Jenny Pt. 04

Story Info
Dinner and a show for Jenny and Mike.
4.1k words
4.5
23.7k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constructive criticism and comments encouraged.

-----oooOOOooo-----

Jenny, part 4.

Jenny's view.

The beach house was a modest affair. A small bedroom with bath on the first floor, as well as the kitchen, dining area, and an oversized living room with fireplace and a deck leading to the beach. The second floor was a loft, and contained the master bedroom with full bath and a balcony with a Jacuzzi. Her parents had owned it for years, but rented it out for most of the summer to pay the taxes and mortgage. They kept a few weeks for themselves at the beginning and the end of the season, and Jenny had been able to take advantage of those times.

Jenny upended the bags on the bed in the master bedroom, and sorted through things as she ate her lunch. .After about ten minutes, she had put almost all of it away. She could hear the blender in the kitchen. "Mike!" she called.

"Yes, Ms. Jenny?" he called back. She smiled. He was acclimating to the rules so quickly, he might just be the one. He was already on the move upstairs with her drink.

"You better get your ass in gear. I prefer to eat dinner at six tonight, so it doesn't interfere with my television shows."

"Yes Ms. Jenny." After a moment, she heard the door shut. Jenny moved quickly to the balcony with the Home Depot supplies. She took the tubes and slid the narrower sections into the thicker, reinforcing them, then passed the mid sized sections of chain through the pipe. She took the long chain and fed it through the heavy banister posts and connected the chain ends to each end of the chain extending from one of the pipes, then dropped it over the side. It hung like a trapeze bar about eight feet off the ground. Perfect. She then put one padlock on each end of the other tube, and took it and the tape downstairs. She put it and the other chain and padlock on the kitchen table.

Jenny settled on the deck with her drink, and awaited her new boyfriend's return

------oooOOOooo-----

Mike's meal of store-bought fettuccini with lobster was passable, and the salad a little more so. He would have to be taught how to cook better. Of course, Jenny thought to herself, he was probably a little distracted by the bar hanging over the passage into the kitchen, or the fact that he was being rubbed raw by the mesh package shoved uncomfortably into his jeans. He had worn his loosest fitting pair of pants, she saw, and forced his cage downward as far as he could. But it still gave him a noticeable bulge.

Jenny had returned from the beach earlier, showered, and dressed in loose fitting jeans and a sweatshirt. The night promised to be a cold one, which was perfect for her plans.

In addition to the meal, Mike also tried his hardest to attend to her. He pulled out her chair for her, made sure her wine glass was full, and was very polite in his conversation. Not once did he forget to refer to her as Ms. Jenny. The dining room had been lit with candles, and the fireplace was going, adding a little warmth to the cool night air. It was as romantic as he could make it. As she toyed with the lemon sherbet he had gotten for desert, Jenny suddenly told him to stand.

"Move over here, Mike, and take off those silly clothes." He stripped as quickly as possible and moved under the hanging bar. Jenny reached unlocked the chain and pouch containing his manhood, which almost immediately started to react to her ministrations. "My cock looks a bit worse for wear, doesn't it, Mike? Being in that cage all day has made it a little raw looking. I have some lotion upstairs on the nightstand. Meet me on the couch for some downtime, and I will show you what a girlfriend does when her boyfriend has a such a nasty boo-boo."

She didn't have to tell him twice. Mike sprinted upstairs, but stopped short of the nightstand. Jenny listened to his footsteps, and knew he was staring at the clothes she had left on the bed for her show tonight. She grabbed a towel and a pair of scissors from the bathroom and put them on the couch. "Hurry up, hon, 'How I met your mother' is about to start." He sprinted back downstairs. She was already curled up under a blanket, and the fire made the room the room cozy. She had the wine bottle and two full glasses waiting.

Jenny watched as Mike stood at the edge of the couch and looked at her, unsure what to do. "Sit down, silly. This is downtime." She took the bottle of lotion and placed it on the coffee table.

"I want to feel your arms hold me for a bit." As he sat, she snuggled into him and accepted the feeling of him holding her. She could tell that he was a little at odds with the situation. Here he was, her 'bitch' for most of the day, stark naked and sitting on the couch while she snuggled up to him. His confusion added to the warming effect the wine was having on her. She paid attention to him out of the corner of her eye during the show; his erection subsided after a few minutes of TV.

After the first show ended at eight thirty, she turned to him. "Okay, stand up, please. On the towel."

