Jennifer's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed her the drink, and she took it gratefully. She felt like she needed something to steady her nerves. As she drank, Talbotzn continued talking about the opportunities waiting for her an agent for his company. She almost never drank alcohol, and the drink went straight to her head. She started to feel woozy and found it hard to think straight. What had he put in that drink, she wondered? She felt almost like she was in a dream.

Talbotzn came around the desk and leaned back against the edge of the desk right in front of her. "Jennifer, you look a little dizzy," he said with concern. "Here let me unbutton your blouse so you can breather easier."

Jennifer's brain was screaming warnings, but she felt helpless. What he said seemed reasonable, and he acted so confidently and casually. She felt like she was in a dream, or rather a nightmare.

He reached out and started unbuttoning her blouse. Jennifer looked down in horror as her luscious breasts were revealed, straining against the thin fabric of her white silk bra. Her push-up bra accented her deep cleavage. She was shocked when he casually palmed her heavy breasts in his hands, lifting them appreciatively and massaging her firm flesh with his fingers, but whatever he had put in her drink left her helpless to react. Jennifer had very sensitive breasts, and she found herself breathing heavily in excitement.

"Why don't you let your hair down, Jennifer? You need to relax, and I want to see your hair."

Jennifer was confused by what was happening, but she reached up and pulled out the pin holding her hair in a bun. She shook her head so that her thick blond hair fell enticingly around her bare shoulders.

"You liked that movie we showed you, didn't you Jennifer?" Talbotzn asked as he touched her hard nipples through the thin silk fabric.

Somehow Jennifer found herself nodding in agreement, while he continued to feel up her perfect, round breasts.

"You like the idea of having sex with a stranger, don't you Jennifer?" he asked with a leering grin.

"No, Mr. Talbotzn. Please don't!" Jennifer moaned, but she continued to sit passively while he stimulated her sensitive tits. Her nipples were almost painfully hard, and she felt herself becoming hotter and hotter.

Talbotzn saw that her bra had a tiny clasp in front, and he unhooked it, letting her luscious breasts spill out for his appreciative gaze. They sat proudly on her chest, jutting out for his enjoyment. Her pert breasts were firm and round, with just a hint of sag, and her stiff pink nipples stuck out like pencil erasers. Her white skin was flawless, and her belly was firm and tantalizing firm, curving inward below her breasts to her skirt.

"Oh no, Mr. Talbotzn, you shouldn't do that. Don't you know that I'm a married woman?" she pleaded helplessly. Her mind was reeling; it all seemed so unreal! She felt her own body start to betray her, and when his large hands started pulling gently on her pink nipples, she involuntarily let out a moan.

"Ohhhh Mr. Talbotzn, please." Whether she was pleading for him to stop or continue was not clear, even in Jennifer's own mind. All she knew was that she hadn't felt this horny before in her entire life! Shamefully, she felt her hot pussy becoming wet.

Mr. Talbotzn pulled her to her feet gently, and kissed her long and deep on her full lips while he continued to feel her firm titties with one hand. He stuck his tongue into her mouth, and she responded by sucking on it timidly. His hands then slipped down to her nicely rounded ass, and he pulled her crotch up to his, grinding his hard cock against her pubic mound through her thin skirt. He massaged his firm ass with his large hands while they kissed passionately. She felt so mixed up in her mind; one part of her wanted to scream, to tear herself away and run out the door, but another part couldn't get enough of his sensual touch on her hungry, neglected body. She kissed him deeply and sucked on his tongue.

Finally he broke the kiss and pushed her gently back down into her seat. Her full breasts were exposed for his appreciate gaze, her face was flushed, and her long blond hair tussled from their kiss. He calmly unbuttoned his trousers and pulled out the largest cock that Jennifer had ever seen. Half-hard, it was already fully 10 inches long and almost 3 inches across. His dick was circumcised, and the head was like a purple plum. In comparison, her husband's cock, when hard, was only an average 6 inches, and maybe an inch and a half across at the most. She could smell his man smell as he waved his tool in front of her face.

"Do you like to suck a man's cock?" he asked her. "Did you enjoy watching those blow jobs in the movie?" Talbotzn gently pushed his cock up against her cheeks and under her nose.

"No! I never do that, not even for my husband," Jennifer protested meekly. She felt the thick meat brush up against her smooth cheek, and when he shoved it up to her nose, she smelled the strong acrid smell of his meat. He kept rubbing it up against her face, and across her lips. A thin trail of his precum wet her cheek and lips, and she involuntarily licked his juice off her lips. She found that she liked the salty taste.

Standing up in front of her, Talbotzn looked down in lust at the cute aristocratic features of the blond beauty before him; her thick blond hair, full sensual lips, perky nose, high cheekbones, white skin, and her large firm breasts with small pink hard nipples. The large diamond wedding ring and pearl earrings completed her snobbish perfection. She was so perfect, and he could hardly wait to fuck her virgin mouth. He would make her suck him whether she wanted to or not. He batted her face gently with his cock, and then pushed his penis up against her lips, softly at first, but when she kept her lips firmly closed, he pushed harder and harder, splitting apart her wet lips and pushing against her white teeth.

Jennifer opened her mouth to protest, and Talbotzn took that opportunity to shove his cock into her mouth, stifling her protest. Jennifer was startled at the feeling of the large hard cock invading her mouth, stretching her full lips and bumping against the back of her throat. She felt her mouth filling up with saliva, and she was forced to swallow, allowing his cock further down her throat. She had never had a man's penis in her mouth before, and she found she liked the taste and smell of his cock on her tongue and lips. Without thinking, she closed her mouth firmly on his penis and starting sucking.

"Yes, that's the way Jennifer. That's a good little cock-sucker." Talbotzn was in heaven at the feeling of her wet mouth sucking on his rock hard cock. He watched her blond head start to bob and forth on his penis. He put his hands in her thick hair as she pleasured him.

