Jessica Rabbit Camping Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard, clean, and read to go he stepped up for his turn at Jessica's lovely red lips and warm inviting mouth. She knew what he wanted and sucked him as best she could bouncing on top of Charlie with her tongue teasing the tip of his cock when he got to far out of her mouth. Stanley and Jeff took positions on either side of Dan and guided her hands up to their cocks to get jerked of. When Dan blew he didn't bother holding her head he just let her swallow at her own pace after which he stepped back letting Stanley step over. He put his dick in between her tits and tit fucked her for a short time then shot his load all over those great melons even getting a little up onto her chin. As soon as Stanley was done Jeff stepped up and already being close to the edge he shot his load all over her face and into her open waiting mouth giving her a good cum bath. Now with no one to distract Jessica Charlie worked her into a good rhythm pushing to the edge driving himself up with all his strength and pulling her down by the hips making Jessica squeak as she came with him. She stayed on top of him still slowly going up and down as they both caught their breath and everyone stood back watching and feeling rather satisfied. Jessica eventually slipped off of Charlie and got up in a bit of a daze, some of Charlie's fresh deposit of cum running down her leg. She slowly collected her few bits of clothing and fanny pack (minus the panties which Stanley had snagged). And got dressed as best she could considering she had a fair bit of cum all over her. Her shirt soon soaked up the cum making it stick to her and highlighting her tits even more than it had before.

"Well thank you boys for all your help and everything. Which path leads back to my camper?"

"This path right over here to our right Miss Rabbit. I'll lead you out to the field were your camper is to make sure you get back safe." Stanley stepped out and took the lead for Jessica having barely gotten his pants back on as he spoke.

Not more than 30 ft into the trees the path made a sharp turn opening up on to the field were Jessica was staying with her camper not more than 20 feet further. Stanley stood there at the edge of the trees watching the sway of Jessica's lovely ass as she slowly made her way back to her camper. All Jessica could think about was a quick soak and sleep. The boys had given her something of a work out.

Now Jessica had told the boys no cameras. But the boys being good scouts were prepared and had planned ahead. Unbeknownst to her they had a fairly good quality camera (for getting good shots of the wildlife) set up on a tripod operated by a remote just out of casual view were they had stopped. The boys had no plans on posting or releasing the footage but certainly had a great souvenir. Not there first but certainly there best.

12