Jennifer's Sexual Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked across at Michael.

‘Mine needs filling, too.’

When the boys didn’t move straight away she said, ‘Get a move on, they really need to be filled now.’

David exchanged glances with Michael. This sexually assertive Jennifer was so different to the girl they were told she had been just a few short weeks ago and David especially liked the change, so they got up on to their knees and David put the head of his cock in Alessa’s pussy. Jennifer touched the tip of the vibrator to the ridge just below the head of David’s cock, right where it disappeared inside Alessa’s pussy and, as he fed more of his cock into her best friend’s pussy, Jennifer put the long, thin toy parallel to his cock and pushed it in at the same time, making Alessa scream with pleasure at the feeling of her pussy being stretched by a cock that was already bigger than that of her own boyfriend, then being stretched further by the vibrator being forced in with it.

David yelled ‘Oh fuck, that’s good. You should try this Michael.’

‘Try what?’

‘You should hold off from cumming in that end and wait till you feel what Jennifer does at this end.’

‘Hey’ she said. ‘I didn’t mean you to do that. I want to cum too.’

He looked down at her and said ‘Don’t worry hon’,’ we’ll make the wait worth your while. You’ll have all three of us working on you.’

Michael just managed to hold back from cumming while he was fucking Jennifer but David carried on moving in and out, his movements being matched by the vibrator, until he was taken over the edge and filled Alessa with his load. Alessa thought she’d pass out from the pleasure of it all.

David and Michael then switched places and Michael got the benefit of the vibrator being pushed in alongside his cock while Jennifer got a bigger cock in her pussy.

Alessa nearly passed out as she came again.

Michael pulled out of Alessa’s pussy, which now had two loads in it, and Jennifer bent her head up to lick and suck both loads out.

David had pushed his cock into Jennifer while Alessa lowered her head to lick Jennifer’s clitoris, now that she could concentrate a bit instead of the almost constant orgasm of the previous ten minutes.

Just after Michael had cum, David pointed to his nipple, winked and pointed at Jennifer.

Michael nodded, he understood. He laid down, managed to get Jennifer’s left nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, flicking the swollen bud with his tongue at the same time.

‘I said we’d make it worth your while, Jennifer’ said David.

Jennifer couldn’t take this treble assault on her senses for very long and was soon in orgasm-heaven.

‘Come on then’ said Jennifer, ‘the taxi will be here in about half-an-hour.’

It was when they were packing up their things and getting ready to put their clothes back on that Jennifer realized she had ripped her top off earlier. It was now just a funny shaped piece of cloth suitable only as a dishrag.

‘David, will you lend me your t-shirt, please. I can’t go back to campus looking like this.’

‘No.’

‘Oh, go on. Lend it to me...I’ll make it worth your while’ she said, coming up to him and giving him a little kiss and cuddle.

‘How are you going to make it “worth my while?”‘ he asked.

‘Like this.’

She dropped to her knees in front of him, took his limp cock in her hand, lifted it up towards her mouth and planted little kisses all over the tip.

He couldn’t believe the effect this girl had on him because he’d thought his cock was totally spent, not a dribble of cum left in it, yet his member was getting hard again and, with a few more kisses, was fully erect.

Jennifer wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and slowly pushed her head forwards until his pubes were tickling her nose. Then he felt her tongue licking his balls at the same time. She moved her head back until just the tip of his cock was in her mouth, then forward and licked his balls again.

Not to be outdone, Alessa dropped to her knees in front of Michael and did the same thing to him.

He turned his head to Michael standing next to him and, with a smirk on his face, said ‘Michael, I told you it would be worth our while, didn’t I, that they were going to fuck our brains out.’

Both girls pumped their heads backwards and forwards, using their mouths like cunts, until Michael and David groaned and released their seed deep down their girlfriend’s throats.

‘Ok?’ said Jennifer, standing up wiping a little dribble of cum from the corner of her mouth and licking it off her finger.

‘Oh yes,’ said David, ‘very ok.’

However, when Jennifer put David’s t-shirt on she found that, whereas it was a bit tight on David, on her it was so stretched that it didn’t really conceal anything. Her boobs were actually squashed out of the bottom so much that she had to keep holding on to the hem to stop it from riding up to her neck straight away.

The taxi arrived and the same cabby who brought them there got out to help load the gear into the trunk.

He noticed what Jennifer was wearing and said ‘Hang on a mo,’ weren’t you wearing a white t-shirt earlier, like that other girl?’

He had a little chuckle when Jennifer showed him what was left of it and asked her, ‘What happened to it?’

‘Jennifer gave him a very cheeky smile and answered, ‘I ripped it off.’

He grinned back and said, ‘You’ve obviously been, er, enjoying yourselves.’

They got into the taxi and rode back to the campus.

12