Jennifer's Dinner with the Boss

Story Info
Jennifer has the boss over for dinner.
3.1k words
3.58
230.5k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

Rex and Jennifer had been home from the conference for two weeks now. His job had gone as usual, Robbin, his boss had not mentioned the night in his hotel room and he and Jennifer had resumed their life. They had emailed Lynne a couple of times, and Rex had called her on the phone, and they talked about him going to Savannah in about 2 months, and how he looked forward to seeing her. Naturally she asked about Jennifer, after all they had made love to each other for a couple of hours after he went to the conference that morning.

It was Thursday, and Rex got a call from Robbin asking him to come to his office at 3 PM.

At 3 Rex arrived at Robbin's office said hello to the beautiful Beverly, a tall who was his secretary and sat down to wait. He didn't have a long wait, and Robbin's office door opened and he ushered Rex in. He told him to sit down, which Rex did and he asked how sales had been going. Rex told him that his sales were a little down, but everything seemed to be going well. Robbin asked him if he had been avoiding him since they had returned to New Orleans. Rex told him no, he had just been busy and hadn't run into him. Robbin laughed and asked him if he would still be invited over for dinner sometime. Rex said he surely could come over and they would like to have him come over tomorrow night. Robbin told him he would love to, as he thought of Jennifer's green eyes and large breasts. He wanted another shot at that afro covered pussy. Rex said then it's a date as he got up to leave.

When he left the office, Robbin picked up the phone and called Rex's home. When Jennifer picked up he told her who he was, and that she was going to feed him tomorrow night. Jennifer asked what he meant, and he told her that Rex had invited him over for dinner, but he was curious if she would be the dessert. She laughed and told him that she may be up for that, and he said he was already "up" for it. They talked a few minutes and he told her he would see her tomorrow.

Rex arrived home that night at 7 and Jennifer met him at the door. She told him Robbin had called and told her he was coming over for dinner the next evening. Rex told her the conversation, and that he didn't want to offend him by not inviting him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him as she rubbed her body against him. She told him she'd love to see Robbin again. Rex rubbed her ass, pulling on her cheeks as he ground his pelvis against her, he could feel she was not wearing a bra, something that had become more frequent since they had returned home, and her nipples were poking at the fabric on her tee shirt. He loved his wife's body, since there early days of dating her breasts, 36C, with her large nipples had fascinated him and her bush turned him on so much it was black like her beautiful hair and very thick. But it was her green eyes that caught everyones attention when they first met her and her pale white skin. He grabbed her and took her to their bedroom.

When they got in the bedroom he began to tore her clothes off and pushed her on the bed on her face. He took his clothes off and pushed her legs apart and aimed his cock at her ass, she relaxed and he pushed forward feeling her tight as open and let his 10 inch cock into her. He lay down on her back and began to fuck her while she moaned and groaned beneath him. He was so happy that she enjoyed taking it in the ass as much as he enjoyed feeding it to her. He sat up a bit and she raised her ass so it was in the air a bit. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them as he watched his cock push in as far as he could. He reached down and began to slap her ass as he fucked her ass. Her ass turned red from his slapping and he reached under her with his other had and squeezed her breast, taking his fingers and squeezing her nipple, she moaned beneath and screamed as her first orgasm flooded over her body her ass grabbed at the cock in her and Rex started to fill her ass with his cum. He continued to fuck her even after he had cum, finally pulling free and rolling on his back. Jennifer turned over and took his cock into her mouth, she sucked and fondled his balls as he began to harden again. She worked his cock for about the next 10 minutes until he became hard as a rock again, then he pushed her over and entered her pussy and she wrapped her legs around him.

He looked into her eyes, and she told him "God I love you Rex" and they began to make love. He kissed her, ran his hands over her body as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. They had been lovers for 5 years, married for the last three and she always made him hot. Because she was bisexual, he always had other women so he never tired of her, but the night with Robbin, Malcom and Jerry had been the first time he had shared her with other men, and it excited him. He thought of tomorrow night as he continued to fuck her through her second orgasm that evening. She looked at him when she relaxed and told him she wanted him to cum on her face. They had done this a few times, usually when she was so horny she couldn't stand it, but when he was ready he pulled from her and knelt beside her head and finish off by jerking off covering her face with his cum. She was coated with cum, her face, her hair and even in her eyes, but she grabbed his cock and sucked on it finishing off and cleaning it. The she lay back exhausted and took a finger and brushed the cum from her eyes and opened them and smiled at Rex. He knew this meant she was ready for sleep, even though it was only 8:15 so he kissed her and went off to the shower. He knew when she was like this she liked to wake in the morning covered with dried cum, while he liked to shower before the evening was over.

