Jenna and Joel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dana imagined her first time with another woman, she had imagined they would already be naked. She guessed those first touches would be stolen while other things were happening. She had imagined touching Dana's breasts as Dana kissed or made love to Joel or Pete. She assumed something like that would be happening to her the first time she felt Dana's touch. She briefly considered (and dismissed) the idea of starting with their clothes on and kissing first. In her fantasy, it felt too contrived, too mushy and too slow to get to the good parts. Yet, that's where she found herself and it didn't feel mushy or slow when she felt Dana tugging at her pants. Jenna broke their kiss and both women stood, giggling as they scrambled out of their jeans and panties.

"Want to go first?" Dana asked as they sat back down on the couch.

"Yes," Jenna said, leaning in to pull a stiff nipple between her lips. She knew Dana's pussy was waiting for her and she wanted it. She wanted to be there, to touch and caress her with both her hands and mouth, but she resisted her urges. Instead, as she suckled the other woman, she moved her hand over and around Dana's pussy. She caressed the other woman's smooth, hairless thighs, the underside of her legs, and slipped her hand across Dana's flat stomach until Dana tried to guide Jenna's hand between her legs. "No," Jenna said, keeping her hand away. "Not yet."

Dana's surprised look was quickly replaced with a knowing smile. Jenna had never done what she was about to do, but she knew how she want to do it. Slipping off the couch, she moved between Dana's parted legs, looking up at the woman as her hands kept moving over neutral zones. "You are so beautiful," she told Dana. Reaching for Joel, she pulled him to the floor, too. He knelt next to and a little behind her, watching over her shoulder. Turning her head, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips followed by a smile.

Running her fingers through Jenna's hair, Dana smiled. "Eat me."

Dana's pussy was shaved smooth. Jenna could see how puffy her labia looked. The poor woman was in need, a need Jenna shared. She had never licked another woman's pussy before, but she had seen enough movies and understood the anatomy well enough, she wasn't concerned. There was nothing left for her to do except to do it. With hesitating or lingering to admire Dana's pussy for another moment, Jenna leaned forward, pressed her tongue against Dana's pussy, and tasted a woman, and only a woman, for the first time in her life.

Joel was right next to her, leaning over, watching. His eyes reflected his smile. "My wife is now a lesbian," he said. She slapped him and hoped he saw the smile in her eyes.

Jenna used her tongue to sightsee, tracing the contours of Dana's womanhood with her tongue. Dana's clit was stiff and easy to find. Jenna experimented with different ways to caress her friend. Up and down seemed to have the best effect. Dana tasted wonderful. She smelled and tasted like a woman and again Jenna's body reacted in sympathy to what she was doing. She knew how it felt to have an eager tongue pressed against her clit and her body appreciated what she was doing. She snaked a finger beneath her chin, pressing inside Dana with great effect. Dana squirmed and moaned before she clutched at Jenna's head, pulling her closer, tighter, as if she was afraid Jenna might stop and leave her wanting. Jenna looked up, watching as Dana came. The feeling of accomplishment that soared through her was the same as when Jenna brought a man off inside her mouth.

"My turn," Dana said, pulled Jenna up as she traded places with her. Laying her hand against the bend where Jenna's thigh became torso, Dana applied her thumb to Jenna's clit. She looked at Joel, who was still on the floor. "I'm going to eat your wife's pussy now," she said. "She may never be the same."

"Go for it," Joel said, laughing.

As Dana had done, Jenna watched the other woman going down on her. It felt so strange to see the pretty blonde with blue eyes gazing up at her while her clitoris thrilled at the sensations of being licked. Seeing Joel watching made it better and worse. Jenna's mind did flips. This was wrong. Good girls don't do this to each other. Especially school teacher good girls. And not while their husbands watched! The combination of shame and thrill pushed her higher and higher until there was nothing left for her to do except experience an orgasm that felt new to her. She gasped, panted, and wanted nothing more than to kiss Dana again. They kissed and hugged for a long time, the magic between them refusing to fade.

