Jessica's Own Adventure

Story Info
Jessica initiates an affair on HER terms.
6.6k words
4.08
61.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

"Sit down Steve, I want to talk "

Steve looked surprised, his normally cheerful Asian wife seemed very serious all of a sudden. He sat.

"You know your fantasy? The one about other guys taking me?"

"Yes, of course I do"

"How much of it is a fantasy in your head and how much is a real wish to know another is taking me, has taken me or is about to take me?"

"You mean...?" his voice trailed away, his mouth went dry had Jessica actually allowed another guy access to her sweet Asian pussy?

"No, well not yet, maybe never... Look just tell me truthfully how you feel "

"It really would turn me on, I don't even need to watch if you don't want me to just as long as you tell me all the details and let me lick your pussy as you do"

"Even if his sperm is oozing out?"

He felt himself getting hard, the thought that she could allow another guys unprotected cock inside her and tell him all about it while the evidence was still inside her...

"Where is this going, do you want me to drop you at a club and follow in later?"

"No that's too much like your English pal's stories, I'm not Jessica the Asian Slut and never will be, if it happens and its a big if, it will be on MY terms with the guy I select and WHEN IM ready not used over a pool table like that taurents guy would have happen "

"Have you something planned?"

"Well I might have, There's a guy in the drawing office at work, he keeps organising Staff nights out but he always asks me first and from the way his eyes follow me I think that if I ever accept he wont invite anyone else"

"You think he wants to take you? "

"Oh I KNOW he does but then most of the guys in the office do, a girl can sense that straightaway but it doesn't matter what HE wants, its down to me whether he gets lucky, I just thought I might give him a chance to try one night, I just wanted to check that its not just a fantasy with you first "

"No, it's not JUST a fantasy "

OK then, but I'm not promising to take him the first night or even the second, I want to be dated properly, I'll let it happen when it suits ME not him...Or you" she added cryptically

A few days passed and nothing more was said although Jessica's words kept spinning around in Steve's mind.

On the following Thursday Jessica rang him from work "Can you get your own meal tonight Steve, I'm going out with a crowd from work, I'll only have time to get home, bathed and changed and I'll be gone again "

"Sure " he answered without thinking "It was only as he settled the receiver back on its cradle that he wondered was this the night out she had referred to?

Steve got little more work done that day, he managed to be home ten minutes before Jessica raced in the door

"Is this it?"

She looked puzzled

"Is this the guy you mentioned who organises nights out?"

Her face cleared "Yes this is the guy"

"Are many going?"

"I'm supposed to think there are but no-one I have spoken to knows when the next night out is supposed to be so it looks as though it's only me Are you happy still?"

"Yes sure, are you planning to actually let him have you tonight?"

"I am planning a night out with colleagues from work " she smiled "Anything else will depend on how the evening goes

As she spoke she was selecting an outfit to wear "But I may as well look seductable don't you think?"

From her wardrobe she selected a red skirt cut above her knees and a sheer white silk blouse which let her Asian skin tones shine through, a white half cup bra and white thong together with a pair of black high heels completed the outfit " I'll leave stockings until I know whether they excite him " she explained to the watchful Steve

"Shall I give you a lift? " he asked as she finished bathing her golden body

"No, best if he doesn't see you at this stage, it might be useful later if he doesn't know what you look like, I've ordered a taxi, it'll be here in a half an hour "

It was a lonely Steve who watched his beautiful wife climb into the taxi, looking sexier than ever on her way to an assignation with her would be lover while he was left home to wonder and worry and become more and more excited with each extra hour that Jessica was away

It was 3 in the morning when Jessica finally arrived home, her hair was tousled and he noticed immediately that her bra was not covering her hard firm breasts

"Well? " he demanded

"Let's go to bed, I want to be naked in your arms with you cuddling me while I tell you about my evening "

She led him by the hand to the bedroom and with Steve naked on the bed she began unbuttoning her blouse, it was good to see her firm breasts again, she lowered her skirt, her thong was still in place, Steve wondered whether it had been there all evening or simply replaced, slowly she stepped out of it and crawled along the bed to join him.

