Jessi Meets the Women Pro Bowlers Ch. 2

Story Info
Jessi & Carol have more fun.
3.7k words
4.54
32k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up sore but happy. I dreamed about Carol, imagining the two of us in a hot 69. My fingers had moved between my thighs by themselves, and I woke myself in the middle of the night with my fingers running over my clit. I teased myself to a nice orgasm, imagining it was Carol's hot tongue dancing over my clit and inside my pussy.

I took a long hot shower, then got dressed. I decided on a little filmy white sundress with only a white thong underneath it. I ate some breakfast then headed over to the bowling center.

I found the pair of lanes where Carol would be starting and sat behind them. Pretty soon, Carol came walking out wheeling her bowling bag behind her. When Carol saw me, she smiled and waved. Carol sat next to me and started changing her shoes.

"G'day, Jessi! How are you doing this morning?"

"I'm doing great!!! How about you, Carol?"

"I'm absolutely wonderful! Happy and alive and ready to kick some serious butt out here..."

"You go, girl! Bowl well, okay?"

"I sure hope so..." and with that Carol moved to the lanes and started warming up.

For the next three hours I watched in absolute awe as Carol threw strike after strike. And after every one she looked at me and smiled. At the end of her session, Carol was leading the tournament.

As Carol walked off the lanes, she asked, "You hungry, Jess? I need to get out of here for a while."

"Sure, I could eat. Did you have anything particular in mind?" I asked innocently.

Carol looked around them, then smiled wickedly and stepped close to me and whispered, "How about you? That's what I am really hungry for..."

"Mmmmmmm... Sounds good to me!" I whispered back.

Carol dropped her equipment off in the paddock and the two girls headed out the player's exit and over to Carol's motor home. When they stepped inside, Carol's travelling partner, fellow Aussie Cara Honeychurch, was not there.

Carol pulled the door closed then reached for me. I slipped my arms around Carol's neck and pressed my body tight to Carol's, then we kissed. There was nothing tender here, these were intense, passionate, "Girl, I wanna fuck you so bad!" kisses.

Carol's hands slipped under my dress and cupped my ass. I moaned into Carol's mouth and arched my hips forward against Carol's thigh. I had started getting aroused when I first saw Carol this morning, and I had been getting progressively more turned on all morning. Now, in Carol's arms, our tongues dancing together, I felt myself getting very wet, very fast.

Carol was kissing me hungrily, her hands roaming all over my taut body. Carol had one hand inside my thong, running her fingers down the crack of my ass and down to my dripping pussy. The other hand was cupping my breast through the thin sundress, pinching and twisting the erect nipple. Carol tugged at my thong until it slipped down around my ankles and I stepped out of it.

I was moaning and arching my body against Carol's, rubbing my mound up and down along the taller girl's thigh. I slipped one hand under Carol's skirt and inside her panties. I could feel that Carol was as wet as I was, and I slid a fingertip inside Carol's wet pussy. The blonde girl moaned and broke the kiss, then turned me and pushed me by the shoulders toward the back of the motorhome.

I kept backing up until I felt the edge of the bed, then fell back, pulling Carol down on top of me. My sundress was up around my waist, and Carol was grinding her pussy into mine as we continued to kiss.

I reached down and inside Carol's skirt. I tugged at Carol's panties, and pulled them down until they were around Carol's ankles. Carol then lifted one foot out, then flipped her panties across the room with the other foot. I pushed Carol's skirt up, then pulled the Aussie girl's hips down so we were rubbing pussy to pussy. I wrapped one leg around Carol's waist and thrust my hips up against Carol's, feeling our wetness begin to mix together.

Carol broke the kiss then reached for the hem of my sundress. She pulled it up and off so that I was lying nude underneath her. Carol leaned forward and took my nipple into her mouth, and I moaned and arched my hips up into Carol. The blonde girl was teasing my nipple, licking and biting it, as she ground her pussy into my shaved mound.

My hand went to Carol's blonde hair, stroking it, running my fingers through it. Carol was sucking my nipple hard, and I could feel my juices were running out of my pussy now, soaking the bed. But I didn't care, all I wanted was for this sexy blonde Aussie girl to keep making love to me. I used my hand to gently guide Carol's head downward. The blonde girl was licking and kissing my stomach as she moved down.

Carol was rubbing her stomach along my mound, teasing my clit and wetting her own skin with my juices. Carol reached down and spread my lips open with her fingers, then flicked her fingertip across my clit. I moaned and arched my hips upward, pressing myself into Carol's hand. Carol gave a few quick, light kisses to my bare mound, then moved her head down and began sliding her tongue in and out of my wet pussy.

