Jenny Bangs a Wedding: Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to my room and changed for the rehearsal. I carried a beer with me as I walked to the suite that was occupied by the parents of the bride and groom. Slowly everyone showed up in the suite and we all enjoyed our beer. While we were drinking, I told mom that I would be riding to and from the rehearsal with them. I pointed out that, in our state, my driver's license became invalid when I took the first sip of my first beer. I was now drinking my second beer of the evening. When Kathy informed me that her roommate had not arrived yet, I called Valerie to ask her when she was going to show up. I learned that she was going to come to the hotel directly from the rehearsal.

Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty were going to remain at the hotel during the rehearsal. Shortly after we left for the church, they would go to the room where the rehearsal dinner would be held. A large number of out-of-town guests had been invited to the dinner, even though they were not attending the rehearsal. Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill would be there to welcome those guests.

The rehearsal did not last that long. The ceremony was going to be very simple and there was not a lot to rehearse. The largest amount of the time was spent lining up the groomsmen and bridesmaids so that the heights were not too disparate. We left the church before seven o'clock and drove back to the hotel. The dinner was scheduled to be served at seven-thirty. We had some time to socialize for a while before the dinner was due to be served. The bar was open and I wanted to drink; but I was concerned that I would be hassled about having a drink at my sister's wedding rehearsal dinner. They were more conscious about the age of the drinkers on this night than they would be at the wedding because it was a cash bar tonight and it would be an open bar the following day.

Magda had selected a fine menu for the evening and everyone seemed to enjoy the meal. When Brock and I noticed that the business at the bar was picking up, we decided that we would get the small amount of business that had to be competed finished as soon as possible.

Brock called for everyone's attention. Leif and Magda, as the hosts of this evening, welcomed everyone and thanked them for attending. Then Brock spoke to everyone about the golf outing in the morning. All of the men in the wedding party would be playing golf at nine in the morning. They could accommodate about six more people with the tee times that they had.

I announced, "I would like to meet with all of the women in the wedding party. I'll need about fifteen minutes of your time in the meeting room on the second floor. We will be meeting at nine o'clock this evening. Now everyone get back to enjoying the evening."

Then I looked for Sally Madsen. I said, "Sally, even though you, Robin and Heather are not actually in the wedding party, you are staying on the second floor with us. I'd appreciate it if the three of you could join us at nine o'clock." Reluctantly, Sally agreed to attend. Robin Madsen and Heather Ridgeway were also married to cousins of Jason that were in the wedding party. I found them and invited them to join us at nine. They questioned the need for their presence; but I assured them that there were several things to be discussed that they would have an interest in. None of them said it; but the look on the faces of all three women seemed to say, "Who does this skinny nineteen-year-old bitch think that she is, trying to take over everything?" I was unconcerned with their attitudes; I just wanted them at the meeting.

There were six or seven guests at the dinner, who were not yet twenty-one. I searched them all out and told them that they could go to the second floor to have a beer if they liked. The only stipulations were that they had to be staying overnight at the hotel and the guys could only use the room until about ten minutes to nine. All of these people except Jim, Valerie and me were staying on floors other than the second floor. I told these people that they would have to see one of the people staying on the second floor to get onto the elevator. The elevator did not have a button for the second floor; you had to insert your key card to get the elevator to stop at that floor.

Three people were walking with me toward the elevator and I saw that a couple more were following Valerie. We spent a little more than an hour sitting around drinking beer and talking. About fifteen minutes before the meeting was scheduled to begin, I returned downstairs to remind the others that it was almost time. Mom, Magda and Aunt Betty had been unaware that I expected them to attend the meeting; but they followed me upstairs when I told them that I would appreciate them being there. When I arrived at the meeting room about half of women were there. A couple of the younger guys remained and I informed them that they would have to return to the main floor at that time. The rest of the women were arriving, with Ann being the last to take a seat.

I began, "The guys are all playing golf in the morning and they will be going to our house after the golf outing to change clothes for the wedding. Jason and Brock have informed them all that they will not be allowed to return to this floor from nine-thirty until the time that the wedding ends. The wedding is at three. The limousine will pick us up at two-thirty to take us to the church. Breakfast will be served in this room from ten until eleven. When you come to breakfast, it will not be necessary for you to dress. The hotel will be sending only women to serve the breakfast. You can wear your nightgowns or T-shirts to breakfast. If you choose, you can come in your birthday suits."

