposts for other missionaries who traveled the territory and preached the white man's religion to the native Indians. The first mission in the area was established in 1810 and was named San Bernardino after the patron saint of the day on the Catholic Calendar. It was a name that has stuck ever since for the resulting town and as the name of the valley.

"Jay, did..."

"Oh God, here we go again. No wonder Sue Ellen wanted to get away."

"Oh, just hush up, Jay. Did you know, the first railroad came through Cajon Pass in 1885?"

"Bet it was the Santa Fe."

"Yes, in fact, it was the Santa Fe, Jay. Very soon the Union Pacific and the Southern Railroad had also converged on the city. San Bernardino's future was ensured. Few at that time could envision the decline of railroad transportation. By 1900, the town had more than six thousand people. In the next decade, that population doubled."

"The railroad brought all this on, did it?"

"Mostly. I want to see the building that once housed the headquarters of the Santa Fe Railroad Pacific Coast Locomotive Works and depot. It was completed in 1918 in the Mission Revival style and served as a passenger transportation center and as the railroad's administrative offices. The building also contained polished tile walls and floors, several dining areas, a telegraph office for the railroad, and a Western Union office for the public. Another, opulent Harvey House Restaurant was built in 1921 on an expanded section."

"Speaking of restaurants, I'm hungry again. Can we stop for food, Jen?"

"Jesus, Jay, we just ate only twenty miles back."

"Just some coffee and a roll or two, please, Jen?"

We stopped, briefly, at an old cafe long famous on Route 66. It was the Mitla Cafe, in business since the end of the 1930's. But then it was back on the road. Cutting west from San Bernadino, it wasn't long before we hit the greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area and found it's northern burbs. Places like Rialto, Fontana, Cucamonga, Claremont, Glendora, Monrovia.

Originally, these were just more of the spaced out little towns and villages that Route 66 was meant to connect on its Chicago/Los Angeles journey. Later urban sprawl of Los Angeles would connect them into one huge metropolitan area. From Pasadena, the road would snake through these places for some eighty miles of city streets variously known as Foothill Boulevard, Colorado Boulevard, Huntington Drive, Sunset Boulevard, and Santa Monica Boulevard at the road's terminus near Santa Monica Pier.

But, we had a ways yet to go. In a previous day, Rialto was once known for its many lemon groves. Nearby was another Wigwam Motel that rented its rooms by the hour with the slogan, "Do it in a Teepee."

"You're pulling my leg, Jen."

"No, Jay, that was their actual slogan, displayed from billboards to bumper stickers."

"What's this next little burg, Jen?"

"We're about to enter Fontana.."

A few minutes later, we passed one of those ubiquitous orange juice stands that are scattered all along this part of California. It was built in the shape of a huge ten or twelve foot orange with a big. rectangular window opening that functioned as the serving window to the customers that would stand in line outside, waiting for their glass of juice.

Ten miles further along, at 2,193 miles past Go, we drove into Rancho Cucamonga. Jay directed me to the house of his sister. Before we got there, he asked, "Isn't there a line in the Jack Benny radio program about Cucamonga?"

"Yes, Jay, but I don't remember the line exactly. It's always spoken by an announcer in a railroad station and included the towns of Cucamonga and Azusa."

"It's amazing, Jen. My sister's told me this area around Cucamonga was once nothing but a land of orange groves and vineyards. Those slowly gave way to the spread of businesses and homes to become one of the fastest growing suburbs in the L.A. metropolitan area. The city is nearing 100,000 in population. Oh, that's my sisters house over there on the corner--the yellow one."

I pulled into the short driveway.

"Will you come in and meet my sis, Jen?"

"No, I really need to keep going.

The disappointed look on his face was too much for me.

"Ah, well, all right I guess. Just for a few minutes."

Jay's sister opened the door at his knock. What a knockout she was! Hmmm.

Jay and his sister had a passionate embrace. She appeared to be slightly older than he. She was an inch or two taller than Jay and was built rather well, if I do say so as another female. Luscious, ripe, sensuous, were words that came to my mind. They finally broke apart

"Jen, I want you to meet my sister, June. June, this is my friend, Jen. And that Vette out there is hers. That's Miss Swifty.

"Happy to meet yous" were exchanged and we were invited on in. June wouldn't have it any other way--we had to have coffee. It wasn't difficult to accept. June had just taken fresh baked chocolate chip cookies out of the oven. I didn't have a chance. I caught several interesting looks June threw my way while we chatted and ate.