My hands were both in Carol's hair now, pulling the blonde head tight against my mound. I was rhythmically thrusting my hips upward, letting Carol fuck my dripping pussy with her long tongue.

I was moaning and thrashing around as Carol kept at me, licking and sucking on my clit. When I felt Carol sliding a finger into my wet pussy, I arched upward, driving Carol's finger deep inside me.

"Yes, baby, yesssss... Fuck me, Carol, fuck me!!!" I moaned.

Carol was sucking my mound and just hummed into my clit, and fluttered her tongue back and forth, barely touching the tip of my engorged clit. I was clutching at Carol's hair, writhing around as the Aussie girl sucked my sopping wet pussy.

Suddenly I felt a body on the bed next to me. I turned my head, wide-eyed. It was Carol's roommate Cara, also nude, and Anne Marie, the same girl from the day before, was kneeling between her spread legs and licking her pussy. I smiled at Cara, then leaned my face over to hers and we started to kiss.

Cara slid her tongue deep down my throat, and we reached for each others' breasts. I cupped Cara's small, pointy boob in my hand, and Cara pulled and twisted on my long nipple.

I was feeling incredibly turned on, more than I ever had before. One sexy girl, between my legs, licking my pussy. Another sexy girl, kissing me while they teased and caressed each other. And the third sexy girl, between Cara's spread legs and sucking on her pussy, made the whole scene incredibly erotic.

I and Cara were moaning together as we kissed, and I could feel myself getting ready to cum, and cum hard, too! Suddenly, my body stiffened and I screamed and erupted, my hot juices flowing out into Carol's mouth. Carol kept her tongue busy, too, darting in and out of my pussy, then flicking it over my clit, prolonging the spasms and relishing the sweetness of my nectar.

When I came back to earth a little, I looked over at Cara. The little Aussie girl was pulling and twisting at her own nipples as the redhead between her legs kept licking and sucking. Cara moaned out, "Yes, bitch, suck my cunt, make me cum right on your hot tongue!"

There was a moan from between Cara's legs. I lifted my head and looked down, to see Carol on her back, on the floor. She had her hands cupping Anne Marie's ass and was licking the redhead's pussy. And I could see that Anne Marie was a true readhead! Anne Marie was grinding her pussy into Carol's face as she licked Cara.

I reached between Cara's spread thighs and ran my hand down her shaved mound to her clit. I slipped my finger into Anne Marie's mouth, who licked it, then I began to rub Cara's engorged clit. Anne Marie spread Cara's lips wider with her hand, then began to tongue fuck Cara, sliding her tongue in and out as I fingered the little Aussie girl's clit.

I lowered my head and took one of Cara's nipples in her mouth. I bit down gently then ran my tongue all around it. Cara grabbed my hair in her hand and moaned, "Christ, yes!!! That's it, my babies, fuck me, take me..."

I sucked Cara's nipple harder and began to finger her clit with fast, light strokes. I could feel Anne Marie sliding her fingers up inside Cara's pussy, she was twisting them as she fucked the little Aussie girl. I pressed down with my hand on Cara's mound, and I could feel Anne Marie pressing upwards against her from inside Cara's pussy. Cara had her legs on Anne Marie's shoulders and Cara was arching her hips up against the two girls' hands, panting and moaning, almost chanting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...."

Cara's body stiffened and she moaned, "YESSSSSSS!!!!" and I could feel her pussy spasming as she came. I kept my fingers busy, stroking Cara's clit with light, fast strokes to prolong her orgasm. Anne Marie was busy, too, twisting her fingers as she slid them in and out, darting her tongue all over Cara's pussy.

A moan from Anne Marie made me look down at her. Anne Marie was grinding her pussy hard into Carol's face, rubbing it up and down across her chin, Carol's tongue was darting in and out. Anne Marie was moaning, "God, yes, suck my cunt, you sexy Aussie bitch. I love your tongue, Christ, I'm gonna cum right on you..." Carol had her hands on Anne Marie's ass, pulling her hips tight against her face. She was running her tongue deep inside Anne Marie's pussy, then flicking it across her hard clit. Anne Marie was squeezing her thighs together, holding Carol's face tight between her thighs. Then Anne Marie arched her back and moaned, "Oh, God, Carol, yesssssss..." and I could see her juices flowing out, down Carol's chin and onto her neck.

I looked down and saw Carol had her hand between her own thighs, running her finger over her clit then sliding two fingers inside herself. Cara smiled at me, then leaned over and took something out of the nightstand. It was a "bullet," a combination vibrator/dildo with a tapered end on it. She handed it to me, then said, "Go to her, this is her favorite!"

