Jennifer's Incestuous Affair (2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,689 Followers

“Have you—,” Nathan began tentatively, “have you ever—?”

Jennifer looked up. “Mmm-mm.” She shook her head slowly, still smiling. Nathan was rapidly growing hard in her hands.All for me, she thought. She pressed her face into the boxers and inhaled his scent. She could feel the cock against her chin and lips through the material.

“Want me to suck it?” she asked, looking up. Nathan could only nod.

Jennifer pulled her hands out of the leg holes and yanked the waistband of his boxers down. There it was, staring her in the face – not rubber and beige-coloured but rock-hard and flushed with blood. It was an alive thing, with its own pulse, throbbing inside her hands.

“I love this,” Jennifer said, looking up. It sounded lame, she thought, but she wanted him to know. “God, I love this.”

She opened her mouth and put it inside, the head pushing her cheek out. “Mmmm.”

Nathan let out a strangled gasp and bent forward at the waist. “Oh, God.”

Jennifer thought she could make oral love to that warm cock for hours without ever needing to make it cum or put it inside her. She rolled it around inside her mouth, her glands secreting saliva all over it. She took it out of her mouth to see it coated in her saliva. A thin cord of the liquid connected the head of Nathan’s cock to her lips. It was soaked!

“Look at that,” said Jennifer, “all wet.”

She put it back inside her mouth and worked her lips down its length. It was a different sensation, being in control – she was always being told what to do by Mrs. Webber, which was exciting in itself. But seeing the dazzled look of disbelief on Nathan’s face was exhilarating as well.

After Jennifer’s practice with Mrs. Webber’s dildoes, she was able to get all of Nathan’s cock into her mouth, her nose poking him in the belly. He had pubic hair, which was a new encounter, but it didn’t prove nearly as bothersome as Jennifer had thought it would. If anything she liked to feel it on her face.

Jennifer tried to picture what Nathan was seeing from his vantage point. Rather than seeing his lower body extending smoothly into his erect cock, it had now disappeared to be replaced entirely by his sister’s head. It was like they had become one body, his abdomen transitioning perfectly into her moist lips.

Jennifer put one hand around her brother’s waist, resting it at the base of his spine, and her other arm between his legs and reaching it further up his back. She now had him in a tight and fiercely protective embrace, sucking on his cock with relish. God, she wanted more of this.

She bobbed her head up and down, Nathan moaning above her and finally mustering the courage to put his hands on the top of her head.Oh, God yes, Jennifer thought.Cum inside my mouth.

As though in reply, Nathan warned her, “I’m gonna cum, Jen.”

He made to pull away but Jennifer held him more firmly in her arms and continued her stimulation of his cock. She’d never seen cum before, let alone swallowed it, so she wasn’t sure how it would play out. Was it true that it was impossibly hard to swallow while the cock was still in your mouth? Would it taste awful?Ah, who cares, Jennifer thought.He’ll want to see swallow it.

She gulped hungrily at Nathan’s erection, licking the head of it with her tongue whenever she pulled back to stimulate his orgasm. Finally, a very manly roar tore through him and his grip on her head tightened.Here it comes.

The first shot hit the back of her throat and trickled down into oblivion. The rest started exploding all over her mouth, surprising Jennifer with its volume.Shit, there’s so much of it. She couldn’t swallow with the big dick in her mouth but she had hoped to get it all in and then try to swallow it down. But there was too much.

Jennifer pulled her mouth off and took a deep breath as loads of the sticky white cum spilled out of her mouth and onto the floorboards.Uh oh, better clean that up before mom gets home. Jennifer dribbled the rest out over her chin and swallowed some before closing her mouth over Nathan’s still-gushing cock. He had thrown his head back and was groaning more deeply than Mrs. Webber ever did.I’m definitely bi, thought Jennifer.

More of his semen spilled into her mouth, which she opened wider so that she could let some escape down her chin. Some of it dropped onto her legs, beneath her skirt, some of iton her skirt. Several dollops fell on her hands, sliding wetly between her fingers. She raised one hand and pumped Nathan’s cock for more.

By the time he slowed down, there was already an almighty mess. Jennifer’s clothes, her hands, the floorboards and especially her face. God, it was everywhere.The only place it hasn’t been, Jennifer thought,is my pussy. And I can’t even imagine how good that would feel.

The last drop issued from the head of Nathan’s cock and finally Jennifer was able to breathe, even though the thick wads of cum in her mouth didn’t let much air through to her throat. For the first time, Nathan looked down at her.

“Oh, myGod!

He saw the splashes of cum across the floor, the bits that had hit his sister’s clothes. But hermouth. It was all over her lips, trickling down her chin and onto her neck, even beneath her nose.