Mike snapped to, and replied, "Yes, Ms. Jenny"

"Downtime, Mike, until ten. You don't have to call me Ms. Jenny right now." She watched him relax a little. With a deft hand, she grabbed his limp cock and pulled it to one side, then grabbed the scissors with her other hand and trimmed his pubic hair. His cock reacted to her touch, and the erection that had waned during the television show quickly grew full again. "I always wondered why men expect women to keep their private areas clean but don't keep there own just as smooth. It's just so much neater like this, don't you think?"

"Yes, Ms. Jen...Yes, Jenny. I think so, too. I just never thought about doing it."

When Jenny felt that the hair was trimmed as close as she could get it with scissors, she brushed off the loose hairs and leisurely ran a fingertip along the line from his cock to his belly button. She filled his glass again and handed it to him. "There, that's better. Now, sit back down."

They began watching the next television show. This time, though, she sat next to him. Her hand rested on his thigh, and gave him a little squeeze when ever a joke stuck her as being particularly funny. Each time, his cock twitched. During a commercial break, Jenny grabbed the lotion, squirted a generous amount into her hand, and rubbed it into the red and raw skin between his thighs. She paid special attention to his balls and cock. She would bring him to the verge of orgasm, then would stop any motion when the television show came on.

"Oh god, Jenny, that feels so good. Don't stop." he moaned out during one of the breaks.

"I thought you might like it. You still haven't gotten your demerit level to the point where you can have an orgasm. I intend to change that tonight."

Her hand continued to caress and rub. "Don't worry, I have something special planned for later. I think you will find it worth the wait. And it won't be just a hand job this time." She knew he had seen the boots and the bustier she had left out. She also knew he hadn't seen anything else.

The nine thirty break in the shows added a new interruption to their night. His cell phone was buzzing away. He looked at her, and she nodded her head. Jenny watched Mike run to his pants to recover it, then return to the couch. She resumed stroking his erection while he sat and talked. Just like any good girlfriend would, she thought. She had to guess what the person on the other end was saying.

"Yeah, hey Ken. How's it goin'? Mike started.

"No, we're here at Jenny's parents place."

"Yes. Correction, not good; I am having a great time." He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"You are such an ass, Ken" he joked.

"Um, I don't know. This is supposed to be time for us."

"Okay, I'll ask." Mike covered the phone with his hand. Jenny stopped stroking.

"What is it, hun?" Jenny asked.

"My friends Ken and his friend Dave are coming down the coast tomorrow, and were wondering if they could crash here tomorrow night. They want to hang out during the day if they get in early enough."

A fly in her ointment, but not one she couldn't deal with. "I guess it would be alright. I didn't have anything planned for tomorrow that can't wait a day."

"Thanks, Jen." He uncovered the phone. "Yeah, it's okay. Lunchtime? Sure. A few miles south of the lighthouse, look for a black SUV beachside. See ya then." He hung up.

As the credits at the end of the nine thirty show began to slide up the screen, Mike asked, "Jen? What exactly did you have planned for tomorrow? I don't want you to rearrange things on account of my friends."

It was like somebody flipped a switch. Her demeanor went from innocent girl cuddling on the couch in a moment of intimacy to the woman that had him in stocks this morning. It wasn't always her tone, she knew. When she was in command mode, she could swear and use all the words that let him know she was a sexual creature. Her voice this time was a growl. "I was finally going to slide my pussy onto that cock, Mike, and ride it until you screamed for mercy."

She switched back to 'happy girlfriend' voice. "But that can wait, I guess."

Mike's mouth hung open in surprise.

"Oh, look at the time. Ten o'clock already. Get up, Mike." Mike got off the couch, still stunned at what she had said, and Jenny could tell he was upset. He would never had made the plans with his friend if he had known that they were finally going to have sex, and she knew it. Hell, she hadn't even thought of teasing him with the idea until he asked.

Jenny finished the last of the wine in her glass and got up to inspect Mike. "Okay, bitch. Downtime's over, and I am ready for your fashion show. Lets see how you look in your baggy shorts. Move!"

She watched as Mike ran into the bathroom, where he had put his shopping bag, and slipped into the surfer shorts he had bought. He stumbled out, trying to zip and button at the same time. While he dressed, Jenny casually walked upstairs. Mike stumbled out into the living room to find it empty.

