Jenny's Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
The group has some fun in Erin's pool.
5.6k words
4.55
42.4k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers

Jenny was impressed when she first stepped through the door and saw the pool. It wasn’t huge, but very luxurious, plants lining the windowless walls, the deck chairs along one wall covered with snowy white towels, a hot tub in one corner and a huge fridge in the other. Erin was already floating in the middle of the pool, wearing a black and red bikini.

"There you are," she called when she saw them coming down the stairs. "I was wondering if you’d overslept or something!" She floated towards them.

"As a matter of fact, we did," Kevin told her when the three of them had reached the chairs and started to undress. "It was all Steve’s fault though." He pulled his t-shirt over his head.

Steve just gave him a look and pulled his pants down, revealing his black trunks. Then he walked over to where Erin had just reached the edge and jumped right in.

Jenny had also finished undressing and uncertainly looked over to Kevin, who was just pulling down his pants. He looked back at her.

"Why don’t you go in?"

She shrugged her shoulders and sat down by the edge of the pool, letting her feet dangle in the water. Steve and Erin were busy kissing hello, and she already had her hands down his trunks.

Kevin sat down next to her, giving her a look.

"You should get over that," he told her. "You just make it hard for yourself when you don’t take your mind off things."

Whatever, she thought.

Steve and Erin had meanwhile discovered that the other two made no move to come into the water. They swam over to them, Erin playfully pulling Kevin’s legs farther in, while Jenny’s heart started to increase its pace once again when Steve placed himself between her legs and simply liftet her up and carried her away from the edge.

"Cold!" she said, wrapping her legs around his hips.

"Yeah," he agreed. One of his hands came up and covered her breast, squeezing it lightly. "I like those," he told her while carrying her farther away from Erin and Kevin, towards the other end of the pool. Belatedly, Jenny realized that Erin, being very slim, also had rather small breasts.

"You miss that sometimes?" she wanted to know. He nodded and bent his head, taking one of her nipples between her teeth through the thin material of her bikini. She hadn’t even realized that they’d gone hard.

She squirmed a bit, ending up rubbing her crotch against Steve’s. He let go of her nipple at once.

"Hm," he said, and she was pressed into a corner. They had reached the other end of the pool. Steve grabbed the edges for support and started to press against her, making her feel his cock through the thin material of his trunks, which was just starting to grow hard. Holding on to his shoulders, she pressed back excitedly, rubbing against him. Steve groaned quietly, urging her to go on.

Over Steve’s shoulder, Jenny could see that Kevin was keeping Erin busy, holding her face into his crotch, giving her a bit of time alone with Steve. She moved her hips up and down rapidly, feeling happily how hard Steve had grown.

"Damnit," she heard him say. "If you weren’t a virgin, I’d fuck you right here and now."

"I bet you would," she muttered and let her hands wander down to his crotch. Rubbing gently, she looked into his eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked. He shook his head.

"I don’t care, as long as... god, yes!" His eyes closed. Jenny had pulled down his trunks and grabbed his cock. It felt weird in the water, somehow artificial.

"Would you mind sitting at the edge like Kevin does?" she asked. "That would make it easier."

He was up there in less than a second, his cock standing up straight. She grabbed it again and started rubbing it, bringing her tongue down to lick the head and tasting chlorine. A tingle of satisfaction shot through her when she realized how comfortable she was by now with this process.

She rubbed for quite a while before Steve wanted more.

"Take it," he ordered her, and she opened her mouth. She managed to deep-throat him once, without choking, but when she came back up, slurping, she felt something poking at her crotch.

With a cry, she spun around, just to see Kevin’s grinning face right in front of her. "Having fun?" he wanted to know.

"Gosh Kev, you scared me to death!" She gave him a look that she hoped was evil, then looked around for Erin.

The other girl had left the water and was now lying in one of the deck chairs, watching the other three. Steve, upon seing her, stood up and went over to her, pulling her bikini off her.

"And just what is that supposed to be?" Erin wanted to know when she was finally naked. Steve grinned and pulled his trunks down as well.

"You said whenever I wanted to."

"Oh." Now, that she knew what was coming, she smiled in anticipation, spreading her legs to reveal that she was completely shaved. Steve crawled on top of her and entered her with one hard stroke.

Jenny gasped when she saw that, watching the couple with huge eyes, her feeling of excitement mingling with anticipation and nervousness.

"Don‘t worry," Kevin whispered into her ear while slipping one arm around her waist. "They fuck so often that Erin’s used to that. Nobody would be so hard on you."

