Jenny's Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Kevin teaches her the basics.
3.8k words
4.62
49.5k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers

A knock on the door woke her up the next morning.

"Yes?" she mumbled sleepily and crawled out from under the blankets.

"Jenny?" It was Shelly. "Just want to let you know that I'm going shopping with Tim and Chad, for Florida. Kevin and Steve will prepare lunch, just ask them if you need something."

"Alright, thank you," Jenny answered and got out of bed.

This day was just as nice and sunny as the day before had been. She got dressed in a wide green skirt ending right above the knee and a yellow tank top, and went down the stairs for breakfast. Nobody was in the kitchen, but she remembered where the cornflakes were and helped herself. She poured some into a bowl, eventually found milk and a spoon, and started eating. Halfway through, Steve entered the kitchen and gave her a smile. Jenny felt like melting right there and then, smiling back and asking herself if she was starting to fall in love with that guy. She hoped not, but his smile was really sweet.

"Nobody pouring cornflakes for you this morning?" he grinned. "I'm so sorry you had to do it yourself."

She laughed with him. "It's alright, you know, I'm so grown up now that I can manage to do it myself if I really have to."

"That‘s good to know."

Jenny heard steps come down the stairs, and a moment later, Kevin entered the kitchen. She was relieved when he greeted her completely normal and relaxed. "Mom and dad gone yet?" he wanted to know, and Steve nodded. "Yeah, just five minutes ago. They took Chad with them as well."

"I'm glad when they're off to Florida tomorrow," Kevin sighed. "Any plans for today?"

"I was gonna go over to Erin's house," Steve announced. "If it's okay that I leave you two alone for a bit."

"Who's Erin?" Jenny wanted to know, and after a sudden insight she realized: "Your girlfriend?"

Steve nodded, smiling, and Jenny couldn't help feeling disappointed. At the same time, she slapped herself mentally. Of course someone as good looking as Steve had a girlfriend, how could it be any different?

"Could I use the computer again?" she asked before she realized what she was saying, and went bright red. She wanted to look at those cocks again and compare them with Kevin's.

"Sure," Kevin nodded, "it should be still on. Just go and help yourself!"

"Alright." She had finished her cornflakes and rose, taking the bowl over to the sink. "Gotta brush my teeth first," she stated stupidly and went back upstairs, where she slapped her forehead. God that last sentence had been stupid!

She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, then she took a long time to brush her hair and look at herself in the mirror. She liked her brown hair that fell below her shoulders, framing her face, and she light her bright blue eyes that reminded most people of shallow water on a sunny day. Her nose was too big in her opinion, it didn't uglify her face, but it made her profile looke a bit awkward. Her lips were nice though, full and defined, although she hardly ever wore lipstick, and her teeth were nice and straight, but that was the least one could expect from having had to wear braces for so long, she found.

Finally, she stepped on the scale in the corner, just to realize that she had gained two pounds. She wanted to scream out in frustration about being back to 125, but then it came to her mind that this scale might be a bit off from the one they had at home.

She was glad that the weight she had, in her opinion, too much was at least at all the right places. She had C-cup breasts she was rather pround of, a butt that was full but shaped nicely, and her thighs might be a bit too round, but she still found them okay. She still cursed the pill that her doctor had recently prescribed her for her weight gain, but she figured that it would be practical to be already on it when she had a boyfriend. Originally, she was supposed to take it because of the cramps during her time of month that were so bad she kept missing school because of them. Now, they were a lot better, and she thought that this advantage outscored the weight gain by far.

When she was finished in the bathoom, she went to the computer just to see that someone had left two pages open, and a real player video that had already finished playing. She sat down and first wanted to close it, but froze when she saw the title of the video.

HARDCORE XXX

She took a deep breath. Finally curiosity got the better of her once again – it tended to do that too often, she realized – and clicked "replay".

What she saw knocked the breath out of her. Two men and a woman, being fucked doggy style by one of the men while she gave the other one a blowjob... and all those details... . She realized her mouth stood open and closed it. When the men started to moan loudly, Jenny hastily turned town the volume, but kept watching as the two men fucked the blond woman from both ends, her obviously enjoying it. They changed positions a few times, and finally one of the men came all over the woman's face, then the video was over. Jenny clicked "replay" again and slipped her hand under her skirt. For a moment, she remembered what had happened the night brfore, all those thoughts she had gotten while touching herself, and she tried to feel bad, but couldn't. It was too good.