When Dana said, "I want to see you fuck my husband," Jenna felt a lustful jolt. There was a line they still had to cross and that wasn't it, but it was a good place to start. Pete and Joel had gotten undressed while Jenna was hugging and kissing Dana after her orgasm.

Pete sat on the loveseat, wearing an eager grin as he stroked his big prick. His eyes worked to take in every bit of Jenna at once. "Looks like you had fun," he said.

"Mm, I did," Jenna purred, sitting next to him and replacing his hand with hers. "Can you still taste her on me?" She kissed him, feeling his swollen cock throbbing beneath her touch. He touched her body, too, his hand openly roaming across the swells of her breasts, down her stomach, and landing between her legs to caress her sex. Across from her, Joel and Dana did much the same thing. When she saw them kiss, she smiled, knowing precisely their lips felt and tasted. She knew the terrain Joel's hand traced as he groped the blonde haired woman. Jenna wasn't expecting it, but she came against Pete's hand. She kissed him, basking in the glow of the unexpected orgasm. It amazed her how quickly their play had slid from racy and daring to natural and hot.

Jenna wanted to fuck. She wanted to feel more than fingers or tongues against her pussy. She wanted a hard cock inside her pussy. Facing away from Pete, she sat in his lap, straddling his legs and putting his prick inside her pussy. Joel stared at her, his eyes between her legs, watching this other man fucking her while Dana caressed him. "She looks sexy doing that, doesn't she?" Dana asked him. Joel nodded and Dana added, "You like seeing her riding that big dick, don't you?" Another nod. "Does she look like a lesbian right now?"

"Not even close," Joel laughed.

"In theory, he's going to taste like her now," she said. Joel nodded. "But there's only one way to know for sure."

Joel looked at Dana for a moment before his eyes returned to watch the joining of Jenna and Pete's bodies. "I know," he said. His voice was soft and quiet, but Jenna could see the reaction of his body. Joel's prick throbbed up and down with need as Dana's small hand caressed his balls.

"Will tasting your wife make you gay?"

"If I do it off his dick." Joel gave a nervous laugh.

"Then go gay for us," Dana said, moving to the floor. Joel followed. They perched on opposite sides of Jenna and Pete, watching them fuck. "She's your wife. Go ahead and touch her pussy." He did, laying his hand on her thigh and rubbing her clitoris with his thumb. Jenna's body purred with delight. It felt so raw for the center of her being the center of attention. She felt exposed and explored, without feeling sluttish or whorish. Dana pulled her husband's big prick from Jenna's pussy, leaving her empty, needful, and turned on. Dana stroked her husband's dick as Joel watched. Pete's cock glistened wet. "Use this on her clit instead of your thumb."

Joel nodded, grabbed the other man's hard dick, and pressed the smooth head against the seam of Jenna's pussy, working it directly over her clitoris. Jenna thrilled at the feeling, but it was seeing her husband holding another man's dick that pushed her closer to another orgasm.

"Stroke him, too," Dana instructed as Joel's touch became less about Jenna and more about crossing that sacred line between men. Dana looked past Jenna, asking her husband, "You're close, aren't you?"

"Yes," Pete confirmed, his voice a low growl.

"Make him cum," Dana told Joel. "Make him cum on your wife's pussy." Joel nodded and caressed the prick in his hand. He held it against Jenna as he did it, teasing her at the same time. Behind her, Jenna heard Pete's breathing change as he orgasm neared. His breath was warm on her neck when he pulled her against his chest, groping her chest and watching over her shoulder.

"Oh yeah," he moaned. "Fuck yeah." He gave a sharp intake of breath that caught inside his chest before his orgasm arrived and he came, pumping his semen in warm spurts over Jenna's pussy.

"Now clean them," Dana growled, forcing Joel's head towards the mess. As Joel licked, it looked as if she was steering his head with her hand. She made him lick her husband, too, while telling Joel, "Eat it, you fag. Eat that cum!" Joel moaned as his tongue washed over both of them. Jenna came again, too. It was too much for her. There was no way she could resist nor a reason for her to do it.

