Jersey Shore Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
640 Followers

"Whoa brother!" You see what I see?" Byron exclaimed.

"What?" Carl returned.

"By the pool, on the lounge chair. That's a fucking masterpiece." Byron gushed. He was obviously referring to Lis who was lying on her belly.

"Oh God! Check that out! That white woman is fucking hot!" Santino sounded as if he was gawking out of the glass doors like a child on his first trip to the zoo.

"Hell yea! Those fucking rich white dudes get that shit! Ain't fair man." Byron lamented.

"It's gonna be hard to keep my hands off that part of the inventory." Santino followed.

"Maybe you won't have too." Byron said.

"What do you mean man?" Santino asked anxiously.

"Just follow my lead and we'll be sampling the merchandise in no time. Let's just move this piano and, like I said, follow my lead brother." Byron bent down as if he was preparing the piano in the back room to be moved and Santino followed suit on the other end.

Reggin then cut the action and started again with the boys walking out towards Lis. We immediately raced out to the back room to watch. While the scene was about 30 to 40 feet away the image on the monitor was very clear and the sound was perfect. As I watched I thought how hot those one piece overalls the black men were wearing must have been. Then I remembered that they wouldn't be in them much longer.

Lis noticed the two black men approaching her and she reacted like any other kept woman in the same situation. She jumped up, covered her 95% naked body as best she could with her hands and yelled "Who the fuck are you?"

"Don't be alarmed ma'am we just moved your old piano to storage. The new piano will be here in a few days." Byron explained as he approached Lis with Santino in tow.

"Oh shit! That's right!" Lis exclaimed with her arms now crossed over her barely covered breasts.

"Well your father said we could take a swim as a sort of tip. He didn't have any cash on him." Byron continued now standing right in front of Lis.

"A tip? You two in our pool? You've got to be kidding me. And that's not my father. He's my husband." Lis shot back with obvious bigoted overtones.

"I'm sorry but your husband thought after the heavy lifting a couple of black men might feel refreshed on such a hot day." Santino chimed in.

Lis got the message and apologized. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way. By all means."

The black men jumped out of the suits and exposed their bodies wearing only male thongs, their genitals bulging out lewdly in the thin material. Their bodies were a shiny black in the intense sun and they looked magnificent. The camera moved in on Lis' face as she shamelessly checked out both men.

"If you don't mind my saying ma'am it looks like you could use another coat of that oil. I mean your tan looks a little uneven." Byron noted playing on the white woman's self esteem towards her looks.

"Really? Where?" Lis looked down at her legs momentarily. Meanwhile I was beginning to think that my girlfriend was becoming a fairly good actress even if it was only as a prelude to a savage sexual encounter.

"Well right here on your back and down on your legs." Byron grabbed the bottle of oil and began applying it to the back of Lis' calves.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Lis protested.

"Just stay still and we'll oil you more evenly. " Santino bent down poured some of the oil in his hands and began rubbing the front of Lis' legs.

"Oh I can't believe this! You're supposed to move my piano not me!" Lis turned her head back towards Byron and then to Santino as if by watching them she could somehow stop them. Yet by now Santino's hands were at Lis' upper thighs and Byron was massaging her exposed buttocks.

"You see now you're going to have a nice even tan." Byron commented as he quickly moved his hands up and down her back.

Santino was now coating the ridges that made up her muscular abdomen. Like Byron he was quickly working his way upward on her body despite her desperate protests. The black men were like predators preparing to consume their prey which is exactly how Reggie wanted it to look. He was a big fan of showing a sexual encounter, in this case a conquest, in a most physical way. A way that best described what was going on between the participants. In this case Reggie had picked his men well. They were big and athletic and easily a match for my girlfriend's physicality.

We watched the action on the monitor as Santino suddenly slid his oil drenched hands under her folded arms and grabbed her breasts. Lis groaned and offered little resistance as Byron began massaging her shoulders from behind. Lis closed her eyes. Whatever the black men were going to do she was going to let happen.