Getting comfortable in his arms she began her story:

" The taxi dropped me off at the door of the bar where we had arranged to meet, Harry was already there and as I expected no one else was. Harry was SO apologetic, he said he couldn't understand where everyone else was. I could but I didn't tell him yet"

"Anyway we chatted and I was impressed the way he kept looking in my eyes, I could see he was struggling to avoid looking at my breasts, or at least not make it obvious. "

"After an hour or so he said to make up for the others not arriving he would take me to a restaurant for a meal, I accepted graciously, he suggested a place a few hundreds away so we walked there. I knew he was a little nervous so I linked his arm and made sure he could feel my breasts pushing into him."

"He thought I hadn't heard him speaking to the Head Waiter but it was obvious he had already booked a table, it was set a little away from the main area, there was a bench seat for two and candles were already lit, so romantic "

"I let him carry on with his deception through the first two courses, but over the sweet I asked him if he would be totally honest with me, he said he would, I said: You didn't really invite anyone else did you..? I looked him straight in the eye, he blushed, I found that so sweet, he looked down and then at me and said I'm sorry Jessica I lied I just wanted to spend some time alone with you.

"So why didn't you just ask me out, I asked him. I knew you were married I knew you wouldn't accept, your husband... His voice trailed away

"I'm married to my husband he doesn't own me, if I want to go out with someone I can, this is the 21st century you know" I told him

"So I assume you fancy me," I asked placing my arm through his

"Oh yes I do," he replied

"And what exactly did you have in mind, ply me with drink and take advantage?" I asked

"Oh no I wouldn't do that, I could only...get physical if you were willing, obviously I hoped but at this stage just becoming special friends would have done. I've spoilt it now I'd better call you a taxi

"Why? I asked, " we're special friends aren't we?

"You mean... He was SO embarrassed

" I mean I enjoy your company, I like the way you have been a gentleman, I'm flattered by the imagination you've used and I think you should kiss me "

Steve was aware his cock was rock hard but he didn't dare disturb the flow of Jessica's narrative, he nodded, wide eyed

"He did, he kissed me right there, lips tight shut and so gently, still the perfect gentleman "

"I broke away, don't go assuming that I'm going to go to bed with you tonight mind I warned him, just accept that I am enjoying myself and I have no objections to you trying to seduce me just as long as you don't rush and as long as you keep showing me the respect you have done so far, now tell me about you

"I wont bore you with too much of what he said, He is 49 years old single, no girlfriend or so he says, mind I do believe that now, you will find out why later and has a flat about half a mile out of town "

"Anyway we chatted over the rest of the meal and coffee and liquors and then he suggested getting me home before it was too late "

Steve looked at the clock, which now read 3.30am

"I know, I know, I'm sorry if you were worried but I needed to make sure I hadn't frightened him off seducing me, I was quite excited at the thought, like teen dating all over again, I suggested that he show me his flat so I could get to know him a bit better.

He showed real restraint I expected him to drag me from the restaurant when I said that but he just agreed and didn't rush me over my drink, we left when we were both ready and he had paid the bill, he hailed a taxi and we cuddled up in the back seat and kissed some more, still gently but I opened my lips and he did the same and caressed tongues and then we were there.

His flat is really neat and tidy, he gave me a guided tour, he showed me the living room, the kitchen, its tiny, and the bathroom, he was going to guide me back to the living room but I asked what was behind another door, I opened it, his bedroom of course, I pressed the bed, it was nice and springy, he was watching open mouthed I laughed I want to know what to expect when the time is right " Then I led the way back to the living room, before I got there I told him to go ahead as I wanted to use the bathroom ,

Once in there I snooped around, there was no evidence of a girl, you know spare toothbrush, hair clips that sort of thing so I knew I didn't have a jealous bitch to fear, I went back to the living room, He had put some music on the CD player but the overhead light was still on even though he had a couple of side lights, he asked me what I wanted to drink and I told him, he went into the kitchen to pour it. As he did I threw my purse and jacket on the single armchair, switched the overhead light off and sat on the 2 seater settee so that he had to sit beside me unless he was so awkward that he moved my jacket and purse

It worked, he looked a little surprised but handed me my drink and sat beside me, I sipped my drink and set it on a table beside me and snuggled closer to him

"You can kiss me again " I invited

"He did, nowhere near as hesitant as in the taxi or restaurant but not pushy, just more assertive in a nice way

His right arm was around my shoulder and eventually he rested his left hand on my stomach just below my breasts. I didn't push him away, just kissed him more. Jessica's hand reached for Steve's cock, "You're enjoying this I see, better than taurents stories is it? "

Steve just kissed her neck in reply

"Down boy I've more to tell", her hand though stayed grasping his shaft and gently sliding up and down.

