Jenni's Senseless Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mais naturellement, cher Madame Lee, anything at all that you wish."

"Good. Please lie on your back while I remove your stockings." Evangeline swivels without seeming effort, extending her legs. Lee kneels on the bed next to her, leans over and inserts her tongue in the girl's navel. Evangeline jumps slightly, then moans as Lee licks and swirls her tongue in and around one of Evangeline's erogenous zones. She then deposits a series of small kisses over the girl's gently rounded belly, moving down to the tuft of hair. Taking a few of the silky hairs in her mouth, Lee tugs gently, restarting Evangeline's moans and precipitating involuntary shivers along the girl's exquisite body. As her fingers slowly roll each stocking down those perfect legs, Lee follows with her lips and tongue, thoroughly enjoying the sensations she was causing and receiving. As the gossamer fabric departs a delicate foot, Lee holds it gently in her hands, watching the girl intently. The girl licks her full lips and Lee bends to suck each toe in succession, bathing them with the moisture of adoration.

Pausing when both feet have been thoroughly laved, and smiling at the girl's almost imperceptible writhing, Lee admires again the body stretched before her. Evangeline's breasts are firm and rounded, her pectorals enabling them to thrust boldly forward, their pale flesh smooth and unblemished, save for a tiny mole next to the nipple of the left breast. Below, is a slender hourglass shape that spreads enticingly to the swell of her perfectly contoured hips. The span of her belly stretches invitingly between them, presenting a sensuous little curve, with the shaded hollow of her navel marking its center point. The pronounced arch of her mound of Venus lifts in a distinctly prominent arch that conveys a promise of her innate sexuality. Her thighs are firm and shapely, the valley between curving inward to meet delta of her femininity. From there her incredibly long legs descend as elegantly turned columns, narrowing gently to her dimpled knees, eye appealing in their graceful curved symmetry. She was a vision of delightful, youthful beauty in the full bloom of womanhood, completed finally by the intriguing contours of her firmly muscled calves (her gastrocnemiae must have been designed by Leonardo himself), beautifully curved as they descend to the dainty shape of her ankles.

Though reluctant to leave the bodyscape thus presented, Lee motions the girl to rollover on her belly. Accomplishing the task with sensual precision, the girl - Eve, as Lee now preferred to think of her - lay with her head turned to one side, her hair stretched over her alabaster shoulder in waves. Her trapezius muscles, though the epitome of feminine softness, nevertheless give an impression of the strength and endurance of a swimmer, while the erector spinae muscles alongside her spine lead the eye to the iliac crest and gluteus muscles known to layman as a 'ten-point ass.'

Lee moves forward on her knees, nudging the girl's legs apart and up until they are resting on her thighs. With the perfect woman's perfect rosebud and vulva displayed and open to her, she gently strokes her fingers up those endless legs until she is able to feel the warmth of that essential, secret symbol of Eve's femaleness radiating against her hand. Moving delicately, she repositions her fingers, placing one on each side of the sacred opening to the waiting sheath of love to stroke lightly against the soft, moist flesh. Both fingers move synchronously, stroking slowly up and down over the sensitive flesh while at the same time pulling slightly sideways to draw apart the twin lips that stand sentry to the sanctuary of her womb. The girl, Eve, can barely hold herself still under Lee's tender and increasingly intimate ministrations. She gives vent to her rising passion in a torrent: "Ah, Madame, vous faites flotter mon coeur. Je ne peux pas le soutenir si vous ne me donnez pas bientôt le dégagement sexuel." (Oh, madam, you are causing my heart to flutter. I cannot bear it if you do not soon give me sexual release.) The saturated heat of Eve's inner parts and the faint lifting of her hips provide the invitation to accompany her words.

Lee's only response is to press both fingers into the center of the girl's vagina. Her movements remain gentle as she slowly eases her fingers ever further inside, to stroke their tips against the soft inner walls as she tests their texture and surveys the shape and contours of the lush channel of love that is totally free for her to manipulate at will. With her fingers continuing their lazy exploration, waves of pleasure start to roll through Eve's body and she happily lets Lee test and stretch at the pliant walls of the sheath of her inner flesh to inspire new, guttural sounds of acceptance, pleasure and welcome to come from the back of her throat.

For a long time Lee continues to explore and assess the faintly ribbed texture of her smooth inner walls by stroking and rubbing gently at them with her fingertips in a way that she knows can give Eve only pleasure. As she does so, her fingers gradually press deeper until reaching the round knob of her cervix, its surface smooth and hard as she strokes and caresses it at length before using the tip of one finger to circle it repeatedly.