Following Reggie's instructions the players continued to show the encounter as a physical conquest. He told me that he had seen it on the nature channels many times, when the big cats took down prey they would often go for the neck and the genitals. By sinking their fangs into the windpipe they could hang on until the prey suffocated while an attack on the sex organs delivered paralyzing pain. Reggie wanted the black men to mimic this type of attack. Only instead of pain the men were going to bring down Lis delivering a fantastic amount of carnal pleasure to her body.

The black men executed the coup de grace when Byron began kissing my girlfriend on the neck and Santino squatted and dove face first into the apex of her muscular thighs. At first Lis seemed to push down on Santino's shoulders as if to try to get away but it was a passive attempt at best and the last resistance she would offer. At first the monitor recorded only the sounds of the black men's tongues feasting on my girlfriend's skin until we heard her fist sigh.

Jodi whispered the only commentary in the hushed room. "God I can't believe how intense this scene has become."

Lis' level of excitement was quickly rising. She no longer tried to cover her breasts, which were now bare in the sun. They were jiggling about freely and her chest had darkened to a crimson red color. Lis' body was shiny with oil and she looked like a perverted version of a fitness model posing in a competition standing there naked letting the black men plunder her. Suddenly Lis threw her head back giving Byron the front of her neck. The black man took it kissing it and reaching around and began gently caressing her breasts. Meanwhile my girlfriend lifted her leg and wrapped it around Santino's squatting body giving him better access to her genitals.

Dr. Watson, Jodi and I divided our time between the monitor and the actual action taking place by the pool. Both views were pristine and when the angle was good the monitor offered a close up that looking out the door couldn't offer.

"My God! She's not even acting. She's in heat. Jodi exclaimed as she looked out the sliding glass door.

"I saw her first video. This girl loves the attention and she loves black men." The doctor added.

Santino stood up and stepped back. The small patch of bright green nylon that had covered her vagina had been pushed to one side and Lis' labia lips and clitoris were hanging out shamelessly. Without a word Lis knew what to do. She squatted down in front of the men and pulled down each of their tight fitting thongs. Their penises were already engorged and quite large. Lis began alternately putting each of the cocks in her mouth and sucking on them. She was facing away from us and we could see her head moving back and forth. Meanwhile Reggie's camera caught Lis pleasuring the two black men from the side and one look at the monitor told anyone that my girlfriend wasn't going to disappoint any of Reggie's clients. Her beautiful tanned face looked sensational when she had a big black penis sliding in and out of her mouth.

Having had his fill of Lis' mouth, Byron moved behind her and pulled her up by the hips. Lis continued to suck Santino's thick erection but bent over with her legs spread making an inviting target for Byron. The well built black man positioned himself behind Lis and carefully pushed himself into her. My girlfriend was now standing bent over at the waist being shish-ka-bobbed by the two black men.

"Jesus she's good! She works hard on that body and she knows how to use it too." Jodi commented with admiration in her voice.

"She could work with the pros but so could you my dear." The doctor said.

"Think so?" Jodi was on the couch with the older black man.

"I've seen your work. You know how to dance with a black man." Doctor Watson smiled over at Jodi and ran his hand along one of her pale thighs. Jodi smiled back and I knew that I was soon going to be watching another interracial sex act.

Meanwhile I returned my gaze to the back door and the human pin cushion that was my girlfriend skewered on the two enormous black dicks. She was gulping down healthy portions of Santino's inhumanly thick member while Byron runted against her from behind. Suddenly Lis stood up and leaned back against Byron. She arched back and they kissed. Then she turned her attention towards Santino.

"You're a big boy. You think you can handle me?" Lis stepped towards the bodybuilder in her high heels.

They were eye to eye and surprisingly the black man seemed intimidated. He actually leaned back and actually took a half step back before recovering and stepping forward and taking my girlfriend in his arms. "You've been spending way too much time with white boys. I'm going to make you forget them and give you the ride of your life sweet meat."

Lis began kissing the black man. She was emboldened by Santino's reaction to her which was obviously not part of the script. They became very passionate and then Santino grabbed Lis' buttocks and hoisted her into the air. Lis wrapped her arms and legs around the sweaty black body. It took a little effort but Lis positioned herself while hanging on Santino and then sank down onto his shiny black erection. More than any of the other black men I'd seen her with Santino was able to handle Lis' muscular frame with ease.

