Jenny's Tutorial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garron entered the bedroom naked, carrying his clothes. I was in bed by that time, so I peeled back a corner of the bedclothes to invite him in.

He clambered in and snuggled against me, his head resting against my breasts, as I lay sideways to him. He did seem like a child seeking comfort or protection. I wanted to soothe him to make him feel loved; to…yes…I wanted to suckle him.

I had, of course, never fed a child, so what I did now must have been female instinct. I took one of my breasts in my hand and brought the nipple to his mouth. No word was said he simply took it into his mouth and began to suck.

I held him in my arms almost as if her were a child, and felt a wonderful peace come over me. A peace I had no known since Alf died. I think this peace was transmitted to Garron, because he went to sleep, his head still buried in my breasts and one of my arms embracing him.

The next day was Saturday, and so neither of us would need to get up early. With that thought, I too drifted off to sleep.

When I woke the day was well advanced. Garron still asleep was curled against me and I felt his strong young body against mine, then I had a strange sensation passed through me. I wanted to posses him, to take him into me, to have him as part of me. Perhaps it was the feelings of a mother for her child? The answer to that I will probably never know. I could not be his mother, and it was decades too late to take him as a permanent lover.

I think I sighed, and as I did, Garron awoke. He looked at me and smiled, and pulling closer to me, I felt his morning erection. I waited for him to come too properly, then rolling him over on his back, I sat astride him and said, "Just lie still, love, and I'll fix that lovely shaft of yours."

I let him slide into me and then slowly moved up and down on him. It was long and sweet, both of us in no hurry, just bent on enjoying each other. We seemed to blend together, my juices mingling with his pre ejaculation fluid. It went on and on until, without great noise or fuss, we both quietly came in a bond love.

Withdrawing from him I got out of bed and said, "Stay there, darling, I'll be back soon."

I showered and got some easy to eat food for us, and returned to the bed where we ate.

When we had finished eating, I noticed he had another erection, so tasting my own fluid and his semen I took his penis into my mouth. Initially he gave a groan, but then we went on as quietly as in our previous encounter, until I decided it was my turn.

I played with him, forcing my vagina onto his mouth saying, "Now, you beast, you'll feed on that until I decide I've had enough."

He needed no prompting. As I ground my vagina against his mouth, his tongue pushed into my entrance and flicked in and out. If I thought I might be forcing him to something he did not want, I was soon reassured. His arms were round my thighs, forcing me against his mouth, even when I tried to retreat. He moved back and forth from my opening to my clitoris. The thought flashed through my mind, "His mother taught him well," and I felt a pang of envy that I could not have been the first.

When I finally pulled away from him he rolled me onto my back, and beginning with deep kissing my mouth, he worked his way down to my breasts. Like Alf, these seemed to be a great favourite with Garron, and he sucked on my nipples, which were hard with my urge for him.

We spent most of the day in bed. He loved me in my vagina, anus and mouth. He had clearly been well instructed in the art of pleasuring a woman, and I think I gave as good as I received.

He stayed the next night, but we were so exhausted by our copulating during the day, we did little more than lie together, with again his head between my breasts. From time to time, I put a nipple against his mouth, and he would kiss and suck it, and it was this that gave me the most intense feelings of tenderness towards him.

I had put myself in serious emotional danger. A woman of sixty in love with a boy of nineteen seemed ridiculous. How long could an affair like this last?

Garron seemed to be equally serious in his thoughts, and said to me, "Jenny, you won't let those other chaps fuck you again, will you?"

At the time me I had enjoyed what the four of them had done to me, and had wondered if it would become a regular post-tutorial event. Now it seemed, Garron wanted me completely for himself. What was I to do?

We spent most of Sunday in bed. His supply of semen was amazing. We continued to make a terrible mess of the bed and each other, with at one stage his sperm all over my face. He had intended to come between my breasts, and I had been holding them over his penis, but apparently, I was not blocking off the top of them, and when he fired it was such an explosion it splashed over my face.

We had both tasted each other several times by then, so having his sperm on my face was no bother to me, and when he had finished I began picking some up with my finger and swallowing it. He seemed to enjoy this performance.

It was towards the end of the afternoon, when we had finally got out of bed and staggered to the kitchen to get something to eat, he made his suggestion – or should I call it "appeal"?

He had to return to his room in the college that night, and made it clear he didn't want to go. As we ate he said, "Jenny, I'd like to move in with you."

Of all the shocks and surprises I had experienced that weekend, this was the most amazing. I thought he might want to visit me frequently for sex, and might stay for the night occasionally, but to live with me?

You may think it grotesque, but I was really in love with this boy by then. He seemed to be willing and able to satisfy my every sexual need, and I certainly wanted to satisfy his. I made my decision. I decided to accept that our relationship would only be a short-lived one. I was not his mother, so I could not have him as my child. I could not marry him or be his permanent lover. I would, however, accept whatever I could from him, and when it finished, try not to grieve too much.

To Garron I said, "Darling, if you really would like to live with me, then move in as soon as you can."

He left me in no doubt as to his delight at my decision, and the randy fellow started to get yet another erection that I needed to fix for him.

I suggested we went back to bed, but he laughed and said, "Let's do it where we did it the first time, so he took me over the table."

I am sitting up in bed writing this last part of my story. Garron has been living with me for nearly two years, and I know that soon he must leave me. Over the time he has been with me I have tried to give him all the love and comfort I am capable of, and he has certainly gratified me.

Garron has been showering as I write, but I hear him coming now. He has entered the room naked and I see his erection standing up like a great tower. I must stop writing now…I think I might make him come in my mouth this time...

12