Jess Ch. 01

Story Info
She experiences sex with her father and his friend.
2.4k words
4.12
117.3k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess – Chapter 1

One evening I was in a chatroom minding my own business in my normal way. I started chatting with this chap on a multitude of subjects and, as is usual with men, we soon got around to chatting about sex. It transpired that he was getting the same amount of sex as I was – precisely nothing! No – that is incorrect. He did have a lady friend who provided a service occasionally but he received nothing from his wife.

We carried on chatting over a number of days and eventually discovered that we both had the same fantasy which we wanted to turn into reality. We were both bi curious!

Subsequent conversation ascertained that Mike (for that was his name) also had another fantasy.

He had a teenage daughter called Jess who was exceedingly fair of face and firm of body – how did I know? He showed me a photograph of her in a swimming pool. She was 18 and loved looking at porn on the internet! Mike's fantasy was to have the opportunity to watch her being fucked by one of his friends and then to fuck her himself whilst his friend's cum was dribbling out of her vagina!

My fantasy was to suck cock and to feel warm cum flooding my mouth, whilst being watched by a woman sitting naked and masturbating herself!

It was Mike who suggested that our fantasies could in fact be made reality with me sucking his cock whilst Jess watched; I would then fuck Jess and Mike would subsequently fuck his darling daughter. The problem, of course, was getting Jess to participate.

...................................................................................

Several weeks later I had an excited note from Mike to say that some progress had been made. He had apparently discovered Jess looking at some porn on her laptop; Jess had expected him to blow his top but he immediately saw this as a way of satisfying our fantasies. Instead of berating her for looking at sexual images, he asked her what type of images she enjoyed most to which she replied that MMF threesomes were what turned her on most. She hastily added that she had not to date experienced a threesome.

Mike then took the bull by the horns and asked Jess whether she was still a virgin.

Jess went a slight shade of red but looking her father full in the face told him she was not. She had lost her virginity several months ago to her boyfriend of the time. It had not been particularly satisfying but it had got breaking her hymen out of the way. Since then she had had sex several times but nothing had been very fulfilling and she looked forward to the time when she had her first orgasm.

"Have you ever thought of having a threesome?" asked Mike.

"I came close to it once but chickened out at the last minute," said Jess.

"What happened?" asked Mike.

"I was at a party where we had been playing "Spin the bottle" for clothes. There were eight of us in the circle and each time the bottle stopped, whoever it pointed at had to remove an item of clothing. It was agreed before we started that we would play until we were all naked. I was a little reticent to start with never having been naked in a mixed group before but I did not want to appear a wimp, so I agreed.

Several girls and a man lost their clothes before I had to remove my panties. It seemed strange sitting in a mixed group totally naked but no one else seemed to mind. The chap had a full erection on him and he sat there playing with himself. Eventually everyone was naked including a girl who was younger than me. Then came the shock. The host asked if we wanted to play for forfeits! I wondered what I was letting myself in for but again I went along with the crowd.

The host must have been ready for this because he produced a bowl in which were a number of folded slips of paper. The host span the bottle and it landed on one of the chaps, Alan by name. He took a slip from the bowl and read it out to everyone. You could have knocked me over with a feather! It said 'Choose any person of the opposite sex and suck them off.' His eyes passed over me and stopped at the girl next to me. He put out his hand and pulled her towards him. She did not hesitate but immediately lay on the floor and bending her knees, she spread her legs. Alan knelt between her legs and started to lick her hairless pussy. I looked around and saw several people pleasuring themselves. Judy started to tremble as Alan began to make her cum. Soon she was whimpering and pushing Alan's head firmly into her cunt. My God it was so sexual – I found myself fingering my little crack. With one primeval scream Judy came, her whole body shaking with animal pleasure.

The cards were dealt again and the girl opposite me lost. She pulled out a forfeit and, having read it to herself proceeded to read it out loud. 'Allow the person on your left to masturbate you until you cum.' The person to her left was a young lad, no more than 18, who turned red when he discovered what he had to do but Stephanie did not flinch.

She looked around and decided that the floor was the best place to open herself up to a finger fucking. It was covered in a deep pile carpet and therefore soft to the arse. She lay down and spread her legs wide; Jonathan, with his cock at 45 degrees to the horizontal, knelt bedside her and let his hand find its way to her naked pussy. Stephanie reached out and started to caress his cock as Jonathan began to finger fuck Stephanie, his fingers sinking ever deeper with each push. Every so often he would remove his fingers and suck them, tasting her sweet juices. Slowly her body started to tremble and she stroked his cock even harder. We could all see his ball sac start to tighten and we knew what was going to happen – so did Stephanie! She pointed his cock at herself and waited. Her whimperings became louder when all of a sudden Jonathan could hold back no longer and came all over her breasts. The feel of warm creamy cum on her body must have been the trigger because at that moment Stephanie came with one almighty scream. She fell back onto the carpet and her body continued to shudder for minutes afterwards.

Oh Daddy, you should have felt my fingers and my pussy; they were absolutely soaked in my juices by then and I so wanted to be shagged but I was scared of doing it with a stranger. The next person who caught a forfeit had to choose a male and a female for a MMF threesome. He chose me but I gave my apologies and left the party. What a wimp!!! I doubt if I will ever be invited there again."

