Jenny's Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Jenny called me at six and said, "You are going to love this one. Your wife is now a bona fide slut and a whore."

"What are you talking about?"

"I was fucking Ralph when the doorbell rang. Before I could stop him Joey got up to answer it. It seems that Ralph invited some friends over to help him take care of me. Bottom line is that last night I was gangbanged by nine guys. When they all left I was so sore I could barely walk. I climbed into the tub and soaked for two hours and then I crawled into bed and crashed. This morning when I got up I found that some of them had left money on the dresser. I guess that makes me a member of the Oldest Profession."

"Are you all right?"

"I'm okay, but I don't ever want to do that again. I'm going to be real interested in seeing how you take the scene with me having a cock in my ass, pussy and mouth all at the same time."

Well, when I saw it I loved it, but was smart enough not to let her know what a fantastic turn on it was and to this day it is still my favorite tape. But that's neither here nor there. What was obvious was that I was going to have to do something to stop things from escalating any farther.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I called Ralph and told him that I'd suspected that there was something going on between him and Jenny and I'd hired a private detective to check out what I suspected. I told him that I had photos of him and Jenny taken through the bedroom window and that regardless of how things turned out between me and Jenny I'd better not catch him hanging around her anymore. I told him that if I caught him he could look forward to a lengthy stay in a hospital and that when I got done with him he might never walk again. That was the short-term fix.

The long-term fix took a little longer. My company was opening a new office in Denver and I had been asked to run it. I told them I would consider it and I was about to turn it down when the thing with Ralph blew up on us. I told them I would take the job and three weeks later we had the house on the market, were packed and we were gone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Those of you wise in the ways of wife watching know that there has to be more to it than what you have read here and you are right. Look for the rest of the story in a piece entitled, Dating My Daughter.

12