"Kiss me," she demanded, grabbing at her husband. He did and on his lips and tongue, she could taste her pussy and Pete's orgasm. It made her lust for her husband in new ways. She clutched at him, amazed that anything new could happen between them.

When Joel pulled away, he looked down at his aching cock. It looked angry with need. He considered the trio in front of him. "So who wants this?"

"He does," Dana said, nodding at her husband. Jenna moved, sitting next to Pete as Joel stood. His hard cock was throbbing. Jenna knew how it would feel. She recognized the thrill it represented. The shock was seeing Joel standing in front of another man.

Pete and his wife exchanged a glance before Pete wrapped his hand around Joel's prick. He stroked Joel, studying his excited sex. Maybe he was admiring it? There was no way for Jenna to know, but she gasped when Pete opened his mouth and started sucking her man. She didn't understand why it felt different seeing Pete sucking Joel, but it did. Maybe it was the angle or because neither woman served as a buffer, it didn't matter. Jenna stared with wide eyes. It felt wrong, like a crime against nature, and it was the hottest damn thing she had ever witnessed. Just past them, she saw Dana watching, too.

Dana's reaction was different. Seeing her husband sucking cock thrilled Dana. She clutched at her chest while rubbing her pussy. "Suck it," she encouraged. "Make him cum in your mouth." That's when Jenna knew she wanted to see Joel doing the same thing - man to man, just as Pete had done.

"Come for him," Jenna told her husband. Joel didn't look as if he needed the help. Shortly after the demonstration began, it reached its logical conclusion. Joel tensed, groaned, and Jenna recognized his orgasm. She watched as he came and came, filling Pete's mouth in a way Jenna knew. She knew the force of Joel's orgasms against the roof of her mouth. She knew how he tasted. She felt a tiny stab of jealousy that Pete was getting something that usually belonged to her. It was a fleeting stab that couldn't linger.

Pete didn't share, he swallowed. Pulling away, he grinned up at Joel. "I'm not sure, but I think this makes one of us gay."

"Gay my ass!" Dana screamed, laughing and giving her husband kiss after kiss.

"How was it?" Jenna asked her husband, cuddling with him on their couch.

He laughed. "Weird. Hot. Good. He knows what he's doing, that's for sure."

"Why thank you," Joel said, laughing. "It's not as if it's difficult. You just do what you like done."

"How was it for you?"

"Hot as hell," Jenna admitted, feeling herself blush. "I want to see you suck him."

"What about...?"

"When I ate Dana?" she finished for him. She held her hand out to the other woman. "You tasted so good."

"Careful, girls are like potato chips, no one can eat just one," Dana said.

"No kidding. I want some of that," Pete said as he kissed his way down his wife's body until he was between her legs. When Joel made the same move, Jenna moved so she was closer to Dana. Leaning over the arms of the sofa and loveseat, she was able to kiss the other woman as their men pleased them. Once the guys were hard again, they fucked their wives. Midway through, they exchanged a knowing glance and switched. Moving from Joel's familiar rhythm and feel to Pete's differences thrilled Jenna into another orgasm. Spent from the sheer number of orgasms over such a short period, Jenna had to push Pete away before he could finish.

He gave her a big grin, a nod, and sat next to her to watch the action on the loveseat. His hard prick still in need. Jenna stroked him as she watched her husband fucking Dana. It was hot, but her body was too sensitive for her to touch. Watching Joel's ass bobbing up and down gave her an idea. After making sure Pete was willing, she knelt next to Joel and Dana. After giving her husband a big kiss, she couldn't resist giving Jana one, too. Then she asked her husband, "Ready to lose your cherry?"

Joel gave her a confused look, but Dana caught her meaning. "Oh fuck yeah!" she said, wiggling out from beneath Joel. His hard cock throbbed out how close he was to an orgasm as he looked from Dana to Jenna.

"Got get the lube. It's time for you to go gay." Jenna gave her husband another kiss that didn't last long. Keeping her eyes open to see his reaction, she had to pull away when she started laughing at his wide eyed look.

