Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaksx
zaksx
250 Followers

I slowly learnt how to make her hips buck and her voice moan. She taught me how she wanted it. When I got it wrong, I felt her sharp nails in my earlobe and my neck. I must have licked her for 20 minutes before I felt her hands grab my hair tight, and her thighs grasp around my head. Then I felt her buck.

She screamed "Yessssssss", and her bucking riding motion pushed her cunt into my mouth.

It must have been about twenty seconds after she came - as I was held there tight, unable to move, before I felt a new sensation, as she started to fill my still open mouth with her own hot piss. It was unbelievable, her hot sour pee flooded into my mouth.

"Yes baby, that's right baby," I heard her say, her voice like silk, "drink it for me, swallow it, take it."

And I did. I don't know why, but I opened my mouth wider, and just how Lucy had, I gulped and swallowed and drank as much as I could. Like Lucy, the rest poured down my chin and soaked my shirt.

If you had told me I would be doing this an hour before, I would have been disgusted, but as it was, I loved it.

I felt wonderful doing this for Jennifer, Jennifer who had given me the sex I had dreamt of for the last ten years, the sex I craved. Her pee was so warm, and it tasted of her juice, and also slightly bitter and I loved it.

Jennifer knew too well, had planned that these first tastes - of her juice and her pee - would come so close after my first fuck. She wanted those tastes to come straight after my first wonderful orgasm in a girl. She knew that they would taste wonderful, and that I would soon be addicted to her. And I was.

zaksx
zaksx
250 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mandy's Kink Charlie's sister is pretty thirsty.in Fetish
Sandra: My Pissing Girlfriend She takes a pee on his back in the bath.in Fetish
Love at First Piss Ch. 01 Gary's full bladder gets Tam's juices flowing.in Fetish
An Outdoor Group Pee Fantasy A day's fishing turns out better than expected.in Fetish
More Watersport Fun With Wife We continue to explore the joys of peeing on each other.in Fetish
More Stories