Jenny leaned over the balcony rail, video camera in hand, and filmed everything. "Fingers clasped behind your head. Let me see that body displayed. Do a spin so I can see everything." Mike did as he was told, and slowly turned so she could see all of him.

"Not bad. The color doesn't work for you, but it'll have to do. Let's see the thong."

Mike trotted out of her view, and came back into the room in a red thong bathing suit. He immediately clasped his hands behind his head again, and slowly turned for her inspection. Jenny smiled at him. He really was becoming a quick learner.

"Mike, it seems that I was remiss in my earlier statement. I didn't trim things well enough. I can clearly see your pubic hair, and I will have not of that if we go out in public. Get into the shower and shave. I want everything south of your ears baby-bottom smooth in thirty. You can leave the legs and arms for now, but if you miss anything front or back you will learn a new meaning for 'sorry'. You'll find shaving cream and razors in the medicine cabinet."

Mike ran out of her sight again, and she allowed herself a little giggle. This was just too much fun.

-----oooOOOooo-----

Jenny greeted Mike in the living room. The room was now nearly dark, lit only by the fireplace and a few candles. She kept her back to him as he ran back into the room. She admired his promptness, but extinguished the smile on her face and turned to reveal herself to him. She had dressed in the boots and latex shorts again, only this time a larger phallus had been attached, one which was approximately the size of his own erect cock. It was shiny red, and had molded oversized balls hanging below it. The shaft itself was tapered, about an inch and a half at the base, with a flared bulb for a tip. She called it her 'little red devil'. Jenny's breasts were lifted up and out by a shiny black bustier, and she held a riding crop in her red gloved hands. She watched his eyes as he drank in the sight of her.

The things she did, she thought. This stuff doesn't breathe at all, and the boots were only comfortable for short periods of time. But she knew what the sight was doing to him. Especially the vision of the new dildo she was wearing. His fear was a scent that mixed with his body odor. The combined smell was one she was beginning to relish. She also knew that while he stared at her, he would never see the video camera on the tripod. Or the small object on the counter next to him.

"Pull two chairs under the bar" she directed, and pointed to the makeshift trapeze. "Get up on that one, and raise your hands up." Jenny stepped up on the other chair as he did what she ordered, and disconnected the padlock on one end from the chains. She wrapped the loose end from the bar around Mike's wrist, then locked it to the end dangling down from the balcony. She got down, moved the chair, and then attached the other wrist in a similar fashion. She then strolled over to the table and got the second tube and chain.

"Step down." Mike did so, and she noted he could stand comfortably.

"Spread those legs. Wide!" Mike jumped to the order, and Jenny locked the other bar in place between his ankles.

"I've done some math, refiguring for the drinks and that thing you called a meal. I expect better from now on, by the way. If you can't cook, at least admit it and get some decent take out." Jenny walked around him as she talked, rubbing her gloved hands lightly over his now smooth body. She caught him watch her as she walked behind him, trying to turn without being obvious. His eyes kept dropping to the strap-on. "Are you wondering if I might want to use this on your ass, bitch? I just might, if I'm in the mood later. But first, there is the matter of your demerits."

Jenny rested the head of the dildo between Mike's ass cheeks, and continued talking as if nothing had happened. Every time he tried to move away, she would push it back in place. Soon, he had moved so far forward that he was standing on tip toes.

His erection began to flag. Jenny would have none of that. She ran the tip of the crop up and down his ass cheeks, careful not to dislodge the dildo from its spot. His cock began to rise again at the caress..

"At last count, you had seventy-five demerits. You can earn back some of them now, if you want. I'll erase all seventy five if you beg me to fuck you in the ass with my 'little red devil'. Or, I can use my riding crop and take off demerits one at a time. One demerit for each stroke of the crop. Would you like to do that instead?"

He thought about it, but she didn't wait for a response.

"If you can take twenty-six swats, that will get you below forty, and you can have an orgasm." Jenny leaned in pressing the head of the dildo deeper. This wasn't an angle for fucking, but she knew that its reassured presence would have an effect. She reached a hand around and pinched his nipple. This time, she whispered for effect. "Hell, get it to thirty and I'll suck you until you pass out." She pulled the head of the dildo out of his ass, and walked around in front of him. "So tell me, do you want to come, bitch?"

She could see the desperation on his face. Maybe if she hadn't reminded him of her clothing, he would have done it. But he saw the phallus again, and his eyes went wide in fear. He nodded. "Yes, please Ms. Jenny."

