Jess the Attention Whore

Story Info
He ignores girlfriend; she cheats on him in the next room.
3k words
3.96
117.2k
123
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a new top?" Alex asked his girlfriend, who sat next to him in the Camry as they drove in the rain.

"Well, I haven't worn it in a while," replied Jessica. The top they were referring to was a white tank top. It was understated, but it showed off Jessica's B-cup cleavage. In the right light, her nipples were visible, as she was not wearing a bra. This was paired with a green pleated skirt which stopped mid-thigh. Alex glanced at her creamy legs before returning his eyes to the road.

"It looks good on you," he said, changing the windshield wiper setting.

"How long do we have to stay there for?"

"Aw, you know Kenny," replied Alex, referring to his weed dealer. "He's gonna try to make us hang around for a bit, but I can usually get out in 30 minutes or so. You didn't have to come. I would've been alright if you'd stayed home."

"In your dingy little apartment, waiting for you to get back with a bag? No thanks!" she teased him.

"Okay," he said, chuckling, "if he's already got people over, which he often does, it'll be easier for us to make a quick escape."

Alex parked his car in front of Kenny's building and turned off the ignition. He listened to the rain pounding on his car roof for a moment before flashing a sheepish grin at Jessica.

"You didn't bring an umbrella?" she asked.

Alex shrugged. "Sorry!" His girlfriend looked down at her own shirt.

"Well, I guess your drug dealer gets a little show now, thanks to you."

Alex laughed as he opened the car door. "Just run, you won't get that wet," he said, hopping out into the storm and making a dash for the building.

"That's what you think," Jessica said out loud to herself after he was out. She opened her door and got out of the car, standing there getting drenched for a few seconds before walking slowly to catch up with her boyfriend at the front of the building. "This'll teach him to leave me without an umbrella!" Jessica thought, noticing that her already see-through top was now soaking wet and pasted to her braless tits as she entered Kenny's building.

"Damn, honey," said Alex. "you putting on a show?"

"Well," she replied with a shrug, "you shouldn't have forgotten an umbrella for me!" as she followed him up one flight of stairs to Kenny's apartment.

Alex knocked on Kenny's door. He heard loud coughing, followed by a dry "come in!" as he opened his drug dealer's unlocked front door.

"Kenny, why do you leave your door unlocked?" asked Alex incredulously, stepping into his living room with his soaking wet girlfriend in tow. Jessica's breasts were not just visible, but essentially highlighted by the soaking white tank top clinging to them. Kenny tried not to stare.

"Bro, cops wanna come in, they're coming in. Deadbolt ain't no use. Alex, Jessica, this is Steve," said Kenny, indicating a well-groomed man sitting on the love seat, across from the couch. Alex wasn't entirely sure that Kenny ever moved from that couch, and he tried not to imagine the details of what would necessarily follow from that fact as he sat next to him. Jessica, still sopping wet, sat down next to Steve before jokingly wringing out her hair to indicate how wet she was.

"My, you're wet," commented Steve, smiling as he sized up Alex's girlfriend. He was staring at her tits, not even trying to cover it up.

"You can say that again," said Jessica flirtatiously, enjoying the attention. She could tell he was having dirty thoughts looking at her body, and she liked it. He was handsome, professional, relaxed. She thought, for fun, she would try to make her boyfriend a little jealous by flirting with this stranger, but when she looked back at Alex for his reaction, he was staring at Kenny, waiting for him to finish his bong hit so that he could have a turn.

"Oh man," sighed Kenny through the smoke coming out of his mouth before handing the bong to Alex. "Wait until you taste this shit. You're going to want double."

"Kenny man, you know I never buy double," said Alex, taking the bong from him and lighting it up.

Jessica leaned back against her arm of the love seat, giving Steve full view of her bare thighs as her skirt rode up a little. "So, what do you do?" she asked him, playing with a strand of her hair.

"Cute girls whose husbands don't pay attention to them," said Steve smiling, never taking his gaze off of her body.

"Oh, Alex isn't my husband, just my boyfriend," said Jessica, looking back over at Alex to gauge his reaction to Steve's blatant come-on and her subsequent encouragement. Alex was, at that moment, sticking his nose into a plastic baggie.

"Man, that shit smells amazing!" He exclaimed, looking back at Kenny.

"The dope is dope," agreed Kenny, taking out a hang scale.

"I ever gonna get a hit, boys?" asked Jessica, eyeing the bong.

"You can have a taste of mine," offered Steve, handing her a small, glass pipe.

"Don't mind if I do," Jessica thanked him, smiling. She took a hit, put the pipe on the table next to her, and then discreetly hiked up her skirt a couple of inches as she sat back against the love seat. Steve felt his cock come alive he stared at Jessica's inside upper thigh, knowing she wanted him to stare. She played suggestively with the hem of her skirt as she made another attempt to get her boyfriend's attention. "Alex, honey?"

"What," replied Alex without looking at her. He was too busy watching Kenny weigh out his bag for him.

"Never mind," she said, turning her gaze back to Steve who had started to rub the bulge in his pants. He stopped abruptly when Jessica caught him. She raised her eyebrows at him suggestively, licked her lips, and began tracing a pattern on the inside of her thigh with the tip of her finger. Steve glanced over at Alex and Kenny.