That comment drew some laughs from some of the women. I went on, "The important thing is that all of you feel relaxed during the time before we start dressing for the wedding. Now, Jason and I spent a lot of time deciding who would be staying on this floor. You were all housed here because of your free attitude about sex. Access to this floor is restricted and once we come back up here after the party is over downstairs, the only limits on what can happen are your own imagination and the consent of the participants."

Robin asked, "Are you saying that we should be having open sex when Jason and Ann's mothers and that other woman are here."

I replied, "They are well aware of what will be going on and they will probably having their own fun at the other end of the hall."

Heather commented, "I know Robin and Sally and what they like to do, as well as Kathy's habits. You seem to be talking a good game; but we don't even know these other two girls who are here."

I laughed, "Not knowing them should be the least of your problems; keeping up with them should be. Valerie's boyfriend was our housemate at college and Valerie consented to him having sex with Mia, Ann and me. She has also had sex with the three of us. Mia is dating your cousin Chad, who I understand has fucked Robin, Sally and you, as well as several other members of your family. Mia has slept with Jason and Ann as well as the rest of our household at school. Before you ask your next question, the other two guys that are staying on this floor are my cousins and they are willing to do almost anything that a partner might want to do. Kathy will attest to their willingness to participate and to their ability."

Kathy piped up, "Girls, they know what they are doing. Now, I have sat here while you three have questioned everything that Jenny has done. She arranged this secluded floor to insure that we could do as we pleased without being bothered by some of the more conservative hotel guests. Instead of giving her the third degree, you should be thanking her for making it so easy for you to have a lot of sex with whoever you want this weekend."

I concluded by saying, "Tonight, we would like to limit the activities to people who are staying on this floor. After the wedding, bring in any additional partners that you want to. On Sunday, we have a late checkout for all rooms on this floor. We don't have to be out of here until two o'clock. Now, I said that this meeting would take about fifteen minutes and I want to keep it under that. Let's all go back to the party"

It was a little after eleven when I noticed that Jason, Ann, both sets of parents, Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty were heading to the elevator. I knew for sure what Jason, Ann, Magda and daddy had planned for the evening. Although several suggestions had been made about things that the others could do, I feared that I would have to learn after the fact about those activities. A couple of times during the day, I had inquired about their plans and had only been told that the matter was being discussed. They had almost made it sound like they were considering a business proposition.

The party was winding down and I saw Kathy and Valerie walking toward the elevator with Jim and Andy. It had been the middle of the summer before I learned that the guy that Mia had been dating was Jason's cousin. Jason had heard Mia speak about Chad; but he had never seen Chad when he came to pick Mia up. It wasn't until we were discussing the housing arrangements with Mia that we learned the relationship. They got onto the elevator at the same time that Brock and I were getting on. We walked to the meeting room, which had connecting doors to my room and to Ann's room. The door connecting to Ann's room would remain locked until morning when we began to dress for the wedding.

Brock and I grabbed a beer and joined several others who were sitting in the room. I drew Brock aside and told him, "I think that it is up to you and me to show your relatives that I was not kidding when I said that everyone was free to do what they want."

"What do you have in mind; fuck right her on the table?"

"Nothing that outlandish, yet. Just follow my lead and we'll have everyone fucking in no time."

I opened the door connecting to my room and led Brock into the room. I had purposefully left the door open. When we reached the foot of the bed, I began to kiss Brock and started to help him remove his shirt. We were both naked in short order and we moved onto the bed. Brock could sense my anxiety and he did not spend too much time kissing me. He kissed, licked and sucked my breasts for a while and then began to lap at my pussy. I could sense several sets of eyes watching our every act; but it was not until that hard nine-inch member was pushing into me that I realized that several of those onlookers had moved into the room. Several of those people were standing around the bed watching as Brock gave me a quick, but satisfying fuck.

