Jenny Cums to College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann and I worked quite hard that afternoon. Admittedly, we do not have a vast amount of experience doing physical labor. We have to keep our rooms clean and we are responsible for keeping one of the bathrooms clean at home. Several years of our mother's harping sank in and we have usually tried to adopt the clean as you go policy. We know that the minute that we skip one day of keeping something clean; that will be the day that our mother will be there to check up on us. No one on this earth needs to suffer through listening to our mother complain about something not being clean. Whoever had lived here last should have had a mother checking up on their cleaning habits. Ann had admitted that she had not paid as much attention to cleanliness as she should when she was renting the house. She was more interested in the amount of space that there was and whether the ceilings or the floor were about to collapse.

We had finished cleaning the living room and kitchen. Ann went to work on the bathroom while I cleaned the dining room, which we intended to be a study and entertainment room. Ann was still busy when I finished so I began cleaning in the bedrooms that Mia and Donnie would use. Ann finished the bathroom and began working on her bedroom. She was helping me in my bedroom when daddy returned. I smiled when I saw him and said, "Good, you're here. I am ready for a shower and a good meal."

We were walking toward the driveway when we heard a voice holler, "Mr. Tomkins.  Is that really you, Mr. Tomkins?"

Daddy looked across to the driveway at the house next door. He exclaimed, "Dave Shipley. It's been quite a while. How have you been?" The man from next door was walking toward us and daddy began walking in his direction. Ann and I followed behind him. The two men shook hands and daddy looked at us to say, "Girls, this is Dave Shipley. Dave used to work for me. Dave, I don't know if you remember my daughters, Ann and Jenny." It was somewhat surprising to see daddy being friendly with someone who used to work for him. Although daddy often espoused the theory about not burning bridges, he usually didn't carry that over to former employees. Many ex-employees were people who had been fired. Most of those who left voluntarily, daddy considered traitors. He normally had a great deal of difficulty understanding how someone would want to leave his employ.

Dave said, "Yes, I remember that Ann was just graduating from high school when I left Millbrook. I remember seeing Jenny at your home a couple of times." Now, I was really puzzled. I did not remember Dave; but if someone was close enough to daddy that he had invited him to our home on a few occasions, he must have thought a lot of that person. He had only left three years earlier and daddy did not seemed to have any animosity toward Dave.

Daddy said, "Ann is going to be a senior in college this fall and Jenny is going to start her freshman year. They are going to be living here. Do you live next door?"

Dave said, "Yeah. I have lived here about two and a half years now. It will be nice to see someone under sixty in the neighborhood for a change. You girls will have to come and visit once in a while."

Daddy appeared to be eager that we have all the information that we needed before accepting Dave's invitation. He asked, "How is your wife doing?"

Dave was slow to respond, "She left about six months ago. She liked the paycheck that a responsible job provided; but she didn't like the hours that a guy has to work for that check. I'm just getting home from work; would you like a drink."

Daddy glanced at us and then he must have remembered that we had expressed how famished we were when he answered, "I was just going to go back to the motel with the girls so they could get dressed to go eat.  I'll tell you what; I'll have that drink with you if you'll join us for supper."

Dave hesitated and then replied, "Sure. I'd be happy to join you for supper. Come on; we'll have that drink."

I could tell that Ann was becoming as upset as I was that our evening meal had just been delayed. Daddy, however, must have been one step ahead of us. He told us, "You two run back to the motel to change while I have a beer with Dave and then we will meet you at the restaurant.  Ann, does the Mill Pond still have good food?"

Ann answered, "They did last winter when I was there."

Daddy said, "Okay, Dave and I will meet you two there.  Thirty minutes enough time for you two to get ready and meet us at the restaurant?"

Ann told him, "We'll be there in thirty minutes and if you're not there, we're ordering four of the most expensive thing on the menu, just to spite you."

Daddy laughed as he said, "Okay, girls. We'll see you in half an hour."

Daddy and Dave walked toward Dave's front door, laughing and talking as they went. Ann and I went to the van and returned to the motel. I learned, as we were going down the road, that Ann was as perplexed as I was at daddy's friendliness with an ex-employee. We both were determined to find out more about that during supper. We quickly jumped into the shower. Although we were showering together, there was a minimal amount of playing with each other's bodies. As we stepped from the shower, I was aroused enough that I wanted more; but my hunger and curiosity forced me to wait until later.

