Jenifer Comes of Age Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie giggled and reached for her strap-on. The dildo on this strap-on was bigger than the one she had used on Jen, she got the trainer size. This one was eight inches and as thick as Steve's cock. Chet bent over in the middle of the floor while Marie put on the strap-on. She lubed up the dildo and started working it into Chet's ass. The strap-on didn't pop right in, as the butt plug had, Marie needed to work it in slowly. Chet had both a pained and pleasured look on his face. He moaned and sighed as the head pushed past his rim. Marie fucked him in his ass with the strap-on. When the 3 minutes was up Jen announced, "Times up," and Marie pulled the strap-on out of Chet's ass.

The site of all the dare shows was having an effect on everyone. Ellen, somewhere along the way had removed her panties and sat on the couch, her legs spread, playing with her clit. Paul had taken his cock out of his pants and was stroking it. John, seeing this, couldn't wait and pulled his cock out and was now stroking it. This orgy was progressing nicely.

Marie saw things were heating up, but she wanted to play a little more before the full on orgy started, so she announced, "A few more rounds and we'll stop."

Chet's turn, and Chet had heard from Jen that Trish squirted. "Trish, dare, remove your panties, stand over my wife and masturbate until you squirt on her face." Everyone cheered and hooted, they wanted to see that.

Marie didn't have to be asked twice to participate in that, she crawled to the center of the stage and lay on her back. Trish removed her panties and knelt on her knees over Marie's head, her pussy inches away from Marie's face. Marie had all she could do to keep from lifting her head and sticking her tongue in, but she wanted the dare to play out as Chet had ordered. Trish started fingering her pussy and working her clit feverishly. Trish's other hand went to her right breast and she started tweaking her nipple. Marie, meanwhile, reached her hand into her small patch of bikini bottom and into her pussy and started playing with her clit; the site of Trish standing above her masturbating was too much for her, she needed some relief. Trish's head started to rock back and forth as she approached her orgasm, for her to squirt she needed to work some fingers into her pussy, so she moved the hand tweaking her nipple to her vagina and kneaded two fingers in and started working her G-spot.

Everyone else was either on the edge of seats or had moved so they could get a view of Trish squirting. Trish finally announce she was cumming and really worked her fingers hard and fast in her pussy. As she bucked and came, she squirted a torrent of love juice all over Marie's face. Marie opened her mouth and lapped as much as she could catch. Marie then, pulled Trish's hand out of her pussy, she lifted her head and stuck her tongue in and licked up any remaining juices from her twat. Everyone else in the room clapped and hooted in approval.

Trish got up and moved back to her seat. Marie remained on the mattress, she spread her legs, pulled her panties aside and started masturbating herself in front of everyone. She had been super charged horny all day, and all that sexual tension, coupled with the truth or dare play, especially Trish squirting on her, sent her over the top. Marie was an exhibitionist, she loved the attention she was getting as everyone cheered her on as she worked her clit feverishly. She came hard and quick by her own hand, it was an orgasm that had been building in her all day; it felt deep and powerful and rocked her to her core. But this was just the beginning, she felt another orgasm building right away; she knew she couldn't stop now, there would be no more truth or dare.

Marie announced in a lust filled, husky voice, "Let's get this orgy started."

Ellen crawled in between Marie's legs and pulled the string on Marie's string bikini panties and they fell away from her snatch. Ellen buried her face in Marie's pussy and started making love to it. Jen, not to be left out, stripped out of her bra, her panties were already off, and climbed on top of Marie and sat on her face grinding her pussy into Marie's lips. Ann crawled up to Ellen's ass and started licking her crack and probing her tongue into Ellen's hole.

Trish pulled John onto the mattresses; she lay down and spread her legs. John moved between her legs and dove his tongue into her snatch. Steve, Chet and Paul sat on the couches and chairs around the mattresses and watched the show. All three of these guys were sporting hard cocks. Steve pulled off his pants and started playing with his cock, stroking it lightly while watching the show on the floor. Chet, had been playing with his cock ever since Marie had fucked him in the ass with the strap-on. Paul pulled his pants off, his cock sprang free, it was long and thin like him, almost 7 inches long, but thin like a candle. Paul spit on his cock to lube it and then began stroking; he liked to spin his palm over his cock head as he completed the up stroke. After about 5 minutes of watching the girl-girl action on the stage in front of them and working their cocks, the guys were ready to join in the fun.

