Jessica Ann Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

The day after she returned from vacation, I heard the gate latch and Allison came into view. She had something gift wrapped in her hand but it would have to wait until I was finished. When I toweled off, we beat a hasty retreat to the kitchen and she shyly gave me the present.

"I got you something when I was in Florida." She stated modestly.

I replied in the customary way.

"But, you shouldn't have."

When I opened the box, I pulled out a sand castle made out of Florida sand. I was a sucker for sandcastles and a dozen or so different types littered my room. I hugged Allison in gratitude forgetting I was topless. As I pulled back from the hug, we gazed at each other and I had a compelling desire to kiss her.

I pulled her towards me and lightly kissed her lips. The feeling was electric and we kissed with passion and need. We were kissing with open mouths and intertwined tongues, when I felt a hand cupping my bottom clad pussy.

The hand gently fondled my creaming slice and I started pulling Allison's shirt and shorts off. My hand reached for her tit and I manipulated the stubby end as she had done to me.

A finger on the pussy fondling hand was tracing a line from the bottom of my slit to the top and applied a little more pressure with each round trip. Hot flashes of stimuli vibrated in my gash and I sucked her small but taut nipples like a nursing infant. The taste of the rock hard bud in my mouth was thrilling and I delighted in the new experience.

Panting like two bitches in heat, we fell on the couch and Allison removed my bikini bottoms. I spread my legs giving her a wide open view of my glistening fur covered gash. She was licking her lips with a look of unrestrained lust and her head made the slow descent to my quivering hole.

I moaned with complete abandon as Allison lapped my virgin pussy. The sheer unadulterated bliss of her mouth on my genitalia was beyond anything I could have possibly imagined.

I was mesmerized by the virtuoso display of cunnilingus Allison performed on me and grunted with animal pleasure as she tongued my pussy into a foamy stew of juices. An orgasm of biblical proportions was building in my gushing hole and I threw my head back, whipping it from side to side, engulfed by pure ecstasy.

Allison's hands lifted my butt and when she covered my quaking slice with her mouth, sucked my turgid clit. Hot bolts of pleasure sizzled in my young pussy with blistering intensity.

My body stiffened as an orgasm burst with searing contractions in my sodden gash.

"Oh God! I'm comingggg!" I shrieked.

My body shuddered with each passing contraction.

"OH! OH! OH! OH!" I wailed over and over and at the top of my lungs.

As my orgasm gradually diminished, little tremors moved up and down my body in varying degrees. My entire being settled into an overall state of relaxation and I pulled Allison close to me.

Allison was thrilled when I told her that she was the first person to perform oral sex on me. When I moved towards her for a kiss, I smelled the odor of my pussy on her face and tasted myself on her lips.

"Do I taste good?" I asked with total naivete'

"Hmm, delicious!" she cooed and smacked her lips for emphasis.

Allison's statement filled me with sexual pride and I felt the faint stirrings of excitement in my nether regions. I gazed down her attractive and slim but not skinny body and was intrigued by her bald crotch.

Allison saw my interest and opened her thighs for my first close up inspection of a pussy. It was yawing open and covered with moisture. With my index finger, I delicately explored the fleshy folds and her scent enveloped my senses. Overcome with desire, I tenderly kissed Allison's wet groove and she moaned with satisfaction.

My first cautious licks up her slit collected dewy drops of fluid on my tongue. The pungent flavor and heady aroma fired my craving for more and I lapped her gash with urgency.

"Oh God!" She cried out.

I looked up and saw Allison staring intently at me eating her yummy pussy. My inexperienced tongue performed with determination and need as a replacement for my lack of skill. I must have been doing something right because she moaned, groaned and bit her lip with a look of total pleasure.

"OOH! OOH! AH! AH! OH! Came tumbling out of her voice box at high volume.

As I feasted on her honey pot, I gawked at her in the throes of her orgasm. It was the first time I witnessed another person's orgasm and I derived a tremendous amount of satisfaction from the fact that I was instrumental in its cause. I was having a summer filled with "Firsts" and I felt indebted to Allison for making it possible.

Later that night, I was finished my bed time preparations and went into Amy's bedroom to say goodnight. She smiled at me but I thought she looked fatigued.

Our mother was diagnosed with Leukemia when she was thirty eight years old and one of the symptoms is a pervasive tiredness and fatigue.

"You look tired Amy." I said in a concerned and almost panicky voice.

Amy looked at me in that serene way that always had a calming effect on my nerves.

"I'm due for my physical next month but I'm Ok." She assured me.

I was anxious to tell her about my sexual awakening but felt shy in her presence.

"Having a lot of fun lately." She remarked knowingly.