"Jay, I've some bad news for you."

"Huh?"

"I have to leave tomorrow afternoon on a flight to the east coast on business. I won't be able to visit with you, but you can still stay here at my place for as long as you need."

"No, June, if you have to leave, I don't want to stay here. To tell you the truth, I've already promised Jen I'd go on to Santa Monica with her. Once there, I'd just show up a little early for my summer job."

"Well at least I want you to stay overnight. You can leave tomorrow."

Jay look my way and raised his eyebrows. I agreed with a slight nod.

"If Jen can stay overnight too, it's a deal, sis."

"Certainly she can stay as well. Oh, it'll be just great to have an evening to catch up on all the news and talk to you again, Jay."

We sat around the table for some time with our coffee and eating too many cookies from the huge batch June ended up baking. I really liked what I saw in June.

Later, June said, "Jay, why don't you go find something to do while Jen and I get supper."

"In other words, 'get lost,' eh, June?"

"You got it buster."

"If it's ok with you, Jen, I'd like to borrow Miss Swifty. I've several errands I can run if I have wheels."

I told him to get the keys out of my purse. Moments later, we heard him fire up Miss Swifty and depart.

"Are you sleeping with him, Jen?"

"No--at least not yet.'

"Are you planning to?"

"Yes."

Silence ensued for a while as we went about meal preparation. June showed me where things were and told me what part of the fare to prepare while she prepared other bits. I thought she brushed against me more than would normally occur in a fairly large room. It didn't take long for it to become obvious that she was coming on to me and, as time went by, not at all subtly.

As june brushed by me, rubbing her thigh against my ass in the process, I asked, "Do you like what you see, June?"

Turning back to look at me, she replied, "Oh, yes, I certainly do."

"So?"

"So, Jen, I thought we might make it a threesome tonight."

That did get my attention, right quick like.

"A threesome? What would Jay think about that?"

"Nothing to think about. We've been lovers since he turned fifteen. That was over five years ago."

"Oh."

"It was just one of those things that happened. We were always really close with me as the big sister looking after my little brother. Well, one thing led to another and..."

"And you still are, uh, lovers?"

"Yes. Oh, he goes to college nearby, has a roommate, and goes out with a girl, but he always come back to me at least once a week for our lusty fuck sessions. Sometimes it's a TLC type fuck and then again it's a pure animal lust type fuck. But yes, we're still fucking."

"So, how do we proceed, June?"

She stepped into me, clinched and we just melted into a kiss. When we broke for air, I said, "That's not the proceeding I had in mind."

"I know that, Jen. Later tonight you can seduce him into bed. A little while later, I'll just wander into the bedroom and join the party. Meanwhile..."

We quickly pulled or pushed tops clear and slobbered over each other's tits with tongue and teeth. We each slipped under clothing and got a hand in the other's pussy. The rumble of Miss Swifty pulling into the drive gave us a start. In a flash, we reordered our clothing and resumed taking up the evening meal.

After the meal, we sat around in the living room and chatted. Jay was between June and I. My hand landed on the thigh next to me and slowly moved up and down just a little bit. My hand moved to the inner thigh and then slowly upward.

Jay was quickly breathing in an irregular fashion, panting, really. My hand got to the tent in his pants only to find another hand already there. June had beat me to the goal. June and I both turned to caress Jay with our other hand while we planted kisses and whatever along his neck, jaw, and ear on our side. So much for our well laid plans.

June opened his belt; I pulled his zipper down. It took but a moment for us to relieve Jay of his pants and boxers. Out sprang a really nice cock at very full attention. It wasn't monstrous, but it wasn't small either. It was more than enough for June and I together to handle.

And handle it we did. Boy, did we ever. I licked my side of Jay's pulsing shaft while June licked her side of his shaft. When our tongues reached the crown of his cock, they dueled with each other right on the tip of that fuck stick. He musta been really horny because he lost it all in a big blast the third time our tongues met at the tip of his knob.

June and I both caught a simultaneous royal facial from that explosion. We ended up gooey from forehead to chin, literally dripping in Jay's cum.

"Oh, God, Oh shit, oh fuck," was his verbal response.

"Ditto," I exclaimed.

"Me three," chimed in June.

June and I quickly divested Jay of his shirt and sandals. Then it was our turn. She and I did a slow strip tease in front of Jay as he sat in a post orgasmic daze on the sofa, watching us.

