Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling you, kiddo, the way your life has so extremely changed, the way people will react to that change once they become aware of it, you're definitely going to be needing that kind of friend in the worst way and soon."

"But Cindi," Jenny said. "In the short time I've dressed up as Jenny, I haven't come across anyone who's had any problems with my cross-dressing or girlish ways. In fact, they seemed to get even more turned on because of them."

"Well yes, Jenny" Cindi agreed. "There has been that. But some of that love and/or lust came from us girls, who already loved you, and in fact helped make you the lovely little girl you've now become. How could we love you any less? You are our creation, our Frankenstein, so to speak.

"Last night's boys loved you too, at least as far as it went, but do you think they'd risk their reputations going out with a boy dressed up as a girl? It would take a strong-willed individual to risk the loss of his friends over the love of a transvestite. Long-time friends of his who start calling him faggot or queer once they find out about you.

"I'm not saying there aren't boys out there who wouldn't love to go out with you. It's just that you're probably going to find that it's best to seek a temporary relief in the solace and comfort in the arms of a man or woman if you just try for the one-night-stands, unless you can find someone like you who can love you as you are and whom you can love back with just as much passion.

"Has any of what I've said here helped you out in any way, Jenny? Is there anything you want to ask me or talk about while we have the privacy to do so?"

"Well," Jenny started. "One thing is, even if I don't feel I need it right now, you're probably right about therapy.

"I mean, there's just so much I'm really not ready to talk so openly to Mother about, and she seems too ready, too eager to jump right in and talk it up, as if I've been doing this thing for years, you know what I mean?

"And Lori, well I know I can talk to her about anything, but I also know that there will come a time when something or someone will come along that I just couldn't share with her.

"Because at some point, there will come a time for secrets between us, and when I need advice there, I won't be able to go to her then, so you're right, I do need someone. A stranger, someone neutral who I can trust, and then trust not betray that trust.

"It's funny too, how different Mother treats me. As Jimmy, she almost ignored me, left me to fend for myself, to raise myself on my own. As Jenny, it's like she wants to get her hands dirty, have a hands-on approach to my life and living. It's so totally weird!

"About the loving, I guess I should take what you've said with a lot more than a grain of salt, because even as a boy, times were rough for me. I can, or at least I should, be able to imagine that as a boy becoming a girl, the love-life isn't going to get any easier.

"As you know, the sex has been great, but that doesn't mean that long-term relationships will be forthcoming anytime soon. Even today, I had a great time with these two guys before the match, so good that one of them even asked for my number.

"But, now that I think about it, I doubt he ever realized I was really a boy, unlike the guys from the theater last night. Who knows what he'll end up doing once he finds out.

"Damn, Cindi! Where did you come up with such a keen insight and deep understanding in all this stuff.

I mean I've known you for some time now, and basically, all you've ever seemed to be is some sort of sex-crazed party animal, no offense girl. But jeez, Cindi, this is a side of you I've never seen."

"Well," Cindi began. "I'll tell you, because I think it's time you knew, and I also think it's time I stop carrying this secret around with me. I'll tell you this, as well. The reason I can finally reveal this long-held, little-known detail about me."

"Well, damn girl," Jenny said, practically panting with bated breath. "Spit it out. Don't keep me waiting any longer, please!"

12