Jennifer's College Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy managed to swing around and sit on the bed as Yolanda kept blowing him with amazing speed. Her mouth played his cock like it was an expensive instrument, and he started to moan louder. He was about ready to cum when she stopped and grabbed the base of his cock. She waited until his impetus subsided, then started again. Tommy's mind left him as he was washed away in lust for the feeling this woman was generating. He knew that he was going to fuck her soon, and he knew she was going to derive great joy from being fucked by him. He felt his insecurity melt away, if only for the moment, and wished that this feeling would never end.

Jennifer sucked up the last of the cum off of Jerry's spent, but still hard, cock. Jerry felt weak at the knees, and Jennifer led him to her bed. While still holding his hands, Jennifer lay down on the bed and opened her legs wide.

"Make love to me, Jerry" Jennifer said silkily.

"Let me hear you say my real name," Jerry said as he climbed between her legs. "It is Jeriku Chan"

"Jeriku Chan," Jennifer said, enjoying the way it rolled off the tongue. "Jeriku Chan."

Jerry lowered his head to Jennifer's soaking pussy. He licked some of the juice on the pussy lips, making her shiver. He took a sniff, reveling in the heady smell of her wetness. Her pink inner lips beckoned to him as he used his thumbs to open her to his sight. Her cunt contracted once, making her pussy look like it winked at him.He then dived into her pussy, sucking it feverishly, plunging his tongue in and out of her hole, collecting as much of the heady liquid in his mouth. Jennifer bucked hard.

"OOH YES!" she moaned loudly.

Yolanda looked up at Jerry and Jennifer. "That's it!" she said to him. "Suck that pussy hard. Bite the clit! She likes that best!"

Startled, Jerry looked up at Jennifer as Tommy looked at Yolanda.

"Yes," Jennifer said, breathing heavy, "we make it with each other. Now get back to my pussy!" She pushed down his head back to her quivering womanhood.

"You make it with women, too?" Tommy asked Yolanda.

"Sometimes," Yolanda said, wiping her lips, "but I like making it with men better. Let me show you!"

Yolanda scrambled up on to Tommy's lap, kneeling over his cock. She reached down and guided it to her snatch. She wiped the head through the entire valley and across her clit a couple of times, causing her to gasp. She finally inserted the tip into her hot, steamy hole. She then sat down hard, taking the whole length in one shot. Yolanda closed her eyes and licked her lips at the feeling. Tommy laid back and moaned.

Jerry bit at Jennifer's clit, like he was told. Jennifer squealed and bucked her hips. So she likes making it with girls, too, he thought to himself. The thought of watching two girls going at it together excited him, and he felt his cock lurch. He knew that now was the time to fuck her.

Jerry started kissing up Jennifer's belly, then planted his lips and tongue on one of Jennifer's wondrous tits. He had fantasized about doing this ever since he first saw her in the cafeteria. That white halter had done little to cover the round, firm smoothness of those globes!

He licked around the breast in ever smaller circles, coating it in a shiny wetness. He avoided the nipple and trailed his tongue into the valley and over to her right breast. He coated that one the same way.

Jennifer was panting. Jerry continued the circles until he got to the nipple. He then trailed his tongue to the left breast. Like an arrow, he headed to the left nipple, and sucked it in hard, biting the bud and pulling it up a little

Jennifer was moaning. She loved the feeling of Jerry sucking her tits. He knew what to do with his mouth! She was so hot from his licking. Her pussy flowed copious amounts of juice, wetting the bed under her, as Jerry sucked and bit one nipple, then the other.

Her mind was now set. She wanted to feel him inside her.

"Please, Jeriku Chan," she pleaded, "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Jerry moved up, positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy, and slowly pushed himself in all the way. Jennifer was so wet that his cock was being tingled from all sides. Jennifer's pussy muscles gently caressed the entire length of his cock as he buried himself completely in her.

"Oh, Jennifer, your pussy feel so good," Jerry moaned.

Jennifer's mind exploded from the feeling of Jerry's cock deep inside her. She was used to larger, but she had not stretched out. He was a gorgeous size, and it was just what she needed at that moment.

Yolanda started moving up and down on Tommy's cock. She made her pussy muscles squeeze him hard. Tommy felt the tightness, and moaned as she fucked him.

"Jeez, Yolanda, you're so fucking tight!" Tommy said through gritted teeth.

"You like?" Yolanda panted from above. She rose up, tightened her muscles, and then slowly lowered again on his cock, forcing it through.

"Ugh! Oh, yeah," Tommy gasped. He had never had a pussy this tight!

Yolanda was going crazy. She had not had a good fuck in a while, and the last one could not hold a candle to the way Tommy made her feel now.

After a few minutes, Yolanda got off of Tommy's wonderful cock, and bent over the edge of the bed. "Fuck me from behind, Tommy boy!" she said to him. "Fuck me hard till I no stand!"