Paul got up and headed over to Jen, who was still sitting on Marie grinding her pussy into her face. Paul stood next to her head and put his cock in her face, she eagerly took it onto her mouth. Jen sucked Paul's cock with abandon, she noticed as she sucked him how thin it was and thought it would a good thickness for her ass. She made a mental note to get Paul's cock in her ass that night. Chet meanwhile had crawled up to Ann's ass and had slipped his tongue into her crack as she lay face down eating Ellen's ass. Chet was searching for Ann's bung hole with his tongue, Ann lifted her hips to spread her cheeks a little to make it easier for him. Chet stuck his tongue in Ann's hole and gave her a rim job. He then spit on her hole and slipped in a finger, then two. Chet grabbed a condom and some lube, he slipped on a condom and lubed his sheathed cock up, then squirted some lube on Ann's rear hole and started to work his cock into her tight ass. Paul and Ann had swung with Chet and Marie many times, and Chet had been in Ann's ass before, he knew how she like to take it, slow at first, then building to an all-out pounding.

At this point there was a daisy chain of girls on the floor, with Paul and his cock in Jen's mouth on one end and Chet with his cock in Ann's ass on the other end. John and Trish were off to the side on their own, John's face buried in her snatch.

Steve needed to get in on this, he was still watching the scene and stroking his cock. Being Bi, he could suck cock or go for some pussy, he was on the fence as to what he desired first. He decided Trish had a free mouth as she lay there while John ate her. Her mouth was open as she was moaning her way to an orgasm. He moved over to Trish and dropped his cock into her open mouth, she did not protest and started sucking his big tool in.

John looked up from eating Trish and smiled at Steve. He moved up between Trish's legs, his hard-on leading the way, he put the head of his cock against her wet love hole and gave a gentle push as if he was knocking on her door. Trish responded by opening her legs wider and giving John the signal to come on in. John pushed his cock into Trish with light strokes, each time going in a little deeper. Trish hadn't had a cock in her since the last time her boyfriend fucked her, before she left for college. She had been exclusive with Jen and Ellen since the start of the school year. Trish had forgotten how good a cock felt in her, she had been so preoccupied with eating pussy. John was now in balls deep and began full strokes inside Trish, and she bucked her hips up to meet his thrusts. Steve had to pull out of her mouth as her head went uncontrollably side to side as she moaned and neared her climax. Steve lay back and resumed stroking his meat as he watched her. Trish had a intense orgasm and squirted all over John's cock as he kept fucking her.

John didn't have much staying power, but he didn't want to cum too soon so he started thinking of his school work to take his mind off the wild sex he was having and that was going on all around him. John slowed down his strokes in Trish to last a little longer. Trish was nearing another orgasm, and Steve reached between John and Trish and started playing with her clit while John continued to fuck her. She started bucking her head side to side again and moaning loudly, "I'm cumming!" she exclaimed. John couldn't take it anymore and shot his load in her as they came together.

John collapsed on Trish and kissed her for a while, then he pulled out and rolled off her and lay there in bliss. Steve moved between Trish's legs and began eating her. He had John's spunk in his mouth before, so it was no big deal for him, and he rather liked the taste of John and Trish's juices mixed. This drove Trish wild, no one had ever eaten cum out of her pussy before, she thought a girl might do it someday, but here was Steve eating her after John fucked her. She came again all over Steve's face, this pushed more of John's juices out and Steve just lapped it all up.

Ellen wanted cock, and she decided now was the time. She got up from Marie's pussy and crawled over to John who was watching Steve eat Trish and stroking his cock back to life. Ellen then said to John, "Let me help you with that" and took John's cock in her mouth. Marie pushed Jen off her face and crawled over to Steve who was just getting up from eating Trish. She pushed him down on the mattress and wrapped her lips around Steve's 7 inch tool. Marie worked his tool with her mouth until it was rock hard and then she impaled her cunt on his thick meat. Marie began riding Steve like the possessed woman she was.

John's cock had come back to life now under the talent of Ellen's skillful mouth and was once again at full mast. Ellen lay on the mattress and said to John, "Fuck me now!" With that, John got between her legs and shoved his cock deep into Ellen.

