Jennifer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff leaned forward, placing a hand on either side of Jennifer's shoulders, and leaned over his cousins face, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. He simply couldn't believe how lucky he was to have someone like this. She was as full of lust as he was, and so very receptive.

He loved the way she grinned up at him, obviously enjoying the sensation of his cock in her mouth. His love for her poured from his heart as he felt a stirring in his balls. Jennifer felt him tensing up and began to flick her tongue wildly under his cock as he passed over her tongue. She turned her eyes upwards, looking into his. She knew he was going to come, and couldn't wait to feel her mouth filling again.

Jeff slid his cock deep into Jen's mouth and held it there, almost making her gag, but she controlled her reflex. He let out a long whoosh of air and his cock began to buck.

Suddenly, Jennifer felt her mouth filling with cum. Jeff began to fuck her mouth with short, fast strokes, spilling load after load into her willing throat. Jen swallowed as best she could, but felt some semen escape her lips and spill over her chin.

She was in heaven! She was sucking her very first cock, and was too excited for words! And she was loving it! As Jeff's flow ended, he kept his cock in her mouth and Jen sucked to get every drop, even after he began to soften. When he was half hard, she leaned forward, taking his cock deeper and feeling it slide into her throat. She choked as she did this, though, and had to pull her mouth off.

Jennifer had to turn her head, laughing choking and gagging all at the same time. Long rivulets of semen and saliva spilled over her lips, coating her chin and neck.

Both of them fell back, panting and wheezing, their hearts pounding like jackhammers as they realized what they'd just done. Jennifer's smile was luminous, her eyes bright with excitement. Jeff's eyes were closed, but when he opened them, a huge grin broke out over his face.

"That was incredible, Jen..." he panted. "That was so incredibly hot! I can't believe you!"

Jennifer grinned at his praise, and moved closer, laying her head on his chest and looking into his eyes.

"I want you to teach me how to do that, Jeff." she whispered. Her eyes glowed with lust. "I like that even better than jerking you off..." She cocked her arm and brought her hand up to encircle his semi-hard cock. She squeezed him gently.

"I was excited about you coming on my face...I really was...", she continued, "...and I loved your cock between my tits..." She closed her eyes remembering the sensations. As she opened them again, she saw Jeff looking at her with a smile. "But I loved the feel of you inside my mouth... It's almost like fucking, isn't it?" Jennifer shuddered with pleasure.

"And, I love it when you come there, Jeff....I love the feel of your cum shooting on my tongue... And the taste! God, I love the taste!" She sat up beside him, grinning wildly.

"I want to do that a lot, Jeff." she grinned. "I want to suck you off again!" She turned to look at his exhausted cock, flaccid and soft in her hand. "Uh...later, I guess..." Jeff cracked up, causing Jennifer to laugh with him. She leaned over and hugged her cousin as he wrapped his arm around her.

His hands moved over her body, cupping her tits, and massaging her. As his left hand moved lower, and slid between her thighs, Jennifer sighed and spread her legs wider. She positioned herself to give him greater access to her pussy and moaned as his fingers found her pussy lips, parting them and teasing her slit.

She loved it when Jeff made her come. His fingers were very talented. She pushed her hips up, coaxing Jeff's finger inside her. She groaned as he slid inside and began to fuck slowly in and out. Jeff grinned and began to work his magic.

Jennifer was always eager to come after getting him off, and her orgasms were never far away. She got so excited just playing with his cock, that her own come was an extension of his. This time was no exception.

Her hips began to rotate as she lifted off the floor. Jeff began fucking her with his finger, and pressing his palm against her clitoris, knowing that this was a favorite thing for Jen. She began to pant heavily and flooded his fingers and hand with her juices. The wet sounds of his slapping hand only served to drive her further into her come and she moaned into his shoulder as huge, orgasmic waves of pleasure washed over her. She quivered and shook, pushing her pussy down onto his hand, then collapsed against him.

"Oh, Jeff, what you do..." she gasped. "I think I love your fingers most of all..."