When the man came all over the woman again, Jenny was sweating slightly, but she realized that somehow, making herself come with her fingers didn't work. Or maybe, she needed a better video. Confused, she withdrew her hand and was about to open another window when she heard someone come up the stairs again. It was Kevin. Quickly she closed everything that was open.

"Hi," she forced herself to smile and he smiled back.

"Steve has left for Erin's," he explained. "I'll just go to the grocery store, I'll be back in half an hour or so, is that alright? I hope you'll survive that half hour alone."

She smiled and nodded. "I think I will, thanks Kev!"

"Great!" He gave her another nod, then turned around and went back down the stairs. A moment later, she heard the front door slam shut.

Jenny looked back at the empty screen in front of her and got up. Something about this whole sex thing really confused her. Maybe it was just that she was beginning to like the idea of giving a blowjob, or of someone fucking her like that, but nevertheless it confused her. She sighed and decided that she needed something to drink, so she walked down the stairs towards the kitchen. Right in front of the door, she heard somebody moan. It was a deep, male voice, moaning over and over again, coming from the direction of the living room.

KEVIN??? she thought. Oh, come on, don't tell me he is doing this in broad daylight in the living room. He wanted to go to the store, right?

She tiptoed closer to the living room dor, now certain that the voice came from there. She froze when she also heard a woman's voice moan. For a moment, the thought of Steve and Erin came to her mind, although Kevin had said that Steve had gone to her place, not the other way round. Then the woman moaned "oooh Danny!" and confused her thoroughly.

Who the hell was Danny?

She knew that it probably wasn't a good idea, but she slowly pushed the living room door open while the moans continued. She didn't see anyone, but then she couldn't help laughing.

It was a movie, playing on TV, nothing else. She stepped inside the room and walked towards the TV rather interested, surprised to discover that it was a porn movie. Not that it could be anything different with all that moaning going on, but who would play a posn movie right here, in the morning, especially, when nobody was home.

A part of her told her to take that as a warning that something wasn't right, but her attention was caught by the action that was going on. A woman, riding a man and sucking another's cock expertly. This video was of much better quality than the one on the computer had been, and it probably was a lot longer too. Without realizing it, Jenny walked forward to the armchair right in front of the TV and fell into it, staring at the woman who was now in the hot phase with the man below her, the camera showed details that almost made Jenny moan out loud. She felt the by now familiar tingle grow between her legs, and her hand slipped under her skirt once again, stroking her clit aggressively.

After a while though, she grew frustrated. It felt great, but she just didn't seem to be able to push herself further and over the edge. She raised her hips from the armchair and pulled down her panties, throwing them on the floor in front of her. Shen she placed her right foot on the armrest, which gave her better access to her clit. Her eyes went back to the screen, and she moaned loudly, enjoying her own touch...

"Caught you!" a voice said cheerily.

She jumped and felt the blood rushing to her head while her fingers went totally numb from shock at the same time. She slowly turned around, her face burning, just to see Kevin walk up to her from the door. She quickly placed her right leg next to the other, the stood up and faced him, her face burning hot.

"Kevin, I... I just... I can explain, I just..." she stammered.

He grinned at her. "Really?"

"I just... please don't tell anyone, I don't... I never...I mean...." She had never in her life been so scared. What would happen if Kevin told anyone about what she'd done, and how could she ever talk to Kevin normally again? She swallowed hard, bent down to pick up her panties fron the floor and wanted to run past him.

"Whoa, whoa! Calm down!" His strong arms grabbed her and placed her back in the amrchair.

"Kevin, please..."

He sat down next to her, the armchair was big enough for that, and put an arm aroung her.

"Everything's okay Jenny, really... don't worry about it." His other hand started to stroke her thigh and pushed up her skirt a little bit. Normally she would have slapped any guy for trying something like that, but she was so scared and confused that she hardly noticed.

"Kevin, I was only... I came in here and..."

