Jenn and Lauren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved myself further down along side her curvy body and planted kisses all over her, right through the tight material. I also rubbed her swollen pussy mound which was now dying to be expose. By now, Lauren had removed Jenn's sleeves and revealed her ample boobs. She devoured them feverishly and was really having a good time. I continued to slowly pull her tight outfit off exposing more of her gorgeous body. I stopped every so often, just long enough to lick, kiss and nibble all her body parts. This was just my way of assuring her that she was in for a good time too. All this did was get her hyped up even more as she began to let out some very quiet moans and groans.

Eventually, I pulled off the last of the outfit, but put the black suede boots back on her feet, and that is all she had on. She had a new belly button ring that had a hoop at the bottom. The regular belly chain that she wore low slung on her hips, was now attached to the naval ring also. This was absolutely hot and really got me even more into the moment. I got between her legs and inhaled deeply to fully appreciate the aroma of her sweet pussy.

Her pussy was still closed up tight and her slit was emphasized by her smooth and swollen vulva. I licked her slit a few times and it began to open slightly. I put my hands under her ass, so as to keep her from scooting away. I made a huge dive with my tongue deep into the confines of her tight wet cunt. I was greeted with a very sweet taste and plenty of juice.

I tongued her pussy with reckless abandon and could see her body squirm with each deep lick. She raised her head to look down and I stared deep into her eyes. I kept staring as I planted my tongue firmly on her thick clit and began to twirl it around. I felt her ass cheeks flex as her muscles reacted to the feeling. She pushed her pelvis harder into my face and tried unsuccessfully to gain her own rhythm. Her eyes closed tight with ecstasy as her pelvis found the rhythm with my tongue.

Lauren had moved to her knees and straddled Jenn's face. Jenn was now licking Lauren's used cunt from below. Lauren just ground her hips down tightly onto Jenn's face and Jenn grasped Lauren's hips and pulled down even harder. Lauren's head was swinging wildly from side to side as she groaned with approval. Lauren even rubbed her own clit with great enthusiasm as Jenn just licked away.

We kept up this pace until I could see she was reaching the moment. Her tummy began to tremble from within and in no time she started to convulse and quiver uncontrollably. I kept licking her clit as she bucked her pelvis into my face.

"Oh Mr. P, I'm going to cum, keep licking."

I kept licking until her body finally sent a whole new flow of sweet nectar onto my face. I lapped it up from all over her wet cunt and inner thighs. I finished by planting little kisses on her inner and outer lips and clit. I rolled out from between her legs as she was breathing very heavily. Lauren had to move off her face so she could breath, but was satisfied that her pussy was licked again.

"Wow, thanks Mr., that was great, my cunt loves a good licking." She proclaimed.

"Hopefully we can do this again sometime." Lauren piped up.

"That would be great, but we'll just see how it goes, no promises." I responded.

I was very pleased to be able to satisfy a pair of 22 year old girls. I still kind of felt woozy form the excitement and trying to make sense of it all. But who really cares if it makes sense. We all 3 love to fuck, and they are willing to do it with ME, so what the hell.

Eventually, we all made our way to the family room and just relaxed and had a drink. The girls enjoyed giving me my own personal 'Treat'. This was way better than having to jerk off thinking about them...

12