Jen's Short Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared me down as I started to cum. Her tits looked so good.

"Oh Goddamn, "I said. "Oh Goddamn, I'm cumming!"

"Give it to me, Mother Fucker!" she said almost growling. "Give me that shit!"

With that, I shot my load with reckless abandon all in her wet pussy.

"Oh God Yes! Oh God Yes!" she screamed as my cum filled her juicy pussy. "Oh God Yes, I'm cumming again!"

I shoved my cock as far up in her as I possibly could.

She was squeezing my dick with all she had, milking every last drop of cum out of it as she came for the third time.

She collapsed onto her back. Her chest was heaving as I fell on top of her, our bodies wet with sweat.

We both just laid there for a few minutes and then she looked at me and said, "That was fucking awesome!"

I looked back at her and said, "Hell Yeah, it was!"

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and stood on my knees in front of her.

She rose up into a sitting position and took my dick into her mouth.

She cleaned all of our juices off my dick as she looked me in the eye, then she said with a devilish grin, "I have got to go. I have to meet your wife in fifteen minutes."

She buttoned her blouse back, jumped up and pulled her skirt down, then told me to wait a few minutes before I went out of the office as to not draw any attention to us.

Then she grabbed her purse from her office and twisted her fine ass out the door.

As I waited to leave the office I thought to myself, "In the last two days I have cheated on my wife with two different women, and I work with both of them."

Damn! Who ever said work couldn't be fun?

12