Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,295 Followers

"I don't like being lied to." He hissed. "Jake. Bring out the clamps."

She tried to struggle, to turn to see what new horror was going to be perpetrated on her body, but it was to no avail. Then Duane grabbed a handful of hair and pulled. Jennifer let out a groan of pain at the increased discomfort in her neck, followed by a grunt of surprise as a wooden block was fixed beside her right ear. That was followed immediately by a twin block fitted beside her left ear. The blocks were adjusted to press her head tightly between them and then a leather strap was wrapped from the top of her head to under her chin, and cinched tight.

Her eyes wide with fear, Jennifer tried to talk her way out of this, but could emit nothing except gargling noises. Although her head was totally immobilized, she could still squirm with her body, but there was nothing she could do to get loose.

"Slut. If you can't use your tongue to tell the truth, let's see if we can make it fit for some other purpose." Duane hissed.

Stuck in this vulnerable position, she saw Juanita arrive on the scene. The beautician unceremoniously walked in front of her and to her total shock, clipped her tongue into a pair of ring forceps and pulled it out of her open mouth. Jennifer was very aware of the staccato clicking of the camera shutter as her humiliation was being recorded.

Her eyes went wide when she saw what Juanita was doing, but, held motionless, she could do nothing to resist. She tried to express her horror and total panic, but only meaningless sounds came from her restrained mouth.

With a quick professional wipe of antiseptic, and an application of topical anesthetic, Juanita was ready to proceed. Jennifer screamed as the needle was pushed through her tongue and the stud was locked in place.

When her tongue was released, she pulled it back into her mouth and felt the metal click on the spreader and her teeth as she wiggled it around in her mouth. OHHH NOOOO. They had pierced her and installed a piece of metal in her mouth. She could feel it rattling, hear the metallic clicking. As she did, she came again with such intensity that she temporarily lost consciousness.

Jennifer opened her eyes when she felt the thongs of the hogtie being released. It had been a long, long session and she was exhausted. Anticlimactically, Duane offered her a towel, she took it and headed back for her usual shower.

"Make it snappy, slut. We don't have all night." Duane commanded.

During her quick shower she was acutely aware of her new tongue stud. Every move caused the metal to click on her teeth or tap the roof of her mouth. And every time it did, she could not stop her pussy from twitching. There were no clothes for her this time, and so she walked naked into the studio. What did it matter now? What hadn't they already seen?

The crew was gone, but Duane was waiting for her.

"Come here, deary."

Her heart began to race and she stood before him naked, except for the collar, heels, and earrings. She felt her pussy begin to secrete her juices; she could smell herself and she didn't care. Her eyes were focused on his crotch.

"Stick out your tongue, hon." She obeyed, her tongue feeling swollen and heavy. He reached out, gripping the top and bottom of the stud, twisting the tongue left and right. "Nice, just right. Do you like your new jewelry, girl?" releasing his grip.

The stud, like all the modifications she had endured in just a few days, were all against her will, but she had to admit, she did not protest as much as she might have. Yes, he had her parents' phone number, but he had not used that threat beyond the first days. "Yes, Sir."

"I am glad you seem to be telling the truth. Your pussy cannot lie, slut," as he drew his fingers along her slit, holding them before her face. She knew she was expected to lick her own juices, and she did so.

"You smell ripe, slut."

"Sir...please..."

"Please what, slut?" He stood inches before her.

"Please, Sir, ..." The words were so difficult to form, her thoughts so alien.

"Just say it," he whispered, using one finger to lift her head to stare into his eyes, while the fingers on his other hand, still wet with her saliva, played and teased her nipples. They were hard as pencil eraser tips.

He leaned in and they locked mouths, their tongues fighting for control. She felt the piercing stud click against her teeth, against his teeth, the vibration spreading over her body. His left hand continued to manipulate her nipples, more roughly now.

He caught her tongue in his teeth, stretching it from her mouth. She groaned, but he was not sure if it was from pain or lust. "The driver," he whispered in hushed and rushed sounds, "is waiting. Go home, we will continue tomorrow." He held her by the upper arms away from his body. She was lost in the ether, almost non-responsive, only her eyes blinking. He shook her lightly and she looked up at him. "Go. Tomorrow."

"Fuck me," she hissed, her tongue peeking from her mouth, her nipples and pussy throbbing.

Their eyes were locked, she had said it, there was no taking it back. He had broken her, but he was aware enough to know this was not her talking. This was the bad girl, the girl he had created, and she would regret her words in the morning. He wanted to savor the moment, make it last forever. She was totally his. His for the taking.