She looked up at him and laughed at his expression of mock disappointment. Her hand moved up to encircle his cock once again.

"Well....maybe not MOST of all...." she laughed.

* * * * *

From that day on, Jeff and Jennifer experienced their special brand of sex almost every day. Both of them couldn't wait to get home from school, and go down to the studio to play. Jennifer developed her cocksucking abilities to the point where she could make Jeff come in a matter of only minutes. This came in handy when they were both hot to play, but Jeff's parents were home. They would sneak off, going to the basement, or Jeff's room, or even, sometimes, outside in the bushes beside the pool, and Jennifer would slip to her knees, taking his cock into her mouth and sucking him wetly until he filled her belly with his seed.

By the time they returned, no one was the wiser, and they'd share secret glances across the living room as they pretended to watch T.V..

The photography continued, also. Over the months and years, they collected hundreds of photos. Jeff had installed two six foot, full length mirrors on one wall of his studio, and they'd take shot after shot of Jennifer sucking him, or masturbating each other, or Jennifer posing for the camera in a variety of erotic poses and costumes.

The ones that Jennifer found particularly exciting were the ones of her going down on Jeff's thick cock, and, of those, she loved the ones showing him coming...either in her mouth, or on her face and tits. Looking at them reminded her of the passion she'd felt at the moment. And some of the looks of pure ecstasy on Jeff's face as he shot off, were absolutely priceless! They shared their secret life together for two years, until Jeff went off to college.

* * * * *

All these memories flooded through Jennifer's mind as she watched her cousin sleeping on the couch. She reached over his shoulder and slipped the photo album from his hands, taking care not to waken him. She sighed as she leafed through the pages, remembering each and every time as if it were yesterday.

Her excitement grew as she saw that he had spent a considerable amount of time cropping and blowing up a lot of the original photos. A lot of them involved just her, laughing and posing, smiling for the camera in various states of undress. But there were also a lot of her with his cock in her mouth, or gliding over her cheek. She sighed as she turned to a shot of her looking into the camera with a huge smile. She was holding Jeff's hard cock against her cheek with one hand, her mouth open and her tongue sexily poking out. She could clearly make out the milky pools of semen that coated her tongue.

Jennifer sighed again, and closed the book quietly. She moved around to the front of the couch and knelt in front of Jeff. For a long time, she merely watched him sleep, propping her head on her hands.

Then, with a grin forming on her lips, she reached out her hand towards his lap. Still trying not to wake him, she gently ran one finger up and down the length of his bulge. She grinned as she watched it grow, pushing up and out against the loose cotton of his sweat pants.

She sat back, admiring her handiwork, and unbuttoned her blouse, taking it off, and placing it on the couch. Then, still grinning at her little game, she reached out to gently, quietly unbutton Jeff's pants.

He stirred, turning a little in his sleep, and she paused, watching him until he was under again before continuing. She giggled as she grasped his zipper tab and pulled downwards. It was a nylon zipper and moved down effortlessly and silently.

Jennifer sighed as she saw his naked cock come into view. Her mouth began to water with the thought of what she was going to do...

She pulled the flaps of his sweats apart, exposing the entire length of his cock, then leaned forward. Her tongue flicked out, and she began to lave to head of his cock gently. Jeff groaned, causing Jen to smile. He must be having a hell of a dream, she thought.

Moving silently, Jennifer covered his cockhead with her saliva until it gleamed wetly. She used two fingers to pull his cock up and delicately closed her lips. Jeff groaned again as Jen slipped her mouth over him. She smoothly began to move her head up and down, taking him deeper and deeper into her moth with each pass.

Jeff was still in dreamland, but began to move his hips, fucking upwards as Jen began to suck him off. He was groaning continuously now, and fucking his cock up into his dream girls mouth. Jennifer became more aggressive as she felt him begin to tense. She began to suck harder, running her tongue around his cockhead as he slid back and forth over her lips, trying desperately to make him come.

