Jessica's Dream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was full of questions that evening. Lilly was not expecting to be on the phone that long. She wanted to ask Lilly about the inaugural fuck and how it felt. Jessica wanted it to be special and one she would remember the rest of her life. It had to be special, since she would get her cherry popped and lose her virginity only once. Lilly listened carefully and was waiting, with trepidation, for the question Jessica might ask next. She knew what the question would ultimately be. With considerable kindness and some apologies, Jessica did indeed ask the question Lilly dreaded.

Lilly's first time was not enjoyable, although the actual time of penetration was quite pleasant and soothing, once the penis was inside her. The attack and the aftermath were not pleasant however. It happened on the evening of her high school prom while she was standing in a hallway, waiting for her good friend to arrive. Two guys, slightly drunk, approached her and thought they would have a good time by doing a girl in the hallway. Unfortunately, Lilly was in the hallway at the time and they decided to attack her. They pushed her to the floor, under a stairwell, pulled her beautiful prom dress off, tied both her arms and legs to the stair railings, and had their way with her, taking turns. She was later left on the floor with blood on the floor and between her legs. She was sobbing and quite exposed. They never bothered to untie her; so she was lying there, helpless and quite vulnerable. Her beautiful evening was ruined. She was violated and raped, and then left defenceless by the stairs. Her vagina was full of blood and semen, and she was scared that they had impregnated her there, in the school.

A short time later, she was rescued by one of the guys, who raped her and very quickly realized what he had done. He was extremely remorseful and apologized profusely. He realized quickly his mistake, ran to his locker, and pulled a big sweater and a jacket out of his locker. He ran back to the half naked girl on the floor and covered her with the sweater and jacket. He told her again and again how remorseful and stupid he was for what he did. He asked her to please forgive him for the youthful mistake and that he would like to do anything to take it back. He took her home and, in the days to come, even offered to take her to her doctor to determine if she were all right or pregnant.

Lilly saw that he was truly sorry and that he did a lot to repair the damage he and his friend had done to her. She therefore did not take any legal action. His friend was less helpful and forthcoming, but no less remorseful. He later did apologize to her. Lilly actually became friends with the openly remorseful and helpful guy. He was actually a nice and very kind guy in the end. The odd thing was that she might have consented to sex with the guys, had they asked instead of attacked her. Before the incident, she actually liked the guys.

The fact that he and Lilly became good friends actually helped Lilly through this bad experience. Afterall, Lilly turned out to be a wonderful person with a good career and lots of friends. Her sexual and dating experiences have not suffered, as she has many wonderful guys treat her well to good times, wonderful trips to the Caribbean and Europe, good company and great sex. She refused to let the rape affect her badly and she bore no ill will toward men. She wished Jessica's first time would be enjoyable and not a bad experience, like hers was.

Jessica hoped this would not happen to her either. She, sometimes, wondered if this would happen to her, if she were to invite a guy over to her place. Perhaps, that was one of the reasons why she never dated. She might have been afraid to open up to guys emotionally, in case they gave an awful experience. Actually, she blamed the lack of guys in her romantic life on her parents strict upbringing and her over zealous ambition to build a career, excluding any chance of romantic liaisons.

The guys, she did invite over, were not interested in her sexually, however; it was purely for business reasons to help get business assignments from work done on time. Often, she had to bring work home to finish; sometimes, she would invite colleagues over for dinner first and then work on the assignments afterward. Sometimes, these colleagues would be male.

So, how would she arrange this inaugural fuck? It had to be fun, enjoyable and memorable. Lilly brought home some special videos of Lilly's to watch, the last time she visited Jessica. These were sex movies that Lilly said were fun to watch, a little bit corny perhaps, but fun to watch. She also rented some DVDs from a local porno video shop. Jessica put one of them in her DVD player and sat in her couch to watch. This was an interesting video. A woman and 2 men were on an island. The scene was at night time, and it was a particularly dark evening under the stars. They were next to a campfire that was keeping them warm, cooking their supper and providing visible light around the camp. The three people were visible in the warm glow of the fire and already out of their clothes. The light of the fire shone beautifully on their naked bodies. She was lying on a makeshift table. One of the guys had his dick in her vagina and was porking her. He was going at her vagina rather quickly, moving in and out; sometimes one could see his dick as he entered her again and again. She was moaning, as her pussy was being rapidly porked. The other guy had his in her mouth. Who could have imagined that she could endure all of the thrusting, but they appeared to be enjoying it.

The makeshift table gave Jessica an idea. She thought of having a table, filled with fruits, vegetables and meats around the edge of the table. She would lie in the middle of the table, naked and on her back with her legs up and vagina exposed and open for viewing by all guests. She would look like a stuffed piece of meat, in the middle of the table with her arms tied behind her head and her legs and thighs tied together. The lucky guy would walk up to her, with his dick ready and erect, and give her the best inaugural fuck she would experience while the guests would watch. While standing around the table and watching the action, they could enjoy the foods on the table. Now, that was a great scene and a wonderful idea.

She watched a few more of these porno movies. They excited her and filled her mind with dreams and ideas. She wondered why she had not seen these movies before. They simply didn't interest her earlier.

12