Jennifer's Obsession: Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne had a quick peep at Jennifer again before concentrating on the hot red globe at the end of William's thick length again. She leant forward, holding him steady, and closed her lips around his tip, working its end with her tongue and wanking its shaft at the same time.

"Fucking hell," he growled, as his senses neared overload and he thought he might pass out.

Jennifer lunged at William grabbing him around the head, and rammed his bearded face against the sloppy folds of flesh between her legs and started to move as if she were fucking his head, although it was still his finger doing the fucking. Joanne slid down his length, fondling his sack as she did so, until he prodded the back of her throat which acted as the indicator for her to repeat the process. He twisted his head around to get a glimpse of the beautiful woman taking him in the mouth, the wiry hair of his beard tickling Jennifer's 'pink bits' as he did so. His eyes fluttered as he watched Joanne slide up and down his length on her mouth, with her generous breasts swinging in time with the head movement.

Jennifer snatched his head back and forced his face into her wet crotch. He yanked his finger free and probed her with his tongue, setting her off on a rampant series of gasps and groans. Joanne, feeling the increasing awkwardness of William's position as he was forced to tongue Jennifer's mound, withdrew him from her mouth and set him free from his difficult, twisting, side-on stance. William ended up having a knee on each of the front seats with his torso poking through the gap and with his head between Jennifer's legs... oh, and his hands were groping Jennifer's breasts now. Joanne climbed behind him, assuming a similar position. She watched William's head bob and weave between Jennifer's wide open legs; it made her pussy ache with longing. She looked down between her own legs and reached down with both hands, touching herself and licking her lips. Using the fingers of her right hand, she opened herself up. Her left hand took a hold of the knob of the gear-stick. She slowly lowered herself, using her hands as docking controls. She felt the ball-like knob press between her lips and force them wide apart; it made her eyelids flutter and forced a strange gargling sound to spout from her mouth as her pussy's yearning began to ebb and be replaced with a burning pleasure that reached all the way to the core of her little peach. All lined up, she dropped herself lower onto the 'knob', screaming out in delight as she felt the plastic ball squeeze deep into her tunnel and send a trembling message to all the muscles in her body. The trembling furthered her delight as the plastic knob of the stick dug around deep inside her with every little movement she made. She eventually summoned the strength and co-ordination to slide herself upwards of the plastic and steel that was inside her, before lowering herself again slowly, slowly, training her pussy to accept this unnatural object of copulation. Within seconds she'd found her own gear and was fucking the stick like a professional.

As she made the stick do her bidding she leant over William and reached in front of him for his length – he was hard as rock. She squeezed his thick shaft tight and flicked her hand up and down him like she was suffering from a nervous condition as she rode and wriggled on the gear-stick with her peach as the saddle. William almost immediately straightened up as far as he could go given the confines, leaving Jennifer to play by herself. "I'm going to blow my fucking load," he cried, his face wrinkling up as he watched Jennifer unashamedly touch herself, masturbating, whilst another woman's hand frantically tugged him off. He couldn't recall ever having been so hard. Jennifer pursed her lips at the sight of his rigid cock jumping about under the control of Joanne's almost bionic hand. Joanne suddenly stopped.

"Not yet," she said, releasing him and putting her hand on her thigh in the same position as her other was on the other leg. William's crisis passed and he turned his head to see what the movement behind him was about. His gaze lingered on Joanne's heaving breasts for a moment before it snaked its way down past her small waist to see the gear-stick of his car swallowed up by Joanne's bald, hungry pussy. "Fucking hell Jo," he murmured, as he reached his hand down onto her smooth mound, feeling her movement on the stick. "Get out of the car and I'll give you the real fucking thing," he ordered, feeling a little juice leak from his straining cock.

Jennifer sprang up and watched Joanne pleasure herself, taking a hold of William's cock to steady herself. "Let's fuck," Jennifer whispered, before briefly tasting the cock she was holding and scrambling out of the car. William wriggled through the gap, clawing after Jennifer like a starving hunter close to a kill.