With which Jess apparently burst into tears. Mike took his daughter in his arms and comforted her with gentle kisses on her eyes and her lips. Gradually Jess stopped crying but still held her father close so he could feel her breasts pushing against his chest. Suddenly Jess pressed her lips against her father's lips and her tongue penetrated his mouth.

Looking up at her father, Jess asked her Dad whether he had at any time had any thoughts of fucking his one and only daughter. Mike was so taken aback by this question that for a moment he could not utter a word. Before he knew it her hand was gently caressing the length of his hardened cock as it fought to get out of his trousers. He felt her fingers seize hold of his zip and pull it gently down relieving some pressure on his cock. Then he felt her hand insert itself into his trousers and, undoing the one button on his jockey shorts, her hand grasped his rampant cock. He almost came on the spot!

"Do you like this, Dad?" said Jess rubbing his cock as if she had been doing it all her life.

Mike said nothing but to make it easier for them both, Mike undid his trouser buckle and let his trousers fall to the floor. He knew very well that what they were doing was wrong, but his daughter had initiated it, so who was he to stop it.

Jess knelt in front of him and before he knew it, his pants were falling to the floor and Jess was sucking his rock hard tool into her warm, receptive mouth. He looked down at the dark tresses of his beloved daughter and saw her head bobbing backwards and forwards as she masturbated him. How long could he last?

Her hands started caressing the outside of his legs, from top to bottom and back again – so softly and gently! He could feel his ball sac start to tighten and he knew very well that shortly the warm, creamy mixture which had made her was going to erupt into her mouth. What would she do? Swallow? Spit? Oh God, here it came! He erupted into his daughter's mouth – stream after stream until his legs went weak and he had to put his hands on her head to hold himself up. He had never felt like this before. He felt Jess' mouth release his cock and looking down, he saw she was looking up at him, with white creamy cum oozing from the sides of her mouth.

Putting his hands in hers, he lifted Jess to her feet; pulling her close to him he kissed his daughter, pushing his tongue into her mouth and tasting the cum which had recently been in his balls. The kiss lasted many minutes and Mike could feel his cock growing again, pushing against his daughter's crotch.

"Do you want to fuck me, Dad?" asked Jess, her hand dropping to grasp his now rigid cock in her hand again.

"I do, my darling, but I have this fantasy which I would like to see satisfied and going by what has happened today, that fantasy is much nearer than I ever thought possible."

Jess looked at her father quizzically. "Tell me more," she said.

"For sometime now I have had the desire to fuck you but I have a greater wish to watch a man push his hard cock into your beautiful body and fill you with his cum. Then, and only then, would I penetrate you and make you my sex slave. In the meantime I have gradually gained this need to suck a man's cock."

Mike looked at his daughter to gauge her reaction to his words.

Still caressing his cock with her hand, Jess said,"Tell me more."

"I have met this chap on the internet," continued Mike, "He also is bi curious and would like to suck my cock whilst you watch and then fuck you if you are willing to play along with our fantasies. Dare I ask what you think?"

"If you are not going to fuck me tonight, Dad, then I want you to undress me and suck my cunt until I cum. Then I will tell you what I think."

Mike looked at his daughter with adoring eyes and proceeded to remove the rest of his clothes until he stood before her stark naked. His cock was rampant. Slowly he undid the buttons on her blouse until he could see the white material of the bra which held her delicious mounds in place. Pushing the material from her shoulders he watched as her blouse fell to the carpet. Her trousers quickly followed.

Taking her hand, Mike led Jess to her bedroom.

"Undress for me, please," said Mike and then proceeded to watch as his daughter removed her bra revealing her firm, young breasts. Then her hands moved down to her panties and she pushed them down her long legs until they fell away revealing her smooth, white pussy. She stood there revelling in her father's gaze.

She could not take her eyes from her father's cock. She had seen several before today but none as hard as his. She knew what it felt like in her mouth – she could not wait to feel it inside her body, pumping seed into her womb. Seed which had made her!

"Lie down, my darling", he said. "Let me look at you naked on the bed."

Jess lay flat on her back and let her hands run up and down her naked flesh. Every so often she would let her fingers caress her smooth, white cunt and feel the dampness slowly starting to ooze from her vagina. She could see her father's eyes enveloping her from head to toe.

"Come and suck me, Dad, I am ready for you."

Mike climbed up onto the bed. Jess bent her legs and spread her knees fully opening her love canal to her father's lustful gaze. He moved his head down between her open legs and began to gently lick the very essence of her sex. He felt the juices start to flow more freely and her hands grab his hair and pull him closer into her pussy. He felt her whole body start to tremble as his tongue pushed into her vagina. He allowed his hands to slide up her body and he took her breasts in his cupped hands for the first time. Her breasts were young and firm; her nipples were aroused by his fingers and became hard under his touch. He could feel his cock pushing into the bed; soon he would cum again if he lost control.

Suddenly he felt Jess' body spasm under his tongue and she screamed his name as she experienced her best orgasm so far. The spasms continued for several minutes as Mike continued to lick her pussy lips and caress her breasts. He rolled away from her and pulled her gently towards him, until they both lay enveloped in each other's arms.

"Now Dad, what were you saying about a threesome?"

To be continued