I kissed Cara tenderly then crawled down between Carol's open thighs. Carol was still licking at Anne Marie's pussy, milking the last drops of her juices, prolonging her orgasm as much as possible. Anne Marie was panting and moaning, and as she caught her breath she climbed up onto the bed next to Cara.

I brushed the tip of the bullet along Carol's slit, causing Carol to look up at me. She smiled when she saw what I had in my hand. Looking her in the eys, I brought the vibe up to my mouth and ran my tongue all over the tip, getting it wet. I could taste Carol and Cara both, and I slid the dildo further into my mouth, sucking it like a cock, getting it good and wet so I could fuck Carol with it.

Carol looked down at me and smiled, cooing "Mmmmmmm, I love the way that looks! Now bring that here, fuck me good, okay, baby?"

I pressed the tip of the bullet forward, into Carol's wet slit. Carol moaned and spread her legs wide, showing me how aroused she was. I could see that Carol's pussy was swollen and red, and her lips were wide open. I turned the vibrator to 'low' and gently worked the dildo into Carol, until it was completely buried inside her. Then I turned the vibrator to 'medium' and started moving it in and out, twisting it and rubbing the tip over Carol's clit.

Carol was making guttural noises, arching her body into my plastic cock. Carol had her hips off the floor, resting on her shoulders and feet, thrusting with her hips to get the dildo as deep inside as she could. I fucked her harder and faster, and I could tell Carol was getting close to cumming. I leaned forward and took Carol's clit between her teeth, sucking and biting gently and flicking my tongue across it.

Carol practically screamed, "Oh, God, Jessi, yesssss... Just like that, suck my pussy while you fuck me, make me cum for you baby, you fuck me sooooo good..."

With that, I switched the vibrator to 'high' and started sucking Carol's clit as hard as I could. Carol was grunting and panting, and I could taste Carol's juices running out of her pussy. I slipped my tongue into Carol's pussy, and fluttered it back and forth. Carol arched her back and screamed, "Oh, God, Jessi... Fuck!!!"

I could taste Carol's juices running down my face, and I was lapping at Carol, trying to get all of her sweet girl cum. I gently slid the bullet out of Carol and replaced it with my tongue, sliding it as deep inside as I could. I kept licking and sucking, feeling Carol's pussy spasming around my tongue, still cumming.

Finally, Carol collapsed back onto the floor, panting, "No more, baby..." Carol reached for me and raised me up by the hair, pulling my face to hers for a sweet kiss. I knew that my face was glistening with Carol's juices, but I didn't care, I loved the feeling, loved pleasuring this sexy Aussie girl. I lay down so my nude body was stretched out on top of Carol's, and we began to rub together as we kissed passionately.

A cry from the bed, obviously from Cara, got their attention. "That's it, Anne Marie, fuck me hard, give me that sweet thing!"

Carol and I looked up to see Cara on her knees, her chest on the bed and her ass high in the air. Anne Marie had found her strapon and was fucking Cara with it. I was amazed at the sight... Amazed at how big the strapon was, about 10 inches long and 2 inches around, with a little knob at the top that I knew would press quite nicely against the clit. But I was even more amazed that Cara could take the whole thing inside. Cara is a tiny thing, maybe 5'2" and around 110 pounds. But Anne Marie was slamming that big thing deep into her, and Cara was obviously loving how it felt.

"Yeah, Anne Marie, fuck me just like that, give me your big cock!"

"Mmmmmmm... I'm fucking your little Aussie cunt now, my little slut. And you love it, don't you?"

"Oh, God, yes, you know I do. You American girls really know how to fuck, really know how to make a girl hot for you!"

I kneeled next to the bed then put my head near Cara's ear. I started whispering to her, "Go, Cara, fuck that big cock, you love being a slut don't you, love having Anne Marie fuck you like this, slamming her big cock into your hot little cunt, don't you?"

Cara moaned, "Fuck, yes! I love it, love being fucked, love being a slut!"

Anne Marie had hold of Cara by the hips and was slamming the dildo in and out. Cara was pressing back with her hips, forcing the big dildo as deep inside herself as she coud get it. Carol knelt on the other side of Cara and reached in, pulling and twisting the younger girl's erect nipples. Carol also leaned in to Cara's ear and began talking nasty to her, telling her how she was a slut, how she loved having her cunt fucked, and so on...

Cara was moaning and grinding herself back against Anne Marie, fucking the dildo with all her might. I reached down between Cara's legs and started teasing Cara's clit. I spread Cara's lips wider with my fingers, and I could feel the dildo sliding in and out of Cara's pussy. I could feel Cara's juices running down her thighs as Anne Marie fucked her.

