Jen: Route 66 Kicks-Tulsa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

Jose lifted my dress up around my waist and then walked his big dick up and down my slit, slicking it up good in all the mixed sex fluids smearing my pussy. He played with his cockhead on my clit long enough to really get me aroused again. He centered his cock over my cunt hole as he slipped it down my slit and slowly sank in deeper and deeper. He penetrated my opening and continued to impale me deeper, ever deeper on his flesh pole. He managed to penetrate full length into me and then stopped, holding position.

I could feel his cock pulse and throb harder until it then exploded, releasing squirt after squirt of warm cock cream after only that first, slow, deep thrust. Amazingly, I orgasmed with him, with vigor. Jose backed out and I immediately dropped to my knees and sucked him clean.

Jose pointed me in the direction of the rest rooms after I wished both guys well and Ciao. I picked up and paid for a pair of shear, black, thigh highs on the way. In the rest room, I cleaned myself up, as best I could, rolled on the stockings, touched up my make up, and combed my hair. I just had time for a quick arop r my= motel room before driving back to the frat house for the buffet and party. Though I could still smell the aroma of the sex just concluded, a real shower clean up would have to wait.

When I turned in at the frat house and drove up to the front porch, I saw that Bob must have been watching for me. He ambled down to the passenger side of the car and said, "Let me show you where to park." It wasn't far and, as we walked back from the side parking lot, I commented on the lavish outside decorations with an obvious Hawaiian theme.

Bob said, "It is our annual, Hawaiian Luau, our end of the term blowout. It is one of the larger and more lavish parties on campus at the end of the second semester. You'd be amazed at how many dump truck loads of sand it took to make that beach on the front lawn. I think you'll find the food a special treat and really delicious.

Bob and I sampled some of that gourmet, Hawaiian food so lavishly laid out on tables. Meat was sliced off a whole pig that was roasted on a spit, poi, breadfruit, fresh pineapple and so many other exotic foods were artfully prepared by the professional chef who was the full time cook for the house. Booze from the bar inside in a receiving room also flowed freely. I was on my way to getting up with a good alcoholic buzz when Bob took me out into the now starlit sky and we danced to the dreamy Hawaiian music played by a group on the verandah.

Frat brothers of Bob kept cutting in on us, constantly. As each one did so, he made sure that I felt his big boner itching to break free. I ground my pussy back into them as a signal that I was pleased with the offering. Word must be getting around and I could smell the aroma of sex emanating from me thanks to my store encounters and new sexual excitement. They were the kind of aromas that a simple bathroom wipe couldn't fully clean up.

Finally, Bob led me back inside, grabbed two more drinks, and led me up the stairs to a momentarily empty bedroom. It didn't take him long to strip me of my few clothes and get me flat on my back in the bed.

"I've waited long enough for this, Jen. I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Have at it, Bobby, I'm all yours for the taking."

Quickly stripping as we talked, Bob jumped me on the bed and dived head first into my pussy. He immediately unleashed his tongue and laved away. I was writhing in lustful agony when Bob moved up and quickly slid his huge piece of man meat all the way in to his balls, stretching and filling my pussy.

I was just getting into the swing of his fucking when another voice growled, "Roll her over, Bob!"

We rolled over, placing me on top. New Voice was already stripped and joined us on the bed by kneeling behind me and wiping his huge dick up and down my crack, lubing it. He then placed his cock head at the entrance to my brown hole and pushed. To his credit, he did go in slowly, giving me time to adjust and slowly take his full length into my back channel.

A third naked stud then joined us on the bed, kneeling at my head and offering another large flesh pole to my mouth I eagerly accepted the offering and sucked on it like a popsicle. Two more naked frat boys then stepped up to either side of the bed and made their cock offerings to my idle hands. Those idle hands got real busy, real quick, jacking off those two new dicks.

My boobs, those swinging 38s, felt like they had a dozen hands playing on them. My nipples were stiffly erect, my pussy was on fire, my hips and butt were in melt down mode, meeting thrusts, forward and backward. My body was shooting electricity from pussy to tits, back and forth until I exploded in a cataclysmic orgasm.

One by one, the frat boy studs likewise shot off their loads of cum into and onto me until we were all one hell of a sticky, gooey mess of love fluids. One by one, as they shot their load and savored the moment for a bit, the boys withdrew until I lay there alone on the bed. But, it wasn't over yet! One by one, quite a number more frat members filed in naked, and mounted me to have a rollicking time fucking my pussy and/or my mouth with an occasional butt fuck or another DP to break the monotony. I think they probably had to burn that mattress the next day.

The last guy in line was pretty young and must have become too horny, watching the guys ahead of him, because, just as he climbed onto the bed and straddled me, he shot his wad prematurely, all over my belly and pussy. It was a terrifically huge load, but he just couldn't hold it long enough to get his dick into my pussy. He immediately climbed off, red faced with frustration and embarrassment.

The fact that I'd become the party whore in no way diminished my enjoyment of all that man meat--the more the merrier! And I thought St. Louis was a tough series of sex acts that required some rest and recuperation. God, that pales to insignificance after the experiences I've had in Tulsa. By the time I drove back to my motel at dawn, I was already sore as hell, so sore and numb that I knew I would need the next twenty four hours or more to shower, soak, and sleep in order to be fit enough to hit Route 66 again, looking for more kicks on my way to Santa Monica. On to Texas.

Yahoo! Go, Swifty, go!

Finis

*****

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)

caprine
caprine
215 Followers