Jennifer could taste the man's penis and the precum leaking from his cock; she swallowed again as she sucked on him. What was she doing? She had never seen this man before half an hour ago, and now she was sucking on his cock with her breasts exposed! She held her head still while he pumped himself in and out of her mouth. When he pulled back a little, she sucked on the full head of his cock eagerly, and when he pushed his way down her throat, she tried to concentrate on breathing through her nose and not choking. In and out, in and out, the penis meat slid in and out of her mouth, and she bathed it with her tongue. She couldn't believe it, but it felt so good, and she felt her pussy starting to itch gently. She longed to stick her hand down to her pussy and rub it, but she managed to suppress such a sluttish urge.

After a few minutes, Talbotzn felt himself nearing orgasm, but he wanted to try her pussy, so he pulled his cock out of her petite mouth. He pulled Jennifer to her feet and kissed her again while he felt up her perfect tits. Then he turned her around, and ground his hard pole against her soft round ass through her short skirt.

Jennifer moaned in pleasure at the feeling of his hands on her breasts and his cock sliding up and down the slot of her ass. She knew what was going to happen, but she was powerless to resist. She was going to get fucked! Her mind told her to run away, but her body waited passively for the inevitable.

Still holding her firmly against him, Talbotzn walked her over to the back of the couch pushed her down over the low back, exposing her ass to him. She found her face against the seat of the couch, her ass up in the air for him. She was completely helpless in this position now, with her ass sticking up for his enjoyment, and her face and body pushed down on the seat of the couch.

Standing up behind her, he continued to grind his cock against her ass for a minute, then he pulled her skirt up exposing her long legs and thighs. He paused for a moment to enjoy the sight of Jennifer's long legs reaching up to her shapely ass strained against the thin fabric of her silk panties. He yanked her panties down roughly, exposing the twin white moons of her dream ass. Her panties were around her ankles now, and she stepped out of them and willingly spread her legs, exposing the tight slit of her neatly trimmed blond pussy. He patted his hands lovingly over the velvety smooth skin of her perfect ass. Teasingly, he stroked her furry pussy and stuck a finger into her tight slit, eliciting a lustful moan from Jennifer.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh, yes."

Placing his large hands firmly on her wide hips, he rubbed his thick cockhead up and down her slit for a minute. He pushed harder, and suddenly the head of his cock slipped inside the tight wet hole.

"Owww" Jennifer exclaimed. She hadn't had sex for more than a year, and her pussy was almost as tight as when she was an eighteen-year-old virgin. But he continued to push into her tight slit, ignoring her groans.

Talbotzn was oblivious to her pain. All he cared about was the smooth wet hole that gripped his hard cock. She was so tight and wet, and it felt so incredibly good. He reflected that young blond pussy is always the best. But he was so large that he could hardly fit it in, so he had to push harder and harder, slowly stretching her tight hole, finding his way into the depths of her hot cunt one inch at a time.

"Owww." Jennifer moaned in mingled pain and pleasure. "Too big. Go slow," she pleaded. But with her ass up in the air, and her legs pushed up against the back of the couch, she had nowhere to go. She squirmed uncomfortably, but that only increased his pleasure, and he pushed harder and harder.

Talbotzn's hands gripped her wide ass firmly, and he pushed himself slowly deeper and deeper into her pussy. After a couple of minutes of working himself back and forth, he finally managed to insert his entire length and thickness. His thighs and balls were now firmly pressed against her soft full ass. He held himself still for a moment, letting her adjust to his mammoth pole.

As Jennifer adjusted to his length and girth, she felt his cock touching all the secret places inside of her that had been neglected for so long, and she savored the satisfying pleasure of finally being completely filled up. It was so delicious to have a thick long cock up her pussy. She thrilled to be taken like this, against her will. It was so incredible to be completely dominated by a tall, strong man.

He worked his cock back and forth. Her tight pussy gripped his cock like a vise, and he knew he couldn't hold back for very long. As he pumped her harder and faster, she moaned, "Yes, yes, yes. Ohhhh. Don't stop, Mr. Talbotzn. Don't . . uhhhnnnn . . stop."

"Oooohhhhhhh, yessssssss!" Jennifer exploded in the most powerful orgasm of her life, as he pounded her mercilessly. She just kept coming and coming, her juice spilling out her cunt and down her legs.

"Ooohh shit. That feels soooo fuucckking good. Don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me harder," Jennifer exclaimed.

The incredible feeling of her cunt spasming around his cock was too much for Mr. Talbotzn. He felt himself starting to come.

"Do you want some come, you little whore?" he asked her.

"Yes, oh yes. Come inside me. Yes, fuck me hard. Oh shit." Jennifer exclaimed as his penis shot a full load of hot come in her pussy. She could feel his sperm coating the inside of her pussy as she came and came. The white cream overflowed her tight pussy, and dribbled down her legs. He continued to pump her, shooting more and more come into her pussy, filling her up and sending his sperm up into her young fertile womb.

When he finally finished coming, he paused for a moment with his cock inside her, and they both caught their breaths. After a minute, he pulled his cock from her pussy with a wet plop. He put his pants back on as she lay exhausted over the back of the couch. She finally pulled herself up and slowly put her clothes back on. She was embarrassed at what had happened and didn't know what to say. Talbotzn ignored her and sat back down at his desk like nothing had happened.

When she finished getting dressed, he looked up at her and said, "Well, you have the job. My secretary will contact you in a couple of days for your first assignment. That's all."

Jennifer felt humiliated at the way he had treated her, as well as her own sluttish reaction, and she knew immediately that this must never happen again. But she merely nodded and thanked him and walked out the door.

She had a new job!

12