Jesse's Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,894 Followers

His fingers on both hands twisted my swollen nipples upward, and my head rolled to one side. Clearly, I was affected.

It probably looked like I had to re-focus on his face, but the sensation was just that strong that I did have to. My hips' moves up and back got more pronounced, and it was clear to both of us that I was moving on him.

"Anne," he gave a single, quick thrust into my cadence to accent his need for an answer. "Tell me what it is you like 'a lot'." He grinned up at this forty-one year old woman, his stepmother he'd started fucking yet again now.

"Um," I hesitated and teased with a half smile, and he gave a single thrust again, only this time his long dick went up and as deep and as far as he could go.

"UUUUUNNNNGGGGHHH!" I grunted, and I almost lost my perch on him.

I looked down as if to chastise him, but was shocked to just hear an obedient answer escape my lips. "You have a big dick." I nodded as if for emphasis, and I parted my legs at his sides just a bit to accomodate him.

He brought his hips back and he rocked a few times back and forth for shallow strokes. He gave a level voice to ask me directly. "You like that a lot, Anne?" With that he gave one long stroke and my walls stretched and tremored against him.

"YESSSS!" I answered plaintively. His short strokes resumed. "Yes, yes." I felt my breath shorten. We started moving in unison.

"Tell me. Tell me what you like, Anne. I want to hear you say it." His short strokes paused, and a long, slow deep stroke made me arch my back again. My full breasts mashed into his palms.

"Oh fuck, Jesse." I got his eyes with mine again, and I spoke huskily as we moved with one another. "Jesse, I like your big cock. I like your big cock inside me. I really do."

His head seemed to spin and he didn't keep measured strokes. Maybe he was trying to resist cumming himself.

"Know what?" I asked him with a renewed confidence.

He looked at me but didn't speak out loud.

I moved on him in even strokes myself finding a pace I liked and controlled. "I want you to know. ... Want you to know something."

He was panting underneath me and I started moving faster. I was riding him steadily now.

"Jesse, I want you to know, baby." He was moving but he was very close to cumming again. "I want you to know you can fuck me... you can fuck me whenever you want, okay? I'm your's to fuck whenever you want."

His back came off the bed first and then pressed down as his hips plunged and pushed into me. I tried to grip at him as best I could. I knew he was shooting into me. Trembles again rolled over me and my body twitched as I came hard.

"Oh, oh, oh." I whimpered as I slowed to a stop.

The memory of climbing down off him and falling into his arms was faint. We both went to sleep for a while. It was in the middle of the night, and in a strange dark quiet, that I woke and had to orient myself.

In a few moments, I had come to the realization that I was in Jesse's bed, and that we had both seemed to awaken from a fog. While the lights were out, we were close enough to see each other and make each other's faces out. Some moonlight crept in through the windows.

We shared some clumsy words and a laugh. He kissed me sweetly. I ran my hands through his hair. His hands seemed to touch any and every where. It was like he was trying to memorize me.

After some kisses and embraces, he traced a finger around my chest. He delicately got my nipples hard again, and I wondered if I should stop this. I didn't. When a finger also felt between my legs, I just could not believe he might want to go yet again. I thought of the word 'stud'. I dampened right away.

He splayed my lips apart down there, and I'm sure he heard me gasp. I knew he was getting me ready again. In a self-inflicted bout of disloyalty, I reminded myself what I had told him in the heat of our passion. I had promised him he could fuck me whenever he wanted. A dark voice inside playfully scolded that it was time to pay up.

Jesse unexpectedly placed himself to face me on the bed. It was like he was moving to get on top of me, but just higher. He got into more of a crouching position, and I couldn't tell what it was he had in mind.

He surprised me by reaching down to me and half-hugging me to get me into his arms. He then lifted some, and he pulled me upward. He was sitting me up in the bed, and I scooted upward to help it happen. It seemed unusual at first, and I took it that he was just trying to put me in a more comfortable pose. I was sitting up in bed, and I was leaning with my back against the backboard of the bed.

Then, he moved to position himself in front of me, and I got a better idea of what Jesse was up to. He was on his knees facing me. This put his waist directly in front of my face. I couldn't remember anyone ever posing me in such a way, and I found myself wildly intrigued. Right in front of me, Jesse's cock was hanging between his legs and swaying. It pulsated and lifted and his hand grasped it to steady it.

I looked up at him to let him know I understood what he was doing. He liked the dominant position he had me in. His dick began to engorge further. We both noticed he was almost fully hard again. I got a scolding look on my face, which was clear to both us was fake. I came up with one of the more mischievous things I could think of.

I slowly chastised him. "I'm still married, you know."

Then, I couldn't supress a wicked grin. "Ummm," I stammered nervously. "Uh, I don't really do that any more." I said it in a voice barely over a whisper.

In response, Jesse brought his hips to the side and forward. I almost thought he'd reconsidered and that he was going to come down. Part of me started to feel disappointed at that, much to my surprise. Instead he gave short steps forward to where he was pinning my body closer to the bedrest and he had his legs now outside my arms. I wouldn't be able to move them between us.

With his legs outside my shoulders and his crotch right in my face, I smelled a musky scent and was very aware of feeling trapped. My hands grabbed all that they could, which was the back of his legs on both sides. I nervously waited to see what he had in mind.

Jesse was so close to where I was propped against the bedrest that he had to withdraw his hips slightly to position his crotch before my face. I knew he had done so when the erect shaft of him rubbed about my smooth face. The weird and profound feel of his cock rubbing uncontrollably against my face made me as wet as I could be. The position of us and the sensation between us felt decadent.