Dana pulled Jenna next to her while Joel went to the bedroom for their lube. Seeing him walking around the house, naked and hard, was fun. Especially because Pete and Dana were there. It's sort of funny how little things make lasting impressions."He's not really a virgin back there, is he?" Dana asked.

"Not even close, but only toys and fingers."

Pete remained quiet as he stroked his prick and watched the women. Sitting side-by-side, Jenna and Dana couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Joel returned a moment later with the tube of lube and a condom for Joel. "Nervous?" Jenna asked.

"Excited," he replied, his bobbing prick adding emphasis.

"Oh your knees, fagboy," Pete said, lubing his condom covered cock.

Jenna's over sexed body decided it could handle more. She felt a sudden urge to clutch her pussy and came from doing it while nothing more was happening than her husband getting on his knees, leaning over the cushions of their couch, and poking his ass backwards for Pete.

As Pete explained later, fucking a guy up the ass isn't any different than fucking a woman there. The same rules apply. Lots of lube. Take your time. Give your partner a chance to adjust. All steps that went quickly with Joel.

Jenna's pussy required both hands to deal with the thrill surging through her as she watched Pete's prick sliding in and out of her husband's ass. She needed two fingers to finger-fuck her pussy while she jabbed at her swollen clit with her other hand. She was coming, over and over. Jenna had felt the pleasure from a wide variety of orgasms in her life, especially after she met Joel. She had known tiny orgasms that flickered to life, seized her, and passed almost as quickly. She was accustomed to deep, satisfying orgasms with Joel that seemed to fill her with love for him. Multiple orgasms had been few and interesting when they had happened. But this orgasm created a new definition for her.

Like her best orgasms, it was deep and full feeling, an orgasm that seemed to reach the very fiber of her being. The difference was how long it lasted. She came and didn't stop. Filthy words flew from her mouth as she rode the waves and contractions of what she would later call The Never Ending Orgasm. "Fuck him, Pete!" she panted. "Fuck that ass! Take it, you fucking fag! Take that big dick! Take that dick up your ass, faggot!"

Later still, she would say there was something magical about the words fag and faggot. "There was something about how my mouth moved when I said it that felt so good. Like how saying fuck can feel so good sometimes. I couldn't stop it."

Pete came first, pushing deep inside of Joel and bellowing the arrival of his orgasm. A moment later, without any attention, Joel came, too. He sprayed his orgasm against the couch in long streaks exaggerated by the bobbing of his prick as he came.

When the guys stopped, falling into a sweaty, satiated heap, Jenna felt a stab of panic as her orgasm persisted a bit longer before ebbing and finally ending. She felt like Jello, aware of the glances she was getting from the other three, but unable to react to them. "Damn, baby," Joel said. "I think that was better for you than it was for me." Jenna managed a smile as Dana caressed her face.

"You okay?" Dana asked.

Jenna managed a curt nod as her body began responding to her commands again. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"It's even better when he's inside of you for that orgasm. Did you see how hard he came?"

Jenna nodded, focused on breathing and how her world view had changed.


Jenna rubbed the bulge inside Joel's pants as he turned down the street where Pete and Dana lived. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to walk in with a hard-on."

"Good," she said, giving his prick a squeeze. "And I hope every guy there notices."

Joel shook his head and laughed. "Sometimes I think you like this too much."

"Shut-up, cumslut," she teased as they walked past three cars parked in front of Pete and Dana's house. At the door, Jenna kissed her husband deeply. "I love you," she said.

"I love you, too."

"Now get in there and suck some dick," she giggled as Dana opened the front door. Just past the foyer, Jenna saw the five men plus Pete who turned to see them. "Ooo!" Jenna said, laughing as she pulled Joel inside behind her. Tonight was going to fun!

I've heard it said the Group Sex category doesn't do will with stories that include male bisexuality. I hope that's not the case. Hopefully, my warning at the top deterred those who aren't into that and encouraged those who are. Personally, I like to read about guys and girls who aren't afraid to cross a few lines. I hope you do, too!

12