Jenna's Anal Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed and made out for a long time. Both of us were groping and kissing the other all over and Nick was making my whole body feel so alive as he did his thing with me. At one point I shuffled down the bed and took that proud, stiff dick into my mouth and briefly sucked up and down on him. I was totally loving every minute of my new experience. I was surprised at how much I ached for him to fuck me and pleasure me.

Soon after Nick positioned me on my back with a pillow under my butt cheeks. Then he went down my body and softly parted my legs before he started eating my slit. Nick had not lied when he had told me he enjoyed eating a woman. He was totally fantastic at that art and I felt so great that I almost didn't notice the times he slipped his tongue lower and gave some soft licks to my backdoor.

I did notice, though, because it was the first time I'd ever felt that sensation and I liked it a lot. It felt dirty and tingly. Nick was so good with his tongue and he licked my whole slit and gave my clit plenty of attention as well. When he started pressing his tongue into my hole I lost control and came for him over and over. I came hard and I didn't think it would ever stop. Right then I just knew that I had made the right decision to fuck with this man.

Then I had another new sensation as I felt Nick pressing his finger against my anus. I was a little surprised at how ready I felt for what was coming next. I was excited and a little scared but I had no intention of stopping anything Nick wanted to do back there.

Nick latched his mouth onto my clit and sucked and licked it as I started to explode in yet another orgasm. Right before I erupted his finger slid into my hole. I couldn't miss that sensation as I felt him press inside me. It was a very odd feeling and it made me pause for a moment as I tried to decide what I felt about having my butthole stretched like that.

It was my first time to be penetrated like that. His finger felt so much bigger than my own and so much more sexy. It was amazing to have his mouth and his finger working on me like that. I felt him push deeper as he kept working on my clit and I think he was in me right up to his second knuckle. Despite how odd it felt I had a surge of excitement at knowing a man was fingering my arse. It was a new and strange sensation but he was doing something fantastic to my clit and I knew I was going to cum. Without any warning Nick started to move his finger inside my butt, stroking my back door. I just surrendered and let the next orgasm explode through me as he fingered my arsehole.

I can't explain how it felt but it was like no orgasm I've had before and suddenly there were parts of my body throbbing and exploding that I am sure have never done that before. I know that I came really hard for him and I heard myself making some unusual noises. It was hard to know whether I should focus on the sensation in my clit or the weird throbbing in my arse. The finger fucking in my bottom was weird but all I know is that it made my orgasms so much more intense.

Finally Nick let me be and I was able to regain my breath. He asked me how I felt and I told him that I'd had the weirdest orgasm ever. I wasn't complaining. In fact, I knew I wanted him to do it to me again and soon.

Shit, I had just had my first experience of anal play and I knew was going to enjoy everything else that was to come. I gave a brief thought of thanks to Louise and shuddered a little to think how much better it would feel to have a big dick up my butt.

As I rested Nick paid plenty of attention to my breasts and I really liked that. He was also very gentle as he kissed and sucked on me and even though I was recovering my strength he kept me nicely warmed-up and ready for more.

When Nick wanted to do some more to me he rolled me onto my tummy with two pillows under my hips. This time I knew for sure he was ready to really introduce me to anal sex play. I sighed softly and tried to relax as I felt Nick's hot breath on my butt cheeks. It was hard though because I was so, so excited.

Let me tell you it felt sensational to have my anus licked so expertly and carefully. It was so good that I could feel my entire body responding. Nick was slow and gentle and when I felt him softly pull my butt cheeks apart to get better access to me I almost said a quiet 'thank you' to him. I found myself wishing I'd had the courage to ask for a rimjob years before.

If you have never had this experience then for sure you need to find a way to get it. I say every woman should have a man lavish attention on her little hole just like Nick was doing to me. That warm, soft tongue on and around my anus was a true delight and it was hard to know whether to relax and enjoy it or to focus on how hot and turned-on he was making me.

Soon Nick was touching and stroking my slit as well and there was no mistake about how fantastically aroused I was. I moaned and moaned for him and just hoped that that he would never stop. It was an amazing luxury.

I was almost disappointed when Nick left my hole long enough to lift me up and slide my knees underneath me. I could guess he wanted to fuck me like that so I obliged this lovely man by pulling my knees up close to my breasts. I knew I was open and exposed to him and strangely that felt really sexy and erotic. I pushed my knees wider because I wanted to show Nick that I was ready for him.