"Yeah, I'm sorry... I was only testing you a bit..."

"Testing?" She almost jumped out of her seat. "You mean, you..."

He put his lips closer to her ear. "I saw you watching me last nigt..." he told her, his lips brushing her ear. "And the night before you did too, didn't you? I heard you going to the bathroom, and I thought you had gone back to your room, but then you looked at all those porn sites the next day... you know, you have to clear your history if you don't want anyone to find out..." The hand on her leg moved farther up, and Jenny bit her lip.

"Kevin, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's alright," he whispered, "I don't mind being watched."

"You mean you...you..."

"Enjoyed it? Yes, I did, sweetheart." He smiled and his hand started to make small circles very close to her damp spot. "But you weren't really satisfied, were you? Let me help you a bit..."

She moaned more in surprise than anything else when his hand moved to cup her sex, and his fingers started to brush over her clit expertly. She felt his breath brush over her ear and neck as his hand explored her, and her eyes went back to the screen where one of the men had his head buried between another woman's thighs and was licking her like he was out of his mind. A part of Jenny, that very same part that made her feel guilty about looking at the porn sites and watching Kevin, told her that she should slap Kevin and run away, be a good girl... but that part seemed to shrink rather quickly. She moaned when he pushed one finger inside her slowly, his fingers were bigger than hers, so this was a new sensation.

The finger paused, and Kevin brought his mouth back to her ear while his thumb carressed her clit with incredible softness.

"Are you a virgin?" he wanted to know.

She moaned and nodded, not able to speak. The thrill of being touched like this by another man was finally settling in, and she moaned again, in a high pitched voice, when he slid his finger back out, then entered her again and went back out.... It reminded her strongly of Kevin's up and down motion from the night before, and she liked that thought.

Now, he removed his arm from around her shoulders and brought his other hand down between her legs as well, pushing her skirt all the way up in the process. She couldn't help sucking in her breath sharply when he added a second finger to the one gliding in and out of her, stretching her out. It didn't hurt though, and she soon started to like the feeling. He now worked her clit with his thumb and index finger, and it pulsated fast. She felt a warm feeling growing inside her belly, burning when Kevin quickened the pace of his fingers gliding in and out, and she faintly noticed her breathing growing faster as well. He quickened the pace of his fingers again, pinched her clit rather hard, but surprisingly it didn't hurt, pinched it again and again...

She closed her eyes and felt like she exploded from the inside, fire raced to every single spot in her body, she moaned loudly as the fire flared up again and again, pulsating.... then growing weaker, leaving her limp. Kevin put his arm back around her and held her. He only moved to grab the remote control and turn the TV off.

After a while, she opened her eyes and looked at him smiling at her.

"You okay?" he wanted to know. She thought.

"I think so," she said weakly.

"Was that your first orgasm?"

She went red and nodded.

"Gosh, you're so innocent," he mumbled. She raised her head.

"I guess I am... but not totally, I mean I know how sex works and stuff..."

He looked at her oddly for a short time, then burst out laughing. She laughed with him.

"I KNOW that sounded stupid!" she giggled. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I know that was stupid..."

"It's alright," he grinned. "But gosh, you ARE innocent! Can I kiss you?"

She gave him and odd look. "I don't love you Kevin."

"So? I don't love you either. It's just a kiss, it's supposed to relax you. Enjoy it!"

He bent down and kissed her lips, and she did enjoy it.

He sucked her lower lip, then parted her lips with his tongue and she let it happen, even letting her tongue meet his and glide into his mout as he explored hers. She let out another moan and he slowly withdrew, loooking at her curiously.

"Don't tell me that was your first kiss."

She shook her head. "No, I've kissed before, just not that intense. I really liked it."

"So you're feeling okay?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I've never had that kind of thoughts that I have now, about... well, blowjobs and things, I always thought they were gross, and now... I feel so wrong about it."

He groaned. "What's wrong about it? I mean, life would be pretty boring for us men if you were the only one in this world wanting to give a guy a blowjob."

She closed her eyes. "You don't know how much better that makes me feel."

He kissed her on the cheek. "You're prefectly normal, trust me. There are girls who don't like it, like you used to, and there are girls who like it so much they turn into sluts... and I don't mean a bad kind of slut."

