Jenn and Lauren Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
290 Followers

I just pounded her ass from below as Lauren jammed that dildo in and out from the front. Jenn was really digging having both holes filled as she let loose with a few screams and loud moans. No doubt that Bob heard all this and was hoping to catch a glimpse of it himself.

"I'm gonna cum Mr., keep fucking my ass!"

"Oh yessssss, Oh gooodddddddddd!"

Her body tensed up tightly and she inhaled deeply and held her breath. She finally let loose with an orgasm that wasn't to be beat. She wiggled and writhed throughout the whole thing and let out some sounds of pure ecstasy. Lauren kept stuffing her with dildo until she could take it no more. She rested her full weight on me and pussy juice just gushed out of her, all over my cock, balls and the seat. That must have been some version of squirting, but I could not tell.

She lifted herself off me and collapsed on the bench, next to me. Lauren wasted no time in engulfing my cock with her mouth, straight from Jenn's asshole. She licked and sucked all the way to the root, until there was no more length left to take. Her hand massaged my balls as she began to pump me aggressively. Jenn leaned over and lended a hand so as not to miss any action. I could feel myself getting closer.

"Here you go ladies, make sure you don't miss any."

I proceeded to blast a shot of jizz into Lauren's little mouth and she gulped in response. I pulled her head away and made sure to shoot a thick string of man juice over her face. Jenn dove at the chance and pumped my cock juice into her waiting mouth, swallowing every last drop. She pumped with her hand to make sure she got it all. She loved cum as much as my wife Katie and it didn't matter where it came from.

She leaned over and licked and sucked all the cum from Little Lauren's face and then they even swapped some by tongue kissing each other. That was a hell of a finish to an incredible night out. We all got dressed and just relaxed for the rest of the ride. Both girls looked very satisfied as I did so myself. I still wasn't sure how all this really came about. It didn't make sense that I was the guy they wanted, but it sure was good to be me...

wakedad8
wakedad8
290 Followers
12