"Alex," Kenny was saying, "for the fourth time, you really oughta think about getting into this. The money's so easy, and the cops barely give a shit anymore about small-timers like me. I don't have a lot of people I can trust enough to hook up with my contact. Take advantage."

"Yeah," said Alex, "I've been thinking about it. It seems like a good idea."

"The best, man," replied Kenny.

Steve looked at Jessica as her boyfriend and Kenny continued their conversation. This one would be easy, he realized. Poor girl is starved for attention. He looked back at Jess, who had been waiting for it. She raised her hemline so that her crotch was just visible. She was wearing white cotton underwear.

"You'd better be careful," he said to her, looking her in the eyes. "He's bound to notice eventually."

"Well, let's see how long it takes him, shall we?" she asked, reaching out her hand to briefly feel the bulge in his pants before giggling and sitting back again. "Got something there," she joked. "You might wanna take care of that."

"I'm about to," he said, his face suddenly turning serious. He turned around to indicate Kenny's open bedroom door before turning back to face her and raising his eyebrows questioningly; an invitation.

Jessica's heart was racing. How jealous did she want Alex to get? He had certainly been taking her for granted lately, as evidenced by the lack of an umbrella, and not caring that she would be showing her wet tits to complete strangers. If she got up from the couch and walked into the bedroom with this man, would he stop her? Would he even notice? Jessica decided she would give Alex a fair chance. If he couldn't muster even the minimum amount of attention required to keep another man from seducing her, then so be it. Steve's bulge had felt considerable underneath his khakis, even though she only touched it for a second. She thought of what he might feel like inside of her, and this made her wet.

"How much in front are we talking about, exactly?" Alex was asking Kenny.

"I don't know, maybe five hundred, tops," replied Kenny.

Jessica stood up, straightening her skirt, and offered her hand to Steve, who took it, and stood next to her.

"Alex honey, this complete stranger and I are just going to hang out in the bedroom for a while," said Jessica matter-of-factly, fully expecting everything to end right there. She just wanted Alex to see her standing there, sopping wet, holding Steve's hand, but Alex didn't even turn his head to look at her.

"That's fine, sweetie," he said, not even looking in her direction, waving her away with his left hand as he pointed to one of Kenny's pipes and said, "Now, this one here..."

Steve led Jessica by the hand into Kenny's bedroom as she stared in disbelief at her distracted boyfriend.

The bedroom was small, and the door for it opened onto the living room. Jessica closed it as they entered, then pressed her ear against the door to try to hear if Alex was getting up from the couch.

"He hasn't noticed," whispered Steve into her ear as he sidled up behind her. Jessica turned around and started kissing him passionately as she began unzipping his pants.

"Damn!" said Steve teasingly, "so much for foreplay, huh?"

"I want to see what you've got in there," said Jess lustily, reaching into his boxers. "Oh, wow," she stated with obvious awe as she stroked him, and began walking backwards to the bed. She peeled off her sopping wet tank top, and pulled him down to the bed with her, sticking her tongue in his mouth as she continued to play with his erection. "Oooh!" she exclaimed as Steve pinched her left nipple.

Her little squeak had been audible in the living room, but hadn't registered with Kenny or Alex as they continued to discuss the finer points of pot distribution.

Steve broke their kiss and stood up to remove his pants the rest of the way. His large cock stood at attention as he removed his shirt. Jessica stood up and dropped her skirt, revealing that her white cotton undies were now soaking wet on the bottom. "That ain't from the rain," teased Steve, helping Jessica get them off.

"It sure isn't," laughed Jessica, guiding his hand to her pussy as they fell back to the bed.

They lay on their sides, making out and manually pleasuring one another for 5 minutes or so before Jess remembered her boyfriend, who was probably only moments away from realizing that his girlfriend was missing and getting up off of the couch to look for her. Jessica heard the bubbly sound of a bong rip, and realized that she might be mistaken. Maybe he wouldn't come looking for her, after all. She would have to get his attention.

"A little faster," she instructed Steve, who obliged by moving his finger more rapidly across her clit. "A little harder than that," she instructed him, and within seconds, she was cumming. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she exclaimed, shuddering lightly and pulling her body closer to Steve to resume stroking him.

"Hey Steve, thanks for making me CUM!" she literally shouted at the end, hoping Alex would hear her and come running into the bedroom. She went back to stroking Steve's cock and making out with him, and gave Alex a few more minutes.

She could hear Alex and Kenny murmuring to one another in the next room. Neither one stirred from the couch.

"Well, all right," she said with resignation.

"You've given him every opportunity to stop this," said Steve, and gave a guttural moan as she jerked him faster.

"You're right," she said, letting go of his erection and laying on her back before spreading her legs and touching her clit lightly. "Give it to me."

Steve climbed between her legs, and Jessica grabbed his cock to guide it to her opening. She placed the tip of it against her hole, and put her hand on Steve's chest to stop him from making the first thrust. She looked up at him. "Your cock is pretty damn big. It'll make me cum, for sure, but I want Alex to know the moment you start fucking me. When he runs in here and sees us, don't you dare stop, understand?"