"Gradually I felt his hand moving upwards, still I didn't object, I let it settle over my right tit

Then I pulled away; he looked terrified, expecting me to tell him off

"Its OK I just don't want the blouse getting grubby" I said and began unbuttoning it, His eyes opened wide as I slipped it over my shoulders " you may as well unclip my bra for me" I said turning a little away from him

In seconds it was off and I turned back to face him, his eyes were now glued to my nipples.

We kissed again. I let him explore my breasts but when his hand started creeping under my skirt I placed it back on my breast

After a while I placed my hand on his lap, his cock was stiff. I traced its shape through his trousers then began easing his zip down, I slipped my hand inside and pulled his cock free, it isn't as long as yours but perhaps a little thicker. I wondered how it would feel inside my pussy; you always say how tight it is

I began stroking it slowly and gently, I kept stopping when I thought he was about to come and then start again

After a while more kissing I could tell that he couldn't hold on much longer. I broke the kiss and put his hand back on my knee, this time when he began stroking my thigh I didn't stop him, just rubbed him a little harder. Higher and higher he got, I parted my thighs a little, at last he reached my crotch I felt his fingers slip the material aside and began to enter me I really rubbed him hard then and fast and pointed the tip upwards, just as his fingers were deep inside me he exploded all over my tits and face, you can feel his come still caked on my tits

A little later we tidied up, I just slipped my bra into my purse and came home to you

"Now Steve I need real sex, It is Ok if I see him again the day after tomorrow isn't it?"

Chapter 2

The next day Jessica was up with the larks and Steve's breakfast when he finally appeared

"Your favourite " announced Jessica "By way of thanks for letting me handle things my way, you are still happy about things aren't you?"

"Oh yes " said Steve quickly remembering the previous night, if having her tits stroked and her pussy touched briefly could create so much desire, just imagine a lot more involvement would result in

"Good, I do feel bad though that you couldn't see anything I know that was a big part of your fantasy, Look why don't you turn up tomorrow night, don't acknowledge me and I'll ignore you but for a while at least you can see us together."

"Great" said Steve "Where are you going?"

"A little night club that Harry knows " She told him the name, Steve knew it to be a small intimate night club, not a modern disco, the sort of place where the lights were low, the seating luxurious and the music romantic, just the sort of place to take another guy's wife if you want your evil way with her, he had to admire Harry's' taste

"Yeah I'll be there, thanks "

"Remember though, you don't know me, don't show any sign of recognising me "

The next day Jessica took a half day off work to prepare for her date

When Steve got home he found his beautiful Asian wife had neatly trimmed her pubes and selected a full set of white lingerie plus stockings to wear beneath her dress.

"A dress tonight" he commented

"Yes " replied Jessica, "It's less to take off, you didn't think I would be wearing bra, thong and garter belt unless I wanted it to be seen "

"So have you decided that you are going to go to bed with him tonight?"

"Wait till I get home and you will Know everything I promise, now I suggest you go to the club about an hour after I meet him, give me time to relax him again, it took most of the evening the other day "

Steve had no option, he watched Jessica dressing, and she looked as gorgeous as he had ever seen her

The sixty minutes he had promised to wait dragged, at last however he paid his admission and entered the dimly lit club

It took ten minutes to locate them; they had found a low settee and were sitting closely together, Jessica's head on Harry's shoulder, her hand on his lap while his arm was draped around her shoulders protectively.

Steve studied the guy, he seemed OK, a little older than he had thought Jessica would go for but he didn't have an air of a troublemaker. Jessica looked up at Harry and moved her lips to his for a gentle but prolonged kiss, Harry murmured something, she nodded and both stood up. Steve watched as they walked to the dance floor, they melted into each others arms and slowly moved in time to the hypnotic music. Harry took advantage of the dim lights to lower his hands to Jessica's buttocks, she responded by moving her hips even closer to him.