When he finished his shower, he went in the den and turned on the TV, and he began to think of tomorrow night as he hoped he would be able to watch as his wife got fucked by his boss, they looked so much opposites, probably because they were. She was pale white, and he was very black, very very black. He smiled as he watched the tube and had a beer.

The next day at work, Rex was called to Robbin's office and when he entered the office, Robbin asked what time he should be at his house and Rex told him that about 8 PM would be okay. Robbin asked him "What is that sexy wife of your's going to fix for us?"

Rex told him "I'm not sure, I'll have Jennifer call you and let you know."

Robbin smiled as he left the office, and waited for the phone call from Jennifer.

After she got the call from Rex and he told her to call Robbin and tell him what he was getting that night, she had told Rex that could be taken two ways, but Rex laughed and told her to call.

Jennifer called Robbin's office and Beverly answered, so she asked how she had been and if Robbin was there. Beverly was a black girl about 21, who had started work for Robbin about 6 months ago. She was about 5'7" tall, dark eyes, 34C breasts, a narrow waist and a "black" ass, you know the type that stands out like only black women can, Jennifer had always found her attractive when she saw her, and was very friendly when she called the office.

Robbin picked up the phone and said hello. Jennifer told him that Rex said he wanted to know what he was going to get tonight and she was supposed to call and let him know. Robbin laughed and asked "Well, what will I get, Jennifer?"

Jennifer giggled and asked "What do you want to eat?"

"You, my little slut"

"Robbin, I can't wait to see you tonight, I hope the day goes quickly."

"I can't wait to feel my cock slide into you again. I want to feel your lips around my cock. I want to look at those green eyes when I cum in your mouth."

"I can't wait to taste you, Robbin, I enjoyed Savannah so much. I love your cock and balls."

"I had better hang up or I'll have to ask Beverly to come in her and relieve some of the pressure."

"No, don't I want all you can produce in my body, don't waste any until tonight. Please, PLEASE!"

"Let me go then, I'll see you about 8 tonight."

"Bye, bye Robbin"

"Bye, Jennifer"

She hung the phone up and began to rub her tits and her hand went into her cut offs and found her clit. She moaned as she thought of Robbin and his large BLACK cock, and she knew she wouldn't be able to take it for long after he arrived, dinner may have to wait.

Jennifer spent the afternoon cooking a roast, potatoes, corn, rolls and made a dessert to please her husband. Seems that she had been born to cook and every time they had people for dinner, they always bragged about her cooking. Today she didn't do especially well because she kept thinking about Robbin and Savannah. She showered and fixed her hair and put a little makeup on and picked out a skirt that went to just above her knees wore stockings with a black garter belt and black panties. She put on a white bra, thought about it, and removed it then a white blouse. She looked in the mirror and saw her breasts moved a bit when she walked and her nipples were hard and poking at the fabric, but she didn't care she wanted to show off for not only her husband, but for his boss.

At 7:30 Rex came home from work, saw her and whistled. He asked if she had stopped wearing a bra all together, and she said she just wanted to look nice for him, he kissed her and went to take a quick shower. At 7:45 the doorbell rang and she went to answer it. When she opened the door, there stood Robbin with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He handed them to her, she stood on her tip toes to kiss him, their tongues met and her panties immediately wet as she asked him to come in and sit down. He looked at her as she walked ahead of him and thought she wiggled her ass a little too much and he smiled to himself. This bitch was hot enough to fuck right now, he decided. When they got to the den, he sat on the couch and she sat next to him. He put his arm around her and kissed her deeply taking her left breast in his hand as he did. She looked at him and told him she had missed seeing him since they had come home. She looked up as Rex entered the den and reached out to shake Robbin's hand. He took his arm from around Jennifer and stood and shook hands.

Jennifer stood and told them dinner was ready if they like or would they like to wait and have a drink, she hoped they wanted to eat, because she didn't know if she could wait until after a drink before she needed a good fucking.

They decided to eat the dinner and make small talk as they sat at the table. Robbin kept looking at Jennifer during the meal and when Rex looked over he noticed her nipples were hard as a rock poking at the material on her blouse wanting to escape.

When dinner was over, they went into the den, and Jennifer gave everybody a glass of white wine. She sat next to Robbin and Rex sat in the chair facing them. Jennifer snuggled closer to Robbin and lay her right hand in his lap as she looked at her husband. Robbin said "Looks like Jennifer might be looking for some dessert."

