Jenifer Comes of Age Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

"Don't use your teeth," Steve told John as John's teeth were scraping over Steve's sensitive cock head. All newbies need that instruction Steve thought, and smiled.

"Sorry," John uttered while Steve's cock was still in his mouth.

"Cover your teeth with your lips," Steve told John. Steve pulled out of John's mouth to undress, he removed his cloths and lay on the bed. "Try it from this position," Steve instructed.

John lowered his head and took Steve's cock in his mouth once again.

"Grab my balls," said Steve, and John reached up and started massaging Steve's balls as he sucked.

Steve moved his cock slowly in and out of his roommate's mouth.

"Stroke my shaft with your hand as you suck," said Steve. John took his other hand and grabbed Steve's cock shaft and started stroking up and down as his mouth moved up and down. Steve had staying power, he could last all night, but he knew he had better hurry up and cum before John's jaw got sore. As Steve approached his orgasm, he knew he better not squirt in John's mouth. That would scare him off for any future sucks, so he pulled out and grabbed his own cock and stroked himself off letting his jism fly onto his belly. Steve got up and grabbed some paper towels and cleaned himself off.

John lay on his back stroking his cock when Steve came back to the bed. Steve lowered himself down and started sucking John's cock again. He licked up and down his roommate's cock, licked his balls, then back up to swallow his cock whole. John was about to blow his load and Steve sensed this and prepared for his seed.

"I'm cumming," John announced, expecting Steve to pull off his cock, but Steve clamped down and sucked for all he was worth. John started to spasm and shot wad after wad of cum into Steve waiting mouth. Steve would have normally swallowed John's cum, he rather liked the taste of cum, but thought that might freak out John. So he spit out John's cum into some paper towels.

"How was that?" Steve asked John.

John, of course, now that he came, was feeling a little guilty and said, "It felt good, I just feel strange that we did it."

"That is normal, for a straight guy like you, don't let guilt spoil a good time John. If you liked it that is all you need to think about. Doesn't mean you're gay or anything. If you don't want to do it again, no worries, don't do it, it's your sex life, take charge of it."

A few minutes of silence went by. "I wonder if I'm Bi, like you." John questioned.

Steve sensed John was struggling a little here, he attempted to allay John's fears, "I seriously doubt it. There is more to being Bi than just sucking another guy's cock while away at school. Look, you're thinking too much about this, you're just experimenting, I'm positive you are 100 percent hetero and will wind up with a wife and kids someday and never give this another thought."

"I did enjoy it some," John said.

"Sleep on it some John. Let your conscience and your desires be your guide, you'll know what to do," Steve added sleepily.

With that they said good night and went to sleep. John and Steve would continue to suck each others cocks from time to time, they were now suck buddies.

Jen Ripens -

Jen's slut card was getting filled rather nicely, she thought. She had only been at college a few weeks and she already had her first threesome with two men, and another threesome with two women. Jen was wondering lustfully what would be next. She had never done anything anal she thought, as her rectum tingled with that thought. An orgy would be nice, she imagined.

Jen saw Steve a lot, and sometimes for a fuck, and if John had come in the room, they would have let him join too, but John hadn't timed it right again, as of yet.

Steve mentioned to Jen, he had made John into a suck buddy. Jen's eyes went wide and she said, "Tell me how you managed that." Steve told her about that first night and how conflicted John was about it after.

Steve told Jen he didn't want to push John into anything, then added, laughing, "But John keeps coming over to my bed with this hard on in his hand when he is horny. He has done it a couple a times now since that first night. I don't have to initiate anything."

Jen lost in thought for a few minutes, then said, "We almost have enough people for an orgy."

To be continued...

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers
12