That didn’t calm her one bit. As a matter of fact, knowing that this would be a thing she’d have to go through as well did give her the feeling of having swallowed a stone. On the other hand, when she saw Steve thrusting so rapidly and Erin raising her hips to meet him, both of them moaning, she started to get just a little bit turned on. She moved her ass slightly towards Kevin’s crotch, smiling when he read the sign correctly and brought his hands down, slipping them inside her bikini bottom. Two fingers promptly started to fuck her, while the other hand worked her clit hard.

"Keep going," she whispered, her eyes fixed on Erin and Steve. Kevin laughed quietly.

"I’m glad you’re enjoying it. When are you gonna let me fuck you?"

She bit her lip. "I don’t know. I’m not sure I’m ready."

"Of couse you are."

"I’m not sure. I want it to be special."

"Special, huh?" Kevin brought his mouth close to her ear, to make sure the other two couldn’t hear him. "Why don’t you just say that you want it to be with Steve?"

She opened her mouth to protest, but then realized that he was right. She did want Steve to be the first to fuck her.

"Do you think that’s wrong?" she wanted to know.

"I don’t know." Suddenly, a new sensation. She felt a third finger enter her, stretching her out. She gasped, not knowing what to make of this.

"He certainly has more experience deflowering," Kevin admitted. "So maybe it’s the right thing to do. I guess you just gotta ask him."

She swallowed when she thought about that. Steve? Who was just thrusting into Erin like she was made of rubber? On the other hand, Kevin had just assured her that he would certainly be gentler with her. But having to ask him?

"Will you ask him?" she whispered.

"What, me?" Kevin seemed surprised. "No way. If you really want him, you gotta do that yourself."

The three fingers started to feel good. She pushed against them rhythmically while her clit pulsated under Kevin‘s fingertips.

At that moment, Steve came hard inside Erin, and she with him. Both moaned loudly, spasming, collapsing. Finally, Steve lifted himself off her with a grunt and stood up.

"Damn," he said, "I needed that." He helped Erin up and looked at Kevin and Jenny, still in the water.

"Are you guys gonna come out?" he wanted to know. "You know your skin will start shriveling if you’re in the water too long."

"Shut up honey, you don’t wanna deny Jenny her bit of fun," Erin grinned, who had seen what was the matter at once. But Kevin pulled his hands away.

"We’ll continue that later," he decided, crawling out. He then turned around and helped Jenny out of the water. Erin brought towels for all of them, and they sat down in the chairs around a table, with Erin and Steve still completely naked.

"So Jenny," Erin said, leaning forward with a look of interest on her face. "How do you like being away from home so far?"

Steve’s and Kevin’s eyes suddenly opened wide, both fixating on Jenny’s face.

"Well," she said, rubbing her forehead, unsure what to say. "It’s definitely been a... learning experience, you know."

Erin’s eyebrown arched up. "It has?" she asked innocently. "In what way?"

"Oh, in many ways," Jenny answered. "It has given me a whole new perspective on things."

"Really?" Erin’s eyes flicked at Kevin, who was trying to hide his grin, and then back to Jenny.

"Oh yes," Jenny assured her. "Kevin and Steve are really nice to me as well." She grinned, getting into the game.

"I’m sure they are," Erin nodded, with a serious look on her face. "They are such lovely boys, don’t you think?"

"Oh yes, they certainly are," Jenny answered. "I was afraid when I got here that I‘d get bored but... they’ve included me in many of their activities."

Steve burst out laughing. "I like that one," he told the girls. "We’ve included her in our activities."

"Oh, but you certainly have!" Erin stood up. "Anyone want a drink?"

She walked over to the fridge with the towel wrapped around her waist, opening it and looking at the cans inside. "We’ve got coke, mountain dew, beer, pepsi..."

"Beer," said Steve and Kevin at the same time. Jenny shrugged her shoulders. "I don‘t care."

Erin returned with beer for the boys and two cans of mountain dew for Jenny and herself. After handing them out to everybody, she fell back into her chair and looked around.

"You know what I really want to do tonight?" she asked them. "Watch a movie. We haven’t done that for the longest time."

"Hmm, good idea!" Steve took a sip of his beer and looked at his girlfriend. "You got something special in mind?"

Erin shook her head. "No, I’ll leave it to you."

Jenny looked from one to the other. "Excuse the interference," she said, "but what’s all that exciting about a movie?"