Well, in my case, it was a quick strip because, as you already know, I never wear much clothing to start with. June's strip took a bit longer. She was really good at it too. Later, I learned that she did pole dancing for a living and made a pile of money doing so. By the way, she had not yet married, so she lived alone when Jay wasn't around.

As we at last both stood naked before him, Jay stood up and put an arm around each of us. We stood there in a tight huddle in a naked clinch of bodies. His newly reborn hardon was sticking straight out, trapped between the thighs of June and I. We all three shuffled down the hall to a bedroom.

The night was a wild one--at least for a while. June and I began the ball. We went at each other for over an hour while Jay used his mouth and hands for a boob caress here or a pussy lick there. When June lay back, temporarily satiated, I was still on an orgasmic high.

"Alright, Jay, now its your turn to have the goodies. Come here and fuck my brains out."

Jay was a bit slow to crawl up onto my saddle. He stuttered something incomprehensible.

"What is it, Jay? What's wrong?"

"I, I, uh, I can't ge, get it uh,uh, up."

"You can't get it up? You mean you can't get an erection?"

"Yeah, damn it, that's what I mean."

"Well what happened?" asked June, suddenly quite lucid.

"I don't know, ladies, I just don't know. But I sure as hell can't get any wood for love nor money right now."

June and I used our hands and mouths on Jay for a long time to no avail. We all finally went to sleep for a few hours. We were all three groggy when we woke up a few hours after dawn. June and I tried again with Jay for another lengthy session. Again, no response from Jay's cock.

"Well, now Whada we do," asked June?

There was a quiet pause for a bit before Jay gave his opinion.

"I don't think I'll be going on with you, Jen. You should go on with your plans. I need to stay here at June's to get the medicos on to tracking down my problem. June, you can go ahead with your plans; I'll be fine here with my medical appointments. I know how hard it would be for you to cancel your business trip. When the docs are done with me, I'll make my way to my summer job."

After some brief arguing, Jay's decision became solid and we two gals gave in. June had a lot to do before catching her three o'clock flight, so I didn't waste too much time getting ready to resume my Route 66 trip. Shortly thereafter at the door, the three of us had a passionate session of good-bye kissing before I climbed into Miss Swifty and fired her up. After a double toot of her horn, I backed Miss Swifty onto the street and pointed her back to Route 66. A few miles further along, I passed through the area of Upland. I did stop to take a picture of the statue of a pioneer woman with a babe in arms and a toddler clinging to her skirts. She held a rifle butted on the ground in her other hand. She is called, the Madonna of the Trail, commissioned in 1927 to honor pioneer women. She is one of twelve such, Madonnas of the Trail, along the National Old Trails Road.

Route 66 continued on down Foothill Boulevard, so Miss Swifty and I did too. Claremont, at 2,198 miles past Go was and is noted as an academic center with six colleges. The oldest, Pomona College, was founded in 1887. La Verne, Glendora, and Azusa flashed quickly by. Azusa, at 2,208 miles past Go, had a single screen, outdoor movie theater that would remain an operating icon well after the drive in movie craze had ended. It would also be remembered for its place in a Jack Benny radio program skit.

From Azusa, it was a continuing string of little suburbs, nearly back to back. Duarte, Monrovia, Arcadia, and finally, Pasadena at 2,222 miles past Go and ten miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles. Only Pasadena is really widely known. The town was originally part of the old San Gabriel Mission. The modern city began to take shape with the influx of wealthy settlers in the 1870's. What they built in the way of business buildings and homes resulted in the listing of no less than one thousand Pasadena properties on the National Register of Historic Places.

But, the city is most well known for its annual Tournament of Roses Parade on every New Year's Day as an adjunct to the Rose Bowl football game. That's the big game between the football champions of the Mid West's Big Ten universities and the west coast's Pac (Pacific) Ten Champion football team. All the parade floats each year are constructed of living flowers. Headquarters for the parade organizers was once the home of a member of the Wrigley's Chewing Gum dynasty. That building is located along "Millionaires' Row' which is Orange Grove Boulevard.

Eleven miles further found me driving into Hollywood, California. Its founder, H. H.. Wilcox, began laying out streets and selling lots in 1886 when the area was nothing but farmland. His wife named the community which formally incorporated in 1903. From 1911 when the Nestor Company opened the first ever Hollywood film studio, the community became the center of nearly all of America's greatest movie production houses.

caprine
caprine
215 Followers