Anne Marie spread Cara's ass cheeks and gently worked a finger into Cara's ass. The smaller girl started moaning and thrusting her hips back against Anne Marie, against the finger and the dildo penetrating both her holes. Suddenly, Cara stiffened and screamed, "Oh, Fuck!"

I could feel Cara's body trembling, and the little girl's juices were pouring out of her pussy, running down her legs and soaking the bed. Anne Marie kept slamming the dildo into her, until finally Cara went limp. Carol pulled the smaller girl to her, and they lay close, holding and nuzzling each other.

I looked at Anne Marie and thought it was about the hottest thing I had ever seen... This sexy red head on her knees next to me, face flushed, breathing heavily, obviously very aroused, with the big dildo sticking straight out in front of her, below her beautiful breasts with their erect nipples.

I lay back and spread my legs wide. "Can I have a turn, Anne Marie?"

The tall redhead smiled and said, "I thought you would never ask. I've been wanting a chance at that beautiful shaved cunt!"

I reached out and took the dildo in her hands. It was still slick with Cara's juices, and I ran my hand up and down the shaft, then pressed the head between my pussy lips. "Be gentle, baby, I've never had anything that big before..."

"Don't worry, Jessi, I will be... I don't want to be hurting Carol's girl friend, at least not the first time!"

Anne Marie leaned forward and I felt the head of the big dildo slide between my lips. I moaned softly and pressed up with my hips. "Yesssss... More, Anne Marie, I want more!"

Anne Marie knew what she was doing, and didn't rush it. She knew that she could easily tear my pussy if she went too fast. So she slowly worked the dildo in and out, gradually easing the monster further in until it was buried inside my wet pussy. Of course, Anne Marie going that slowly had the effect of getting me even more turned on.

None of the other girls knew, but one of my hottest long-time fantasies has been exactly this: to get fucked by a sexy girl in a strapon, to lie back and suck the other girl's nipples as she fucks me. And to have it happen with a girl I knew from TV, a pro bowler, made it all the more exciting.

I wrapped my legs around Anne Marie's waist and raised my head up so I could take a breast in her mouth. Anne Marie looked down at me and moaned, "Okay, baby, I'm gonna fuck you now. Is that what you want?"

I just looked up at Anne Marie and smiled. "God, yes! It's exactly what I want... No, wait a second! I don't want this, I NEED this! Please fuck me, Anne Marie, give me that big cock, make ME your slut, too!"

"Yeah, baby, that's what I'm gonna do... Fuck your hot little cunt, make you beg for my big cock, make you my sexy little slut! That's what you want, isn't it, Jessi?"

"Yes, Anne Marie, I need that, fuck me hard, make me cum on your big cock!"

Anne Marie was thrusting deep inside me now, long slow strokes that had me panting and arching my hips up to meet them. I was moaning, almost crying, "Please, fuck me... fuck my little slut cunt... fuck me, Anne Marie, I love this, fuck me hard, make your hot little slut!"

Anne Marie was really getting into it now, sensing I was near orgasm. She started short-stroking me, quick hard thrusts that ended with our pubic bones crashing together. I was in almost constant orgasm, my pussy was throbbing around the big dildo as Anne Marie fucked her.

Finally I lay back and whispered, "No more, baby, I gotta stop for now..." I reached up and pulled Anne Marie on top of her, and we kissed. Tenderly at first, then with more passion. Anne Marie still had the dildo buried in my cunt, and she started to move it in and out. I could feel myself responding again to the big redhead, wanting to get fucked again and again.

All of a sudden an alarm clock went off. Its shrill ringing startled all four girls, Carol and Cara had dozed off holding each other.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked.

Carol smiled. "It's time for us three to go bowl again. I was hoping we might end up here, fucking our brains out, so I set the alarm. But don't worry, I left us enough time to shower before we have to check in."

Cara laughed and pointed at Carol, "She very smart girl!!!"

Carol laughed and said, "Let's just say I have years of experience, and leave it at that..."

I laughed and said, "Okay, you go first, then I'll jump in when you're done. I don't have to bowl."

Carol said, "Oh, no, missy, you're not getting off that easy! You and I will shower after Cara and Anne Marie are done. Okay?"

I laughed and agreed.

And after the girls finished their second squad, the four of us went and had a nice dinner. Then we came back to the motor home and spent the evening the same way we had spent the afternoon. I got to lick Cara's pussy while Anne Marie fucked her, then I rode Carol's tongue as Anne Marie pounded the dildo into her.

12