"Well, think," said Kevin. "What kind of movie could we possibly be all that excited about?"

Jenny drew her brows together. "Oh," she said finally. "Oh, right. I get it."

"And she didn’t even blush," Steve noted, his eyes on her. "Damn Jenny, you’ll be a little slut in no time, if you keep going at this pace."

Jenny promptly blushed, which made everyone laugh. "Thanks," she said. "I guess I’ll take that as a compliment."

"It was meant as one," Steve responded, taking another sip of his beer. "But getting back to the movie, I’ll take care of getting a good one. Two, maybe."

"Great!" Erin smiled, apparently satisfied. Then she was silent.

For a few minutes, nobody said anything. They just looked at each other, sipping their drinks, out of topics to talk about for the moment.

Finally, Erin stretched out her legs and dropped her towel.

"I’m horny," she anounced.

"You just fucked," Kevin pointed out.

"That doesn’t matter. I’m horny again. Come on Steve!" She nudged her boyfriend with an elbow.

Steve set his can of beer down on the table. "What do you want?" he asked lazily. He clearly wasn’t in the mood right now.

Erin stood up and pulled him up from his chair as well. "Oh, come on, you can’t be that worn out!"

"I am," he protested and tried to sit down again, but Erin pulled him away from the table and down onto the floor. "Lay down," she commanded. Rolling his eyes, he obliged.

Erin didn’t waste any time and sat down on his chest, smiling down at him.

"Lick me, please!"

He sighed, but grabbed her ass and pulled her onto his face, thrusting out his tongue. Erin moaned in enjoyment and closed her eyes, while Kevin and Jenny watched with interest.

Steve lifted Erin off his face again.

"At least," he said, "let Jenny suck my cock!"

Erin turned her head and looked at the other girl. "Will you do it?"

"Sure." Jenny stood up and came over, Kevin walking right behind her.

"Erin," he said, positioning himself in front of her. "Pretty please?"

Erin just laughed. "Take off your pants then," she commanded, and Kevin was quick to pull them down, step out of them and hold his cock in front of Erin’s face. She opened her mouth and swallowed at once.

Seing that, Jenny knelt down between Steve’s legs and grabbed his completely soft cock, stroking it lovingly up and down first with her fingertips, them with her fist until he was hard. Bringing her head down, she extended her tongue to lick around his balls, a thing she hadn’t done before. After a while, Steve groaned and thrust his hips up, indicating that he wanted more. Jenny positioned her lips right above his cockhead. Get the angle right, she reminded herself, breathe through your nose, fuck the gag reflex.

She slid her lips down, taking him deep. It worked fine, and she came back up slurping, just to go right back down.

After the third or fourth time, she realized surprised that she was having a lot of fun doing that. Her clit even began to tingle between her legs, and she brought one hand down to rub it while continuing to suck happily with her lips stretched around Steve’s cock.

Finally, she decided that it was time for something different. While her fingertips massaged the head, her lips and tongue went down the shaft, nibbling softly, and, when he responded by groaning, a bit harder.

She did this for quite some time, not even realizing how much she was teasing him until his hands came down and yanked her hair hard. She let out a yelp, but was mercilessly pulled onto his cock. Once her lips were stretching around his shaft again, Steve started thrusting and pulling her hair, not giving her any time for a breather. She took him as deep as she could, gasping for air whenever possible, trying to break free from his grip to go down at her own pace, but he wouldn’t allow it. He held her there mercilessly, until she felt him contract and starting to shoot off.

His hands had slipped from her hair as soon as his orgasm started, and when she couldn’t swallow anymore, she pulled away and let the rest settle on her chest. Gasping for breath, she sat there between his legs, seeing Erin, who had apparently just come as well, climb off her boyfriend‘s face. Kevin was already waiting closeby; obviously, Erin had finished him rather quickly.

Steve sat up and looked at Jenny gasping for breath, concern in his face.

"I’m sorry," he said, drawing Erin’s and Kevin’s attention to the girl. "I didn’t mean that."

"What happened?" Kevin wanted to know, a confused look on his face.

"Umm," Steve looked quite embarrassed. "She teased me a bit too much and I lost control. I couldn’t hold back."

"I’m sorry," Jenny croaked before anyone could say anything. "I didn’t realize it was that bad for you." She coughed; her throat hurt.

"It’s not your fault," Erin said quickly. "You don’t know him that well, and you couldn’t see his face or anything. Don’t worry about it."

"I worry about it," Steve protested. "I gotta make it up to her somehow. I mean, she was the only one right now who didn’t get anything."