"That is the thickest tube of meat I've ever seen." Jodi commented as she lay back on the couch allowing Doctor Watson between her legs.

Santino began bouncing his blonde conquest up and down on that very same thick dick. Lis joined in undulating her body in time with the black man's upward thrusts. In the intense heat sweat was pouring off the two bodies and forming puddles on the concrete. Byron, meanwhile, was eager to slide his own black cock back inside my girlfriend. Since Santino was busy goring Lis' vagina Byron had to find another hole. He grabbed the bottle of oil and squirted the lubricating liquid onto his erection. He slowly slid his hand along the ebony colored shaft a couple of times and then approached Lis from behind. Seeing his friend looking for an opening Santino slowed his frenzied thrusting motion. Then in one fluid movement Byron squatted down with his cock in his hand, took aim and pushed upwards into Lis' vulnerable anus. Lis let out a tortured cry and threw her head back.

"It's all over for your girlfriend now." Jodi grinned over at me. "She's going to be a puddle of vanilla buttercream frosting soon enough with all that heat on the outside and dark chocolate inside her. Seems like a crazy phrase until you see it live and in person."

"I think she gets sexier every time I see her." The good doctor had been rubbing the sizeable lump in his pants as he had done at his office during Lis' first performance.

"Why don't you guys take off your clothes and jerk yourselves off. You know you both want too." Jodi invited with a devilish grin.

I desperately wanted to masturbate but I was wearing my cock tube so I hesitated. Meanwhile Clete Watson was out of his pants like a Vegas stripper. He exposed his healthy sized erection and began slowly stroking himself, as he watched the pornographic video that was evolving on the on the monitor and out by the pool. Jodi smiled triumphantly over at the black man sitting next to her and then at me. She was already topless, her beautiful breasts hanging perfectly from her chest.

"Get over here Denny. Being a cuckold doesn't mean you have to give up having fun altogether." Jodi pulled up the necklace she was wearing and showed me the key that was dangling at the end of it. "Let me help you out of your tube."

I pulled off my shorts and underwear and walked over to the sexy brunette. She smiled up at me as she put the small key into the handcuff that wrapped around the base of my cock and scrotum and held the chrome tube in place. She unlocked it and expertly and gently pulled the tube off of my now erect penis. As a result of the blood rushing down there it was tight fit inside the tube but it was obvious Jodi had done this many times before.

"Ah what a cute white cock, just as I thought plain and very small." The insult made it clear where Jodi's desires were. "Denny you can stand over there and watch Lissy get herself stretched on camera if you'd like."

With that Jodi basically dismissed me and turned her attention back to Dr. Watson. He smiled down at her and then leaned over and began kissing her. Jodi returned the affection putting her arms around the now naked black man. I was torn between watching my girlfriend being ravaged out by the doctor's pool and the black man and sexy white woman right in front of me.

I looked out the window. Lis was now standing between the men with her legs spread. The two black men were now violently fucking her and she was sobbing loudly. I had never seen a woman being so sexually debased before. I began touching myself as I watched helplessly.

"Denny I need my shorts and panties taken off and folded neatly." Jodi had briefly broken away from her black lover to issue her order.

I followed her instructions. I went to her and unzipped her cut off jean shorts. She smiled up at me and planted a kiss on my cheek. She seemed to want to make me understand that her order was not a stern request but was made out of her wanting me to be a part of her sex with Dr. Watson. I pulled the shorts down her smooth toned legs and neatly left them folded on the arm of a chair. I then turned my attention to her sheer black nylon panties. They were wet with excitement. I pulled them down exposing her beautiful genitals. The area was shaved smooth and her lips pouted out like a flower.

"Thank you Denny you're such a sweet white boy." Jodi said. Then as I leaned over her she kissed me on the lips quickly flicking her tongue inside my mouth. "I'm going to make sure that you feel some real pleasure today because I love you but you know your place now don't you. You need to stand over there and watch."