Jen had been sucking Paul's cock while sitting on Marie's face when Marie pushed her off to find Steve. After Marie left her, Jen stood up and grabbed Paul by his cock and led him to the couch, she grabbed a condom off the table and told Paul, "Put this on, and put that thing in my ass." Paul didn't have to be asked twice, so he slipped on the condom, lubed it up and bent Jen over the couch arm and slowly started working his long thin cock up her ass. Jen arched her back and stuck her ass out to open it up and give Paul an easier entrance. Jen's right hand moved down to her pussy and she started massaging her clit while Paul fucked her ass. Jen began to ride her familiar wave of orgasms, she was happy, she was right where she wanted to be.

Chet was still fucking Ann's ass, and she came about three times fingering herself while Chet's cock slid in and out of her rear door. Ann loved anal sex, and could climax during anal sex without touching her clitoris, but with the added stimulation to her clit, it send her into outer space.

Chet hadn't cum yet, he wanted something different, and so he pulled out of Ann's ass and pulled off the condom and began looking for some new pussy, someone he hadn't had before. Of the females in this group he had fucked before were, his wife of course, Ann, and Jen; both Trish and Ellen were new to him. He saw Ellen was busy with John, but where was Trish? She had left the room, and Chet went looking for her. Basically he wanted to fuck her, but as the host, he also wanted to make sure she was ok. He headed for the bedrooms and passed the bathroom, Trish was on the toilet peeing, she had not bothered to shut the door – "why bother" she thought, "we're all naked and I'm just peeing." Chet entered smiling, and Trish smiled a little nervously back at him. Trish thought, "I hope he's not into golden showers."

Chet said, "There you are, I've been looking for you, and my cock has the hots for you." Trish had just finished peeing and was about to wipe her pussy when Chet said, "Don't wipe it, let me clean it up for you." Trish felt a little odd about that, but she had had a few too many drinks earlier so she was feeling randy. Trish thought, "What the hell, if he wants to lick the pee off my pussy, let him." She scooted to the front if the toilet seat, swung to face Chet and opened her legs wide and leaned back, serving up her wet snatch to Chet. Chet knelt down and began to lick her moist cunt, there were a few drops of pee left and Chet tasted her salty acidic water.

Chet wasn't into golden showers, yet. Yet, being the operative word here, he liked to taste very small amounts of his lovers pee for some reason, he would often "dry" Marie off after she peed. He thought, perhaps he was perverted enough to try a golden shower someday, but today was not that day. He picked Trish up and carried her to his bedroom and lay her down on his bed. He pulled her on top of him into a 69 position as he resumed eating her out while she went down on him. They sucked and licked each other for about 5 minutes, then Chet picked her up and put her face up on the bed, spread her legs and drove his cock into her pussy.

Chet had yet to cum this evening, he had staying power and he wanted to cum in new pussy. Trish's pussy proved to be just what he had in mind. Trish was tight and velvety, each stroke in and out sent waves of pleasure throughout Chet's body, his cock seemed to grow larger with every stroke. Chet could feel his orgasm building and he needed release soon, but he wanted to wait for Trish. Her breathing was labored and she was heaving; the orgasm that was building up in her was a vaginal orgasm, it took a little longer for her, but was deeper and stronger. Chet was a pro at lasting though, so he just kept fucking her with long deep strokes. When he felt she was cumming, he started quickening his strokes and prepared himself to let loose. Trish started bucking and screaming, "I'm cumming!" and her head went side to side. Chet let his orgasm go and pushed his cock hard and deep into Trish as he pumped his load into her.

Chet pulled out of Trish and the two lay exhausted on his bed just holding each other for a while. After about 10 minutes, Chet said, "It sounds quiet out there, let's go see what's going on."

When they came back into the living room, everyone had just finished up their latest fuck pairings and had cum. They lay on the mattresses exhausted, but with smiles of contentment on their faces.

Jen was the only one still fingering herself on the couch, she never got enough, and she was riding her orgasmic wave down now. She could ride that wave up, getting higher and higher, and each orgasm stronger than the last. She could also ride it down, like a runner jogging lightly after a hard run. When she rode the wave down, her orgasms were smaller and quieter, just little shock waves emanating from her clit and running through her body. She was in her own world, her eyes were closed, her head back, her legs spread, her finger on the control button, a blissful peaceful expression on her face, little shutters of joy was the only way anyone could tell she was still cumming.

Marie, watching Jen intently, looked on in awe and said, "What a beautiful little nymph!"

12