Watching Ann get dressed told me that she was as impressed by the looks of daddy's young friend as I was. She was wearing a tight, short skirt and she was pulling a thin white top over her head. As she straightened the top, I could see that a large amount of her breasts were exposed. As I much as I was enjoying the view, I was sure that daddy's young friend would enjoy it even more. The skirt that I was wearing was not quite as short as Ann's; but it was every bit as tight. The top that I was wearing was not as low-cut as Ann's; but the material was thin enough that my large nipples were plainly evident. The knowing smiles that we shared told us that we had the same intentions this evening. We were going to see how much of a physical reaction we could get from Mr. Shipley. You might say that we wanted to know if he would 'rise' to the occasion.

As we enjoyed our meal, all of our questions were answered about Dave Shipley. Daddy had hired Dave right out of college. It immediately became apparent that he had a promising future in manufacturing. In three short years, he had received a couple of promotions. Daddy looked at him as a prospect for one of the upper echelon management positions at the company. Dave seemed to like the company and openly admitted to his aspiration for advancement in the company. It sounds like a match made in heaven, right.  Wrong.

Neither Dave nor daddy was foolish enough to think that he should just be shoved into one of those lofty positions. Dave needed to move up through at least the next couple of tiers of management at the plant. The problem was that no one holding those positions was more than forty-years-old. There was not a very good chance that any position above those individuals was going to open up very soon to allow for Dave to find an opening. Until daddy had explained the situation to Dave, the young man had thought that he would be moving up within a few years. He was not overly pleased when it was explained to him that he had temporarily reached a stagnated position in the company.

Daddy did not want Dave to leave at that time; but he felt that if Dave left at daddy's urging, there was a good possibility that Dave might return to fill one of the openings when it was there. Daddy had assisted Dave in finding his current job in Barstoll. That job was a move up from what he was doing while working for daddy. During the course of the evening, we learned that Dave was quite happy with the work that he was doing. His love for his job and his strong desire to do an excellent job were the reasons that he began putting in so many hours at work. That had caused his wife to become unhappy and she had sought companionship elsewhere. When Dave found out that she had a lover, he had been deeply hurt. At the time, he had truly been in love with his wife and he tried to persuade her to get rid of her boyfriend; but she wasn't willing to do that. They had parted company and she and the boyfriend left town.

I am sure that Ann's interest picked up as fast as mine did when we heard Dave say, "I really miss the female companionship. I haven't had a chance to meet many women since my wife left. There are several women at work who seem interested in me and they seem to be women that I might be able to become interested in. The problem there is that they all work in departments that I am responsible for." Dave apparently realized that he was beginning to sound a little melancholy, so he changed the subject by asking, "So what are you girls majoring in?"

Ann briefly told him about her career at the university and her aims after graduation. I told him that I had only settled on a general area of study and I would narrow the selection of my major after I had taken some of the basic courses in the business field. Dave said, "Girls, if the weather stays nice like it has been lately, you are more than welcome to come over and use the pool. I know that you have one at home and I am sure that if we get some hot, sticky days that you will really miss it."

Ann glanced at his crotch and smiled at the growing protrusion and told him, "We will definitely keep that in mind after we have gotten moved in."

Dave said, "For insurance purposes, I have to keep the gate locked; but if you stop over tomorrow after I get home, I will show you were I keep a spare key hidden."

The conversation topic changed again and another round of drinks was ordered. I was beginning to become a little bored. Some of the conversation was interesting; but some of it was of no interest to me. The other three were enjoying their drinks while I was relegated to soft drinks. The erotic dreams that I had been having that day, the time in the shower with Ann and the vision of Dave's cock growing inside of his pants had me ready to return to the motel. I needed some sexual relief, even if it was only my fingers giving it to me. Fortunately Dave had to work the following morning. When he realized how late it was getting, he excused himself to go home to get some sleep.

As Dave walked away, Daddy and Ann realized how much they had had to drink. We had two vehicles and only one person capable of safely driving them. Daddy handed me the keys to his car and told Ann to double check that the van was locked up tight. It was only two blocks to the motel. It would not be that much of an inconvenience for Ann and me to walk from the motel in the morning to pick up the van on our way to the garage sales. I drove us back to the motel and, with some effort, got the other two into the room. Ann was not quite as far gone as daddy; but since the van belonged to the company, she had not argued about leaving it at the restaurant. Had it been her own car, she would not have hesitated to drive; she just would have been a little more careful.