"As you wish, you fucking hot little vixen," replied Steve.

"Good," she said, and took her hand off of his chest. "Ohhhhh, she moaned, as he eased into her. Steve could tell that she'd had men his size before, but not that often. When he was buried all the way inside of her, she put her hand on the back of his neck, looked into his eyes, and demanded, "Fuck me as hard as you can! Now! Now!"

"I mean, can you even fit that into the trunk of a car?" Alex was asking Steve.

"Sure," replied Steve, shrugging. "All you need is a tarp and some bungee—"

"AH! OH! OH GOD! FUCK ME! OH! AH! AH!" screamed Jessica from the bedroom.

"What the fuck?!" yelled Alex, jumping up from the couch.

"HARDER! AH! AH! AH!" yelled Jessica, as Alex ran to the bedroom door. He flung it open to reveal his girlfriend, naked on her back, legs in the air, while the stranger whose name he couldn't remember plowed into her. Kenny stood behind Alex, wacthing everything unfold.

"Jessica, what are you doing?!" cried Alex, smacking his forehead in disbelief.

"HE'S FUCKING ME, ALEX! FUCK ME HARDER! OH! OH! OH!" Steve put one of Jessica's knees over each of his shoulders, pulling her ass into the air as he rose to a kneeling position, and turned to look at Alex as he increased the speed at which his thick dick slammed into Alex's girlfriend's cunt.

"She feels fucking good!" Steve taunted Alex as Jessica's tits bounced in time with his rhythm.

"Jess! Stop! Please!"

"NO! NO! OH! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! AH! AH! AH! FOR INGORING MEEEEEEE!" she squealed as Steve pistoned into her pussy like a jackhammer.

Tears had started to well up in Alex's eyes as he made his final plea.

"Jessica! Jessica, please!"

"OH GOD! DON'T STOP! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" she shouted as she screwed her face into a mask of wincing pleasure.

Steve felt her pussy tighten around his shaft and couldn't take anymore. "AUUUUUGGHH!!" he growled, emptying himself inside of her.

"I CAN FEEL HIS CUM INSIDE OF ME!" Jessica managed to throw a hard dagger at her boyfriend before her orgasm overtook her and she started shaking violently on the bed.

"Yeah, baby, cum good for me," panted post-climax Steve, ignoring Alex.

"Jessica, how could you?" asked Alex, stunned, as he sat down a nearby chair and satred at the stranger's semen beginning to drip out of his girlfriend's cunt.

"Alex, you weren't paying attention to me," she answered almost breathlessly as Steve lay down next to her, keeping his still-hard erection buried in her pussy. He teased her left nipple with the tip of his tongue as he continued to slowly fuck her. "Ohh, keep doing that," she told Steve as Alex looked on in amazement.

"Jessica, you can stop now!" yelled Alex, his face turning red.

"But I'm not going to," she retuned.

"All of this over a fucking umbrella?" questioned Alex angrily.

"No, Alex. Well, not entirely. Steve and I sat there on the love seat saying all kinds of dirty flirty things to each other, and you didn't hear a word." Alex watched Steve's cum-covered cock sliding in and out of Jessica's oozing vagina.

"But--" he began, before Jessica cut him off.

"—Shut up. I stood up, held this man's hand while my wet shirt clung to me, and fucking told you I was going to the bedroom with him!"

"I didn't hear you!"

"No shit! You didn't hear me cum the first time, either!" she said, and she turned her whole body towards Alex so that he could get a good view as Steve started to quicken his pace. "OH god, his cock is amazing!!" she exclaimed sincerely, fingering her clit as Steve fucked her from behind.

"Jessica!" shouted Alex, dejectedly, in a futile attempt to wrest his girlfriend away from her reverie.

"OH fuck. Alex," said Jessica, between Steve's occasional deep thrusts. "You had your chance to—OH!—stop me, and you didn't! Now, I'm going to—AH!—stay right here until—OH!—Steve is completely done. We could—AH!—be fucking for a while! Oh! You can stay if you want--AH! Damn!"

"It's gonna be awhile! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" chimed in Steve.

Alex stood up to leave, a catatonic, zoned out look on his face.

"OH! FUCK!" yelled Jess, looking down at the gooey hard-on entering her repeatedly.

Alex walked out of the bedroom, leaving the door open. Kenny had not only seen and heard everything, but could now also hear the wet sound Steve's cock was making as it slid ion and out of Jessica's vagina. Kenny said to Alex, "Hey man, where the fuck you going?" as Alex walked out of his apartment in a trance-like state. He shrugged as his friend left and took a spot on the love seat to stroke himself while he watched Steve fuck Jessica's brains out.

Alex could hear his ex-girlfriend moaning from Kenny's apartment as he walked out of the building, into the rain.

Kenny watched Steve turn Jessica over so that she was laying face-down. He pulled her hair to make her raise her head up, so her back was arched, and then he began pounding her relentlessly as she writhed beneath him. She announced her pleasure to the whole building.

"AHHH GOD I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" Alex heard her scream as he turned the ignition and drove off into the storm.