With Eve now more than content to be at the mercy of her enticing caresses, and twisting to smile back at Lee in appreciation, she moves the ball of her forefinger to the front face of Eve's clasping sheath, stroking its tip unhurriedly over the soft and faintly textured muscle until she finds the small, coin-sized circle of smooth skin that marks her G-spot. Eve moans in surprised ecstasy at the new intensity of the already extraordinarily sweet sensations that are coursing through her body and consuming her conscious mind. The electric charge now resounding through her in a never-ending wave of unadulterated joy, had an exotic delight about it that was irresistible. Unable to help herself, she moaned out loud again with undisguised glee.

As Lee hears her moans, she moves her thumb to press it against the hood of soft flesh that shields her clitoris. The pressure she is exerting varies, sometimes firm and sometimes gentle, sometimes direct and sometimes in a rubbing motion. It sends new waves of pleasure soaring through her body, waves which grow in force when she gently presses the fold of flesh aside to place the ball of her thumb on the small but distinctive knob of her clitoris. Her movement now firm and positive, is a deliberate stimulation of the susceptible bud that she knew could only add to her desire. In a final act of homage to the beautiful creature at her disposal, Lee leans forward and swipes her tongue across Eve's anus. Now the orgasm that has been hovering just below the surface of her sensibilities hits her with incredible force. Her belly knots for an instant - a glorious, breath-stopping convulsion that all but paralyzes her and fills her with a sense of impending triumph and joy. Suddenly, she convulses with a wild sexual scream of passion, her hips jerking with spasms of lust that then break into a series of powerful, rhythmic contractions that seem to clutch and crush at Lee's fingers in waves. It is followed by an overpowering tremor that seizes her, making her body buck and convulse in uncontrollable ecstasy. With her head flung back and her nostrils flaring as she struggles to drag air into her suddenly empty lungs, Eve tenses and a wild, rapturous release takes hold of her. She reaches a height so dizzying, a pinnacle of pleasure so great, that her mind threatens to burst from the sheer pleasure of it and now her cries mingle loudly with the watchers in the quiet stillness of the room.

As Eve lies motionless in rapturous ecstasy, whimpering quietly, Lee quickly moves to tie two of the scarves around her wrists, then securing them to the bedposts. Beckoning to Jon, she pulls several pillows down and as Jon raises her body positions them under Eve's glorious belly, elevating her marvelous ass. Then, she uses the remaining scarves to bind Eve's ankles to her thighs. As Eve begins to regain her faculties, Jon and Lee tuck her knees up alongside her body so her ass and cunt are essentially presented for their pleasure. Lee pulls Jon over to kneel behind Eve, as she first swallows his cock and then bathes it copiously with her saliva. Jon is groaning at this treatment, but cannot take his eyes off the adorable girl tied helpless and awaiting his fiery fuck stick. Madam Carol hands Lee a tube of lubricant, from which she squeezes a handful and smears it over Eve's delicately hued, crinkly rosebud. Jon smiles broadly as one of his fantasies is about to be fulfilled.

As Jon approaches the helpless girl's ass, Lee slides off the bed and goes to the bedside chest, where she withdraws a formidable strap-on. Buckling it tightly about her waist and thighs, and fitting the smaller projection in her own pussy, she smears additional lubricant on the bulbous tip and returns to the main scene. The music changes to a wild arrangement of Dance Macabre by Camille Saint-Saens as Jon first teases Eve's pussy with his rod, running it up her slit to her clit and back several times. Eve begins to buck back at him as she attempts to capture his cock in her burning gash, but Jon denies her this comfort. As her whimpering and pleading gain in volume, Jon places the head of his cock at her anal ring, applies pressure and recites the following:

"Tap, tap, tap - death sits on the tombstone and drums with his heel. Tap, tap, tap - death tunes up his fiddle and plays a weird reel. The winter wind blows, the night is dark The tall trees groan aloud; White skeletons dance across the sky; Running and leaping beneath their huge shrouds. Tap, tap, tap - What a horrible sound! The rattle of bones as they dance round and round! But Listen! The night is ending and here comes the day! And death and his dancers have vanished away!"