We maneuvered daddy over to the bed and began to help him undress. As I pulled his underwear off, Ann began to play with his cock. It was not responding to her caresses. Daddy said, "Girls, I think that I am going to have to take a pass tonight. I had a touch more to drink than I planned to. I guess that I owe you each one when you get back in town." The look on Ann's face told me that she was as disappointed as I was. We pulled a cover over daddy's naked body and began to undress for bed ourselves.

When we were naked, I began to admire my sister's lovely body. Ann is nearly seven inches shorter than me and she outweighs me by almost fifteen pounds. I am sure that the difference in body weight is totally in her boobs. She has the most magnificent tits that I have ever seen. She strains to encompass those large breasts in her 38D bra. I gazed at that well-trimmed patch of light brown hair protecting the puffy lips of her tasty pussy. That patch of hair matched the color of the short tresses atop her head.

Ann started to pull me towards her. She gave me a kiss and I pulled back to tell her, "You don't know how much I need this; but I had better make a phone call first." I picked up the phone and began to dial. Mom was expecting daddy to return that night and I knew that he hadn't called her. When mom answered the telephone, I said, "Hi mom. I just called to let you know that daddy will be driving back in the morning, instead of tonight."

"You girls talked him in to staying over so that you could enjoy that big dick; didn't you?"

"As much as the prospect of riding that long pole interests me; sex is not the reason for him staying the night. Daddy ran into someone that he knew and the four of us went to dinner. They all had a little too much to drink. Daddy had enough to drink that Ann couldn't even get his cock hard when she tried."

"Is this friend a male or a female?"

"It's a male. Some guy who used to work for daddy lives in the house next door to where we are going to be living."

"A guy who used to work for your father -- and he actually went to dinner with him. That is strange."

"That's what I thought; but it's a long story about how this guy left. They seemed to get along real well.  I just wanted to let you know that he will be coming home in the morning."

"Thanks for calling, Jenny. I'll see you two this weekend."

I hung up the telephone and told Ann, "Making that phone call now will stop us from being interrupted just as we are about to cum."

Ann began fingering my nipples and she replied, "I'm glad that you thought about it because mom definitely would have been on the phone in a short while. Now shut up and let's get to bed."

Ann pushed me back on the bed and began to kiss me. I warmly retuned her kisses as she began to play with my 30A tits. My nipples were still enlarging as they hardened under her tender caresses. I knew that in a very short time they would have lengthened to more than two inches. I felt one of Ann's large globes and learned that her nipples were already as hard as rocks. Ann began to reach for my hairless pussy and rubbed the outer lips as I could feel the wetness beginning to form between my legs. As she began to shove one of her firm 38D's into my mouth, I began to giggle. She pulled her tit back to ask, "What the fuck if so funny?"

"I was just thinking that maybe daddy will wake up and see us going at it and it will be enough to make his cock hard. I sure could use that thing between the lips of my pussy."

"I don't think that he is going to wake up; but even if he did, I doubt that anything except a few hours sleep will get that beautiful tool working again."

"I guess you're right. So put your tit back in my mouth."

Ann shoved that finely sculpted tit back into my mouth and I sucked like a starved baby. She slid two fingers into my cunt and began to work them in and out. While she continued to stimulate my pussy, she tried to stuff her whole boob into my mouth. I sucked and chewed on that tasty flesh and started to slide a couple of fingers into her wet slit. She was bringing me near an orgasm and the tightening of her vaginal muscles on my fingers told me that she was not that far away. I took my mouth off of her breast and told her, "I want to taste your pussy; move it up here."

Ann moaned, "Oh god yes. I want to lap on yours too." Ann spun around and moved her pussy over my lips. Her face was buried in my cunt. I began to suck up her secretions as fast as possible while she was devouring my wet snatch. Only one woman had ever come close to as good of a job of eating my pussy as my sister was; but that woman was soft and gentle in her technique. Ann was fucking my cunt with her tongue and was being savage about it. Although Ann could be gentle at times, tonight was not going to be one of them. My experience with her told me that the harder she worked at eating my pussy, the more anxious she was to cum herself. The ardor with which she was attacking me told me that I should be more aggressive as I tried to suck her dry.

I became unrelenting on my attack on her clitoris. I was nearing a fine orgasm as I felt her begin to spasm above me. We both had exhausted the other. It took some time for Ann to move her body so that we were facing each other again. We kissed and held each other tightly, as we basked in the glow of post-orgasmic euphoria. As close as I thought I had come those times earlier in the day, I was now satisfied with the sexual release that I had just experienced. Nestled together, Ann and I fell asleep.

-- To be continued

12