Jennifer: Sub Slut or Not?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Contrary to what you may believe, this is not about the nail polish color, it's about the absolute disrespect that I have been shown."

Jen looked up and in a voice broken up with her sobs, she wailed, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't' know what I was thinking or doing, I'll make it right, I will, please don't leave me, I'll make it right."

"Fine, you can start by going to your nail salon, and taking that crap off your toes, and making that part right. When that's done, call me so you can tell exactly when you got in last night, and what you and Trudi did for more than an hour before you came home."

Donny and Judy looked at me with amazement and with trepidation jointly, as I stood up to leave. "Donny, Judy, thank you for your help; Donny, in particular, you've been more than a good friend and I value that friendship more than you know, but right now, the best thing you can do for Jen is to stress to her how much value I place on honor and loyalty and the respect that I know I'm due as Jen's husband."

I'll call you later when Jen and I talk again," and with that I walked out the door.

Well, at the end of that day, things were more or less patched up. Jen had gone back to her nail salon, and had a pedicure with the darkest crimson metallic polish that she could find. She told me that she and Trudi had not really done anything as they had just sat and talked for a short while before taking Jen back to her car, as she assured me, and comparing the time lines and drive times involved, I figured that the actual slack time they would have had was less than 30 minutes.

And Jen was beyond passionate that night when we made love, she seemed determined to prove to me that I could not get along without her sweet loving and belly bumping hard-driving sex. We went all night long, and among other things, she gave me the best blowjob that she had ever given me, and she swallowed me for the first time, when I came in her mouth. She did not even try to pull away, when I used my fingers and my mouth around her "taint" to bring her to her first climax that evening.

Donny and Judy and Jen and I continued to hang out together, and our friendship seemed unchanged. Nonetheless, I kept coming back to Judy's demeanor and attitude during the confrontation at their apartment that Saturday, and it concerned me, but I put it down to well, women will stick together, but somehow, I guess that I knew subconsciously there was more to it than that.

Also, the whole episode, not only with what Jen had done, but how Jen, Judy, and even Donny to some small extent, had reacted bothered me still, in a low-level way that I could not truly articulate. It seemed to me something had changed in the whole tenor and quality of our relationship in that 24-hour span.

[To be continued]


12