Despite my bashfulness, I told her about my recent and exciting experiences with Allison. She listened attentively as I prattled on and without being overly descriptive, described what I liked and why. She hugged me as I was leaving her room but I couldn't shake my feelings about her tired look.

THREE:

That weekend, Amy went on a weekend trip to Big Sur with some friends but Allison purposely stayed behind. She was helping me plan Amy's twenty first birthday celebration and we only had a couple of weeks till zero hour.

We decided on my backyard and the pool as the best location. Invitations via email and regular mail were sent out and my father graciously provided a caterer.

On the afternoon of the party, Amy was surprised when she walked thru the back gate and the yard was filled with family and friends. She had tears of joy in her eyes and it thrilled me to no end. My Dad videotaped the opening of the gifts, the "Happy Birthday" sing along and cake cutting.

My cousin Sherry took a photograph with my camera of Amy, Allison and me with our arms around each other in the late afternoon light. Later that night when the guests had departed, Amy and I sat together by the pool.

"Thank You Jessica!" she said to me with more emotion than usual and reached over and hugged me. It was the least I could have done for her considering what she did for me.

With only three weeks left until our departure for college, Amy helped me decide what to take with me. My rehabilitation was ahead of schedule but I was unable to swim with the same intensity before my injury. If I pushed too hard, the pain in my arm and leg became unbearable. Slowly I came to terms with the sad fact that my competitive swimming days might be over.

Late one afternoon I forgot my Father's edict about swimming topless and he caught me again.

"Jessica Ann!" He bellowed. I shook with fear and ran to my room.

"You are grounded for the weekend young lady." He said with hot anger.

"I'm eighteen! You can't ground me." I returned in a defiant voice.

"I don't care how old you are. As long as you are living under my roof you will obey my rules. Is that clear?" He stated in sharp, concise and clear tones.

"Yes Dad." I said in a sorrowful voice.

He was standing with his arms crossed in front and a glowering expression on his face. My Father was waiting for my apology but my occasional bratty and defiant disposition kept me silent.

"I'm waiting!" he declared with vehemence.

His tone of voice brought tears to my eyes and usually did under these circumstances.

"I'm sorry" I said with tear soaked eyes and voice.

Later, Amy came into my room with her backpack. I was supposed to spend the weekend with Amy, Allison and a few of their friends at Mammoth Lakes.

"Why aren't you packing? We're leaving at 6am." She stated with urgency.

I explained what happened and Amy gazed at me with sympathy.

"I'm staying too." She declared with resolve.

I tried to talk Amy out of staying behind with me but she flatly refused and called Allison. I was overcome with emotion and she embraced me as I cried on her shoulder. It was the type of kindness and sacrifice that Amy specialized in, especially when it came to me. If she hadn't been a compassionate caregiver towards me after our mother's passing, I would have excelled at being a juvenile delinquent.

On Sunday, the last day of my "imprisonment", I was sitting on the patio with Amy. We were discussing any fears or anxiety I might have concerning my first year at college.

"I'm still a virgin." I exclaimed and Amy had a quizzical look on her face.

"I mean in the technical sense." I stated. Except for my fingers and Allison's tongue, nothing else had entered my virginal hole.

"Is that a problem?" she asked with curiosity.

"I hope not but it puts a lot more pressure on me when I'm dating." I stated with some anxiety.

Amy reassured me that I would know when the time was right for intercourse.

"Remember; call me if you need anything at anytime." She said with conviction.

I took her suggestion to heart but I knew I would be calling her on a daily basis because she'd worry if I didn't.

Later I went to Allison's to say goodbye because she was leaving for her final year at Boston College. I was going to miss her. She had awakened sexual desires and needs in me that I never knew existed. On top of that, we had become friends and eventually, it would prove to be a valuable asset to me.

We spent the evening enjoying a lusty and orgasm filled sixty nine pussy munching party. As a surprise going away present, she ate then reamed my virgin butt hole with her finger until I exploded.

My Dad was putting the last few suitcases in the car when I turned to hug Amy goodbye. The most amount of time I had ever spent away from home was a long weekend. I would miss them both very much, especially Amy.

This was Amy's final year of college and she was commuting to college from home.

"Try your best and stay out of trouble!" she declared emphatically.

My eyes were saturated with tears and the excess was streaming down my cheeks. I loved my sister and her considerable influence in my life had shaped me more than I think she realized. Her guidance and support had prepared me for college and future events.

As we waved goodbye to each other, I was incapable of shaking the feelings I had about her tired appearance. Little did I know how heartbreakingly prophetic those feelings would be.

Stay tuned for "Jessica Ann: Chapter II, Freshman Blues"

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers
12