Jennifer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm....baby...that's not suntan oil on you, is it?" She kept her tits pressed against Jennifer's, sliding them back and forth and smearing the thick semen between them.

"It certainly isn't...", Jennifer replied with a chuckle, "And wait until I tell you about an incredible experience I just had! You're not gonna believe it!"

Shannon grinned at her friend. "If it involves two guys with cocks the size of a horse's, I'd be willing to bet that I'd believe it..." she teased. Jennifer stared at Shannon in amazement, then burst out laughing.

"You saw!", she screamed, getting flustered, "I mean, you were there and saw them? I mean you must have been there! Oh, wow! Was that incredible or what?! I felt like I was jerking off two fucking horses! Those guys had the biggest cocks I've ever even SEEN! What...I mean where...?

Shannon began to laugh heartily at Jennifer's stumbling. "My two lifeguards and I were heading down here for a little swim when we saw you. I didn't say anything 'cause it looked like you were digging the silence."

"Oh, I WAS..." Jennifer said, almost reverently, "It was, like...I don't know...kind of mystical..."

"My thoughts exactly!" Shannon excitedly replied. She stepped closer, letting her hard nipples graze Jennifer's skin. "And, I might add, muy, muy caliente..." She leaned her head forward, kissing Jennifer on the lips and sliding her tongue between them. Jennifer sighed and opened her mouth, sucking on Shannon's tongue as Shannon slowly thrust it in and out of her friend's mouth. Both girls began to breathe harder as Shannon's hands moved up to cup Jennifer's tits, feeling her hard nipples against her palms. Jennifer's hands moved lower, cupping Shannon's ass and pulling her closer, until their moistening pussies were grinding against each other. She slid her tongue into Shannon's mouth and groaned as Shannon sucked it like it was a cock.

"Mmmmm....that's soooo nice...." Jennifer sighed as they broke their kiss. "I love the way you suck my tongue..."

Shannon grinned sexily and nodded. "Uh-huh...and I thought you were going to split you lip trying to suck those cocks!" They both broke up laughing, still holding each other tightly.

"Can you believe it?" Jennifer chortled, tears in her eyes, "I mean, if I were a guy, I'd shoot myself if I had a cock that big!! Imagine never being able to get a blow job!! Definitely not blow job material!"

Both girls were cracking up laughing until the sound of gentle coughing interrupted their reverie. Shannon's eyes opened wide as she remembered the twins were there with them.

"Oops...I am Soooo sorry, guys....I am soooo rude! Jennifer, I want you to meet my lifeguards, Keith and Kevin. Guys, say hello to Jennifer...the girl of your dreams..."

The guys exchanged pleasantries with Jennifer, and neither of them could stop their eyes from roving over her nakedness, a point that was not lost on Shannon.

"Jen, the boys kept me company during your masterful performance... They used to love me, but now I know it's because I sucked them off. Quite masterfully, I might add. And now I'm afraid that they only kept me around to get to you. Even though they've only seen one of your many talents..."

Jennifer grinned at the twins, then at Shannon. "Well, I'm flattered, guys, but I think I know better. Everybody knows that Shannon is the best at sucking a hard cock. And I know if she's sucked you off, you know that she's the best..."

Kevin looked at his brother, then back at Jennifer. She glanced down at his trunks and saw his hard-on tenting out the light fabric. His brother was in a similar state. She smiled knowingly. There's nothing that'll get a rise out of boy better than two girls discussing who's a better at sucking off a cock...

Keith was the first to speak. "Well, I wouldn't be opposed to some 'comparison shopping'", he chuckled, making them all laugh

Jennifer gave an obvious stare to his bulge and smiled, moving her eyes to his. "Well, we'll just have to see what happens, guys..." she teased, "I am getting a little thirsty..." she grinned when both boys groaned, then slowly removed her blouse, arching her back to accent the thrust of her breasts as she dropped the garment onto the sand.

"But first I'm going to take a little dip to wash off...." She smiled and cupped her tits in her hands, her fingers gliding over the drying semen that coated them. "Who's going to be my lifeguard?"

Both boys offered on cue, and Shannon shook her head again.

"See what I mean?" she said, hooking her arm through Jennifer's, "Boys are such sluts..." Together they walked into the calm ocean, turning around when they were five feet out. "Are you joining us?", Shannon cried out, Or are you just there to save us from drowning?"