As Brock rolled off of me I saw that a few of those who were watching had started to discard their clothes. Soon there were several people on the bed with us. I felt a wet tongue sliding between the lips of my pussy. Someone else was sucking my tits and one of Brock's cousins was kissing me. Those bodies blocked me from seeing who was giving me such an enjoyable pussy eating. That educated tongue between my legs was now regularly attacking my enlarged clit and I began to enjoy the cum that it was producing. When my orgasmic screams died down that face moved from between my legs and I learned that Robin had been the one that had given me such thrills. Robin moved to her back next to me and Karl Madsen abandoned my tits and moved above Robin and pierced her pussy lips with his hard pulsing lance. Robin's legs went straight in the air and she locked them abound Karl's ass, trying to suck him deeper inside of her.

Darrell Ridgeway continued to kiss me and one of his hands replaced Karl's mouth on my tits. He rolled on top of me and slipped that condom-covered rod into my wet cunt. I was still juicing profusely from the fucking that Brock had just given me. As Darrell plowed that cock into me, I glanced around looking for Brock. He had apparently decided that I was going to be well taken care of and went looking for another home for that huge beautiful tool.

Darrell was giving me one enjoyable ride and I was about to cum again. Robin's moans were reaching crescendo level as Karl brought her to the brink. Both guys began to cum at nearly the same time. Robin and I had stopped moaning by the time that the two guys began spurting their seed into their condoms. The guys rolled off of us and tried to catch their breath. They both were breathing like they had just completed a marathon run in record time. Robin looked across at me and said, "Jenny, I think that you owe me a pussy eating. When do I get to collect?"

"Do you plan on fucking your husband tonight?"

"Not really, I can fuck him any time. There is too much strange stuff around here tonight. What's that have to do with you eating my pussy?"

"If you had planned to fuck David tonight, I was going to wait until then so that I could suck his cum out of your pussy. I've only gotten to do that a few times and it really turned me on. I guess that I had better pay my debt right now."

I climbed over Darrell and quickly began lapping at Robin's just-fucked pussy. That tasty nectar was flowing freely as my tongue slid in and out of her tight hole. As I expected, it did not take long to make the lovely woman cum. I had been cumming constantly from the two fucks and one pussy eating that I had enjoyed. I needed to rest a little bit before seeking another sex partner, male of female.

Without bothering to dress, I looked out into the hall and saw that very few doors were closed. I had been concerned that there might be some hesitation by a few of the members of the wedding party and their families. My concerns had been put to rest and my hopes for friendliness from these people who some of us had just met that day were being exceeded. I wasn't sure how well it would be received if I went wandering the halls naked; but I decided that I didn't care.

I walked down the hall to the double room that Kathy and Valerie were sharing. I spotted Mia on her back being aggressively fucked by Brock. Kathy was not in the room; but Valerie was. She was busy reintroducing her hot tight pussy to Jim's long thin cock. I knew that if I stayed and watched any longer that the first one of them to notice me would insist that I join them. I needed another ten or fifteen minutes before I was ready to get back in action again.

I assumed that if Jim was in this room, Andy was probably in his room with some other woman. When I looked into that room I saw Andy flat on his back. His thick cock was being ridden by Heather. In the other bed, Chad was driving his cock into Kathy from the rear. Next to them on the bed, Sally was on her back with David's hard piece of meat sliding in and out of her. As I was backing out of the room, I saw Robin and Karl entering the room that was occupied by Mia, Valerie, Brock and Jim. Darrell went in to join the others. I went down the hall to get another beer and after taking a couple of sips, I decided that I was ready to see if anyone else was ready to fuck the tall skinny bitch.

I didn't have any trouble finding another partner. The entire group moved from room to room as the night moved on. Some people started going to bed to sleep at about two o'clock; but several lasted until almost four. I was one of that group. I think that I managed to fuck every guy there. There was probably a woman or two who had not eaten my pussy or had her pussy eaten by me; but I wasn't sure. Brock, Mia and I had fallen asleep together in my bed.

I woke up when Brock got out of bed shortly before eight o'clock. The amount of sleep that these guys had gotten the night before and the amount of energy that they had expended was bound to translate into high golf scores that morning. Mia was still in a deep sleep and I considered trying to go back to sleep myself. After lying there thinking about the upcoming day, I decided that I couldn't chance going back to sleep. I went into the meeting room at about eight-thirty looking to see if anyone had started the coffee yet. Ann came into the room at about the same time. I said, "I just started the coffee. It'll be at least ten more minutes, maybe longer. Let's go see if mom has made any yet."

12