His hands came to my face and cupped it. His member brushed against my nose. A thumb passed over my lips, and I self-consciously felt it affect him like I expected, because his penis twitched against my nose. He gripped it with the hand that wasn't cupping my face, and when he did the knuckles of his fist moved against my face. I had never considered myself submissive before, but I was almost ready to cum from just this situation and the complete control he had.

"Jesse?" I made my voice high pitched.

Jesse stopped in place as his hand held his cock at my face. "Anne?"

"Um, look. I really don't do oral sex any more." There was silence as he probably had to gauge just how serious I was being. Just in case, I added another thought. "I haven't done that in a really long time."

Jesse thought for a quick moment more and then he was moving himself with his fist again. "Anne," his tone was calm and measured, "do you remember what you said earlier?" He brought his fist just back so that his hand was further from me, but I quickly realized this resulted in the head of him draggin against my skin. He started the head over my closed eye as I answered him.

"I said different things earlier. I'm not sure."

His hand moved further down, and the warm round smoothness of him traced over my soft cheek.

"Anne, you told me no one's ever fucked you like I did, remember that?"

The impossibly large crown seemed to flare broadly against the bottom of my cheek when he started to drag it flush across my chin, just below my mouth.

"Yeah, Jesse. Um, but... still."

His larger thick head gave a gentle indention of the cheek on the other side of my face, as he pulled it up as if wanting to touch my entire face with him.

His next words were firm and he was declaring thoughts rather than really asking me questions. "Still, you loved that didn't you. You loved the way I fucked you before, didn't you."

I didn't answer right away.

I felt the humiliating sensation of his fist jerking to tap the top of his cock, together with the head of him, against different places on my face. He was slapping his cock against my face.

"Yes, yes I did say that."

The tapping of him stopped. In an instant, he was bringing his crotch more into my face, and the effect was that he was rubbing his hard dick and full balls all about my face and flush to my soft skin there.

When he had stopped, it was evident we were both panting. His breathing was tight as he half moaned his words. "Tell me something, Anne."

"Yeah?" I said it quickly.

"Tell me the truth. You like this, too, don't you. I can tell that you do."

He awaited my answer with his crotch pulled back and no contact between my face and his genitals.

"Yes. Yes, Jesse, I do."

I didn't just open my mouth at first, and he pressed the head to my lips there, parting them. He circled my mouth on my lips with the full head of him, and I could feel how warm and smooth he was. I moaned loudly and felt him lurch forward at that.

Just as I had worried earlier, I was apprehensive again. His size was unlike anything I was used to, and that would especially be true for oral sex. When he circled my mouth with him, I figured he'd just play and tease for a while, and he would likely conclude I couldn't orally satisfy him.

The large head pressed against my mouth, and I felt my sofy full lips intuitively wrap around him as he pressed there. When he pressed just a bit further, I had to open my mouth very wide for him. I was distinctly aware of how wide and flared his crown was, as my lips clung to him. I couldn't help squeeling a little though little sound escaped.

He stopped for a moment, and I tried to settle down the anxiety of how he was full at my lips. In an instant, there was a plop-like entry and my lips were now closed over his upper shaft with his head inside my mouth. I was close to cumming myself knowing that Jesse's entire head had fit into my mouth and now rested inside my mouth.

I closed my eyes and I inhaled. I actually sucked on him. I could feel my cheeks contract to his flesh and his head pulsed. He grunted at the sensation. I gave a breath, but then drew quickly back in. When I did, I inadvertantly did something he no doubt loved. As I sucked in again, this time my tongue darted along the bottom of his head, with the effect of lapping that softest area.

"UNNNGGGHHH," he moaned, and his hands held the sides of my head.

Short strokes followed to where Jesse was bringing his cock more inside my mouth. I gave small choking sounds that slowed but did not stop him. I tried keeping up with his thrusts but I could not. I just kept my mouth on him, and I alternatively sucked at him and licked where I could.

He was soon just fucking at my face and I tried all I could to relax my jaw. He lifted just a bit at the sides of my head, and I figured out he was tilting my face to see his. Even in the darkness, we could make out one another's eyes, and I tried to think about how wanton I must have looked, staring up at him with his cock stroking in and out of my mouth.

I moaned for him and I half closed my eyes. I left my tongue to feel the underside of him as he dragged in and out. His body tensed and his breathing quickened. We locked eyes and we both knew what was soon to happen.

His cock kicked into my mouth and the first spurt was enough to fill my small mouth. Some of it I had to swallow, and some dribbled onto my lips. To my surprise, he brought his head directly out of my motuh. He didn't move it far, and his hand stroked still on his shaft. In a daze, I wasn't sure what it meant at first. Then, another spurt shot, and half my face and parts of my mouth had his cum on it.

I looked and the hand kept on. My arms helplessly moved to cover myself, but he had me pinned. A string of his semen shot up to smack on my forehead. Another string pelted my eye as I closed it quickly. I opened right away, and I knew he had doused my eyelid and lashes as well.

We both waited on him to calm down. When it was clear he had no more. He didn't just back away. In silence, he brought his dick back to my face. As if holding a brush, he used the long, thick member to paint at me and smear the wet, sticky fluid about my pretty face. I was shocked but weirdly and deeply aroused.

Just as soon as he was backing off me, his hands were at my sex, and he was ready to bring me relief. In yet another strange turn, he stopped my hands when I went to wipe myself. He was showing me not to do that by holding my hands away from my face. Incredibly, I followed his direction. He brought me off to an intensely satifying orgasm while his fresh cum coated his stepmother's face.

jack30341
jack30341
1,894 Followers
12