"Which it will be, crop or cock?" She said, as she moved behind him again. With the tip of the crop she tickled his ass cheek.

Mike squeaked out, "Crop, Ms. Jenny."

Jenny watched Mike's cock twitch to hardness. Each pulse of his heart jerked it more and more erect. "Very well. If this seems like a good idea to you, you can start by announcing how many demerits you have. Nice and clear."

"Seventy five, Ms. Jenny!"

The first smack was hard and across the fleshy part of his ass, His body arched away from it, and his feet lifted off the ground. He stifled a scream. He hung there, waiting for the next blow. After a moment, his twisting body brought him around to face her.

"Well, bitch" she said, "how many left?"

"Seventy-four, Ms. Jenny."

The next four blows were much lighter, and across his thighs. After each one, he counted out the new demerit total. On seventy, she gave him another hard strike, this time against his thighs, and Mike yelped.

She thought it left a beautiful stripe where it hit.

She began mixing up the hard strikes and the soft, and slowly Mike worked his way to sixty, then fifty, then forty. His ass was crisscrossed with bright red marks, but Jenny made sure that she didn't hit him hard enough to cause any damage. A few tears rolled down his cheeks. Jenny stepped to the side and paused in her cropping to lick a few off. "Mmmm, salty."

Jenny walked in front of him, and played with his cock again until it was hard yet again.

"I am impressed, Mike, you took that very well." She smiled the girlfriend smile.

"Now, I believe in options. If you would like, I can bring you to orgasm like I did in the museum. That includes me sliding inside your ass. Of course, I will be using the 'little red devil' here instead of that smaller one from this morning, now that your bitch ass is a bit stretched out from the first time."

"I won't make you beg for the privilege, though." She squeezed his erection, then tapped his ball sack lightly with the crop.

He grunted in pain.

"If you want, we can continue to remove demerits with the crop, and get the count down to thirty, at which point I will give you a blowjob."

Jenny licked her red lips for effect. His erection twitched.

"Or we can just end things for the night at forty, and you can get some rest." She knew what was going to happen, no matter what he chose. But the hope that he still had a say in this matter kept him going. If only he knew, she thought.

"Which will it be, bitch?"

Jenny watched with some trepidation. She would love to take his ass again, but that could wait for another day. She had to mix her punishments and pleasures, keep him confused until the two things melded into one state of mind. A blowjob would show him that she was willing and able to give him pleasure without reciprocation, if she so desired. It would also bring him further into her world.

"I don't know Ms. Jenny."

Jenny spun him around, squatted, and dipped her head into his crotch. Her mouth opened wide and took in the head of his cock, which she immediately started to lick and suck. She paid special care to the edge of his helmet, where he was most sensitive. Mike bucked at the touch, and his body writhed in pleasure as his orgasm quickly built. She pulled her mouth off and he moaned in frustration.

"Oh god, please don't stop" he slipped out, then added, "Ms. Jenny. I...I choose the crop."

She smiled. "What's the count, bitch?" she commanded.

"Forty, Ms. Jenny"

The next ten she gave him were lighter than before, but Jenny knew that the short respite had made his flesh hyper-sensitive. With each swat, his whole body spasmed. When announced "Thirty, Ms. Jenny", she lay the crop on the counter and picked up the small oddly shaped dildo that rested there. She stepped in front of him again, and began to lick the dildo head before she popped in into her mouth. When she removed it, it dripped with saliva.

Her voice was soft and loving, as it had been when they were on the couch. "This is why I don't like it when your demerit count goes so high, Mike. I really do hate hurting you like this, but I don't see any other way for you to learn." As she said this, she again licked the dildo, swirling the spit liberally around the head.

"What I really want is to make you feel good. This will help."

She smiled again, and ventured a glance at his erection. It was bright red, and precum dripped from the tip.

"Now, since I don't want to ruin these gloves sticking them up your ass, I am going to use this little fellow to help stimulate your prostate. It will feel a little odd going in, but you just tell me when I hit the spot." She pulled apart his now bright pink ass cheeks and firmly pressed the small device against his anus. After a moment, the head popped in, and his rosebud closed around the thinner shaft and held it in place. She pushed it in a little more, found little resistance against the small object, and began to move it around slightly. All the while, she watched his erection. After just a moment, both his body and his cock jerked a little in an involuntary response. His cock now leaked precum generously, and a little more came out as she maneuvered the dildo head against his sweet spot. She let go, and squatted before him.

12