Jenny Carter finds the Steep Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers

Steve was slowly starting to ease his fat cock a bit further in and out of the young woman's spasming, juicy pussy, but her head was still leaned back. As the Deacon watched, her mouth opened in a wide O as she strained with some inner burden.

The deacon could not resist -- he angled his hips slightly, and lowered himself until the fat, turgid, purple head of his dick was rubbing against the silky, plush wet lips. As though by some instinct, Jenny tilted her head back a bit further; the Deacon grinned and grunted, and thrust very slightly so that his bulbous cock head slipped past the luscious ring of her lips, past her even white teeth and onto her surprised tongue.

Jenny's eyes shot open -- her head was upside down, and she staring at the Deacon's heavy ball sack, at his thick cock as it disappeared past her nose. She knew exactly where it went after that though; her head was tilted at a perfect angle, and as she felt Steve fucking her with more force she realized he was helping the Deacon as he slowly began pistoning his fat cock in and out of her slack mouth. She breathed deeply through her nose, and then had to swallow the mouthful of spit; for some reason she was salivating heavily. "Fuck yeah, do that again, Mrs. Cater!" the Deacon barked, and slid another two inches into her unwilling but defenseless mouth.

Jenny shivered -- she felt Steve now all the way inside her, his leans hips beginning to slap against hers, his loins making magical contact with her super inflamed clitoris. She opened her mouth wider, and swallowed again, realizing she was now swallowing more than just her saliva. The Deacon was beginning to rock his hips, and Jenny blushed deeper when she realized she was now sucking softly at his thick cock as he slid it in and out of her mouth. She felt Steve grinding against in a way she had never felt before, and then she was getting off again, twitching between the two men as they also roared, and thrust into her willing body harder, shooting their seed deep into her. She swallowed the Deacon's come without thought, and realized at some point that she had hooked her legs behind Steve Hillsborough's back.

The men were gone five minutes later, but it took an hour for her to get up.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers
12