With the last line, Jon thrusts fully into Eve's dainty rectum, accompanied by her high-pitched wail of pain. Her head flies up again as she pleads, "Nooooooon. Arrêter s'il vous plait, monsieur. Je ne peux pas soutenir la douleur!" Jon pulls his mighty tool back, stretching her rectum with it, and squirts additional lubricant on the shaft, before sliding slowly back inside the lovely girl. At this point, as Jon thrusts into Eve, Lee approaches Jon and presses the tip of her strap-on to his own rectum. Grasping him firmly about the waist, she says, "Buggered is as bugger does, my dear," as she slides her own shaft home as the music of the Dance Macabre swirls about them all. As Jon, the meat in the erotic sandwich, thrusts repeatedly into Eve's ass with his iron-hard cock, Lee matches his thrusts and rubs her diamond-hard nipples into his back. The three move pendulum-like, faster and faster, thrusting and screaming out their, now, ecstasy as nerve endings are tormented beyond what they thought possible. At last, la petite mort overcame them all in a blinding frenzy of orgasmic fury, and they collapsed onto the bed exhausted, chests heaving. There was not a dry penis or pussy in the room as the music ended.

Thus, with simultaneous strokes, were Jon's and Lee's buggering fantasies fulfilled. The room slowly emptied and Madam Carol's staff helped the 'stars' to the washroom to cleanse and refresh themselves before returning to their apartments. Lee and Jon were particularly tender with Eve, assisting her in any way possible, gently sponging her body and rubbing soothing oils into her ravaged, delicate tissues. She assured them that she was no anal virgin and was perfectly fine. She hugged and kissed Lee, thanking her profusely for her initial attentions to her pussy. She offered to return the favor and, for a moment, Lee was tempted, but she declined gracefully, explaining they needed to sleep and prepare for an early departure in the morning. Next, Eve pinched Jon's check, calling him "enfant terrible," but softening the words with a gentle pull at his deflated rod. She presented him with an open-mouthed kiss and whispered, "Merci, Monsieur Jon, for taking it slow with me until the pleasure overcame me."

With no regrets, and satisfaction all 'round, the participants took their leave, as shall we, to travel into the next episode to rejoin our other naughty couple.

Jenni's Senseless Delight Part 11 [part 11 of 12]

We leave Jon and Lee momentarily to rejoin our other swapped couple in the Alps for another round of erotic fun. A surprise awaits.

Jenni & Hook

Laurent and his crew had arrived with a variety of sex toys and a multitude of lights and cameras. Things were soon rolling along and Hook introduced Jenni to a 'vertical 69' maneuver (with her Ben Wa balls still inserted deep in her vagina). They then retired to the bathrooms to prepare for the next scene to be filmed.

"Tranquillité! Et Action!" shouted Laurent.

Jenni is perched on the bed in a lycra halter, cherry print mini dress with contrast trim and red garters. Sheer black stocking emphasize her slim legs, drawing the eye downward to her open-toed cherry and black, 4-inch pumps. The package promises to be as delectable as a cherry pie. Hook strolls into the bedroom in a pair of silk boxer shorts, carrying two glasses and a bottle of Champagne. He pauses to take in the vision on the bed and remarks laconically, "Don't you look good enough to eat, Jenni luv."


With her usual bubbly giggle, she gives him an exaggerated wink and replies, "That depends on you, handsome; do you have the right utensils?"

"God, you are a cheeky little bitch," he laughs as he sits down on the bed next to Jenni, unwraps the foil, and pops the cork, catching the frothing wine in the glasses. As Hook strokes her silk-encased leg, Jenni gives him a smoldering look, batting her long eyelashes at him as she sips the bubbly. Encouraged, he plays a bit with the garters, allowing his fingers to brush the smooth flesh that provided the transition to a different sort of liquid refreshment. It is clear, despite Jenni's 'modest' pose, with her legs held tightly together, that the wardrobe mistress has slighted her in the panty department. They drain their glasses and Hook fills them again. But this time, he takes Jenni's glass, sets it down on the table and quickly cuffs her wrists to the bed. He worked so quickly, she barely had time to blink and process what had just happened. Just as it registers, her ankles are tied to each corner of the bed and he slides a soft blindfold over her eyes. Jenni starts to protest, but his lips crush hers and he pulls away, whispering, "Don't worry baby, and don't ask questions."

Jenni is a bit startled, but not afraid. They had briefly discussed a bit of B&D for the film, but without many details. OK, so now we'll just see how it plays out. Naturally enough, the mini dress is the first casualty of Hook's rising ardor. The front fasteners make it a quick job to display her entire front to public view, and the garters are easily released. She feels cold liquid dripping over her breasts and down her stomach to pool in her navel. She shivers a bit at the cold until she feels his warm lips and tongue follow the path the Champagne had marked out. His lips trail lower and Jenni can hear him deeply inhale her scent as his face becomes positioned between her legs. The tip of his tongue touches her clit and it shoots a current through her neurons. She moans and tenses, thinking she knows what is coming next. But, she is wrong. Jenni feels the chilled champagne running over her clit and jerks her pelvis upward as the liquid seeps between her labia and Hook spreads them with his fingers. Finally, the flow pools in the crack of her ass before dripping onto the bed. As before, he laps up the liquid, making her entire body quiver at his touch.

She next tries raising her hips to meet his tongue, but he gently presses her back onto the bed. There is the sound of a drawer opening and she gasps in surprise, shock even; she feels both pain and pleasure as he tightens clamps around her nipples. First tugging the chain looped between them to elicit another gasp, he leans over to lick the under curve of each breast, up to the areoles, and onto each nipple. His hands move down to grasp her hips and she feels a lubed finger slide across her ass. "No, no, noooooooo. Damn you, Hook, you know I don't like you messing with my little arse!"

"Now, now, Jenni, my luv, just relax; this isn't what you think...yet," as his fingers slide back again. She feels him begin to insert anal beads and also feels his hot breath against her Champagne-wetted pussy. With the insertion of each bead, his tongue flicks her hard clit. He is driving her nearly insane, flipping among revulsion, ecstasy, and pain...and he knows it!

"Please baby, stop torturing me and fuck me now," she begs him.

As the last bead is carefully inserted inside of Jenni's anus, Hook drives his tongue into the center of her being. She can hold back no longer and begins to flood his face with her own frothing cum juices. He is relentless, continuing to skewer her with his tongue. His thumb then moves over her clit and brings her to another incredible orgasm. As she is still shuddering, he slowly licks and kisses his way to her neck, dragging his steely hardness along her body. Jenni needs him so badly at this point that her breathing turns ragged and labored. As he sucks and nibbles at her neck, she feels the head of his magnificent cock slide from her ass to her clit. With superb control, he plunges himself deep into her eager, pulsating, pink pussy, his lips crushed against hers and his tongue dueling with hers. His cock is gripped in her velvet sheath, a perfect fit as he brings her to heights she had never experienced before.

Reaching back, Hook unties Jenni's ankles and lifts her legs up over his shoulders while he continues to fuck deeply into her willing body. Next, he removes the blindfold and nipple clamps and their eyes lock as he frees her wrists from the cuffs. Unexpectedly, he pulls out and flips the gorgeous young blonde over onto her hands and knees, losing the remnants of the mini dress in the process, and reenters her vulva from behind. Jenni immediately begins to spasm and cums again. As Hook continues to thrust into her, he slowly starts to pull the beads out. Each time her pussy grips his cock and spasms around it, he removes another bead, until the last one is out. His tempo slows and Jenni tries to catch her breath. She has never felt so much pleasure before and as he pulls himself from her, she is a little disappointed that it's over. Even the hardened film crew is in awe as the young blonde sexpot stretches, totally nude, save her stockings and shoes, dampened with Champagne and leaking cum from her red and swollen pussy.

"As good as that was, you're holding out on me, luv," he says while trying to get his own breathing under control.

"Darling man, you've done it again. That was the most fantastic fuck of my young life. Why am I holding out on you?" pouted Jenni.

"A pity, really; I expected that the way you were convulsing that those Ben Wa balls would have shot halfway across the room," he said chuckling.

"My god, I clean forgot about those tinkling things. But how in hell did you expect me to expel them when you had your bloody great dick stuffed up my innards?"

Hook laughs and asks her if she thinks she might now be able to let the balls see the light of day again, seeing as how she is no longer stuffed to the gills with a 'bloody great dick'. Jenni grins as she sits up on the edge of the bed, legs spread, and pulls her labia apart. With a look of intense concentration, she strains her vaginal muscles, giving a silent prayer of thanks for the Kegels she had practiced. All eyes are focused on Jenni's cunt as the inner lips unfold and a colored ball begins to emerge. Suddenly, with a groan from Jenni, it pops out onto the floor and rolls to the feet of a cinematographer. With typical French aplomb, he picks it up, holds it under his nose, swirls it around in his mouth and declares, "Mes amis, c'est un cru de ministre, soixante neuf!" (My friends, it is a premier vintage, sixty-nine!) This is greeted by uproarious laughter, including Jenni, who walks over to the young man and gives him some English tongue.