Sensing the commotion, Joanne opened her eyes. She took a firm grasp of her breasts and quickly fucked at the stick, milking that little bit more pleasure from it before reticently climbing off the inanimate phallus and joining them outside.

Joanne stepped out from the car, hugging her breasts, to see Jennifer bent over the bonnet, resting on her elbows with William stood several feet behind, admiring the view. His lips curled at the sight of her tight buttocks, softly glowing under the cold light of the moon.

Joanne shuffled alongside Jennifer, sliding the palm of her hand over Jennifer's right buttock as if to demonstrate what was on offer – not that a backside like that needed any demonstrating, mind you. William stepped up toward them, clutching at his trousers to stop them falling to his ankles and with a reasonably-sized, thick erection poking proud of himself. Jennifer felt as if her pussy was contracting like a starved stomach in anticipation of receiving food, especially with Joanne's fingers poking at her pussy-lips whilst simultaneously smoothing her buttock.

As William took up his place behind Jennifer, Joanne took a firm hold of his cock. He looked at her in wonder at what she was doing. Joanne manoeuvred herself behind William, keeping a firm grip of his tool. William placed his hands on the shapely buttocks before him, pulling her pussy open using his thumbs as his trousers fell to his ankles; he could almost feel what it was like to be inside her already. Joanne twisted her body around his side, looking down at the pulsing meat in her hand and guided him in – she wanted to hold, and see, the cock as it penetrated her good friend; she wanted to see the cock fucking her mate.

Jennifer lifted her buttocks a little and pouted her pussy at him like a bitch in season. Joanne licked her lips as she placed the bulbous end between Jennifer's lips and watched it slowly disappear into the hole, making a sucking noise as it did so. Joanne maintained a hold at the hilt of his cock as he drove into her, feeling her fingers slip in by an inch or so in the process. Jennifer and Joanne groaned in unison again.

Joanne watched, enchanted, by the vision of a throbbing, hard length fucking at her friend's mound. William glanced back and forth between them, looking at Joanne's right breast one second, and then at his cock penetrating Jennifer in the next, and seeing another woman's hand on his weapon while it fucked at a different pussy was unadulterated bliss, he thought.

As he quickly established a thumping rhythm Joanne released his cock and got onto her knees between his legs, ignoring the pain caused by the chaffing and scraping on the rough ground. She pulled his one trouser-leg over his shoe and flung his trousers to one side, out of the way. She turned herself around to face the opposite way to William and shuffled towards the car with her back to it, listening and smiling at the whimpers of sexual joy that floated about the car. She wrapped her arms around the backs of his thighs and leant backwards, looking up at his swinging pouch and getting the best view of his length sliding in and out of Jennifer at the same time. That's Jennifer's cunt, getting hammered by a big, hard, cock, she thought, starting to wish the cock was fucking her now. She tilted her head back and lifted her mouth, sucking at his sack. She quickly felt one testicle slip into her mouth and she rolled it about on her tongue while he continued to rock Jennifer back and forth on the bonnet under the force with which he was invading her tunnel. William speeded up.

"Stop a minute," Jennifer shouted, between gasps. William surprisingly did. "Let's change positions," she continued, as she straightened up. William elicited a long groan from Jennifer as he withdrew his beast from her cage. Joanne briefly wanked at his free pole while sucking his sack before releasing him and jumping to her feet. "You go here, next to me Jo," Jennifer said, as she shuffled across the bonnet to make room for Joanne to sidle up to her in the same position. Joanne fingered Jennifer from the rear before assuming her position. "Now, fuck us in turn," Jennifer said, looking lovingly at Joanne before kissing her on the mouth.

Two bitches to do, William thought to himself, as his eyes flitted from one hole to the other and back again. They look like two slaves obediently bent over, just waiting for me to pleasure myself in their pussies, he thought, stroking his shaft as he tried to make his mind up on which one to fuck first.