The twins exchanged a quick glance and made a beeline for the water. When they reached the girls, Shannon reached out, hooking her fingers in the waistband of Keith's trunks. She deftly pulled them down to his knees, causing his hard-on to slap up against his belly. Jennifer grinned and did the same to Kevin and both girls stared at the hard cocks in front of them.

"Mmmmm....that's much better...." Shannon sighed.

"They're big..." Jennifer whispered, stepping up to Kevin and curling her fingers around his cock. He groaned as she began to slowly stroke him. His hands moved to her breasts, gently squeezing them, and making her sigh.

"Did you like watching me, Kevin?" Jennifer teased. "Like watching my jerk off those two big cocks...?"

Kevin groaned again and nodded, making Jennifer smile. "That's good..." she whispered, "I like being watched...I love to see a boy's cock get hard from watching me...It really turns me on..."

Shannon grinned as she watched Jennifer drive Kevin crazy. She stepped closer to Keith and grasped his hard shaft in her fist. She stroked his full length, moving faster and faster until his breathing increased. She looked up at him and grinned, then bent at the waist. In one fluid motion, she took his entire cock into her mouth, pausing only to let him feel his cockhead slip into her throat, then pressing her lips against his pubic hair. Both of the twins groaned out loud, which made Jennifer grin. She wondered if the supposed connection between twins was so strong that Kevin could actually feel his other half getting deep throated that way. She could feel his cock pulsing in her hand as they watched Shannon throat-fuck his brother, and she thought it might be interesting to do some experimenting with these boys...

Before she could think too deeply, Shannon slowly pulled her mouth off Keith's cock, making both boys groan again as his cockhead moved out of her throat and into her mouth. Shannon stood upright, grinning wildly as she licked her lips.

"Mmmm-mmm...I needed that..." she panted, "Definitely blow job material..." She grinned and backed away, turning on her heel and diving into the dark water. Keith stood there for a moment with a blank expression on his face, before letting out a howl and diving after her.

Jennifer and Kevin laughed and followed their friends into the waves, the four of them splashing and laughing until they were nearly exhausted.

Jennifer was treading water, trying to catch her breath, when she felt Kevin swim up behind her. She sighed when she felt his hard cock rubbing against her ass, and wiggled against him. As he kicked his legs to remain above water, his hands reached around to cup her tits. Jennifer moaned and leaned her head back, resting in the crook of his neck as he fondled her. It seemed so perfect. The calm ocean, the full moon, and a handsome stranger turning her on more and more. She wiggeled her ass against his cock, sighing again as she felt his hard-on push between her cheeks lengthwise. Kevin began to move his hips sliding his cock between Jennifer's ass cheeks. She was lost in the moment, loving every touch, every caress, even though she could feel the strength in her legs waning from treading water.

When she felt Kevin reach between them, she knew what was coming. She knew she had to stop him, but wanted the feeling to last just a little longer...

She looked over at Shannon and Keith, floating just three or four feet away. Keith was floating on his back, his hard cock standing up like a ship's mast, and Shannon was trying to get it in her mouth without making him sink. Both of them were laughing at the attempt and Jennifer couldn't help grinning. Each time Shannon would get her lips around Keith's cock his balance would tilt and he'd sink like a rock. Even so, he'd try again, coughing and sputtering until Shannon got him into her mouth again, repeating the process. Finally they both gave up and moved into each other's arms, treading water and kissing passionately.

Jennifer returned her attention to Kevin, loving the way his hard cock felt between her cheeks. Then he moved away slightly and she could feel his cockhead rubbing against her. She groaned as he pressed against her asshole, then again as he moved lower, slowly sliding between her pussy lips....rubbing against her clit... Jennifer shivered, not wanting the feeling to stop, but knowing that she didn't want this to proceed any further. Gently she reached down between her legs and grasped Kevin's hard-on, squeezing him lightly and using her thumb and forefinger to tease the head. Kevin groaned at her touch, trying valiantly to keep them both afloat. Jennifer kept his cock between her lips, moving her hips back and forth as she rubbed his cockhead against her clit. The feeling was incredible and she began to moan as Kevin fucked his cock between her hand and her pussy, his cockhead teasing her clit with just the right amount of pressure.