Jeff's body became rigid and his eyes snapped open. He looked down to see Jennifer with her mouth around his cock and he exploded, firing blast after blast of thick hot semen into her mouth.

Jennifer moaned and swallowed, sucking his cock with every ounce of talent she had developed. She was thrilled to have the comfortable feeling of her cousin's cock in her mouth once again. Jeff's hips stopped pushing up, and Jennifer held him in the middle of her mouth, allowing his seed to fill her cavity, loving how it seeped under her tongue, and between her lips and teeth.

Only when she felt his cum pushing out from her lips, did she swallow again, letting the thick mouthful trickle over her throat and into her belly. Jeff groaned as he watched her and shot a last, small volley onto her tongue. Jennifer grinned around his pole and swallowed this also before pulling her lips from his cock.

She sat back and smiled at Jeff. "Welcome home, cousin..." she whispered. She laughed as Jeff leaned forward and hugged her tightly.

"I've missed you so much!!" he whispered to her, pressing her firmly to him. Jennifer smiled and kissed his cheek. "Me you too..." she said sincerely. They hugged again, then sat on the couch together.

For hours, they talked about college and high school. About old times and new friends and experiences.

As they reached the subject of new friends, Jennifer noticed that Jeff seemed uncomfortable. When she asked him why, he looked down and sighed. He looked up and into her eyes.

"I have a girlfriend..." he began. Jennifer smiled. She thought that this might be the reason for his discomfort. "We've been going out pretty steadily for the last three months and..." he paused as he chose the right words. "...and, we're pretty tight, Jen. I mean. I think we might be...kind of...in love..."

He waited with downcast eyes for a response of some kind from his cousin / lover. When none came, he looked up. Jennifer was beaming at him, a huge smile across her face!

"You're not mad?" he asked with a grin.

"Mad?!" she sighed, "God, no, I'm not mad. I think it's wonderful!! I can't wait to meet her!" She leaned forward and kissed Jeff, then hugged him tight. He was so sweet to have been concerned for her feelings. She loved her cousin so very much.

When Jen told him about Dan, and about how she thought she felt for him, he began to grin, relief spreading over him like a warm fire. He bounced up from the couch and went over to get two cold beers from the fridge.

"Well, then I guess we should celebrate, right?" Jennifer laughed and took the beer he offered, toasting to their new relationships. Just like that, everything was fine between them.

Jennifer and Jeff sat up the rest of the night talking and reminiscing. Their relationship had taken a turn, but it was a necessary turn, they both felt. They'd had some hot, fun times together, that was for sure, but it was time to move on and grow into their new lives.

As the sun began to stream into the basement windows, Jennifer turned to her cousin with a quizzical half smile on her lips.

"So, does this mean that I can't suck your cock anymore...?" she said softly. She saw Jeff's smile falter and she took him off the hook immediately.

"Okay, okay...I understand." she teased. "You want to be true to old what-her-name..." Jeff looked at her with genuine concern. The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt his best friend in the world.

Jen laughed and hugged him. "I'm only teasing, Jeff. Geez, I DO understand. Really! I've got a new friend too, you know." Jeff grinned and they shared another laugh. Then Jennifer stood up and reached her hand out to Jeff, pulling him up beside her.

"We'd better get to bed, bro..." she said, kissing him gently. She turned to leave, but hesitated and turned back to him. A wicked smile formed on her lips as she moved close. She reached out and gently grasped his cock, feeling it harden immediately in her palm.

"Maybe just on holidays..." she whispered. She grinned as his cock jumped in her hand. She kissed him again and turned for the stairs.

"Welcome home, cousin..." she smiled. "And thanks for everything..."

"I love you, Jen." Jeff said with a smile. "Sleep well..."

"You too..." she replied as she walked up the steps. She felt warm and full as she crawled under her covers. The morning light did nothing to keep the sleep away, and soon she was breathing deeply and evenly, a happy smile on her face. As she dreamed, she dreamed of Dan...

To Be Continued...

12