I placed the panties on top of Jodi's shorts and then watched as Dr. Watson climbed on top of the white woman and began kissing her. Jodi grabbed his erect penis and aimed it between her thighs with her legs spread. Watson reared up and lunged into her. Jodi let out a slight sigh and smiled as he sank inside of her. The elder black man went right to work undulating up and down on the shapely white woman. To Dr. Watson this was heaven. While he was friends with Reggie he had not been included in any interracial fun prior to Lis taking to her knees at his office. Now he was actually fucking this gorgeous white woman. He had to be hoping against hope that this good luck would continue. He could have done far worse than Jodi. While she was more petit than Lis, she worked just as hard in the gym. She had a beautiful body and a gorgeous face and she had to be at least twenty five years younger than the black doctor.

Meanwhile Lis was getting hammered by both men as Reggie filmed them. She wriggled around between them as her body took the punishing thrusts. Still there was an ecstatic smile on her face. She was thrilled to be the object of their sexual attention. Ultimately they ended up on the sturdy lounge chair. Lis mounted Santino who had lay down on the chair on his back. She slowly slid down on the glistening black pole. Once my girlfriend was in place Byron immediately climbed on top of her, again burying his engorged manhood into her rectum.

I looked out the sliding glass doors and watched Reggie filming the human pile writhing on the overbuilt lounge chair. The two men were very dark and even with her tan Lis' skin stuck out sandwiched between them. The monitor showed that Reggie was getting a perfect shot of Lis' vagina and anus being invaded by what looked like impossibly sized penises. They looked like two fat black eels oozing in and out of her. As the two black men went at her, Lis lay there sobbing with delight. They controlled Lis with their arms and rutting movements. Despite her extraordinary exercise regimen she was just able to lay there with her muscular legs lolling helplessly on either side of the chair as the men had their way with her.

I heard loud grunts behind me and turned to watch Clete Watson pushing into Jodi with all his might. The sultry brunette was pushed into the end of the couch and was using the arm of the furniture to keep her head up while her legs were high in the air. She had a look on her face that told me that she was very much enjoying the doctor's sexual advances. Yet the old man wasn't a player like many of the other studs I had witnessed take these willing women. He was simply a normal human like me so the excitement of having a woman like Jodi had quickly driven him over the edge. He was shaking uncontrollably as he dropped his load deep inside of Jodi. She held his buttock with one hand and ran the other up and down his back as the warm fluid flooded her womb.

As I watched Watson finish with Jodi I heard another loud grunt. This time it came from the monitor. Byron was standing over Lis shooting an extraordinarily large load of sperm onto her back. He had aimed it so that it puddled on the small of her back first. Reggie had captured the orgasm perfectly filming the long ropes of white cum that spewed out of the glistening black penis and splashed on her back and then all over her ass. The lanky black man's body rocked back and forth as he finished off his sexual spasm.

Reggie closed in on my girlfriend's anus as she returned to bouncing up and down on Santino. The orifice was wide open and looked like a giant cave on the monitor. I couldn't resist touching myself watching it go up and down. Suddenly I felt a hand on my back and quickly turned.

"So that's what a well fucked asshole looks like." Paula Zinn observed running a hand gently along the length of my back.

The tall blonde was standing behind me just as naked as myself with the exception of a pair of very expensive high heel pumps. The mature woman looked fantastic. She towered over me in the shiny shoes and her 5'-10" frame. She smiled down at me and gave me a kiss and then gently tweaked my hard penis. Reggie's world was the only place where I knew that a woman of runway model beauty that I had met just once would come up to me naked and touch me where Paula was now gently running her fingers. It was just another benefit of allowing Reggie to own your girl.

"Things seem to be going well. Have you been enjoying watching Lis take 20 inches of South Jersey black snake?" Paula said into my ear.

"She's doing well." I replied with the only thing I could think of.

"She sure is. She's gorgeous. You're a lucky man, or should I say they're a couple of very lucky men." Paula took the white man's role as a cuckold very seriously. Lis thought it was because she actually didn't have one so no sympathy existed. Whatever her reasons the tall blonde could taunt a white man like no other.

"You're very right." I decided to play the role for her.

"I hope you stick around afterward to eat some cream pie and wear your horns for me." She stood behind me and I felt her hands feeling their way around my body.

Bazzz
Bazzz
640 Followers