"Really?" She glanced over to the bulge between Kevin‘s legs. Did she want to touch that? Definitely. Suck it? Maybe. Slowly she extended her hand and covered the bulge, queezing softly. He groaned. She stroked up and down with a bit of pressure, but this didn't satisfy her through his pants.

"Kevin, can I..."

"Definitely," he grinned. "Go ahead."

She opened the button, then the zipper, but to pull the pants down she'd have to get into another position. She got up and moved in front of Kevin while he snuggled into the armchair comfortably, raising his hips. She grabbed and pulled, and his boxers came off together with the pants. His half erect cock popped up in front of her, and she had a facinated look on her face as she knelt down between his legs. Her right hand touched first the purple head, then her fingers glid down the whole length of his shaft, carefully exploring. He groaned again, and she closed her hand around his cock and started to slide it up and down like she had seen him do. Kevin closed his eyes, obviously enjoying it, and as soon as she was a bit more comfortable with his cock, she decided to grow more daring. She leaned forward and flicked her tongue at the head.

"It tastes salty," she complained. Kevin grinned.

"That's the pre-cum," he explained. "You're getting me pretty excited like that."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't care, just keep stroking, or suck it a bit, that would be nice."

She extended her tongue again and explored the head with it, ran it up and down the shaft a few times, then went back to jerking him off with her hand. It was completely hard now, she realized, moving her head forward again and carefully touching the head with her lips. He groaned so loud that she jerked back, caught by surprise, and he opened his eyes.

"Please put them back on there Jenny, I didn't want to scare you, just please do that again!"

She nodded and leaned forward, kissing the tip, then taking a deep breath and sucking the head into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it a bit, then she licked it like a lollipop while her hand continued to glide up and down his shaft. When she took him out of her mouth again, he started to rhythmically raise his hips and fuck into her hand, groaning. She stayed that way for quite a while, then placed her mouth directly behind her hand, sucking his head a bit every time he thrust up. He seemed to enjoy this even more, melting into the armchair and moaning, and she did her best to keep up her pace. She didn't even notice how fast her own heart beat from excitement, and how much she enjoyed this experience.

When his thrusts finally grew more forceful, she realized he must be close, and doubled her efforts. She took away her hand and sucked him into her mough as far as she dared to, which was about halfway. When he started to fuck her mouth, she pulled away but jerked him off with her hand again, this time until he let out another groan and came.

She jerked her head back, not wanting to be hit by the white liquit shooting out of the slit, but watching curiously as his cock, pulsating under her hand, sprayed cum onto her hand still holding him, on Kevin's thighs and his shirt.

"Wow," she said breathless when Kevin was finally finished and sank back exhausted. "I can't believe I did that."

"It was great," Kevin stated. "It really was, you're talented!" That made her giggle, and she got up, looking at her hand covered in cum. "I need a towel."

Kevin looked disappointed. "Are you sure you don't want it? It can‘t get you pregnant..."

"I know that, Kevin! I may be innocent, but I didn't fall on my head or something!"

Kevin looked remorseful. "Sorry."

Jenny looked at her hand again. "What is the thing everyone seems to have about eating cum?"

"I dunno... it's just part of it. It definitely makes the experience better if she swallows, at least for me. I find it kind of sexy. Besides, it doesn't taste bad. Look..." He moved his hand down and scooped up the cum from his muscular thighs with index and middle finger. "I'll eat this if you lick your hand clean."

She considered for a moment, then extended her tongue and licked along her fingers, and when she discovered that she didn't mind the taste, she sucked every finger into her mouth, one after the other, then licked across the back of her hand until it was completely clean. Kevin grinned at her. "So?"

She took a deep breath. "It's not bad. I kinda thought it would taste disgusting, but it's okay. So what about you then?"

He just smiled and brought both fingers to his mouth, licking his own cum off without hesitating. She looked surprised, but smiled.

Kevin then leaned forward to grab his pants and put them back on, then put his arm around Jenny's waist and pulled her onto the armchair with him. She wriggled around a bit to get comfortable, then settled her head against his chest.

fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers
12