Again they kissed, this time their mouths were open; their tongues were clearly intertwined

Steve watched in that peculiar feeling known to all wife-watchers of jealousy and excitement

Presently they took their seats. Or at least Harry did, Jessica climbed on his lap, she was tiny beside her would be lover. She faced an adjacent wall meaning that no-one including Steve could see what the couples hands were doing, he did detect Harry's fingers cradling her breast and suspected but could not be certain a little later that his hand had slid between Jessica's thighs.

Fascinated Steve watched, oblivious of the time as his wife and Harry kissed, caressed, danced, talked, joked and kissed again

After they had been on the dance floor for another ten minutes Steve noticed Jessica reach up to whisper into Harry's ear. He stopped, nodded and immediately they left the floor but instead of returning to their seats headed towards the exit.

Steve rushed after them, glancing quickly at his watch; it was nearly one o clock. He reached the door to see the tail lights of a taxi disappearing into the dark night. His wife was returning to her lovers flat to do who knew what and he had to return to their empty home to await her return

It was shortly after 3 again when he heard the taxi draw up outside his home, then the click of her high heels, the door opened and there she stood. Still dressed as when she had left.

Five minutes later he watched as she slipped out of her dress to reveal the full set of lingerie still in place, he was about to speak, she spoke first

"I thought you would like me to dress again for you to see "

"You mean you've been naked?"

"Don't rush me, let me tell you stage by stage, you prefer that really don't you?" She climbed into bed beside him still in her underwear.

We went to the club and danced and chatted, The sort of thing you want to know are, we kissed, open mouthed, he stroked my boobs through my dress and touched my pussy through my thong, that was while we were in the club.

Later on while we were dancing I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to take me to his flat... At once, He didn't argue. We left at once, a taxi was waiting and e jumped straight into it

Back at his flat we went into the living room and began kissing, no grand tour or pouring a drink I broke away and made him sit so he wasn't touching me at all

"I assume that you enjoyed what happened the other night, " I said

"Oh yes " then "You did too didn't you Jessica I wasn't too pushy was I?"

"No not at all, I enjoyed it too, I wouldn't be here if I hadn't, in fact I'm looking forward to moving things along "

"Great " he reached for me

"Hold on " I said " That doesn't mean I'm ready to go all the way, I want to progress slowly, learning each others bodies and responses. Eventually I'll be ready to have you enter my delicate body and thrust deep inside me, in fact in a way I'm ready now, in fact I'm aching for you but I still think it will be more fun taking things slowly. Now the important question Do you trust me?" He looked surprised at my question, yes of course I do

" Good, "I stood up " Follow me then. " I walked from the living room to his bedroom

Once in there I sat on the bed "Take off all your clothes " I said "I want to see you naked "

He didn't argue and soon I was viewing his naked body for the first time, not bad shape for his age and his penis was hardening nicely

" Now lie on the bed " I ordered

As he did so I pulled 4 silk scarves from my purse, he didn't object as I tied his wrists and ankles to the 4 corners of the bed

Once he was tied I stood close to his eyes and slowly stripped my dress off. He tried to look me in the eyes being such a gentleman but I said "Its OK you can look at my body, in fact I want you to, I want you to study me carefully" I slowly turned around still wearing my lingerie"

I reached behind me and unclasped my bra " I want you to see my breasts " I slipped the cups away from my flesh and watched his eyes widen with lust, his penis got bigger

I turned my back and bent at the waist and slipped my thong down my thighs knowing the view he would have

I straightened and turned back to face him letting him drink in my nudity. He was fully erect by now. I reached into my purse again; I had taken with me the scented oil I use to massage you

Still watching his eyes I slowly unscrewed the cap. I poured it slowly down his chest in a line between his nipples, then I poured some over my own breasts

At right angles to him I laid over his body, my hands lifting me so that my nipples were just grazing his body and began moving the oil over his chest with my nipples. I was so sensitive I could detect each time my nipples made contact with his I was truly excited but I knew I had to stay in control or I would have let him plunge deep inside me,

taurents
taurents
233 Followers
12