“Wanna see inside?” Jennifer asked as though she had recently had her tongue pierced. Without waiting for an answer she opened her mouth up with an “Ahhhh.”

Nathan could have cum again right then if he wasn’t so empty and exhausted. Her mouth was absolutelycovered with his semen. There was almost no pink flesh visible. He couldn’t even see her tongue until she lifted it from the carpet of cum at the bottom of her mouth, like some camouflaged animal rising out of the forest floor. It was on her teeth too, looking like strangely translucent toothpaste.

As her encore, Jennifer shut her mouth tight and worked her throat until the seething mass of cum had slid its sticky way down her oesophagus. She opened it again to show him. Some of it was still on her teeth.

Her fingers found the drops on her skirt and her leg and fed them into her mouth. She collected the small rivers from her neck too. She didn’t stop until all that remained as evidence was the dark stain on her skirt and the large pool on the floor, which had dribbled out of her mouth.

“Are you going to kiss me?” Jennifer asked, smiling curiously.

Nathan hesitated for a moment, but was way too curious himself to worry about a few lingering bits of cum. He held his hands out and helped his sister up then sunk his tongue into her mouth. He was horny again!Unbelievable!

His hands found her pert little ass, which he’d caught himself watching more than once, and gave it a squeeze.

“Ooh, younasty boy,” Jennifer said to him.

“Bad girl,” Nathan said, joining in the heated lingo. He squeezed her ass harder until she gritted her teeth and looked up at him, her bare neck curving away into her top and looking particularly appetising. He bent his knees and slid his tongue up the soft skin of her throat.

“Oh, Nathan,” Jennifer groaned. “That feels really good.”

When he had finished their foreheads found each other and their noses pressed firmly together.

“Want me to suck it again?” Jennifer asked.

Nathan smiled. “Give me a minute.”

“Just a minute?” Jennifer asked bashfully.

“Or several thousand.”

Jennifer smiled broadly, kissing him softly again. “How did you cum so much?” she asked.

“No idea,” Nathan replied. “It’s never been like that before. It’s usually just a few drops.”

Jennifer licked her lips. “Guess all you needed was your sister’s eager mouth then.”

“Eager?” Nathan raised his eyebrows.

“Hell, yes,” Jennifer replied. “You can do that anytime you want.”

Nathan grinned. “Wheredid you get the idea for this anyway?”

“Melissa’s mom,” Jennifer replied.

“What?”

“Melissa’s mom,” Jennifer repeated. “You know the one? Dark hair, hourglass figure, big tits.”

Of course Nathan knew her. In his younger years when Jennifer would invite her best friend Melissa Webber over to the house, she would sometimes be picked up by her mother. Nathan would always make sure he was downstairs when she came and he’d be upstairs again as soon as she left, beating off furiously, maybe even while he looked at her going to her car out the window. But what the hell was Jennifer talking about?

“I know who she is,” Nathan replied. “What does she have to do with this?”

“She gave me the idea of fooling around with you.”

“She gave you the idea? Why would she do that?”

“’Cuz I fuck her.”

What!?” Nathan was clearly in shock.

“I fuck her. She fucks me. Lots of moaning and lots of cum. It’s fun.”

Jennifer was thoroughly enjoying what this revelation was doing to her brother. The poor guy probably thought he was hearing things. Not only had his sister just given him his first blow job, but she was also bisexualand sleeping with her best friend’s mother who also happened to be stunningly gorgeous.Must be his lucky day.

“What do you mean you fuck her?” Nathan asked.

“I mean,” said Jennifer, employing her sexy voice, “that she slides her long, warm fingers inside my cunt and makes me scream until I gush all over them. Then I eat her out while she licks honey off my thighs.”

Nathan was goggling at her, mouth wide open. “You’re not serious.”

“I am.”

“You— you’re having an affair with Melissa’smom?” Jennifer nodded. “Your best friends mom?” She nodded again. “And you fuck her?” Another nod. “How long has this been going on for?”

“A year or so,” Jennifer replied.

“Ayear!?

“Mmm-hmm. I can bring you to meet her sometime if you like. She expressed an interest in you too.”

Nathan’s astonishment gave way to a new shock. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, I think she likes you.”

“Likes me? Are— are you sure?

“Pretty sure. What’s the matter bro,” Jennifer let her lips hover against Nathan’s neck, “aren’t you interested in having two girls all to yourself?”

“No, no...I’m very interested. Very,very interested.”

“Good,” said Jennifer, raising her lips once more. Her breath still smelled of cum. “Then I’ll arrange a meeting.”

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,689 Followers
12