Jennifer Tests Her Wings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back the down comforter and sheet and deposited Jennifer in a cocoon of his creation while he undressed. Charlie pulled the covers back and began by kissing and sucking each of her toes before kissing the soles of her feet, then the tops, her ankles, calves, knees...

After a few minutes Jennifer had come to realize his intention was to kiss her everywhere. He's even pulled her ass cheeks apart and covered all of her there before sticking his fingers in her wet vagina long enough to lubricate his fingers and gently probe them into her asshole. Only when he'd finished with her hair and scalp did he crawl in beside her, resettle the comforter and take her in his arms. As he hugged her tightly he whispered in her ear, "There is no place on your body, inside and out, where any man's lingering touch has not been replaced by mine. No one's flesh has caused you an indignity which hasn't been replaced by my loving touch and Jennifer Reynolds... I do love you too."

Jennifer only sobbed four times. Only four sobs but she could feel how awash their faces were with her tears. She wanted to thank Charlie for making her cocoon but thought herself incapable of speech so she crawled down and took his cock into her mouth. Charlie threw the covers aside and pulled Jennifer's body on top of him as his tongue began paying homage to her glorious pussy. This new position suited Jennifer quite nicely since it made it simple for her to demonstrate her deep throating talents. She virtually inhaled his dick and buried her nose in his pubic nest while his fingers kneaded her butt cheeks as his tongue painted its way up and down her labia without touching her clit or its hood.

When he heard her first tiny moan of the session Charlie allowed his tongue access to a simple pass over her clit to which Jenn responded with a violent thrust into his mouth. She quickly spun around and sat atop his groin as she began to dry hump him. Only when her own wetness had thoroughly drenched Charlie's cock did she raise herself and insert just the head into her. Her tiny slow gyrations gradually absorbed more and ever more of him until she was fully impaled on his spear.

This was the first time she'd made love to anyone since the last time she was with Charlie in the house under construction.

Carrie had called the airline, packed all Jennifer's things and one small bag for herself when she heard Beverly come in the front door. As Carrie took the last of the bags down the stairs Beverly asked, "What's wrong? I could hear it in your voice that something's wrong."

Carrie told the truth, "I honestly don't know, Mom. Something frightened her or hurt her and she ran to the safest place she could think of."

"Alabama and Charlie."

"Give that lady a cookie." She tossed her mother her phone. "The text traffic between her and me is in there. See what you make of it."

Beverly read the texts stored in her phone. She was gritting her teeth when she muttered "That God Damned self centered bastard!"

"Hey! That's my brother you're insulting and we don't know what happened so chill out."

"Of course you're going with the luggage?"

"Of course I am and we'd better get moving if you're driving me to the airport."

"Let me pee first and we're out of here."

As they headed down the Deegan Beverly looked at the pile of luggage in her rear view mirror. "They're going to kill you with extra luggage charges. I'm reimbursing you for your flight.

I should send the bill to Ray!"

"I don't want to leave my cocoon and I definitely don't want to wear that dress again so could you get my bags at the airport?"

Charlie was rubbing his wet hair having just showered. "Sure but you'd better stay near the phone in case they need to talk to you to give me permission."

He got to the airport at 8:25 and headed straight for the baggage area assuming they wouldn't put shipped bags on the carousel. But no one from US Air knew about any shipped bags or any bills of lading under the name of 'Reynolds'. He reached for his phone to call Jennifer for Carrie's number when he felt an arm on his shoulder. Before he could fully turn Carrie asked "Is she alright?"

Charlie smiled, "Carrie I'm so pleased you came! Yes, she'll be fine. She's sporting a few psychological bruises but she'll be great in a couple of more days."

"What happened?"

Charlie met her eyes as he shrugged, "I have no idea for sure and I haven't asked. She'll tell me when she's ready."

Carrie kissed and hugged him with all her might. "You know what? Jenn's Dad has always been right about her. She's a very smart and resourceful lady. Even when she's running on instinct she makes the right decisions. My feelings were a little hurt when she didn't come to me for help but you're the perfect person she needs now.

Have you guys eaten?"

"I had an early breakfast but Jennifer hasn't eaten all day."

"Call her and tell her you can't go an entire day without eating and since you're bringing her clothes you're going out to eat.

I'm hungry and I want to buy you guys dinner and I'm not paying to feed a nasty cum stained girlfriend of yours so tell her to clean up."

"Yes Ma'am."

Jennifer broke down crying again when she saw her friend. She ran still naked from the house not even thinking about neighbors and hugged her in the driveway. Charlie left them to each other as he carried her bags to his room. When he was finished he went behind his bar to pour himself a drink when the girls came in. "I just poured myself a drink. Anyone else want one?"

The girls both settled on a Cabernet. Jennifer took her drink and asked where her bags were.

"In our room."

She grabbed Carrie's hand and giggled, "Hear that wench? I'm part of an 'our'. Isn't Charlie beautiful?"

"Jenn! You never say things like that to men; you'll give them swelled heads. Besides, I already told him that earlier."

The after dinner coffee was being brought when Charlie excused himself to the men's room. As he returned he saw both girls looking at him and whispering in hushed tones.

As he resumed his seat he asked, "All right, what are you two plotting?"

Carrie feigned indignation. "We weren't plotting anything!"

Jennifer added, "That's right, we were just wondering how much you're going to enjoy being the meat in the middle of the sandwich we're going to create since I invited my best girlfriend to join us for the night in 'our' bed."

Charlie didn't respond but his mind was already feeling smug. He thought 'Let's see, how much would any man my age enjoy lying in bed sandwiched between two nude beautiful sexy teenage girls?'

He smiled as he signaled for the check.