She knew she was going to come and prayed that he had the stamina to keep them both up... Then, almost suddenly, Jennifer felt her whole body begin to shake uncontrollably as her orgasm washed over her. She groaned out load as Kevin picked up the pace, fucking her harder and harder until the water was splashing up between them. Jennifer's come was huge. She could feel her pussy drenching Kevin's cock lubricating it even more in the salty water, increasing the sensation on her clit and driving her over the edge. She could have continued for hours, but the sound of Kevin coughing brought her back to reality. He was getting exhausted from keeping them both afloat and if they didn't get back to shore quickly, they were both going to drown! She dropped away from him and turned to face him.

"That was awesome!" she panted, kicking her legs once again. "Let's go to the beach...I can't suck you off out here, you know..." She grinned at the look on his face, then splashed him playfully before turning and swimming towards shore. Shannon and Keith follwed their lead and soon the four of them we lying on the still warm sand, panting and wheezing like sixty year old smokers. In the distance, they could see that the party was still in full swing, but they all needed a few minutes of recouperation.

When everyone's breathing finally returned to normal, Jennifer sat up and grinned at the others. Shannon looked stunningly sexual reclining in the sand. The moonlight on her wet blond hair was extremely sensual, and it made her skin look like fine alabaster. When she saw Jennifer staring at her, she grinned sexily.

"Well....that was fun, wasn't it?" she said to no one in particular. The others smiled and nodded, still feeling a bit worn out.

"Sooo...now what will we do?" Jennifer said in her teasing way. "I'll bet the guys just want to roll over and go to sleep..." Kevin grinned and nodded his head.

"Yeah...I'd lay on my belly, but something gets in my way..." He grinned again and flexed the muscles in his cock, making it jump and bob. Jennifer smiled at him and leaned over, curling her fingers around his hard-on.

"Am I keeping you up...?" she asked, stroking him slowly. Kevin grinned and nodded again.

"And then some...my balls haven't been this sore in years!"

"Poor baby...." Jennifer whispered, reaching down to gently cradle his balls. "I'll bet they're really full too..." Kevin groaned as she rolled his balls in her hand. "Maybe I'll just have to empty them for you... is that what baby would like...?" They both knew it was a rhetorical question and just grinned at each other. Jennifer continued to tease him though, moving her hand back to his cock and stroking it slowly. "You want me to empty your full balls, Kevin? You want to empty them into my mouth...? Hmmmm....?" Kevin groaned. Jennifer's torture was killing him. And he was loving every moment!

She leaned over him, letting her tits brush against his cock, lifting his shaft and rubbing his cockhead against her hard nipples. She was loving this just as much as he was and wanted him to know it. She wanted to tease him to the point of no return. To the point where her slightest touch would make him come... To where his balls would be filled to the bursting point. Then she would suck him off...

She looked into his eyes and saw she was closer to that goal than she realized. Kevin's face was contorted with his efforts not to shoot off from her slow masturbation. Jennifer grinned at him and nodded.

"Yeah....you know I'm going to suck your cock now, don't you...?" she whispered. "I'm going to give you the second best blow job that you've ever had..." She glanced over at Shannon and winked. Shannon grinned back, shaking her head. She and Keith were sitting just a foot away, watching Jennifer torture Kevin. Jennifer looked down at Kevin and smiled when she saw the grin on his face. Her little joke had not fallen on deaf ears.

"I think you're ready now...I'm going to take your thick, hard cock in my mouth and suck it until you fill my mouth with your hot cum..." She leaned over him, kissing his nipples...his belly...moving lower and lower until she could smell his cock. Pre-cum was pouring from his cockhead, coating her fingers and pooling on his belly. Dipping her head lower, Jennifer began to lick up his pre-cum, slurping it noisily as she rubbed his cock against her face. All the while, she was staring up into his eyes, gauging his reactions to her teasing. When she was sure he was not going to last any longer, she grinned up at him.

"I want you to come in my mouth now..." she whispered, stroking his cock in long slow movements. "I want to swallow your come..." With that she turned her head and took Kevin's full nine inches into her mouth, tilting her head slightly to allow him to pass into her throat. Kevin nearly screamed as he felt Jennifer's hot, wet mouth engulf his cock and he groaned like an animal when she took him into her throat. Jennifer was loving this. She started to suck Kevin's cock with an even, steady movement of her head, sucking him sloppily...making lots of noise and letting his copious flow of pre-cum pour over her lips and onto his balls.. Again and again, she took him into her throat, holding him there and swallowing against his shaft, milking his cock with the muscles of her throat.