Joanne felt a cock immediately ram into her hole like a charging bull. Jennifer's eyes widened and a beaming smile broke on her face as she watched her friend's face get banged away from hers as she rebounded off William's thighs now that the full, hard length was deep inside her. Jennifer watched Joanne's face closely to see exactly what effects a good, hard, rear fucking would have on her; she was trying to steal some of the genital delight Joanne was undoubtedly experiencing. Jennifer grabbed at Joanne's swinging left breast while her other hand disappeared between her own legs where she rubbed at her clitoris and massaged her lips, occasionally opening herself up to let the chill air of the night to cool her heated innards.

Joanne huffed and puffed like a marathon-runner as he pounded her from behind, opening her eyes every so often to watch Jennifer watching her – it feels so naughty, she thought, getting fucked in front of my friend.

The thick, hard cock suddenly withdrew completely from Joanne and she felt her pussy ache in anticipation of being filled again but she saw Jennifer start to shoot back and forth. Joanne watched, jealously, as the sexual delight began to show itself across Jennifer's face now. She had to reach down between her legs and squeeze at her clitoris whilst the only cock available fucked at her friend's hole.

Jennifer soon forgot about Joanne and released her breast from her grip as she got into her stride and was pushing her buttocks into his thighs as he charged into her and soon found her upper body gradually lifting from the car, giving her breasts the freedom to crash about recklessly. Joanne looked on, wondering how to enhance her friend's arousal so William could be finished with her. Mmm, she thought, nodding her head in agreement at her mind's vision.

Joanne rolled over onto her back and slithered underneath Jennifer, grabbing at her swinging breasts and holding them tight, sucking back and forth at her nipples. William pounded with more force while Joanne managed to open her legs and sort of wrap them as best she could around both of them. Jennifer raised her torso higher, enjoying the pulling sensation on her breasts – with someone holding and fucking her from behind and another holding her from beneath and helping themselves to her breasts she felt as if she'd been overpowered and could now only let them do as they wished with her; her senses began to short-circuit.

William, using his right hand, snatched at Jennifer's locks and heaved her head back. Jennifer almost screamed out in arousal as William hammered her. Joanne released one breast, letting it smash about her face, sucking at the nipple when she had the chance. Her now free hand wriggled between their squashed-together bodies and found its way to Jennifer's pussy. Joanne massaged Jennifer's clitoris and sneaked the occasional squeeze at the girth that was satisfying her friend – it wasn't a completely altruistic action; as she massaged her friend's clitoris, her knuckles and the like kneaded her own clitoris.

"You cunt-fucking bastard," Jennifer shouted, as she grabbed a firm hold of her friend's breasts and pushed upwards. Joanne rubbed wildly at Jennifer's swelling mound while William took a hold of her locks with both hands now as if he were holding the reigns of a horse and fucked at her mound like a mad-man. "Ahhhhhh," she cried, as her back locked into an arch shape. She remained statue-like for a few seconds while Joanne and William finished her off, completely. She collapsed as if she'd been shot, in a jelly-like heap over Joanne.

"Me; quick, fuck me," Joanne pleaded, trying to poke her head out from under Jennifer to see William. William was already on it; he'd withdrawn from Jennifer and was lifting Jennifer's lazy legs up onto the bonnet so that she straddled Joanne, but in a slumped over fashion. He looked down at the now exposed and helpless, wide open pussy that led directly in front of him. Jennifer's body served to pin Joanne down as if she was having no choice in getting fucked by him. William smiled at the pussy, placed his hands palm down just above her mound, and peeled her open using his thumbs. His pelvis pressed forward and he watched the helmet of his cock poke in between her helpless lips. Joanne let out a long, drawn-out groan as she felt the tip of him probing her, teasingly; if Jennifer hadn't been on her she would have just yanked him into her. William watched intently as he used his cock to loosen her vulnerable hole up. Bang! He furiously packed himself into her.