Rex said, "Why don't you offer her something then."

"She knows where to find it, Rex." With that Jennifer unzipped Robbin's pants and reached inside, filled her hand and pulled out Robbin's huge black cock. Rex smiled as he looked into Jennifer's beautiful green eyes and he said, "Find what you want baby?"

She nodded and started to lick the head along the pee hole.

Rex still marveled at the size of his cock, it had to be 15 inches when it was hard, and the head was as big around as a tangerine, or a small orange, and it was so BLACK. He watched as his wifes red lips grew wetter from the precum that Robbin was producing as she moved his shaft with her fist. Her hand didn't come together and her other hand reached into his pants and he knew she was massaging his balls. He also realized that his cock was very hard just sitting watching his wife lick his bosses cock just a few feet from him.

Jennifer undid Robbin's belt and unbuttoned his pants and he moved his ass up as she pulled them free. She knelt on the run and undid his shoes and took off his socks them freed him of his pants. He let his knees fall apart and Rex watched as the back of her head went to his crotch and could tell she was licking his balls because he could see his cock over her shoulder. He stood and took his pants and shirt off then dropped his boxers steeped free of them and kicked his shoes aside. He walked over behind his wife and slid his cock into her pussy and she moaned and pushed back at him. As she opened her mouth and took in the head of Robbins cock. He slowly began to fuck her and noticed each time he pushed forward more of Robbin's cock entered her mouth.

Robbin said, "That's it Jennifer suck my black cock. Look into my eyes baby, I want to watch as you suck me."

Jennifer sucked his cock, making slurping sounds as her mouth ran up and down his shaft. She ground her cunt back to meet the slow thrusts that her husband was fucking her with. He loved to hear the sucking sounds she was making on his bosses cock. He knew her mouth must be stetched to the limit with his cock. Suddenly Robbin announced, "Damn it girl, I've waited all day for this, I have to cum right now." His head went back and her mouth stretched a bit more as his cock began to fill her mouth with his sperm. She didn't normally let a cock cum in her mouth, but she loved the taste of his cum as her cheeks bloated and she swallowed. But as soon as she emptied her mouth, he would fill it again, until finally the flow died back a little and she was able to clean his cock while she continued to suck him. Rex witnessed this and was fascinated by the sight. He also was horny as hell as he pumped his sperm into her pussy. He held tight and then pulled his cock from her pussy and she turned around and cleaned him.

Robbin said, "Rex, Jennifer is fantastic, that is one of the best blowjobs I've ever had" "Jennifer thank you baby that was so good, but my cock is still hard what am I going to do with it?"

Rex looked at Robbin and told him "She likes it in the ass, Robbin, why don't you make her happy."

Jennifer told them "Let's go to the bedroom" and she went in and lay face down on the bed. Rex smiled and told Robbin, see she wants it bad, as her ass picked up a bit from the bed and she grabbed her ass cheeks with her hands and spread them. Robbin needed no more of an invitation, he got between her spread legs and aimed the head of his cock at her asshole. He pushed forward and she gasped as the head spread her ass open and entered her. He slowly pushed another 9 inches into her and held there motionless as she adjusted. He then slowly, one inch at a time pushed the other 5 inches into her as his balls came to rest against her pubic hair. She moaned and told him, "You feel so good in my ass, Robbin, your cock is so so big."

Robbin started pulling back a little then pushed deep again, slowly at first, then the tempo increased until he fucking her ass like she was a two dollar street whore and he needed to get off. Jennifer came three times while he was fucking her ass, she moaned, groaned and cried as he fucked her hard. She knew she hand never been fucked so thoroughly and she loved it. Finally she felt his cock grow bigger in her ass and he started to dump his cum into her asshole, she could feel the throbbing as his balls emptied into her rectum and she nearly fainted from happiness. When he stopped, they lay there for a little bit then, he pulled his cock from her ass, and Rex watched as her ass slowly began to shrink back to where it had started and the cum ran from her ass down her pussy and puddled on the comforter. Rex and Robbin walked back into the den, sat and had a drink, and decided they would get together more often for dinner.

Robbin thanked him for the wonderful evening, and he was looking forward to the next time. He asked Rex if he would be interested in having Beverly come with him some evening and Rex smiled and told him not only would he love it, but Jennifer would probably love it too. They dressed and Robbin left. Rex went back in the bedroom and Jennifer lay sleeping on the bed still wet from the fucking Robbin had given her and he smiled.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers