Jenny and Jack Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs Chen you are a very sexy looking woman, now turn around slowly so I can see you from all angles."

I slowly turned, listening to the click of the camera and Jack's encouraging compliments.

As my back was toward him he said, "Mrs Chen, you have a great bottom, now stay like that but take off your skirt."

With my back still toward him I unfastened the skirt, stooped down and slid it down slowly over my thighs.

As I waited for his next instruction I sensed him moving closer and then he said, "Mrs Chen, if you are to be a star in one of my movies you will have to become accustomed very quickly to men you haven't met before not only seeing you naked but touching you intimately and, ultimately, have sex with them. How do you feel about that?"

I wasn't sure what to say but to keep within the role play I replied, "I suppose it will be OK provided that they are reasonable looking and respectful."

"Good, I need to be sure that if I give you the job you will not back out during the making of any movie so in this next part of the audition I will be testing how you react to being touched intimately by a man you have only just met."

As Jack finished talking I felt his breath behind my ear and then his hands came around me and cupped my breasts.

It felt incredibly erotic as he squeezed them and pulled my nipples quite roughly saying, "If we make a movie I might have to get one of the men to ejaculate all over your tits Mrs Chen, would you like that?"

"One of the men?" I responded with a sound of genuine concern in my voice.

"Didn't I tell you? All of my movies have more than one man with each woman. It gives me much more scope for imagination.

I was not sure how to respond so I just stood there silently as he released my breasts.

"Now move your feet apart Mrs Chen."

As he spoke I could hear that he was still quite close behind me. I shuffled my feet apart a little until he said, "Further apart please Mrs Chen, about two feet."

I did as he asked and listened as he continued, "Now adjust the two lace strings between your legs so that your pussy is completely uncovered."

I reached down and pulled the lace strings away from where they had gathered in the centre.

"Mrs Chen, for this next part of the audition I first want you to check, using your fingers, that both your vagina and anus are completely uncovered."

I felt a strange excitement as I re-checked the gap in the knickers with my fingers brushing over the baby smooth hairless skin between my legs. The role play was so realistic I was starting to imagine that it was real.

"Now bend forward."

This seemed so rude but in the context of the role play I felt excited but still shy. After all it was only during this past week that I had experienced being naked and having sex with a man other than my husband.

With my feet still about two feet apart I tentatively leaned forward a little.

"Further Mrs Chen, I want to see what you are hiding between your legs."

My torso was now parallel with the floor as I waited for Jack's next instruction. I could feel that my labia and anus were completely exposed to Jack and I blushed as I heard his camera recording my exposure.

Suddenly I squealed with surprise as he thrust his hand between my open legs.

I instinctively started to straighten my body and close my legs but he immediately said quite authoritatively, "Stay bent over with your feet apart Mrs Chen." I held the pose but gasped as his fingers brushed over the smooth hairless flesh of my labia. He then cupped the whole of my fleshy lips in his hand; squeezing and feeling me.

I felt wet and as he released his grip I gasped again as he opened my wet lips by running the tips of his fingers between them.

"Very nice Mrs Chen, very promising, I like my potential stars to be wet when I audition them."

He briefly eased the tip of one finger inside me before saying, "Very good so far Mrs Chen, now please go and lay on the bed."

I straightened up, walked over to the bed and climbed onto the sheets. I sat and waited as Jack reached for the box he had bought earlier. I watched him unpack the sex toy and hold it up for me to see.

He then passed it to me together with a tube of lubricating jelly that had come with it.

"This is your co-star for today Mrs Chen. This next part of the audition is probably the part most new women have trouble with. I already have some great shots of you and your breasts but now we will concentrate between your legs. Lay your co-star between your breasts and get to know him because he'll be fucking you later on.

I placed the big toy penis between my breasts as Jack continued, "Now lay back and open your legs Mrs Chen."

I did as he asked and heard the camera clicking as I slowly opened my legs.

"Wider please Mrs Chen, I want to see every detail of your cunt."

As I opened them wider I felt a naughty thrill to be showing my self like this.

"That's great Mrs Chen," said Jack as he focussed the camera between my open thighs.

"Now use your hands to help lift and bend your knees. Lift them back so they are close to your breasts.

As I pulled my knees up and apart I don't think that I had never felt so exposed.

"You're doing very well Mrs Chen; it is usually at this stage, when showing both their arsehole and cunt that some of my new recruits fail."

Now relax your legs but keep your knees bent and your feet near to your bum. I did as he asked, still feeling fully exposed as he clicked away with the camera.

"Now reach down between your legs Mrs Chen and pull your cunt lips apart."

By now this naughty role play was really turning me on. As I touched my self I could feel that I was soaking wet. Just like a porno movie star I touched my self and then opened my self for Jack and his camera.

"Mrs Chen, you are a natural," Jack exclaimed as he gazed between my open legs through the camera lens at my rudely open vagina.

He moved around the bed and retrieved the sex toy and the tube of lubricating jelly from between my breasts.

I was still holding my vaginal lips open as I watched him squeeze a large blob of jelly onto the toy penis.

"I'm just preparing your co-star," he said with a grin as he spread the jelly all over the head and shaft of the new toy.

"OK, Mrs Chen, Take the penis from me."

I reached out with one hand, the other still touching between my legs, and took the toy from him.

"Mrs Chen, now I want you to insert the toy into your vagina. I want to see you firstly rubbing the head between your lips and then want to see you push the whole length inside you while I take more pictures."

I let my legs relax and my knees fall wide open as I positioned the head of this rubber penis between the lips of my wet hole.

I glanced toward Jack as he took the first picture. It felt incredibly erotic as I rubbed the head to and fro between my lips.

I noticed Jack unzip his trousers as he said, "Push the head inside you Mrs Chen."

I was still looking at him as he unfastened his trousers and pushed them down to the floor.

His underpants quickly followed as he continued, "Push it further in Mrs Chen, I want to see your cunt stretched around it."

I watched Jack grip his erect penis and start to rub him self as I pushed more and more of the rubber penis inside me.

"Fuck your self, Mrs Chen make your self cum while I watch."

I don't think I had ever felt so uninhibited in my life as I started to boldly thrust the rubber penis into my self. I was using one hand and as I watched Jack holding his erection in one hand and taking pictures with the other, I moved my free hand up to my breasts.

I caressed my breasts, feeling the wonderful sensations radiating out from my nipples as I penetrated my self with the rubber penis. I closed my eyes as I felt the familiar feelings start to take over my senses. I was now thrusting my hips against the big rubber penis, as I pressed it deep inside me. I was almost oblivious to the fact that it was not real. My whole being was concentrated on the desire to reach an orgasm. The penis felt good as images of me being taken mercilessly flashed through my mind. Somewhere in the distance I could hear the click of the camera as my body convulsed and my screams of ecstasy filled the room. With the rubber penis still pushed deep inside me but my moans subsiding I opened my eyes as I felt Jack climb onto the bed. He crawled up and crouched above me with his knees either side of my head.

As he placed his hands behind my head, lifting me until his erect penis was pushing against my mouth, he said, "Now Mrs Chen, I am going to fuck your mouth."

I opened my mouth willingly, sensing his incredible lust. He leaned over my head, supporting and pulling it towards him with both hands. I closed my lips around the shaft as he pushed the whole length past my lips. I remembered and had learned from the other night how to swallow and take him in my throat. I gagged a few times but felt determined to show him how I had learned and how I was eager to feel him lose control.

I shifted my face a little so that I could still breathe through my nose. I felt incredibly proud that I had made him feel so aroused and eagerly sucked on his penis as he began thrusting urgently into my throat. I could feel the sweat of his belly on my face and hear his almost animal sounding grunts. I was sure that his penis was growing bigger than ever in my mouth as I felt his pace falter for a moment. His shaft started to pulsate against my tongue and then the now familiar slightly salty taste as he ejaculated into my throat and mouth. I swallowed eagerly, enjoying this newly discovered me.

Finally he relaxed his grip on my head and slid his penis out from between my lips.

"Mrs Chen," he said with a very large grin, you definitely have the job!"

We spent the rest of the day walking together and enjoying each other's company. I had never expected any of the events of the past week to happen but a deep sadness was filling me because today was our last day together before he flew back home.

Later I drove him to the airport and stayed with him as long as possible before I had to bid him farewell. As we hugged each other tightly we both declared our love for each other and in between my tears I promised him I would always be here for him and he promised he would return.

Jenny and Jack

Chapter 6

ORGASM WITH A STRANGER

The first few weeks after Jack's visit were painful but somehow I carried on and concentrated on trying to feel positive and to look forward to the next time. We exchanged emails almost daily. My education continued via his emails and his graphic descriptions of his fantasies.

At first I was shocked when he first told how he often had fantasies of watching me being taken by another man. I explained to him that it might be OK in fantasies but in real life it was different. The topic was forgotten for a while until I admitted to him in one of my emails how much I missed the wonderful sex we had experienced together. His reply shocked me again when he suggested he would not mind if I 'used' another man for satisfaction provided that it was only lust and, most important of all, that I give him a full description of what happened!

I told him that there was no way I could do anything like that but added, jokingly, that if I did I would surely tell him all the details. Little did I know then that I would soon be telling him all about a very naughty and erotic experience.

In another email Jack had attached a folder and said it was pictures of his favourite porn star. My initial reaction was not to open it because the idea of him lusting over a porn star somehow made me feel jealous. Eventually curiosity got the better of me and I opened the file. I felt shocked as I found my self staring at images of me. Jack had greatly improved my self esteem by always telling me how sexy he found me. Now, as I looked at the pictures he had taken during our fantasy role play game I felt a little embarrassed. I could only see a hint of shyness as I had boldly followed his instructions during the make believe porno casting. Any feelings of embarrassment faded as I looked at the images that Jack had taken and saw a sexy confident woman staring back at me.

A few days later I was enjoying a night out at a restaurant with an old school friend called Linda She had divorced a year or so ago and as we enjoyed a bottle of wine and some pleasant food I asked her if she had met anyone else. She smiled and said no but then told me about a dating club she had recently joined.

I wanted to tell her all about Jack but decided to keep him secret, just for a while at least. I did tell her about the state of my marriage though and she shocked me by saying, "I bet you miss the sex!"

I had known Linda for years but had never discussed my sex life before. I felt my cheeks flush as I replied, "Yes, I suppose I do, but not with my husband."

Linda then said, "Jenny, this weekend we have one of our special meetings at the dating club. Why not come along with me and have some fun?"

"I'm not looking for a date Linda," I replied.

"I know you're not but come along with me and I promise you will have an enjoyable time."

I took another sip from my wine looked across to Linda and said, yes, OK, why not?

I'll come."

Linda arranged to pick me up on Saturday evening and drive me to the venue.

All day Saturday I kept being tempted to call Linda to say I'd changed my mind but eventually, still feeling uncertain, I had a shower and got dressed ready to go with Linda.

The venue was not far away and we soon arrived and walked inside together.

As we entered we were given a large glass of wine. We joined some of the other women that Linda knew and started chatting.

After a few glasses of wine I was surprised by the change of topic in the conversation. Linda and some of the others were looking around at the men and saying things like, "I bet his is only small. Or, he looks like he's got a big one!"

I turned to Linda and said are you talking about what I think you are talking about?"

Linda giggled as she replied, yes, we are trying to guess the size of the men's cocks!"

I was a little shocked, not because of the topic of conversation but because I had always assumed that Linda was very conservative and the last person I would have imagined to be discussing men's penises like this.

Before I could reply Linda continued, "At these special meetings we play a naughty game."

Maybe it was the wine or maybe it was the fact that ever since we had arrived I'd noticed the men looking us all up and down as if they were undressing us in their minds. Now it would seem the women were doing the same to the men.

Suddenly I was very curious to find out more about this game of theirs.

"Tell me more Linda, please."

Linda took me to one side and said in a quiet but excited voice, "You will notice very soon that most of the men will leave the room. A little while later some of the women will also leave the room."

"And?" I enquired, not sure where this was going.

"In the adjoining room there are a series of small changing cubicles," Linda continued. "Each cubicle is divided into two with a partition to make a pair. When the men leave us in a few minutes time they will go next door and each enter one of the pairs of cubicles. Once inside they will strip naked and wait."

"Wait for what?"

"They wait for a woman to enter the adjoining the half of their cubicle. The whole of the room is dark including the cubicles. Before the men enter they will be given two tickets with the same number on. When the women enter they are also given two tickets.

Once inside the man will pass one of his tickets through one of the cut out holes............................."

"Cut out holes!" I exclaimed what are they for?"

Linda was starting to sound excited as she continued, "there are three holes in the partition, two side by side at approximately chest height and one below at approximately crotch height.

It is completely dark inside and the idea of the game is for the woman to check out the man with her hands and then, later on, when we are all back here she will try to recognise him fully clothed."

"Sounds like fun," I said, are their any rules as to what we can or can't touch?"

"Linda started to giggle as she said, "The only rule is that if the woman gets bold and starts to touch the man intimately then she has automatically invited him to play the second half of the game."

"Second half?" I asked, inquisitively.

"It's entirely up to the woman but if she invites him to play the second half of the game by touching or feeling his bulge she must pass her ticket through to him. He will then use his hands to check you out and then try to guess your identity later on when we are all back here."

I thought I understood but felt uncertain and had more questions.

"So how many times have you played this game Linda?" I asked.

"Every time since my first visit," said Linda with a grin, "and I invited the man to play the second half each time."

I felt shocked but at the same time intrigued by my friend's revelations.

"Have you ever guessed which man it was afterwards?" I enquired.

"No, never, but it was a great experience to have in the cubicle."

By now the men had nearly all left the room I could tell by the excited sound of the women's conversations that most of them would soon follow.

I felt curious and realised that I had a strong desire to take part.

"One last question Linda," I said, "Do you take off any of your clothes when you are in there?"

Linda sounded a little embarrassed as she said, "it is entirely your choice but I always strip completely naked! I discovered that it really turned me on to be naked but safely anonymous in the dark cubicle allowing an unknown man to touch me anywhere he wished."

As Linda finished speaking we noticed that most of the women were walking toward the adjoining room.

I hesitated for a moment before deciding it would be a fun new experience. At the entrance to the room we were all handed our two tickets.

We were soon in the darkened room. The cubicles were around the edges on all four walls. Each of the pairs of doors was very dimly lit with the words Lady or Gentleman just visible.

Linda whispered, "Good luck," as I approached one of the doors. As I got close I saw that it had another dimly lit sign saying' unoccupied.

I opened the door and went inside, closing and locking it behind me. I wondered which of the men was in the adjoining cubicle. The wine, and the anticipation of what might happen next, was making me feel like a nervous and excited schoolgirl. The cubicle was completely dark inside and thinking to my self, "If Linda strips naked then so will I," I started to undress.

Before I had spent the wonderful week with Jack I would never have done anything like this. Now, as I took off my clothes, already knowing that I intended to let the stranger who was only a few feet away in the dark touch me I felt liberated, ready to try this new experience.

My clothes and underwear were soon folded in a neat pile on the floor in the corner of the room. In my head I was already agreeing with Linda that being naked in this situation was turning me on. I ran my hands over my breasts and then down over my naked body. I ran a hand over my smooth hairless mound and then between my legs to my hairless labia, liking how it felt and pleased that I had kept up the new habit of regularly visiting a beauty salon to be waxed.

I took a few steps toward the dividing wall, putting my hands out in front of me to feel where it was. Having found it I then felt around for the holes. I suppressed a gasp of surprise as the man on the other side pushed his hand through and touched mine. I realised he was passing me his ticket. I took it from him and then placed it with my clothes on the floor before returning to the partition.