"Yeah, that's it big boy; keep it up," Joanne said, holding Jennifer by the hips as if were her fucking at her mound. William got straight back up to the rampant rhythm with which he done Jennifer, and seeing her lying so limp over Joanne as a result of his efforts took him to new heights of manliness. He leant over them both, pulling Jennifer slightly to one side so he could see Joanne's face as he fucked her cunt. He could hear Jennifer groaning quietly in his ear as he eyed that cute face of Joanne's that was now twisting up in sordid delight and inspiring him further - his shagging speed rose to that with which a vibrator vibrates. Joanne felt her flesh shivering as the sensation between her legs neared critical; she wrapped her arms tightly around Jennifer's spent body, squeezing tighter and tighter as the always welcome sight of an orgasm came into view. William began growling now in place of his earlier groans. Joanne watched his eyes close and his head tilt back as if looking at the stars overhead, and the veins in his neck stood out as if they were about to explode.

"Ohhh... ohhhh," she cried as she felt something grow at an astounding rate deep in her mound.

"Eeeahhhh," he roared as his pressure-release valve gave way and he began emptying his load into her; he still managed to maintain the rapidity with which he was entering and withdrawing from her, though.

"Ohhh..ohh," she whimpered, as whatever it was growing in her mound burst free into a deep, dizzying, paralysing sensation that surged through her shagged body like a thousand lightning bolts. Joanne's arms flopped out across the bonnet and her mouth dropped open as William filled her with love before slumping over them both, his cock still occasionally thrusting. They all led still for a while, dreamily bathing in their late-night, public pleasure.

"That was some ride home, William," Jennifer said, as she stirred and wriggled free from between them and rectified the way in which her dress hung on her body. William lazily stood himself upright, causing his cock to slip out of Joanne. He restored his trousers to how they were before he'd bumped into them, eyeing Joanne who was still spread over his bonnet and had a little leakage seeping out from between her legs onto the radiator grill. "I'm just glad I was able to oblige," he said, "It was a pleasure." Joanne eventually let herself slip to her feet from the bonnet and put right her dress, smiling smugly. They all quietly climbed into the car and drove off. Changing gear'll never be the same again, William thought, grinning, as they cruised through the lanes to the cottage.

"See you both again, soon I hope and don't worry; it'll be our little secret," he said, as he tooted his horn and disappeared into the lanes.

Jennifer and Joanne awoke late the next day and were sat at the pine breakfast table trying to eat some cornflakes, although the after-effects of drinking so much whisky the night before had considerably suppressed their appetites. Not a word was said about the previous evening, although the grazes on Joanne's knees served as a good reminder, but Jennifer was happy with it being that way and seemingly, so was Joanne. Following their showers and a nice mug of coffee each, their hangovers evaporated with the morning mist and they were soon chatting like old friends again - all was well. It wasn't long, though, before Jennifer was back on the road again, after having promised to visit a little more often in future, as did Joanne.

Back in the South Wales' valleys, Jennifer had just turned into the avenue and was smiling at the oak trees lining her avenue and thinking how she couldn't see herself ever moving away. Her smile soon vanished, though, when she saw an unfamiliar car parked on her drive alongside Andrew's. For a reason she wasn't sure of, she drove straight past and parked up on the roadside some twenty yards further down the avenue, where she sat quietly in the car watching her house as if on a stake-out, with the word 'secret' rolling through her mind.

About twenty minutes passed and, nothing. She began wondering whether she was being a little silly – it wouldn't be that unusual for someone to be visiting Andrew for one reason or another, she thought, but then he wasn't expecting me back until late in the evening because I'd planned on spending the Sunday day up in Castleton; the plan had changed because today, Jennifer was missing Andrew more than usual for a reason she couldn't quite fathom. She began slowly reversing the car up the road, peering at the front door all-the-while. As she neared, one of the oak trees temporarily obscured her view, giving her a second to check for other traffic as she rolled on by – it was clear. As the tree began to give way she felt her body tremble and her tummy felt as if she were on a roller-coaster ride – the front door was open. She quickly gathered herself, stopped the car, and slipped the gear-change into first. Her whole body trembled as she edged the car forward a little, trying to remain camouflaged as best she could without losing sight of the door. She glimpsed a figure stepping out from the darkness of the hall. She suddenly felt as if she'd been whipped away by a distant black hole in another universe and it seemed to be sucking the breath from her lungs and was tossing her about all ways making her feel sick and dizzy and breathless. It's...

XXX

Next week – Gone Fishing