Nick entered my slit with a single thrust and I felt him lodged inside me, stretching my pussy hole. I cried out to him, wanting more, wanting all of him. With a second thrust Nick was buried deep inside me and I felt his hips pressing against my butt cheeks.

He fucked me slowly at the start and my whole body was on fire. It was such an amazing feeling to have this strange dick inside me. Plus I was so horny and excited by my situation that really I just needed a proper fucking to satisfy my hunger for sexual release.

I felt even better when Nick started to get into his fucking and started to really hump me from behind. I have always loved doggy sex and Nick was as good at it as any man I've had. He took hold of my hips as he started to really get excited and fuck me harder. I came so hard as his lovely hard dick was banging into my slit and I wanted everything he could give me because I knew I had several more climaxes to go.

The second followed closely after and I dropped my head to the hotel bed and just revelled in the experience of a stranger fucking me in that vulnerable position and my pussy throbbing and pulsing as his dick went deep inside me again and again.

Then suddenly I felt Nick's finger against my anus again. Oh my god I was so excited to feel him do that to me. This wasn't real anal sex of course but I was thrilled to know he was going to use my butthole. I gasped and gushed when I felt him start to shove his finger into my anus again.

All that rimming and licking had made me so desperate to be taken in my backdoor. Plus I think it made me warm and soft so there was less resistance. I tried to relax my anus but there wasn't time anyway. Before I knew it Nick was fucking me doggy style with his cock in my slit and his finger stretching my arsehole.

I can be honest and say that the sudden penetration of his finger did give me a little pain but I was so totally on heat that even the pain felt good because it enhanced all the sensations pouring through my body. And soon even that little pain passed away and all I knew was that my body felt more full and more fucked than I'd ever felt before. It even felt dirty and taboo and naughty and I couldn't believe the way it felt to have a man siding in and out of both holes at the same time.

You can bet that I came. In fact I came so hard as Nick thrust in my holes that I had to grab a pillow to muffle my noises. I came so hard that I actually saw stars. I had no idea how long it all lasted except that it was a feeling of ecstasy and I just never wanted it to end.

Of course finally it did end and Nick withdrew himself from my butt and then from my slit. We lay together, me still panting heavily.

'Holy shit. Is that normal?' I asked him.

Nick smiled softly. 'I don't know. I'm not sure what's normal. But for your first time you sure went off big.'

'What happens when your whole dick is inside my butt?'

Nick was still smiling softly. 'We're taking it slow. Maybe next time we can try that. Taking a cock can be a lot harder you know.'

'Oh fuck. Just tell me you'll let me try it with you. I don't care if it hurts. I want a dick in my arse.'

His response was another big smile. But already I wanted to know more. 'When you fuck me in the butt will we do it like that? From behind?'

More smiling. 'First time it's sometimes better to do it facing each other. You know, missionary.'

'Really? We can do it like that?'

'That's why you asked me to teach you.' I laughed aloud at his reply.

We cuddled after that and then we fucked some more. We started with missionary and I let Nick lift my legs up onto his shoulders so he could fuck me deep and long. When he came inside me, even though he was wearing a condom, it felt so good and it actually triggered another orgasm for me. I was so relaxed and so content with this man and I just knew I had absolutely no doubts about taking his hard dick into my butthole.

That day we fucked one more time and it was me who initiated it because I was still so horny for Nick. I even climbed on top and rode him till his dick made me cum again. I felt so alive and so special. This was my own personal secret and I was so happy I'd made my choices.

I also finished Nick off that day. After we had showered I pulled him onto the bed and started to play with his lovely dick. It was so hard and so proud again and I loved the fact that that was because of me.

I licked and sucked his dick knowing I could make him cum for me. I sucked and stroked that dick until I had Nick moaning just the way he had done to me. I was still so excited and turned-on by what I was doing. I was enjoying every second of it.

When Nick was ready I sucked him some more while I held the base of his dick. His hips really started moving then so I pulled him out and rubbed his whole length till he shot out his seed all over my breasts. I made sure I got all his seed over my breasts and then I licked the head of his dick till he was clean. When I'd done that I was so excited and so happy I just lay back and slowly rubbed all that cum into my skin.

12