Jennifer's Lesbian Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers

Jennifer was moaning openly now, sometimes through gritted teeth, sometimes through a mouthful of a pillow. Occasionally she would raise herself on her hands again, throwing her hair back with a flick of her head, lowering her belly to the bed and pushing her ass and head up higher. At those points, Mrs. Webber, unable to resist the curve of her back, ran a hand along the girl’s spine, eliciting huge groans of ecstasy.

Their pace quickened, Catherine’s hips, Jennifer’s butt and the rubber cock a blur.Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap! “Make me cum, make me cum,” Jennifer moaned in that orgasmic voice that made her sound on the verge of tears.

“Oh, baby,” Mrs. Webber would growl. And all of a sudden, Jennifer’s back lowered permanently, Catherine’s hand sliding up it again as the girl grunted, riding the paralysing wave of her orgasm until it sent her crashing against a shore of infinite pleasure.

“God!” she cried in a little girl’s voice. “So fucking goooood!”

Catherine continued running her hand up and down Jennifer’s back and neck, slowing the pace of her thrusts and enjoying the sounds of rapture that flowed from the young girl’s pussy-eating lips. She ran her hands down Jennifer’s thighs, which were propped against Mrs. Webber’s own.

Jennifer finally felt the fire inside her die down, leaving a warm, contented feeling in her belly.

“Clean up time,” Mrs. Webber said, withdrawing the long, wet cock as Jennifer flipped over. Mrs. Webber crept up the bed, positioning her hips above Jennifer’s neck and slowly lowering the dildo into her mouth.

“Mmm.” Jennifer accepted it gratefully. It was something Mrs. Webber had taught her: always taste yourself afterwards. And Jennifer could. She could taste the sweet, tangy juice with its pungent odour, dribbling down her throat and lining her lips like a sexual lipstick. Her own juices…wow!

The cock slid out with a “pop” of Jennifer’s lips. Mrs. Webber checked her watch again, which lay on the floor now, hidden under her panties. “Quickly, baby,” she said, “we only have time for one more.” She unclasped the strap-on’s restraint and undid her bra, lowering her large mounds into Jennifer’s face, letting the girl quickly and enthusiastically play with them. She squeezed them, bit them, kissed them and slobbered on them until they were soaking wet.

“One more, baby,” Catherine said, crawling up the bed again and lowering her pussy onto the girl’s face, painting her with it. She felt Jennifer’s tongue slide up her immediately, drawing her juices out. Her mouth sealed Catherine’s entire cunt and sucked like a vacuum. Catherine gripped the bed head and rode the teen like a cowgirl, squealing with delight as her pussy was penetrated yet again by Jennifer’s probing tongue.

“Come on, baby, I have to get going soon. Tongue me, baby, tongue me good.”

Jennifer began wagging her tongue and licking up and down the woman’s slit, provoking pussy-moistening moans. Mrs. Webber looked down, her hair falling about her face as she pumped her cunt against the youngster’s eager mouth.

“Come on,” she encouraged.

Jennifer reached and slid her hands up and down Mrs. Webber’s back as fast as she could before stopping to grip her ass, pulling her pussy closer to her face, if that were possible.

“Oh, yes, baby,” Mrs. Webber cried. “Good girl. You gorgeous girl. You-“

She began thrashing about on Jennifer’s face, gyrating and twisting her hips as she cried “Yes!” and rubbed one of her breasts. They rode it out, both of them, Jennifer now desperate for air but more desperate for Mrs. Webber’s cunt.

Once Catherine’s body became steady again, she climbed off Jennifer and slid her body on top of the girls, French kissing her longingly and passionately. Their scents mingled, as did their breasts. Finally, at four minutes to six, Catherine hopped off the bed and started dressing.

“That was awesome, kiddo,” she said, looking down at her lover. Jennifer lay fully reclined on the bed, still naked, still sticky, smiling up at Catherine. Her breasts jutted out perfectly, invitingly. With her shirt on and her chinos halfway up her legs, Mrs. Webber bent down to give one of Jennifer’s nipples a nibble. The girl giggled, resting a hand on Catherine’s head, stroking her silky smooth hair.

“Make sure you’re dressed when we get back. And make the bed if you can, sweetie.” She bent down and planted a last kiss on Jennifer’s lips. “See you in a bit.”

“Bye,” Jennifer said, smiling. Mrs. Webber walked out of the room, her feet pattering on the stairs and the floorboards until the door banged shut and Jennifer was alone. She sighed with satisfaction, rubbing her hands all over her body, rubbing her lover’s juices into her skin.

She finally stood and collected her clothes. She pulled them on and made the bed up as best she could, borrowing a can of air freshener from the bathroom to disguise the smell of pussy and sweat. Just as she replaced the can on the bathroom counter, she heard the door open.

“Jennifer, honey, we’re back,” Mrs. Webber called out as a warning.

Jennifer smoothed out her skirt, took a deep breath and went downstairs.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers
12