"It’s okay, really." Jenny was able to talk normally again. "You just owe me," she added, grinning. "I’ll collect it sometime."

"Well, alright." Steve stood up and offered her a hand. At that moment, they heard a door go and a female voice yell "Erin!"

"Shit, my mom!" Erin managed to roll her eyes before sprinting to get her towel. She wrapped around herself before kicking the two pieces of her bikini behind one of the plants. Steve and Kevin also grabbed towels to wrap around their waists, while Jenny, who was the only one still wearing clothes, wrapped her towel around her shoulders to conceal the white liquid dripping down her chest. Only a second after she’d done that, a woman who was obviously Erin’s mother opened the door on top of the stairs and peered down at them.

"Oh, I didn’t know you had guests," she said, smiling. "Hi Steve, hi Kevin. And you are...?" She gave Jenny a questioning look.

"Jenny," Kevin introduced. "Her parents are good friends of ours, and she’s come to spend the summer with us."

"How lovely," Erin’s mother smiled. "Now Erin, we’re going to have lunch in about half an hour, are your friends going to stay?"

"Ah... no thanks," said Steve. "We’ve something planned already, thank you."

"Well, that’s fine then. Just be ready on time, Erin." She nodded at her daughter and then closed the door again.

"Damn," sighed Erin, "that was close." She dropped her towel again and collected her bikini. "Do you need to wash your hair?" she asked in Jenny’s direction. "I know the boys don’t care about all the chlorine, but I do."

Jenny nodded, and Erin took her by the hand, leading her out a glass door into a huge bathroom, in which everything seemed to be bright green, from the towels to the toothbrushes. She closed the door and made a presenting gesture.

"Mine," she said. "My parents don’t like to use it for some reason, so I’ve got it all by myself."

"That’s really cool!" Jenny was impressed, considering the size of the room and the obvious expensiveness of it. Erin smiled and went to turn on the shower.

"Here’s shampoo, and some vanilla shower gel, and conditioner’s right there," she pointed. "You can go first."

But all of a sudden, Jenny realized she’d have to undress in front of the other girl. She stood there thinking. What would Erin, herself so smoothly shaved, think of her quite hairy –

"Jenny?" Erin looked at her questioningly. "What’s wrong?"

"Well..." Her face flushed.

"Do you have a problem with undressing in front of me?"

"No..." Shit, why was it so much harder to tell Erin she was embarrassed than giving a guy a blowjob? "It’s just... I know it’s silly, but you’re shaved so nicely, and I..."

Erin drew together her eyebrows, then she smiled, putting her hand reassuringly onto the other girl’s shoulder.

"Kevin said something to you, didn’t he? I know he loves shaved."

Jenny nodded. "He did."

"And would you like to go shaved?" Big brown eyes looked at her questioningly. She chewed her lip.

"I think so. Yeah... I think it would feel better. I would feel better."

"Then why don’t you come over tomorrow and let me do it?"

"You would...?"

"I would. No problem. It can be a lot of fun." Her smile widened.

"Thank you."

"Like I said, no problem."

Steve hadn’t been quite truthful when he had told Erin’s mother that they had planned something for lunch. The reason, as he explained, was that she was a health food fanatic, and served the in his opinion most disgusting things for lunch. As soon as they were home, Kevin took out two pizzas from the freezer and put them in the oven, while Jenny lay down on the couch in the living room. Steve went upstairs into his room.

"So," said Kevin, sitting down opposite her. "I see you’re getting into our lifestyle."

"Yeah," she answered, blinking. "It’s exciting."

"Are you still planning on asking Steve to fuck you, then?"

She nodded. "Right after I’ve eaten my pizza."

"Burning for it, are you?"

"Not at all," she said, not quite truthful, and Kevin sensed that at once.

"Right." He made a face.

She bit her lip, thinking. "I just can’t believe I’m ASKING somebody to do this to me, somebody I’m not even going out with. That’s so not me!"

"Ah," was all Kevin said.

"Ah what?"

"Ah, I was wondering when you’d be back on the guilt trip, that’s all."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I’m just noticing. You sucked Steve’s cock twice without going on about how it was wrong, you watched them fuck and got turned on instead of grossed out. You were having fun, that’s why. Now you’re super nervous, and you get started on the ‚I can’t believe I’m doing this‘ line again."

"And what’s so wrong about that?"

"I didn’t say it was wrong. I just want you to get over yourself."

fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers
12