Tommy was amazed that his cock was as hard as it was. He got off the bed, positioned himself behind Yolanda, placed the head of his cock just inside her cunt, then rammed hard.

Yolanda cried out. "Fuck! Oh, fuck, Tommy boy! Oh, you so good. Shove it hard, boyo! Oh! Oh! Yes! Oooh FUCK!"

Tommy pulled back and rammed again, bucking Yolanda with each contact of his hips to her delectable ass. Yolanda grabbed the comforter in a death grip, for support She licked her lips in lust.

Jerry started fucking Jennifer harder; He lowered his head to one of her tits again and bit her nipple as he rammed his full length into her. Jennifer squealed in delight from the rough treatment, and wrapped her legs around him.

The four continued fucking like this for a while. Then Tommy put Yolanda on her side and fucked her that way. Yolanda started panting. Jerry stopped, got off the bed, pulled Jennifer to the edge, then reentered her, ramming her hard while holding her hips. Jennifer started to moan continuously, with a higher moan with each ram.

Tommy started ramming harder. He grabbed Yolanda around the waist for support. He pulled her back until she was half off the bed. Yolanda hung on to the comforter for dear life, suspended between the bed and Tommy's cock. The slap from each ram was loud and erotic to her. Finally, she couldn't take any more.

"Fuck me hard, Tommy boy!" she yelled, not caring who heard her. "Rip me up! Ooh! I'm cumming, Tommy boy! Fuck! I'm cumminng!"

Yolanda tensed, then screamed as her orgasm hit. Her body convulsed from the violence of it, and she squeezed her pussy muscled as hard as she could. This brought Tommy over the edge as he saw stars from the pressure.

"Oh, Yolanda, my sweet. Your pussy caresses me so!" he grunted loudly, also not caring who heard him. "I'm gonna come! Uuunnngghh! Here it comes! Aaauuuggghh!"

Tommy's orgasm hit hard, and his cock spurted stream after stream of his jism. Yolanda's eyes went wide at the feeling and started to buck harder.

"Oh, I feel you come inside me!" Yolanda said loudly. Tommy grunted, ramming his cock into as hard as he could with each spurt.

Jerry could not hold back any longer. Jennifer's pussy was so silky that he was half mad with desire. His orgasm built, and released with a vengeance.

"Oh, Jennifer," he groaned out, "I'm coming! I'm com—AAUUGGH" Jerry came with such force that he dug his fingers into her hips as he rammed his cock harder and harder into her pussy. Jennifer eyes opened in shock as the first wave of cum splashed inside her with no warning. The feeling was so erotic that Jennifer started to cum as well.

"OOH, JERIKU!" she yelled haltingly, as Jerry's thrusts bucked her. "YES! YOUR SWEET CUM FEELS SO GOOD IN ME! I GOTTA COME! UUUNNNGGHH! I'M COMING, JERIKU! FEEL MY JUICE ON YOUR COCK! I-I'M COMING!"

Jennifer's orgasm rocked her body. She wrapped her legs around Jerry and held him in place as another deliciously orgasmic wave locked her muscles. Jerry fought against it, and the concerted effort caused him to back off a bit, then ram his cock back into with such force that it sent Jennifer into another orgasm!

It took almost five minutes before all four finished cumming. Then they crumpled to the floor, and started laughing.

"Oh my!" Jennifer laughed. "I haven't been slammed like that in a while! That felt so good!"

"You were a dream come true for me, Jennifer," Jerry said, also laughing. "Long have I fantasized about doing this to you. You captured my imagination with your beauty, and I feel fortunate to have been able to give you pleasure in return for the pleasure you have given me in my fantasies!"

"They no longer have to be fantasies," Jennifer said tenderly. "I know we will do this again soon. We connect now. I know you better, and now you know me better."

"That is true."

"You know I love someone else. Is that going to be a problem? For us, I mean?"

Jerry thought. "At first I thought it would," he said, "then I realized that sex is only a small fraction of love. It is where the heart is that counts. Now I know I can make love to you, and still be a friend to you. I know I will find a true love in time, and I am glad you decided to share yourself with me for whatever time we have together. No, I do not think there will be a problem with that."

Jennifer leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you," she said.

"You are entirely welcome."

Tommy was looking at Yolanda. "Woman, you are one wild lady!"

"Thanks, boyo," she said. "I not-I mean I have not been fucked like that in long time! Your dick made me sing!"

"I haven't felt a pussy as tight as yours, either!" Tommy said back

Yolanda and Tommy started to laugh.

"You and I will have fun together, my little booty!" Tommy said

"Booty?" Yolanda flared. "I'll show you booty, you dog!" She then smiled and shoved his cock into her mouth again. Tommy grunted his disbelief.

Jerry and Jennifer leaned against the bed, laughing a bit while watching Yolanda suck Tommy's cock again!

12