But he was bound by the commitment he made when he took this job. He was not to take her virginity. That was paramount. He was to break her, transform her, prepare her for what was to follow, but not fuck her.

"Not tonight, slut. It has been a long day, we are both exhausted, and the driver is waiting. Stand here a moment."

"Pleathe," she moaned as he walked away, but he ignored her need.

He returned with a dress tossed over his shoulder. She was trembling, with rivulets of her tears still wet on her cheeks. "Obedience, that is what I want from you. Total obedience and honesty. Obey me and do not lie to me, is that clear?"

"Yeth, ... , yeth," she sniffled.

"I want you to think about what has happened tonight. I want to be sure it is you, and your deepest desire, not just a temporary need you want fulfilled, but would regret later." As he spoke, he took one slim rubber band and twisting it, wrapped it tightly around her left nipple.

Jennifer stared in awe, panting with pain and undeniable lust. Her left nipple was bulging outward, the rubber band tight against its base.

As Duane wrapped her right nipple, he said, "You will not remove these, slut. You will wear no bra, no underwear of any sort. Your nipples beg for attention, and they will eventually go numb, and you will be tempted to remove the bands, but you will not touch them. Is that clear, slut? Let's see if we can permanently improve your little, pitiful buds."

"Yeth, Thir," she whispered through clenched teeth.

He then handed her the short sheer shift which fell several inches above her knees. Clothing which up until this week, she would have considered something only a whore would wear, but which she now thought quite conservative. She really was becoming someone else, wasn't she?

The ride home was mercifully uneventful. Jennifer was exhausted, but the cool air in the car helped revive her. She was stunned at what had occurred. She had actually begged for him to take her virginity. Begged! And he had turned her down! Thank God, she thought. What was she thinking? How had she lost her self-control! What had gotten into her?

Her tongue was throbbing. Once again, they had done things to her body without permission. And when she had given permission, asked him to fuck her, in fact even begged, he had turned her down.

Her nipples still ached, so much so that she almost forgot the pain in the tongue. They poked prominently from the thin cloth which barely covered her.

She closed her eyes, trying to think it all through. Stephanie. She was the first that would most likely see her like this.

Her tongue stud. As she sat in the car, she tried to form words and speak quietly without a lisp. She didn't want to explain anything tonight; she needed sleep and time to think it all through.

The moment she quietly stepped through the door, she knew Stephanie was still up. Nearly 1 AM. She decided to take the offensive, calling out, "You up?" Normally, she would have said, "You still up?" but the S sound was not available with the tongue piercing.

"Hey, you're finally back," called Stephanie, bouncing around the corner. Stephanie paused to look over her roomie. "You look beat. You OK?"

"Yeah, good, but beat." All the words sounded normal.

"What's with the dress? Not your usual photo shoot attire. Bad girl goes conservative?" she laughed. "But not so conservative. It looks pretty sheer."

"Uh huh." Jennifer tried to smile, but suddenly she felt near tears. She wanted to unburden herself, but she could not reveal everything, it was all too humiliating. She felt her lip begin to quiver.

Stephanie stood before her in a flash. She gripped Jennifer's forearms, which immediately reminded her of the way Duane had gripped her and sent her away only a short time before. "Hey, what's wrong, hon? I thought you were doing great." She gave Jennifer a little jiggle, and Jenn raised her eyes to look at Stephanie.

"I'm OK, just tired."

Jennifer had not even finished her sentence when Stephanie cried out, "Your tongue. Let me see!"

Hesitantly, Jennifer opened her mouth. "Oh, it is so cute, pink, like candy cane but oh, it must hurt so bad."

"A little, yeah," replied Jennifer, feeling somewhat better by Stephanie's compliments. "You like it?"

"Like it, I love it. You are getting so fookin hot, babe!"

"Thanks," Jennifer giggled.

"What else? You got a tat somewhere, too?"

"Nooo, just this."

"Ok, if you say so. Fuck, with those earrings and collar and now tongue, well...what can I say?"

"Really, yeah, everything is ok. I'm glad you like the stud." Stephanie moved closer to her roomie, who had stood motionless throughout.

"You're sure there is nothing I can help you with, my smart and sassy roomie?"

Stephanie hooked her finger through the collar ring, and drew her wide-eyed roommate within inches of her face. Jenn managed a smile, but she could not keep her eyes locked to Stephanie's.

"I'm sure, Steph," Jenn stuttered. "Sometimes I don't feel so smart and sassy, so I'm so glad you are here for me."

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,295 Followers
12