Jenna

Story Info
After getting dumped, a woman gets a chance at payback.
1.1k words
3.86
6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy this story and please leave feedback as I would like to get better at writing stories. Thanks for reading!!

*****

"Aaugh!! Goddamn it to fucking hell!!" I screamed in frustration. "The stupid shit won't call!"

I was frustrated because of my so-called boyfriend. When we met he treated me like a queen. Massaging my feet, buying me unexpected presents, holding hands, he would pull out my chair whenever we went out to a restaurant.

But ever since we did it, he's been inattentive lately y'know? Doesn't call as much, hardly even drops by, and when I ask him if there's anything wrong or if he's okay, like any mature woman that's worried about her man, he gets all defensive, asking me stupid ass questions like 'why you wanna know?'or 'why you all up in my business?'

The worst part, is that he says it like I'm not even his woman!

Now I know I ain't been the best woman, but hell I've been the best I could be. I cleaned his house, cooked for him and even prepared his clothes for work! All while looking sexy as hell if I do say so myself.

"That's fucking it! I'm breaking up with his dumb ass!" I shouted to the empty room. I was about to send a text message that I had already saved from the countless times we nearly broke up when a thought struck me 'why don't I break up with his ass on the phone?'

So I dialed and he sleepily answered, "hello?"

"Yeah Dean? I wanna break up with you," the words came out so fast, that I was momentarily speechless.

The line was eerily silent. "Hello? Dean?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm here," he said in a monotonous voice.

"So... I'm breaking up with you... Anything to say about that?" I asked with my heart racing.

"Well... I wanted to say this in person, but... I wasn't really interested in you... I dated you on a dare and.. When you offered yourself up to me I couldn't resist."

I was so shocked. I felt like I had a baseball lodged down my throat, and I couldn't breathe let alone speak.

"-Hello Jenna? You there?" I nodded my head.

"-Well if you're there I want you to know that, when you gave yourself to me I was thinking of my girlfriend... who was out of the country for the duration of our relationship."

'Man, talk about kicking a dog while it's down'. I thought to myself.

"-So this is ideal actually." I didn't hear the rest because my finger of it's own accord, pressed the end button and turned off the phone.

As I tossed the phone on the couch, thoughts about Dean swirled around in my head, how I gave it my all and how in just a few choice words... He had effectively crushed my heart and my world.

My knees suddenly gave out and I found myself on the couch. The dam burst, and I grabbed a pillow and screamed and sobbed my heart out as I curled up into a ball.

*#*#*#*#*

The next morning, I was jerked awake by the insistent banging on the door and someone calling out. I went to the peephole on the door and saw that it was my best friend.

"Jenna, I swear that if you don't open this fucking door right now, I'll kick it down!"

"Sam you know that you can't knock down shit" I laughingly teased as I unlocked the door.

"Yeah, like-" the insult dried up as soon as she took a good look at me.

"Christ, Jenna you look and smell like shit!"

"Right, kick a dog while its down Sam" I said as we went into the living room.

"What the fuck happened? Just last night you were ok."

"Yeah well, I decided to try to break up with Dean." At the memory of last night, the tears threatened to come again so I quickly switched subjects.

"How come you're so early? I thought that our hike was at eleven?"

"It is eleven doofus. Haven't you seen the clock?"

"It is?" I asked, as I checked my phone to see the time. It was off so I said, "fuck! I forgot that I turned it off last night and well..."

"Oh sweetie, please tell me what happened" Sam said as she gave me a hug.

"Well... alright"

*#*#*#*#*

"That fucker! How dare he!" Shouted Sam in anger.

"Please Sam, let's just forget about it"

"How could you let him get away with something like this?" Sam asked as she whirled towards me with cold fury seeping out of her very pores.

"Sam I'm not, but I don't see the point. All I want at this moment, is a big bowl of popcorn, a good movie and... you!" I said as I grabbed her, and tickled her senseless.

TWO YEARS LATER.

Sam and I were strolling along at the mall, eating frozen yogurt with our bags in hand.

We were finished with the yogurt, and I was on my way back from throwing the napkins and spoons away when I heard someone call out.

"Jenna? Is that you? Damn girl you look good!" I turned around to locate the owner of the voice.

"Dean? Wow, how are you going?" At that point I saw Sam hurry over, but I motioned for her to stay. She did but folded her arms and cocked her brow.

That quick interchange happened while Dean went on about his girlfriend. 'Apparently she's done with his whoring ways. Good for her.'I thought.

"So she dumped me but forget about her baby, what about you? What are you doing later?"

'Looks like the new style just sunk in' I thought to myself, then said "oh... nothing much... just going out with a friend."

"Well how about dumping her for me?" Dean asked while getting too close for comfort.

'Okay. I think I've had just about enough of this bullshit' I thought to myself, then said out loud "oh... No thanks, she's very special to me."

I turned around and started to walk away, when suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me back as he laughingly asked "what, you a dyke now?"

As if me becoming a lesbian is so impossible.

'Alright.. I've just about had it with this dick.' I thought as I viciously kicked him in the nuts.

When he released my hand to grab his crotch, I balled my hand into a fist and hit him first in the throat and then in the eyes.

Then I screamed at his pathetic form "after all the shit you've done to me, now you want me?!? You better stay out of my sight, because if I EVER see your motherfucking ass again I WILL kill you!!"

At that I turned around, grabbed Sam's hand and disappeared in the crowd.