As Kevin's groans became more and more pronounced, Jennifer looked over at Shannon, who wore a huge grin on her face. Keith was just staring...watching her suck his brother's cock. Jennifer smiled at him as she locked his eyes with hers, then continued her sloppy wet blow job. Kevin's hips began to move and he began to fuck her mouth as she held her head steady. And, when his legs began to shake, Jennifer knew that her reward was at hand...

Kevin let out a mighty roar and Jennifer felt his cock expand in her mouth as he erupted. Her mouth was entirely filled with his first ejaculation and she was trying to swallow when he shot again. She felt the dam of her lips give way as his semen overflowed, pouring over her chin as she swallowed again and again. Jennifer prepared herself for his next eruption, refusing to lose anymore and her timing was perfect. She began to swallow just as his cock bucked and this time she didn't miss a drop, moaning to herself as she felt his thick hot liquid pour down her throat. He continued to fuck her mouth as he came and Jennifer groaned as he reached down to hold her head as he thrust his whole nine inch cock into her throat, holding her there as he pumped his semen into her belly.

Jennifer couldn't believe he was still coming, and squealed with delight as he pulled his cock from her mouth, stroking it in her face as he shot two more thick loads onto her face and lips. She grinned up at him with true admiration as his hand slowed, then she took him into her mouth once more, sucking the last of his cum from his shaft as she masterfully deep throated him. She continued to suck his cock until she felt him getting smaller in her mouth. Then, grinning like a wildwoman, she sat back, licking cum off her fingers as she cleaned the cum from her face.

"Wow..." Kevin intoned with a shaking voice. "That was....I mean....that is...that..." Jennifer giggled and leaned forward to kiss him, sliding her tongue deep into his mouth.

"That, my handsome stud, was a blow job. And you come like a fire hose! I thought you were going to drown me!" She began to laugh, and Kevin broke up too.

"You knew my balls were full, darlin'" Kevin chuckled, "And your cockteasing only added to that!"

Jennifer looked at him and frowned. "Are you calling me a cockteaser?" she said, reproachfully.

Kevin laughed again and nodded. "The best, Jennifer...the absolute best!"

Jennifer turned to Shannon when she heard her lilting laugh. "You are the champion cockteaser, Jen. And here's a cock that's been teased to the limit..." She leaned back, showing Jennifer Keith's rock-hard cock moving slowly in and out of her curled fingers. Jennifer looked at Shannon and winked as she leaned closer, her face hovering over Keith's hard-on. She extended her tongue, laving his cockhead as Shannon stroked him. Shannon grinned, loving to see her friend in heat like this.

"Do you come as much as your brother, Keith?" Jennifer panted between licks. "Are your balls as full as his were...?" Keith groaned and Kevin grinned as he watched his brother being subject to the same wonderful torture he'd just experienced.

"I'll bet they are...." Jennifer continued, reaching between his legs to cup his balls. Did you like watching me suck your brother off...swallow his hot cum? I love sucking cock, Keith...I love everything about it. And I especially like feeling it shoot off in my mouth...all that sweet, hot cum...in my mouth...pouring down my throat....Mmmmm....."

Jennifer stole a look at Shannon and saw her grinning wildly. She answered Jennifer's questioning look with a smile and a nod, starting to stroke Keith's cock faster. Jennifer smiled and returned to her teasing litany.

"Do you want to come in my mouth, Keith...come in my throat like Kevin did? Shannon wants to jerk you off into my mouth... Would you like that?"

Keith began to pant as Shannon worked her hand up and down his cock like a piston. Again, Jennifer didn't wait for an answer. Didn't have to. Didn't want to. She was on a roll. The past hour, especially the past twenty minutes in the water, had gotten her emotions to a point she'd never felt before. This night had caused all of her inhibitions and concerns about 'reputation' to fly to the wind. She'd decided, after watching Shannon's 'performance art', that she'd just have to worry about that at a later time. Obviously, this wasn't Shannon's first time with this group, and her rep was still only based on rumors at school. It seemed to Jennifer that this particular beach crowd had been chosen for their ability to keep certain things 'confidential'. If keeping things 'confidential' meant sharing only with sixty or seventy of your closest friends... It was more like a club. And Jennifer was more than happy to take her chances with this group.